Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161879 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Strawman
« Reply #650 on: April 12, 2021, 01:45:13 PM »
I would suggest that you get a life but I'm guessing that ship has sailed

maybe you'll find something more interesting to do after you get your next welfare check

There is help online for hoarders. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #651 on: April 12, 2021, 01:50:43 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #652 on: April 12, 2021, 02:00:05 PM »
good job posting a link that no one can read dipshit

Also....Epoch Time ::) ::)

Turd

An adviser and spokesman for former President Donald Trump called on CNN to retract a story that claimed—citing anonymous sources—that embattled Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) attempted to meet with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, Florida, but was stopped by the former commander-in-chief’s aides.

This @CNN story is complete fake news,” Trump adviser Jason Miller wrote on Twitter. “No such scheduling or meeting request was ever made, and therefore, it could never have been declined. Take note that this story has zero on-the-record sources. It’s literally made-up. We are demanding a full retraction.”

The CNN report, like many stories published during the Trump era, cited “people familiar with the matter.” The report claimed Gaetz, who is reportedly facing a federal investigation for sex trafficking, attempted to visit with Trump in recent days but was rebuffed by Trump’s aides. Going a step further, the article claimed the incident “signals that Gaetz finds himself increasingly isolated” from Trump and other Republicans.

Gaetz has denied allegations that he had a relationship with a 17-year-old girl and other related claims.

Gaetz himself said that the CNN article is false.

This is a total lie. I am on a pre-planned vacation with my fiancée. I was welcomed at Trump Doral days ago. No such meeting was denied nor sought … When can we expect a retraction?” he wrote on Twitter to CNN reporter Gabby Orr.

Gaetz’s spokesman Harlan Hill said the Florida congressman did not request a meeting with Trump this week.

Rep. Gaetz was welcomed to Trump Doral this week and has not sought to meet with President Trump himself,” Hill told CNN, adding that the congressman has “been mostly relaxing with his fiancée this week during recess.”

Trump also recently denied a report from the New York Times claiming Gaetz asked the former president for a pardon when he was still in office.

Congressman Matt Gaetz has never asked me for a pardon,” Trump said in a statement last week. “It must also be remembered that he has totally denied the accusations against him.”

Separately, the House Ethics Committee on April 9 announced it was opening an investigation into Gaetz amid allegations he used illegal drugs and shared photos of women on the House floor.

The Committee is aware of public allegations that Representative Matt Gaetz may have engaged in sexual misconduct and/or illicit drug use, shared inappropriate images or videos on the House floor, misused state identification records, converted campaign funds to personal use, and/or accepted a bribe, improper gratuity, or impermissible gift, in violation of House Rules, laws, or other standards of conduct,” the committee said in a statement.

The Epoch Times has contacted CNN for comment.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #653 on: April 12, 2021, 02:22:25 PM »

Is IroNat a hoarder?
His mother told me he's a deadbeat but I was not aware he was also a hoarder

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #654 on: April 12, 2021, 02:24:05 PM »
Turd

An adviser and spokesman for former President Donald Trump called on CNN to retract a story that claimed—citing anonymous sources—that embattled Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) attempted to meet with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, Florida, but was stopped by the former commander-in-chief’s aides.

This @CNN story is complete fake news,” Trump adviser Jason Miller wrote on Twitter. “No such scheduling or meeting request was ever made, and therefore, it could never have been declined. Take note that this story has zero on-the-record sources. It’s literally made-up. We are demanding a full retraction.”

The CNN report, like many stories published during the Trump era, cited “people familiar with the matter.” The report claimed Gaetz, who is reportedly facing a federal investigation for sex trafficking, attempted to visit with Trump in recent days but was rebuffed by Trump’s aides. Going a step further, the article claimed the incident “signals that Gaetz finds himself increasingly isolated” from Trump and other Republicans.

Gaetz has denied allegations that he had a relationship with a 17-year-old girl and other related claims.

Gaetz himself said that the CNN article is false.

This is a total lie. I am on a pre-planned vacation with my fiancée. I was welcomed at Trump Doral days ago. No such meeting was denied nor sought … When can we expect a retraction?” he wrote on Twitter to CNN reporter Gabby Orr.

Gaetz’s spokesman Harlan Hill said the Florida congressman did not request a meeting with Trump this week.

Rep. Gaetz was welcomed to Trump Doral this week and has not sought to meet with President Trump himself,” Hill told CNN, adding that the congressman has “been mostly relaxing with his fiancée this week during recess.”

Trump also recently denied a report from the New York Times claiming Gaetz asked the former president for a pardon when he was still in office.

Congressman Matt Gaetz has never asked me for a pardon,” Trump said in a statement last week. “It must also be remembered that he has totally denied the accusations against him.”

Separately, the House Ethics Committee on April 9 announced it was opening an investigation into Gaetz amid allegations he used illegal drugs and shared photos of women on the House floor.

The Committee is aware of public allegations that Representative Matt Gaetz may have engaged in sexual misconduct and/or illicit drug use, shared inappropriate images or videos on the House floor, misused state identification records, converted campaign funds to personal use, and/or accepted a bribe, improper gratuity, or impermissible gift, in violation of House Rules, laws, or other standards of conduct,” the committee said in a statement.

The Epoch Times has contacted CNN for comment.

no one cares what a QAnon newpaper run by a Chinese cult says
and no one cares what Matt Gaetz says and that includes THE TRAITOR who allegedly refused to see the criminal when he was in Florida last week

Maybe Gaetz and THE TRAITOR can share a cell one day

That would save you some time on visiting day

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: April 12, 2021, 02:27:18 PM »
Is IroNat a hoarder?

