Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161995 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Strawman
« Reply #525 on: April 09, 2021, 07:24:05 PM »
no shit
that's pretty obvious
I'd say you're emotionally "hampered" too

You usually just personally attck me rather than commenting or debating the content of my posts.

Highlarious indeed!  Can one expect that your next incredible revelation be that in reading the ingredients on Baby Ruth wrapper you have decrypted the secrets of the Universe?  Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!  (Apologies to Lewis Carroll)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #526 on: April 09, 2021, 07:31:33 PM »
Here..learn something beginning at 8:20. If you really want to learn something. Watch the whole video. I can do this all all day and night

Watched it. Not impressed! Who is Ben Shapiro? Why should anyone care what he thinks or says? He said nothing to back up his claim that fact checker's are lying. He also didn't, just as you haven't provided us with a link that shows where Fact Checker ever said President Joe Biden's misstep while boarding the plane was false.

Don't know if you are aware of this, but when you are backed into a corner.....you change the subject.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: April 09, 2021, 07:40:46 PM »
You can thank Trump for all that. :)

Really? Can you elaborate on this statement? I'm remembering how none of Obama's accomplishments were acknowledged. It was as if Trump was responsible from day one for anything that was viewed as positive. Trump inherited a growing economy from Obama...did you give Obama any credit for this? I think not.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #528 on: April 09, 2021, 08:16:59 PM »
Watched it. Not impressed! Who is Ben Shapiro? Why should anyone care what he thinks or says? He said nothing to back up his claim that fact checker's are lying. He also didn't, just as you haven't provided us with a link that shows where Fact Checker ever said President Joe Biden's misstep while boarding the plane was false.

Don't know if you are aware of this, but when you are backed into a corner.....you change the subject.

Then you didn’t watch it. Don’t care if you’re impressed or not. I’m not here to impress you. The only ones that don’t know that 99% of the “fact checkers” have an agenda are leftist that proven consistently to be on the wrong side of history

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #529 on: April 09, 2021, 08:53:06 PM »
Must be using your phone.  LOL.  I'll say it.  He's doing a good job.  Jobs numbers were good last month.  Stock market hit an all time high.  Vaccination distribution has been unbelievably well coordinated.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/unemployment-jobless-report-2021-04-01/

Vaccines are a control mechanism

Borders are a fucking disaster with drug and child traffickers being let in as well as Chinavirus positive migrants and untested migrants being let in per Biden

Let me know if you want me to go on...I can

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #530 on: April 09, 2021, 08:56:31 PM »
Really? Can you elaborate on this statement? I'm remembering how none of Obama's accomplishments were acknowledged. It was as if Trump was responsible from day one for anything that was viewed as positive. Trump inherited a growing economy from Obama...did you give Obama any credit for this? I think not.
No need to elaborate. You gave obama credit for everything positive during Trumps term and everything negative was Trumps fault, we all know that even in your severely advanced age you're duped into believing your tv set.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: April 09, 2021, 10:59:15 PM »
Imagine voting for this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #532 on: April 09, 2021, 11:27:47 PM »
Imagine voting for this.

80mil “votes” my ass 😂😂🤣

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: April 09, 2021, 11:45:45 PM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/unemployment-jobless-report-2021-04-01/

Vaccines are a control mechanism

Borders are a fucking disaster with drug and child traffickers being let in as well as Chinavirus positive migrants and untested migrants being let in per Biden

Let me know if you want me to go on...I can

And sadly you will. You have fallen so far down the rabbit hole that there is little chance of you ever getting out. There was a time when I thought you were a reasonably intelligent person. That time has passed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #534 on: April 10, 2021, 12:33:06 AM »
And sadly you will. You have fallen so far down the rabbit hole that there is little chance of you ever getting out. There was a time when I thought you were a reasonably intelligent person. That time has passed.

