Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161915 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Strawman
« Reply #975 on: April 23, 2021, 01:16:01 PM »
"dailykos"? go away commie

Says the midget who reposts shit from Navarro Report and then tries to lend it credibility by hiding the source.

Epoch?  Hell, you were dragging crap from PJ Braun over here.

Fragile X syndrome in effect!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #976 on: April 23, 2021, 01:44:53 PM »
Says the midget who reposts shit from Navarro Report and then tries to lend it credibility by hiding the source.

he won't even admit knowledge of the fact that one the companies being paid to do yet another recount of these ballots is the same company that promoted an absolutely bat shit crazy (and needless to say totally false) CT  a Spanish server in Germany switched Trump votes to Biden votes, and Trump lawyer Sidney Powell led a CIA raid to recover the server resulting in a firefight in which five U.S. soldiers died…

Yes, you read that correctly.  The CT was that Trumps disgraced lawyer Sidney Powell allegedly LED THE RAID in Germany to recover the Spanish server that somehow flipped votes all over the United States from Trump to Biden.

This company (called Cyber Ninja's) was heavily involved in the FRAUDULENT STOP THE STEAL campaign

As expected, like all Trumptards, the people running this company are FUCKING MORONS

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2021/04/23/cyber-ninjas-have-no-idea-how-secure-arizona-election-audit/7354216002/

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #977 on: April 23, 2021, 02:13:12 PM »
Hey Coach... food for thought

stop trying to redpill the fa***ts. There is zero point in trying to convice anyone.

take a lesson from Sam

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #978 on: April 23, 2021, 02:30:47 PM »

stop trying to redpill the fa***ts. There is zero point in trying to convice anyone.

take a lesson from Sam

or he could just answer the fucking question

Hey phony coach, here is it FOR A THIRD TIME

Are you denying the fact  that the company called Cyber Ninjas actively promoted the batshit insane CT that a Spanish server in Germany switched Trump votes to Biden votes, and Trump lawyer Sidney Powell led a CIA raid to recover the server resulting in a firefight in which five U.S. soldiers died…

come on phony "coach" ...you're the one that brought up the subject and asked us to reply

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #979 on: April 23, 2021, 03:01:48 PM »
or he could just answer the fucking question

Hey phony coach, here is it FOR A THIRD TIME

Are you denying the fact  that the company called Cyber Ninjas actively promoted the batshit insane CT that a Spanish server in Germany switched Trump votes to Biden votes, and Trump lawyer Sidney Powell led a CIA raid to recover the server resulting in a firefight in which five U.S. soldiers died…

come on phony "coach" ...you're the one that brought up the subject and asked us to reply

$$$ in the open. I’ll even let you pick the policy, topic or whatever. Pussy

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #980 on: April 23, 2021, 03:04:03 PM »

The other one....hahahahaha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #981 on: April 23, 2021, 03:06:28 PM »
It’s funny how that article say the Dems are hiding something triggered your non-binary ass 😂

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #982 on: April 23, 2021, 03:07:52 PM »

take a lesson from Sam

You’re right. But he’s so easily triggered because he knows and can’t admit it lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #983 on: April 23, 2021, 03:09:03 PM »
come on phony "coach"
this is the 4th time now that I'm asking you a question about YOUR POST which you asked us to respond to

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: April 23, 2021, 03:12:13 PM »
I don't think Strawman should go. I'll explain...

The Joker needed Batman. He did, you can hear it from him below. Likewise, I believe the Coach needs Strawman and vice versa. He's the Ying to Coach's Yang. They bring balance to each other and feed off of each other. If everyone agreed with you, it wouldn't be fun, NOT ONE BIT.

"1"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #985 on: April 23, 2021, 03:17:13 PM »

The Joker needed Batman. He did, you can hear it from him below. Likewise, I believe the Coach needs Strawman and vice versa. He's the Ying to Coach's Yang. They bring balance to each other and feed off of each other. If everyone agreed with you, it wouldn't be fun, NOT ONE BIT.

