Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161972 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Strawman
« Reply #675 on: April 12, 2021, 06:59:30 PM »
so I have already responded to you question at least once....JUST LIKE I FUCKING SAID

dumbass

Do we neeeeeed to call a WAAAAAAAAAAmbulance, boy?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #676 on: April 12, 2021, 07:01:51 PM »
Do we neeeeeed to call a WAAAAAAAAAAmbulance, boy?

looks like we can add reading comprehension to this list of things that hampers you mentally

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: April 12, 2021, 07:08:17 PM »
looks like we can add reading comprehension to this list of things that hampers you mentally

Pathetic, last ditch albeit moronically cumbersome attempt at making lite of my handicaps.  I don't mind. I faced worse than your pussy-assed B.S. in the real world.   My reading comprehension far outstrips anything you are capable of as does my ability to write.  I will admit that sometimes I fail at understanding some stuff here that is colloquial and if my family is around I will seek their help or just ask for an explanation/definition from others here.  There is no shame in not knowing but in your case there is blame, not shame.

But then, every one here already knows this. You however shiver at the stark reality of it all. 

You're a fucking chimp in comparison to me.  But I would hazard you can run faster and are probably better built and better looking.  A man's got to know his limits.

But chimps like you just...Well...They just chimpout.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #678 on: April 12, 2021, 07:16:31 PM »
Pathetic, last ditch albeit moronically cumbersome attempt at making lite of my handicaps.  I don't mind. I faced worse than your pussy-assed B.S. in the real world.   My reading comprehension far outstrips anything you are capable of as does my ability to write.  I will admit that sometimes I fail at understanding some stuff here that is colloquial and if my family is around I will seek their help or just ask for an explanation/definition from others here.  There is no shame in not knowing but in your case there is blame, not shame.

But then, every one here already knows this. You however shiver at the stark reality of it all. 

You're a fucking chimp in comparison to me.  But I would hazard you can run faster and are probably better built and better looking.  A man's got to know his limits.

But chimps like you just...Well...They just chimpout.

you're the one that wrote that you're mentally impaired (something that is painfully obvious to most of us)

You don't know me at all so I have no idea why you decided to volunteer your opinion that I'm better built and better looking than you...and who even gives a shit.

what a weird fucking thing to say

Serious question - are you schizophrenic?

Is that one of your mental impairments?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: April 12, 2021, 07:19:48 PM »
you're the one that wrote that you're mentally impaired (something that is painfully obvious to most of us)

You don't know me at all so I have no idea why you decided to volunteer your opinion that I'm better build and better looking than you...and who even gives a shit

what a weird fucking thing to say

Serious question - are you schizophrenic?

Is that one of your mental impairments?

I have no problem with your silly attempts at insulting me for my physical and mental impairments.  None at all.  Go ahead.  Do your worstest, boy!  LOL!

You only know that which I have told all here and even then you are a pathetic fencer.  As in "fencing" not with boards but swords.  Rapiers.  Not rapists.  Why am I explaining this to you, you should be capable of understanding me and yet...

Besides.  I know more about you than you do about me.  Don't believe me?  Fine.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #680 on: April 12, 2021, 07:24:11 PM »
I have no problem with your silly attempts at insulting me for my physical and mental impairments.  None at all.  Go ahead.  Do your worstest, boy!  LOL!

You only know that which I have told all here and even then you are a pathetic fencer.  As in "fencing" not with boards but swords.  Rapiers.  Not rapists.  Why am I explaining this to you, you should be capable of understanding me and yet...

Besides.  I know more about you than you do about me.  Don't believe me?  Fine.

don't forget your emotional impairments

that's probably your main issue

no one has that much anger without serious emotional issues

seriously man, are you schizo ?

If so then I'll cut you some slack

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #681 on: April 12, 2021, 07:36:27 PM »
so I have already responded to you question at least once....JUST LIKE I FUCKING SAID

dumbass

Funny, can’t find it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #682 on: April 12, 2021, 07:41:05 PM »
Funny, can’t find it.

not suprising

you couldn't find your ass with two hands and a map

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #683 on: April 12, 2021, 07:41:19 PM »

dumbass

Q:

Demographically skewed polls don’t mean shit. I didn’t care what they were with Trump, I don’t care what you think they are with Biden. This is a perfect example of you skating the question. It’s a simple one. Let’s take the big the three

Borders....BTW, where’s AOC on this ?

Second Amendment

The spending spree that had little to with the Chinavirus

Then you can explain how you think the Georgia’s election reform is “voter suppression” with Abrams pushing back on her original comments

And then we can go into Biden’s (and lefts) blatant racism
GO!

Your answer (skating my questions) :

what are you talking about regarding demographically skewed polls ?
It's funny how Trumptards love polls when it favors them and shit on them when they don't
Go ahead and post your proof about "demographically skewed polls" so we know you're just not talking out of your ass  again

BTW - I'm still waiting for you to explain how exactly lifelong Republican Bill Barr initiated a "dem hit job" on Matt Gaetz.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #684 on: April 12, 2021, 07:45:26 PM »
Q:

Demographically skewed polls don’t mean shit. I didn’t care what they were with Trump, I don’t care what you think they are with Biden. This is a perfect example of you skating the question. It’s a simple one. Let’s take the big the three

Borders....BTW, where’s AOC on this ?

