Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161867 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Strawman
« Reply #725 on: April 13, 2021, 01:15:12 PM »

Biden best u s president in last 5 years.
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #726 on: April 13, 2021, 01:15:56 PM »
Trumpy never saw ratings that good.   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #727 on: April 13, 2021, 01:22:49 PM »
I've avoided nothing.  I have already answered your little question before.  More than once.  I don't have to do so again seeing how it won't penetrate that rock head of yours.

Why don't you answer questions for once?

"WAITING... STILL WAITING"

So, if you think Biden is doing a good job on what I’ve asked so far, tell us how and in what way he’s helping this country. Aside from the Obama/Biden built cages, what’s the explanation for letting in Chinavirus positive migrants in and thousands more that weren’t tested. Also, where is Kamala? She was appointed to oversee this but instead went on vacation and still hasn’t visited the borders.

After that, we can move on to 2A 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #728 on: April 13, 2021, 01:25:50 PM »
Having a beer with you guys would be a blast. One of us would have to open Soul's for him though. :)
:D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #729 on: April 13, 2021, 01:38:04 PM »
I remember the lead-up to the 2020 election. Earl kept asking Getbig liberals to name the accomplishments Biden had during the 70’s, the 80’s, the 90’s, and the 2000’s. I don’t think that Earl’s question was ever answered.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #730 on: April 13, 2021, 01:45:14 PM »
I remember the lead-up to the 2020 election. Earl kept asking Getbig liberals to name the accomplishments Biden had during the 70’s, the 80’s, the 90’s, and the 2000’s. I don’t think Earl’s question was ever answered.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: April 13, 2021, 02:26:06 PM »
So, if you think Biden is doing a good job on what I’ve asked so far, tell us how and in what way he’s helping this country. Aside from the Obama/Biden built cages, what’s the explanation for letting in Chinavirus positive migrants in and thousands more that weren’t tested. Also, where is Kamala? She was appointed to oversee this but instead went on vacation and still hasn’t visited the borders.

After that, we can move on to 2A

Already answered that before. 

Where’s your answer?  “STILL WAITING”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #732 on: April 13, 2021, 02:35:41 PM »
I remember the lead-up to the 2020 election. Earl kept asking Getbig liberals to name the accomplishments Biden had during the 70’s, the 80’s, the 90’s, and the 2000’s. I don’t think that Earl’s question was ever answered.

And after the election nothing has changed

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #733 on: April 13, 2021, 03:11:08 PM »
Not much change in foreign policy from Trump to Biden.

Biden wants a tete a tete with Putin and a withdrawal of all troops from Afghanistan by September.

The ship of state maintains course regardless of Captain.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #734 on: April 13, 2021, 03:22:58 PM »
Still can’t or won’t answer. As far as Barr, look on the poli forum dumbass. I also find it awfully coincidental that both you and lurker are on and off here at the same time. He can’t answer either

1.  No one here owes anyone an answer to anything so stop whining and begging for me to pay attention to you

2.  Anyone who read my last post can clearly see that I'm willing to entertain your stupidity but you have to be able/willing to engage in a conversation.  I can't read your fucking mind and I have no idea what you're referring to so how the fuck am I supposed to respond

3.  Back to number one- just so it sinks into that pumpkin sized noggin of yours....NO ONE OWES you or anyone else an answer to anything.  Stop whining and acting like a jilted little school girl.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #735 on: April 13, 2021, 03:36:52 PM »
1.  No one here owes anyone an answer to anything so stop whining and begging for me to pay attention to you

2.  Anyone who read my last post can clearly see that I'm willing to entertain your stupidity but you have to be able/willing to engage in a conversation.  I can't read your fucking mind and I have no idea what you're referring to so how the fuck am I supposed to respond

3.  Back to number one- just so it sinks into that pumpkin sized noggin of yours....NO ONE OWES you or anyone else an answer to anything.  Stop whining and acting like a jilted little school girl.

