Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161917 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Strawman
« Reply #575 on: April 11, 2021, 06:19:09 AM »
Still waiting. Funny, Lurker does the exact same thing as you.

You mean live in reality and deal with common sense everyday?

Or refusing to indulge your endless conspiracy theories and bullshit lies?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #576 on: April 11, 2021, 06:32:02 AM »
Proof that exercise has very limited health benefits.  Unfortunately.
              true, if you lived at active life style all your life stuff starts to wear out from over use.
F

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #577 on: April 11, 2021, 07:02:29 AM »
              true, if you lived at active life style all your life stuff starts to wear out from over use.

This is true

I for one have worn my pecker down to a stub
T

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #578 on: April 11, 2021, 07:06:27 AM »
This is true

I for one have worn my pecker down to a stub
    good for you, at least you had fun doing it and in the end that's all that counts
F

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #579 on: April 11, 2021, 08:04:05 AM »
    good for you, at least you had fun doing it and in the end that's all that counts

;D 8)
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #580 on: April 11, 2021, 09:13:13 AM »
Proof that exercise has very limited health benefits.  Unfortunately.

Excessive amounts of intense exercise almost certainly has a negative effect. In my experience, minimum effective dosage is the way to go. Once you have a number of years under your belt, hitting each muscle group once a week is fine.

That said, I think moderate exercise like walking is underrated.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: April 11, 2021, 09:26:56 AM »
Excessive amounts of intense exercise almost certainly has a negative effect. In my experience, minimum effective dosage is the way to go. Once you have a number of years under your belt, hitting each muscle group once a week is fine.

That said, I think moderate exercise like walking is underrated.
This^    I now only go walking 1 day a week and my blood pressure is at 112/73.  1-2 weight training days a week maintain muscle mass.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: April 11, 2021, 09:35:59 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: April 11, 2021, 10:12:37 AM »
The main problem is even the liberal politicians in my area that I have discussions with cannot answer any questions that I posed to them please try to skate around them just like you do

Which of liberal politicians in your area do you have discussions with? With something like 90 Democratic politicians in California's State Assembly and Senate you have a quite a few to choose from. Or by area do you mean those who are closer to home. Don't you live in Orange county? Huntington Beach Assembly woman, Janet Nguyen is a Republican. Is she a liberal? Isn't Tom Umberg your State Senator? He's a Democrat. Chances are he leans liberal. Both U.S. Senators in California are Democrats, whose ear do you have Diane Feinstein's or Alex Padilla's? Is your Congresswoman, Republican Michele Steel a liberal? 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: April 11, 2021, 10:52:23 AM »
Which of liberal politicians your area do you have discussions with? With something like 90 Democratic politicians in California's State Assembly and Senate you have a quite a few to choose from. Or by area do you mean those who are closer to home. Don't you live in Orange county? Huntington Beach Assembly woman, Janet Nguyen is a Republican. Is she a liberal? Isn't Tom Umberg your State Senator? He's a Democrat. Chances are he leans liberal. Both U.S. Senators in California are Democrats, whose ear do you have Diane Feinstein's or Alex Padilla's? Is your Congresswoman, Republican Michele Steel a liberal?

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #585 on: April 11, 2021, 11:46:50 AM »
Only in their heads apparently since more than one mod has clearly stated that he hasn't been here in years.  Yet some twits still think so.  And even dumber twits get a little time out trip over it..

Guilty as charged :/ 

That was me being intellectually lazy.  I saw that idea bandied about, unchallenged, so often that I assumed it was true. 

Oh, well.  My dislike of Rob was his propensity for exaggeration about (gasp!) things actually related to lifting weights, not his politics.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #586 on: April 11, 2021, 12:47:43 PM »
&t=6s
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: April 11, 2021, 01:02:03 PM »
Which of liberal politicians your area do you have discussions with? With something like 90 Democratic politicians in California's State Assembly and Senate you have a quite a few to choose from. Or by area do you mean those who are closer to home. Don't you live in Orange county? Huntington Beach Assembly woman, Janet Nguyen is a Republican. Is she a liberal? Isn't Tom Umberg your State Senator? He's a Democrat. Chances are he leans liberal. Both U.S. Senators in California are Democrats, whose ear do you have Diane Feinstein's or Alex Padilla's? Is your Congresswoman, Republican Michele Steel a liberal?

It must happen at those "secret meetings" he claims he sits in on.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: April 11, 2021, 01:03:04 PM »
Guilty as charged :/ 

That was me being intellectually lazy.  I saw that idea bandied about, unchallenged, so often that I assumed it was true. 

Oh, well.  My dislike of Rob was his propensity for exaggeration about (gasp!) things actually related to lifting weights, not his politics.

All good bro.  You owned up.   More than what the other twits I was referring to has done.   :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #589 on: April 11, 2021, 04:39:13 PM »
Straw,

Home Depot...5 bags of mulch for $10 this week!

Make your yard pretty.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: April 11, 2021, 04:52:43 PM »
Straw,

Make your yard pretty.

Thanks for the tip. Last year I had mulch blown on at a cost of about $1,300. Of course having someone else do it for me is easier.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #591 on: April 11, 2021, 05:17:16 PM »
Straw,

Make your yard pretty.

Maybe he likes his yard looking like a dump.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #592 on: April 11, 2021, 05:19:54 PM »

He probably uses it like a litterbox for the residentially challenged.  A true display of Liberal Noblesse Oblige. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #593 on: April 11, 2021, 06:58:13 PM »

His neighbors are upset.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #594 on: April 11, 2021, 07:56:59 PM »
Coach. I will try speaking to you as a rational adult.

Strawman speaks for a lot of Americans. In fact, he speaks for about 80 million vs 74 million.Thats just a fact. You can play like Biden didn't get that many votes and many on here will play along with you but the proven fact remains he did.

You post a lot of BS. You are famous for making a bold headline with a link and no comment. 9 times out of 10 after reading your link it contradicts your headline which makes people think you don't read the articles you post, you just go off the headlines and it affects your credibility.

I personally have called you out over and over on your (what I perceive) t0 be your kindergarten grasp of politics and facts. Affidavits being one of those things, but I want to go on record here as saying I believe you to be an upstanding solid citizen. We disagree on almost every aspect of poltics, but that doesn't mean you aren't a stand up guy. I think in a pinch you would be a guy who could be counted on. I also think Strawman is in that category. Politics aside, I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe he isn't a person of his word.

You call him a troll. I understand that because if I didn't know you, I would think YOU were a troll. Politics of today isn't the politics of 20 years ago. There is division an animosity that hasn't existed in my life time. I would just ask that we ALL check emotion and realize not everyone sees things the way we see them and they may believe it as much as you believe whatever you believe. There are a LOT of trolls on Getbig. You and Strawman aren't one of them.

Ag

::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #595 on: April 11, 2021, 08:06:52 PM »
I haven’t posted last night and today until now.....still no response

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: April 11, 2021, 10:01:26 PM »
I haven’t posted last night and today until now.....still no response

Guess you should take some more time off from posting then.  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #598 on: April 11, 2021, 10:15:57 PM »
Guess you should take some more time off from posting then.  :)

You’re right up there with Strawman 🙂

But since you think you’re smart, answer the question for him

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: April 11, 2021, 11:06:59 PM »
You’re right up there with Strawman 🙂

But since you think you’re smart, answer the question for him

Refresh my memory....what question? Never mind. This is stupid. You never answer questions. You change the subject. When someone does answer your dumb ass questions, you ignore the answer. I am not interested in playing this game with you. Have fun with Strawman...although I think he's getting bored with you too.