Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161886 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Strawman
« Reply #700 on: April 13, 2021, 07:49:58 AM »
Because you would miss me.

But the "insults" today pale in comparison to what we threw at each other back in the Billy Mimnaugh days.   ;D

He was a trip. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #701 on: April 13, 2021, 09:16:30 AM »
We as in you and myself,

Straw and myself,

Have all traded endless insults back and forth over the years.

But would NEVER want either of you banned.   

I think we might have a kum bai jah moment here.
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #702 on: April 13, 2021, 09:32:05 AM »
Does 'modify' not work with voice to text? Excuses, excuses. Maybe you should check this out with those Democratic politicians you mentioned. They might be able to show you how to fix your mistakes.

Wtf are you talking about? Go find something from “Politifact” and post it or something lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #703 on: April 13, 2021, 09:35:32 AM »
so I have already responded to you question at least once....JUST LIKE I FUCKING SAID

dumbass

Dumbass,  answer the questions related to Biden’s executive orders regarding policy on the 3 questions I asked you. You voted for him and those that did own this. Don’t answer a question with an irrelevant question. It’s that fucking simple

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #704 on: April 13, 2021, 09:41:35 AM »
Dumbass,  answer the questions related to Biden’s executive orders regarding policy on the 3 questions I asked you. You voted for him and those that did own this. Don’t answer a question with an irrelevant question. It’s that fucking simple

and just like that the hate for your fellow man is back.
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #705 on: April 13, 2021, 09:56:22 AM »

and just like that the hate for your fellow man is back.

Not even going bother. You’re wasting your time with edited videos

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #706 on: April 13, 2021, 10:06:31 AM »
Not even going bother. You’re wasting your time with edited videos
  you already did. ;)
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #707 on: April 13, 2021, 10:09:00 AM »
  you already did. ;)

I actually bypassed it and didn’t read it. If you asked me what said I couldn’t tell you 🙂

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #708 on: April 13, 2021, 10:53:25 AM »
I actually bypassed it and didn’t read it. If you asked me what said I couldn’t tell you 🙂
;D ;D ;D
F

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #709 on: April 13, 2021, 10:59:37 AM »
We as in you and myself,

Straw and myself,

Have all traded endless insults back and forth over the years.

But would NEVER want either of you banned.   

Having a beer with you guys would be a blast. One of us would have to open Soul's for him though. :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #710 on: April 13, 2021, 11:07:24 AM »
Having a beer with you guys would be a blast. One of us would have to open Soul's for him though. :)

Lmao.....sorry Soulcrusher but that was 😂

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #711 on: April 13, 2021, 11:34:18 AM »
You obviously don’t her no this works. Skating again hahahahahhahahah....

I know I can't answer questions about things you either imagined or don't understand

So if you want me to comment on "demographically skewed" polls then tell me which poll and post your proof on how it's skewed

I also know no idea what comment by Abrams you're referring to so, again if you want me to comment then post the clip you want me to comment on

Now, I know what will happen

You won't do any of those things and you'll just make more excuses and whine and complain or you'll just disappear like you've done now that I've asked you at least 5 times to support your profoundly stupid statement that Bill Barr initiated a "dem hit job" on Matt Gaetz.   

You've done the same stupid shit for the last 15 years even back when you were MrIntenseOne and JoeLoco

Remember that or did the doctors wipe that from your memory when you had the electroshock treatments?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #712 on: April 13, 2021, 11:37:14 AM »

The story of your life whenever any facts are involved. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #713 on: April 13, 2021, 11:49:42 AM »
I know I can't answer questions about things you either imagined or don't understand

So if you want me to comment on "demographically skewed" polls then tell me which poll and post your proof on how it's skewed

I also know no idea what comment by Abrams you're referring to so, again if you want me to comment then post the clip you want me to comment on

Now, I know what will happen

You won't do any of those things and you'll just make more excuses and whine and complain or you'll just disappear like you've done now that I've asked you at least 5 times to support your profoundly stupid statement that Bill Barr initiated a "dem hit job" on Matt Gaetz.   

You've done the same stupid shit for the last 15 years even back when you were MrIntenseOne and JoeLoco

Remember that or did the doctors wipe that from your memory when you had the electroshock treatments?

Still can’t or won’t answer. As far as Barr, look on the poli forum dumbass. I also find it awfully coincidental that both you and lurker are on and off here at the same time. He can’t answer either

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #714 on: April 13, 2021, 11:58:23 AM »
I’ll make this even easier on you and Lurker. You “voted” for Biden obviously not knowing what you voted for which is typical of the left, so go ahead and defend anything on here. Soulcrusher started a thread that you and the others of your ilk avoid like the plague

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=670771.0

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: April 13, 2021, 12:19:24 PM »
"HAHAHAHA"
"You don't get it"
*crackpot delusion*
*epoch article*

Dumbass Coach can't read the first time the question was answered.  Or the tenth time either for that matter.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: April 13, 2021, 12:22:35 PM »
Wtf are you talking about? Go find something from “Politifact” and post it or something lol

Your cursed 'voice to text' apparently because it sometimes screws up your posts. I assumed you knew how to use 'modify' to edit your posts.

I guess if you only know how to post using voice to text, you wouldn't know how to edit your posts after they've been posted. So let me explain how to do this. Above your post, in the upper right is the term "modify". When you select it, it allows you to edit the mistakes you made using voice to text.

Oh, and I didn't use 'Politifact' to provide you these instructions. LOL!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #718 on: April 13, 2021, 12:22:44 PM »
"HAHAHAHA"
"You don't get it"
*crackpot delusion*
*epoch article*

Dumbass Coach can't read the first time the question was answered.  Or the tenth time either for that matter.

Back for another ass beating.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #719 on: April 13, 2021, 12:23:17 PM »
Your cursed 'voice to text' apparently because it sometimes screws up your posts. I assumed you knew how to use 'modify' to edit your posts.

I guess if you only know how to post using voice to text, you wouldn't know how to edit your posts after they've been posted. So let me explain how to do this. Above your post, in the upper right is the term "modify". When you select it, it allows you to edit the mistakes you made using voice to text.

Oh, and I didn't use 'Politifact' to provide you these instructions. LOL!

Probably because I don’t care

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: April 13, 2021, 12:25:31 PM »
Back for another ass beating.

I haven't gotten one yet, so not sure where you get "another" from.

This thread is evidence you get your ass beat every damn day from posting here.  Epic backfire.  Another failure.

How is that fake birth certificate coming along?   Any more covid assassinations?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #722 on: April 13, 2021, 12:38:40 PM »
I haven't gotten one yet, so not sure where you get "another" from.

This thread is evidence you get your ass beat every damn day from posting here.  Epic backfire.  Another failure.

How is that fake birth certificate coming along?   Any more covid assassinations?

Well, like Strawman the more you avoid questions about your boy who you voted for, the worse you look.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #723 on: April 13, 2021, 01:04:30 PM »
Coach,

It's hard for Straw to keep up with all the yard and house cleanup he has to do.

He let things go for so long it's a big job.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: April 13, 2021, 01:11:48 PM »
Well, like Strawman the more you avoid questions about your boy who you voted for, the worse you look.

I've avoided nothing.  I have already answered your little question before.  More than once.  I don't have to do so again seeing how it won't penetrate that rock head of yours.

Why don't you answer questions for once?

"WAITING... STILL WAITING"