Did you order the container yet for the trash. ?   Having garbage and trash in the yard w beer cans , crack vials , homeless tents etc not good bro. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #736 on: April 13, 2021, 03:59:38 PM »

Biden best u s president in last 5 years.
Typical democrat shill. Retarded.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: April 13, 2021, 04:11:55 PM »
Probably because I don’t care

Probably...but you are the one who brought it up.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: April 13, 2021, 04:17:44 PM »
Let’s see if Strawman can put two and two together without using common core

https://rumble.com/vfm3wd-tucker-carlson-blasts-cancel-culture-left-for-trying-to-get-him-pulled-off-.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab&fbclid=IwAR0AnlsMiCG3nE4d5ePxcQBRAX5GSg2SEU5g5g-DQcuh9mL-FPGO259Ojt4

Tucker Carlson is not one of my favorite people. (Truthfully, I cannot stand him). But, I hope he's not pushed off the air or fired by FOX. Every point needs a counterpoint. If all media agreed, this would be very boring and dangerous too.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #739 on: April 13, 2021, 06:27:58 PM »
Fact Check a nonpartisan, nonprofit project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania monitors the factual accuracy of what is said by U.S. political players, including politicians, TV ads, debates, interviews and news releases.

Politifact a Pulitzer Prize winning website rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials. Run by editors and reporters from the independent newspaper Tampa Bay Times, Politicfact features the Truth-O-Meter that rates statements as “True,” “Mostly True,” “Half True,” “False,” and “Pants on Fire.”

Snopes an independent, nonpartisan website run by professional researcher and writer David Mikkelson researches urban legends and other rumors. It is often the first to set the facts straight on wild fake news claims.

There is a comprehensive list of fact and bias checking sites.

https://subjectguides.library.american.edu/News-Literacy

If you have proof that FactCheck has been called out and debunked, feel free to post it. If you don't have proof of your claim......well with you that's par for the course.

Going through this thread trying to find where Strawman and Lurker said they had answered (and still can’t find it) I thought I’d address this

https://censortrack.org/organization/factcheck-org

https://censortrack.org/organization/lead-stories

https://censortrack.org/organization/politifact

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #740 on: April 13, 2021, 06:35:59 PM »
Tucker Carlson is not one of my favorite people. (Truthfully, I cannot stand him). But, I hope he's not pushed off the air or fired by FOX. Every point needs a counterpoint. If all media agreed, this would be very boring and dangerous too.

Tucker is the favorite show of Racists all over this country

&t=522s

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: April 13, 2021, 06:44:31 PM »
Hahaha this fuckhead is so stupid he can’t get off the broken record gig.  I’ve answered in other threads you mental midget.  Do a search.  Or not.  Just keep asking. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #742 on: April 13, 2021, 06:47:50 PM »
Hey Phony Coach

Why are you so interested in what I think?
You constantly beg for my attention and whine like a little bitch if I don't notice you.
Newsflash - I never go looking for your posts just like I don't go looking for dog shit when I'm taking a walk.

I couldn't give a rats ass what you think about ANYTHING

You should do the same

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: April 13, 2021, 07:56:35 PM »
John Oliver is an imported punchable face manlet.  :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: April 13, 2021, 08:51:43 PM »
Dumbass Coach = broken record.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #745 on: April 13, 2021, 08:54:55 PM »
Dumbass Coach = broken record.

Because I can’t get an answer

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #746 on: April 13, 2021, 08:57:40 PM »
Having a beer with you guys would be a blast. One of us would have to open Soul's for him though. :)
OUCH.  LOL  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #747 on: April 13, 2021, 11:35:51 PM »
Straw holding steady at 60%. #Winning!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: April 14, 2021, 06:06:31 AM »
Because I can’t get an answer

Because you obviously didn't read or understand when we gave you one.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #749 on: April 14, 2021, 06:47:17 AM »

LÖL!
Q