No...it’s just history isn’t on you or the MSM’s side. 🤷‍♂️

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #535 on: April 10, 2021, 06:21:47 AM »
Just like the "More Fraud" thread, Coach loses all control of the thread by the time the first page is half way full, it explodes in his face, he gets owned to the moon and back, and continues to stupidly plod along on and on....

As usual.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #536 on: April 10, 2021, 06:49:28 AM »
Just like the "More Fraud" thread, Coach loses all control of the thread by the time the first page is half way full, it explodes in his face, he gets owned to the moon and back, and continues to stupidly plod along on and on....

As usual.

Getbig doesn’t care about the opinion of suckers of cock, so tell your story walking, LurkingHomo.

Twink phaggot.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #537 on: April 10, 2021, 06:56:27 AM »

Some people, typically the most stupid of the group, never even see the irony in the ridiculous shit they say.

Fucking retarded, brainwashed liberal janitor.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #538 on: April 10, 2021, 07:26:54 AM »

would the coach still vote for trump if trump shot him in the middle of fifth avenue.  I'm thinking yes. ::) ::) ::)

F

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: April 10, 2021, 08:40:51 AM »

would the coach still vote for trump if trump shot him in the middle of fifth avenue.  I'm thinking yes. ::) ::) ::)

Well...The truth of this is that the only people that seem capable of voting when they are dead are...wait for it...you know it's coming...Democrats.  ;D

As to liberal or Conservative sources and their adherence to the troof?  If what they print is true it is true.  If it is a canard then it is false. Lately it seems that liberal outlets have their spin cycle set to HIGH.  I trust people I know and speak with in person and/or via the phone.  People I have met and (this part is far from difficult to find) are far more knowledgeable than I.  People  like John.  And yes, John is long gone and as near as I can tell, he has not voted since his passing.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: April 10, 2021, 08:45:51 AM »
Getbig doesn’t care about the opinion of suckers of cock, so tell your story walking, LurkingHomo.

Twink phaggot.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: April 10, 2021, 08:48:57 AM »
Well...The truth of this is that the only people that seem capable of voting when they are dead are...wait for it...you know it's coming...Democrats.  ;D

As to liberal or Conservative sources and their adherence to the troof?  If what they print is true it is true.  If it is a canard then it is false. Lately it seems that liberal outlets have their spin cycle set to HIGH.  I trust people I know and speak with in person and/or via the phone.  People I have met and (this part is far from difficult to find) are far more knowledgeable than I.  People  like John.  And yes, John is long gone and as near as I can tell, he has not voted since his passing.

::)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/man-accused-of-illegally-voting-for-trump-under-names-of-dead-mother-and-mother-in-law/2642642/%3famp

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: April 10, 2021, 08:57:05 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: April 10, 2021, 09:21:33 AM »
Foolish boy.  Did you not see the smiley face?  You deserve that which consumes you, boy.  LOL!  You are such a  barrel-boy.

Apparently being wrong is common with you.   And being stupid. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #544 on: April 10, 2021, 09:24:53 AM »

You spend a significant amount of your life looking for negative Trump videos on youtube. I imagine you are hiding in your house from the scary chinavirus?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: April 10, 2021, 09:28:55 AM »
Apparently being wrong is common with you.   And being stupid.

You are such a child.  This ain't the real world, you cuntlette.  LOL!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #546 on: April 10, 2021, 09:47:41 AM »
State ran media

Several New York Times Staff Previously Worked For CCP-Controlled Media: Report

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/several-new-york-times-staff-previously-worked-for-ccp-controlled-media-report_3768622.html

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #547 on: April 10, 2021, 10:02:42 AM »
OP lives in a glass house.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: April 10, 2021, 10:43:55 AM »
You are such a child.  This ain't the real world, you cuntlette.  LOL!

Real world.... real world...   someone’s life frustrations are coming out.   Limp that weak shit outta here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #549 on: April 10, 2021, 10:58:32 AM »
OP lives in a glass house.

More like reality