Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161957 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Strawman
« Reply #900 on: April 17, 2021, 12:40:54 PM »
Give us 10 that you don't agree with. -Should be an easy task for you.

Here comes the Epoch bullshit and NAVARRO REPORT!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #901 on: April 17, 2021, 01:00:59 PM »
For a fellow who offers up nothing, you are way too demanding of others. Who the heck do you think you are?

Because I am such a nice guy, I listing a few things President Biden has done that I agree with. I fully expect you to disagree.....on principle if for no other reason. That's you prerogative. Let me be very clear with you, I have no intention of engaging in a discussion/argument with you about these policies I've listed.   

I for one am thrilled that President has reversed 23 Trump policies. Nine of his 11 actions regarding immigration are reversals of Trump’s policies. Trump must be seething over this and that makes me happy. Trump is a bully. I don't like bullies.

President Biden directed each agency to evaluate and submit a strategic plan within 200 days on opportunities to promote and expand access to voter registration and participation

His executive order establishes an interagency working group to propose improvements for recruiting, retaining and supporting national security professions

President Biden imposed sanctions and diplomatic expulsions on Russia in response to the country’s interference in the 2020 US election and the SolarWinds cyberattack.

President Biden revoked a Trump executive order that authorized sanctions on International Criminal Court officials.

Actually you’ve proven yourself (and Howard) to be a backstabbing asshole. I wanted to address that first

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #902 on: April 17, 2021, 01:03:40 PM »
Here comes the Epoch bullshit and NAVARRO REPORT!!!

Now you. Answer

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #903 on: April 17, 2021, 01:05:01 PM »
For a fellow who offers up nothing, you are way too demanding of others. Who the heck do you think you are?

Because I am such a nice guy, I listing a few things President Biden has done that I agree with. I fully expect you to disagree.....on principle if for no other reason. That's you prerogative. Let me be very clear with you, I have no intention of engaging in a discussion/argument with you about these policies I've listed.   

I for one am thrilled that President has reversed 23 Trump policies. Nine of his 11 actions regarding immigration are reversals of Trump’s policies. Trump must be seething over this and that makes me happy. Trump is a bully. I don't like bullies.

President Biden directed each agency to evaluate and submit a strategic plan within 200 days on opportunities to promote and expand access to voter registration and participation

His executive order establishes an interagency working group to propose improvements for recruiting, retaining and supporting national security professions

President Biden imposed sanctions and diplomatic expulsions on Russia in response to the country’s interference in the 2020 US election and the SolarWinds cyberattack.

President Biden revoked a Trump executive order that authorized sanctions on International Criminal Court officials.

I offered up everything and no one can refute it but the spin is amazing

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #904 on: April 17, 2021, 01:11:00 PM »
Now you. Answer

"HAHHAHAHAHAA"
"You just don't get it"
*crackpot bullshit conspiracy theory*
*Epoch article*
NAVARRO REPORT!!!!!

Keep trying midget. We have not even reached the 90 day mark of Biden's term yet.  You might consider pacing yourself a little if you want to last until the end.  You wouldn't survive another stroke at this point. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #905 on: April 17, 2021, 01:12:41 PM »

So you’re good with the basically the borders being open and not stopping Chinavirus positive migrants to enter the country along with migrants that haven’t been tested? You’re ok with the Biden administration stuffing migrants in facilities that are designed to hold 35-40 with instead 500+. Several that have been caught are on the terrorist watch list, child trafficking, I’m sorry, did you miss the two children thrown over the 14’ wall left on their own?

Give us your address that way we can send the illegals to your house.
Let’s keep this going.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #906 on: April 17, 2021, 01:26:01 PM »
Aren't you the same senile piece of shit that spent the last 5 years bashing the President? Typical hypocrite democrat. ::)
  not me sir, I've always respected the high office of president. but it's fine for you to bash me apparently, when did I ever call you a name or said anything disrespectful to you. yet you find it necessary to bash me constantly. when I call you on it you say now you're playing the victim. boo hoo hoo. don't even pretend to know me personally. I've never attacked you or another member on this or any other board. yet you and your ilk find it necessary to do this on a constant basis. maybe you ought to take a look in the mirror.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #907 on: April 17, 2021, 01:27:58 PM »

that and biden reversing trump's attacks on the environment, what's wrong with clean air and water. ask flint Michigan
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #908 on: April 17, 2021, 01:45:55 PM »
   that and biden reversing trump's attacks on the environment, what's wrong with clean air and water. ask flint Michigan

So you're saying Trump has done nothing for the environment?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #909 on: April 17, 2021, 01:56:21 PM »
I am a Democrat and I firmly believe folks must provide not only ID but proof of citizenship in order to vote in this country. I seriously doubt that I am the only Democrat that feels this way. Wouldn't it be more accurate for you to post some Democrats state that requiring ID suppresses minority voting.

Looking at this another way, if it is true that minorities are less likely to have adequate ID, then technically requiring ID does suppress their vote. If that's a problem then encourage minorities to acquire legal ID so they can vote. If someone prefers anonymity....they give up the right to vote. It's really pretty simple.