"1"

I don't need the phony "coach for anything except a punching bag and there are plenty of other options for that on this board

As far as I'm concerned I'd be happy if the lying piece of shit went to the same place the JoeLoco and Mr.IntenseOne disappeared to.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #986 on: April 23, 2021, 03:21:43 PM »
come on phony "coach"
this is the 4th time now that I'm asking you a question about YOUR POST which you asked us to respond to

Are you denying the fact  that the company called Cyber Ninjas actively promoted the batshit insane CT that a Spanish server in Germany switched Trump votes to Biden votes, and Trump lawyer Sidney Powell led a CIA raid to recover the server resulting in a firefight in
which five U.S. soldiers died…

Did you watch the live hearing today?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #987 on: April 23, 2021, 03:25:51 PM »
I don't need the phony "coach for anything except a punching bag and there are plenty of other options for that on this board

As far as I'm concerned I'd be happy if the lying piece of shit went to the same place the JoeLoco and Mr.IntenseOne disappeared to.

No what do you need a psychiatrist because you’re obviously too fucking stupid to vote. And as far as your other accusation I have to actually look into that because I didn’t hear about it but I’m sure your main stream media bullshit did and whatever they tell you you’re going to believe so I’ll tell you what Junior. I’ll actually look into that. Should be pretty easy to discredit since everything you post and I mean everything is bullshit

I mean considering you believed that Trump actually put out bounties on American troops you’ll fucking believe anything

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #988 on: April 23, 2021, 03:33:24 PM »
Let’s hypothetically say that’s true. Why would there be a fire fight if there was nothing to hide

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #989 on: April 23, 2021, 04:19:27 PM »
Did you watch the live hearing today?

5th time

Why are you so afraid to answer an easy question about a topic THAT YOU BROUGHT UP?

Are you denying the fact  that the company called Cyber Ninjas actively promoted the batshit insane CT that a Spanish server in Germany switched Trump votes to Biden votes, and Trump lawyer Sidney Powell led a CIA raid to recover the server resulting in a firefight in

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #990 on: April 23, 2021, 04:21:46 PM »
What if Coach and Straw are one and the same?

Wow!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #991 on: April 23, 2021, 04:22:52 PM »
Let’s hypothetically say that’s true. Why would there be a fire fight if there was nothing to hide

it's 100% false

why do you think it's true and why do you think anyone would trust a company that promoted this absolutely bat shit crazy LIE?

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2020/12/01/this-retired-three-star-falsely-claims-us-soldiers-died-attacking-a-cia-facility-in-germany-tied-to-election-fraud/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #992 on: April 23, 2021, 04:28:01 PM »
40 pages ??? On course to beat the Hulkster/ND thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #993 on: April 23, 2021, 04:30:11 PM »
40 pages ??? On course to beat the Hulkster/ND thread.

if you eliminated all of the post from phony "coach" dodging questions the thread would only be a third a long

Still totally pathetic that this whiny little bitch started a thread attempting to "cancel" me because he can't deal with reality

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #994 on: April 23, 2021, 04:30:29 PM »

I will explain further:

The general, stinking masses have no say on who posts here.

/fin
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #995 on: April 23, 2021, 04:32:07 PM »
if you eliminated all of the post from phony "coach" dodging questions the thread would only be a third a long

Still totally pathetic that this whiny little bitch started a thread attempting to "cancel" me because he can't deal with reality
Your kind are about cancelling people, you should appreciate the effort.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #996 on: April 23, 2021, 04:36:56 PM »
Your kind are about cancelling people, you should appreciate the effort.

go ahead and point out any thread I've started asking that a poster be banned

dipshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #997 on: April 23, 2021, 04:41:07 PM »
5th time

Why are you so afraid to answer an easy question about a topic THAT YOU BROUGHT UP?

Did you not read my above post, Karl?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #998 on: April 23, 2021, 04:41:55 PM »
go ahead and point out any thread I've started asking that a poster be banned

dipshit

There’s no one else on here who trolls like you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #999 on: April 23, 2021, 04:44:19 PM »
Did you not read my above post, Karl?

did you answer the question?

I don't see it