Second Amendment

The spending spree that had little to with the Chinavirus

Then you can explain how you think the Georgia’s election reform is “voter suppression” with Abrams pushing back on her original comments

And then we can go into Biden’s (and lefts) blatant racism
GO!

show me which poll is "demographically skewed" and exactly what Abrams quote you're referring to

I'm not going to play more guessing games with you since a majority of the stuff you believe you either just imagined or completely misunderstood

Case in point, your moronic belief that Trump's AG Bill Barr inititated a "dem hit job" on Matt Gaetz

that's insane but you believe it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #685 on: April 12, 2021, 08:03:28 PM »
show me which poll is "demographically skewed" and exactly what Abrams quote you're referring to

I'm not going to play more guessing games with you since a majority of the stuff you believe you either just imagined or completely misunderstood

Case in point, your moronic belief that Trump's AG Bill Barr inititated a "dem hit job" on Matt Gaetz

that's insane but you believe it

You obviously don’t her no this works. Skating again hahahahahhahahah....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #686 on: April 12, 2021, 08:14:45 PM »
so says the shut-in who admits that he's "limited by certain factors" that hamper him "mentally"

:'( :'(

Limited by his vocabulary obviously.  Barrel... real world... typist... word smith.... 
his intellect is one dimensional.  Meaning shallow.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: April 12, 2021, 08:23:12 PM »
don't forget your emotional impairments

that's probably your main issue

no one has that much anger without serious emotional issues

seriously man, are you schizo ?

If so then I'll cut you some slack

You mean the cripple on a BBing board constantly wishing BBers would stroke out or black actors would die?

The pussy ass gimp that tries to espouse pseudo intellect but only looks dumber afterwards?

The gimp who has (his words) borrow posting from a friend to reply to simple observations here but yet complete miss the mark?

Yeah,.... he’s crippled in more ways than physical.   Kudos to his family for learning how to stick him on the internet to babysit himself.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: April 12, 2021, 08:26:30 PM »

Look at this bullshit.

Midget take your shit and begone.  You lost this thread and the vote. Another failed attempt that blew up in your face.  Throwing up the same tired ass excuses and comments only cements the fact that you are a complete dumbass. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: April 12, 2021, 08:31:06 PM »
not suprising

you couldn't find your ass with two hands and a map

LOL. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

I am of course speaking of you making a funny post, not Coach's quest for truth.   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #690 on: April 12, 2021, 08:36:03 PM »
Look at this bullshit.

Midget take your shit and begone.  You lost this thread and the vote. Another failed attempt that blew up in your face.  Throwing up the same tired ass excuses and comments only cements the fact that you are a complete dumbass.

And still waiting

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #691 on: April 12, 2021, 08:37:11 PM »

Fucking voice to text 😡

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: April 12, 2021, 11:41:32 PM »
Not sure what your point is nor is there a source also, who cares? You’re Strawman level trolling at this point

It is not surprising that you don't care. But, as you say, who cares? I don't care if you don't care. One thing that is very clear, my source wasn't the Epoch times. Not that you care. And not that anyone cares what you care or don't care. ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: April 12, 2021, 11:48:03 PM »
Fucking voice to text 😡

Does 'modify' not work with voice to text? Excuses, excuses. Maybe you should check this out with those Democratic politicians you mentioned. They might be able to show you how to fix your mistakes.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: April 13, 2021, 06:30:35 AM »
And still waiting

You are going to keep waiting too because no one is going to repeat themselves over and over for someone too stupid to understand simple logic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #695 on: April 13, 2021, 06:36:51 AM »
I hope straw does not think the vote here reflects anything other than the fact that this GB and Welcome to the Thunderdome FUCKFACE!

Censorship and Canceling culture don't fly here. 
 ;) 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: April 13, 2021, 06:49:37 AM »
I hope straw does not think the vote here reflects anything other than the fact that this GB and Welcome to the Thunderdome FUCKFACE!

Censorship and Canceling culture don't fly here. 
 ;)

And yet... it wasn't the outcome dumb ass Coach was hoping for with this thread.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #697 on: April 13, 2021, 06:50:49 AM »
And yet... it wasn't the outcome dumb ass Coach was hoping for with this thread.

what do you expect. it's the coach after all.
F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #698 on: April 13, 2021, 06:58:06 AM »

We as in you and myself,

Straw and myself,

Have all traded endless insults back and forth over the years.

But would NEVER want either of you banned.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: April 13, 2021, 07:44:52 AM »
We as in you and myself,

Straw and myself,

Have all traded endless insults back and forth over the years.

But would NEVER want either of you banned.   

Because you would miss me.

But the "insults" today pale in comparison to what we threw at each other back in the Billy Mimnaugh days.   ;D