We should be past the point where we need to provide a caveat that certain individuals feel one way or the other.  When points are made about the left or right, it's generally implied we mean in the aggregate, those who are most vocal or in the news,  OR are referring to to those in politics.

Given that, please let us know if there is even one member of Congress who has spoken for the need for voter ID.

You second paragraph is true.  However, nobody has proven the first line about Voter ID suppressing minority vote.  It's just something that they keep repeating, with no concrete proof. That's why I read the bill and wondered if it was something else....doesn't seem to be that way.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #910 on: April 17, 2021, 02:22:50 PM »
Like I said, Strawman is ONLY here to troll...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=672065.0

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: April 17, 2021, 03:05:12 PM »
Actually you’ve proven yourself (and Howard) to be a backstabbing asshole. I wanted to address that first

I'd like to address you calling me an asshole. I don't believe I've ever called you derogatory names. To the best of my recollection, I've either called you Coach or Joe.

Please do. Back stabbing is the action or practice of criticizing someone in a treacherous manner. Treacherous.....really? Are you sure you wanted(?) to address that first isn't because you don't know how to respond to someone answering your questions? Wanted to....does this mean you already have addressed that and I missed it or that you've wanted to but haven't had courage to address it?

I get it, Howard and I teased you by suggesting you faked the White House Christmas dinner invitation. If that is the worst thing that ever happens to you you're a lucky guy. Also, I acknowledged that I was wrong and that your invitation was real. Still, it must have really hurt your far too sensitive feelings. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #912 on: April 17, 2021, 03:12:14 PM »
Please do. Back stabbing is the action or practice of criticizing someone in a treacherous manner. Treacherous.....really? Are you sure you wanted(?) to address that first isn't because you don't know how to respond to someone answering your questions? Wanted to....does this mean you already have addressed that and I missed it or that you've wanted to but haven't had courage to address it?

I get it, Howard and I teased you by suggesting you faked the White House Christmas dinner invitation. If that is the worst thing that ever happens to you you're a lucky guy. Also, I acknowledged that I was wrong and that your invitation was real. Still, it must have really hurt your far too sensitive feelings.

You're a backstabber

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: April 17, 2021, 03:14:20 PM »
You're a backstabber

Brilliant! You're acting like a hurt little boy.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #914 on: April 17, 2021, 03:19:44 PM »
Like I said, Strawman is ONLY here to troll...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=672065.0

says the whiny little bitch who gets kicked in the balls by REALITY on a daily basis

you're perfectly free to not read my posts you fucking moron

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #915 on: April 17, 2021, 03:35:32 PM »
says the whiny little bitch who gets kicked in the balls by REALITY on a daily basis

you're perfectly free to not read my posts you fucking moron

For the record I chose Crossfire in a revolution. No need for commies in this country

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #916 on: April 17, 2021, 03:36:05 PM »
  not me sir, I've always respected the high office of president. but it's fine for you to bash me apparently, when did I ever call you a name or said anything disrespectful to you. yet you find it necessary to bash me constantly. when I call you on it you say now you're playing the victim. boo hoo hoo. don't even pretend to know me personally. I've never attacked you or another member on this or any other board. yet you and your ilk find it necessary to do this on a constant basis. maybe you ought to take a look in the mirror.
Sure you have, repeatedly, constantly and currently still do, why lie about it ??? You're here daily stroking Joe Bitem off while bashing Trump, everyone can see that.
As far as calling you names, it's getbig Nancy-boy, I thought you were part of the toughest generation?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #917 on: April 17, 2021, 03:38:26 PM »
For the record I chose Crossfire in a revolution. No need for commies in this country

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #918 on: April 17, 2021, 03:40:23 PM »

and definitely no need for TRAITORS like you and most other Trumptards

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #919 on: April 17, 2021, 04:10:00 PM »
37 pages of spectacular whining and vote lacking.  Trump lost the election.  Coach lost this thread.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #920 on: April 17, 2021, 04:52:31 PM »
37 pages of spectacular whining and vote lacking.  Trump lost the election.  Coach lost this thread.

Coach lost his head.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #921 on: April 17, 2021, 04:59:35 PM »
Coach lost his head.

no great loss given that it was completely empty

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #922 on: April 17, 2021, 05:17:53 PM »
.....when you can't refute anything I've posted.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #923 on: April 17, 2021, 05:18:52 PM »
and definitely no need for TRAITORS like you and most other Trumptards

Us "Trumptards" are patiently waiting

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #924 on: April 17, 2021, 05:23:14 PM »
Every vote counts because hypothetically, it only takes one vote to win an election. That being said, it usually takes several (swing) states to decide the election results.

What is interesting is that if there is no voter suppression in Georgia's new election laws, why are folks getting so worked up about it? They must believe the new laws could change the outcome of future elections....in this case, favoring republicans over democrats. If this is correct, democrats will have to up their game at getting out the vote. They've been pretty successful at this in the past with lots of one on one contacts and the support of labor unions and the folks who belong to them.

No, every vote shouldn't count. However, every LEGAL vote should. That's not what happened by a long shot and again, that's not even getting into the voter laws that were broken.