Calling names = losing arguments.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #656 on: April 12, 2021, 02:59:21 PM »
And yet he's on the court while she sits at home stewing over all her failures.
     I think he's an alright judge, but he's still a crybaby. hillary won the popular vote by over 2 million votes but due to a quirk in the system she didn't win the overall. trump got his shot and failed to win a second term. life goes on, for most anyway.
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #657 on: April 12, 2021, 04:17:58 PM »
Is IroNat a hoarder?

Touche, mon ami.

That's the Getbig spirit!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #658 on: April 12, 2021, 04:34:53 PM »

Calling names = losing arguments.

what argument?

I can't help it if he's a deadbeat

tell him to get a job

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: April 12, 2021, 04:42:13 PM »
More state ran media lies

Trump Adviser Wants ‘Full Retraction’ From CNN on Gaetz Story

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/trump-adviser-wants-full-retraction-from-cnn-on-gaetz-story_3772441.html

"Birds of a feather..."

Jason Miller, one time Trump advisor has his own experience with scandal such as when he had an extramarital affair with a campaign official that resulted in pregnancy and legal a battle focusing on attorneys fees and child support. It is most likely the reason he declined an appointment as communications director during the Trump administration. He was also fired by CNN.

Miller's previous lawsuit didn't turn out as he'd hoped. When Gizmodo Media Group prevailed in a defamation lawsuit brought by Miller. Maybe this suit will go better...maybe not.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #660 on: April 12, 2021, 05:05:56 PM »
27 pages of dirty yards
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #661 on: April 12, 2021, 05:22:29 PM »
"Birds of a feather..."

Jason Miller, one time Trump advisor has his own experience with scandal such as when he had an extramarital affair with a campaign official that resulted in pregnancy and legal a battle focusing on attorneys fees and child support. It is most likely the reason he declined an appointment as communications director during the Trump administration. He was also fired by CNN.

Miller's previous lawsuit didn't turn out as he'd hoped. When Gizmodo Media Group prevailed in a defamation lawsuit brought by Miller. Maybe this suit will go better...maybe not.

Not sure what your point is nor is there a source also, who cares? You’re Strawman level trolling at this point

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #662 on: April 12, 2021, 05:24:07 PM »
27 pages of dirty yards

27 pages of three triggered communists

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #663 on: April 12, 2021, 06:11:04 PM »
Not sure what your point is nor is there a source also, who cares? You’re Strawman level trolling at this point

Looks like reality kicked you in the balls again today

Anything you can't understand or don't agree with (which is pretty much everything) is a "troll"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #664 on: April 12, 2021, 06:11:41 PM »
27 pages of epic thread backfire

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #665 on: April 12, 2021, 06:19:45 PM »
     I think he's an alright judge, but he's still a crybaby. hillary won the popular vote by over 2 million votes but due to a quirk in the system she didn't win the overall. trump got his shot and failed to win a second term. life goes on, for most anyway.

Quirk in the system?  That is the system.  It was a fundamental compromise upon which our nation is based.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #666 on: April 12, 2021, 06:21:05 PM »
Looks like reality kicked you in the balls again today

Anything you can't understand or don't agree with (which is pretty much everything) is a "troll"

Mother.....f**ker, I’ve been waiting for 3 days for you to answer a simple question and you can’t...not even close and neither can the other two fuck heads then you act like you didn’t know what I asked. Fucking Marxist trash

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #667 on: April 12, 2021, 06:28:23 PM »
Coach my friend, when you accept that for such as Straw, LurkerNoMas and Prime to name but three, ignorance is their point of view.

Given that they are anal ostriches, it is easy to understand their "point of view".   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #668 on: April 12, 2021, 06:37:14 PM »
Mother.....f**ker, I’ve been waiting for 3 days for you to answer a simple question and you can’t...not even close and neither can the other two fuck heads then you act like you didn’t know what I asked. Fucking Marxist trash

You're playing the same stupid game that you always do

I told you this morning that I have no fucking idea what you're referring to and so tell me your fucking question or STFU

how much you want to bet I've already answered it at least once?

from this morning

I have no idea what you're rambling about you fucking moron
I don't go looking for your idiots posts but if I had to guess I suspect is probably something I've already responded to multiple times

that's usually how these things go

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #669 on: April 12, 2021, 06:48:22 PM »
Coach my friend, when you accept that for such as Straw, LurkerNoMas and Prime to name but three, ignorance is their point of view.

Given that they are anal ostriches, it is easy to understand their "point of view".

so says the shut-in who admits that he's "limited by certain factors" that hamper him "mentally"

:'( :'(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #670 on: April 12, 2021, 06:49:51 PM »

Great point!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: April 12, 2021, 06:51:15 PM »
so says the shut-in who admits that he's "limited by certain factors that hamper me mentally"

:'( :'(

And yet you are bested by he whom you seek to belittle with your third grade slights, LOL!   Barrel boy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #672 on: April 12, 2021, 06:51:37 PM »
You're playing the same stupid game that you always do

I told you this morning that I have no fucking idea what you're referring to and so tell me your fucking question or STFU

how much you want to bet I've already answered it at least once?

from this morning

Hahahaha...dumbass. You commented on it right after I posted it 🤣

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: April 12, 2021, 06:53:04 PM »
Great point!!

Thank you, my friend.  You are a good man and Straw?  He is neither. 

Be well, brother!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #674 on: April 12, 2021, 06:57:07 PM »
Hahahaha...dumbass. You commented on it right after I posted it 🤣

so I have already responded to you question at least once....JUST LIKE I FUCKING SAID

dumbass