Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 162000 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Strawman
« Reply #1000 on: April 23, 2021, 04:46:23 PM »
No what do you need a psychiatrist because you’re obviously too fucking stupid to vote. And as far as your other accusation I have to actually look into that because I didn’t hear about it but I’m sure your main stream media bullshit did and whatever they tell you you’re going to believe so I’ll tell you what Junior. I’ll actually look into that. Should be pretty easy to discredit since everything you post and I mean everything is bullshit

I mean considering you believed that Trump actually put out bounties on American troops you’ll fucking believe anything

Have you proved this election wasn’t stolen?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1001 on: April 23, 2021, 04:57:51 PM »

I don't have to prove it

The people who ran the election all over the country (many of them Republicans) "proved it" over and over again

Trumps director of cyber-security at DHS said it was the most secure election we've ever had

This is the exact thing I'm talking about

You literally can't deal with reality

Biden WON

Trump LOST

Get over it you stupid whiny little bitch

WTF is wrong with you?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1002 on: April 23, 2021, 06:40:33 PM »
Very beautiful.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1003 on: April 24, 2021, 12:00:49 AM »
And the beat goes on....nothing new to see here....some people are incapable of change....let it go at that, regardless of your position on the validity of the election.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1004 on: April 24, 2021, 06:21:02 AM »

It's not our responsibility to prove a negative that you are hanging onto because of your stupidity.  Jesus Christ, it is evident after 40 pages of this thread that your two brain cells are fighting it out for third place.

Fragile X in effect!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1005 on: April 24, 2021, 07:20:21 AM »
It's not our responsibility to prove a negative that you are hanging onto because of your stupidity.  Jesus Christ, it is evident after 40 pages of this thread that your two brain cells are fighting it out for third place.

Fragile X in effect!

Wow...I am assembling a collection of stellar quotes by you, Straw and Prime and plan on releasing it once I gather enough of your combined sintelligence into a tome I have copyrighted as...

The Mangina Manologues

In case you are wondering the title is a play on Gloria Steinem's "The Vagina Monologues". 

It's called "talent", buckwheat.  Something that you cannot borrow like a used condom, you cretinous spawn of an evening of mindless beatnik passion coupled with a decade of arduous drug ingestion.

You, Straw and Prime are titularly the 3Spooges of Getbig. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1006 on: April 24, 2021, 08:46:12 AM »
go ahead and point out any thread I've started asking that a poster be banned

dipshit
Did I say you started any threads about that, you fucking idiot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1007 on: April 24, 2021, 11:26:25 AM »
Sometimes it's hard to be a Trumpian
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times, and he'll have good times
Doin' things that you don't understand
But if you love him, you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him, oh be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man.
Stand by your man, give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely.
Stand by your man, and show the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can.
Stand by your man.
Stand by your man, and show the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can.
Stand by your man.

you got to be really delusional to think trump or biden for that matter gives two shits about any of us. that's why it's comical how all the nut huggers defend their favorite.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1008 on: April 24, 2021, 11:42:11 AM »
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1009 on: April 24, 2021, 11:47:28 AM »
Wow...I am assembling a collection of stellar quotes by you, Straw and Prime and plan on releasing it once I gather enough of your combined sintelligence into a tome I have copyrighted as...

The Mangina Manologues

In case you are wondering the title is a play on Gloria Steinem's "The Vagina Monologues". 

It's called "talent", buckwheat.  Something that you cannot borrow like a used condom, you cretinous spawn of an evening of mindless beatnik passion coupled with a decade of arduous drug ingestion.

Do whatever makes you happy, Scott....if that is a state of mind that is even a possibility in your case.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: April 24, 2021, 12:03:25 PM »

The Mangina Manologues

Coming from someone that admitted he has a low IQ and multiple episodes of head trauma that resulted in scars and dents in his skull, it is clear your handicap isn't just limited to being physical.  It's mental and intellectual as well.

Speaking of "borrowing", why not "borrow" more replies from your "friend" that you admitted to as well.  It certainly is better than the silly pseudo intellect attempts you make on your own.   Now limp your weak ass on out of here. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1011 on: April 24, 2021, 12:06:54 PM »
Do whatever makes you happy, Scott....if that is a state of mind that is even a possibility in your case.

You mean what he "feeeeeeelllllllsssss"?  You know, in the "real world"?  Not just the "barrel" or whatever the fuck he talks about when they are using the internet down at the nursing home to babysit him?

Let's see what new buzzwords he latches onto next week and looks stupid while using them.  You know you got to hate your life when his favorite quote supplier Genova has a better life than he ever will. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1012 on: April 24, 2021, 12:46:13 PM »
Did I say you started any threads about that, you fucking idiot.

you are correct

I have never started any thread saying anyone should be banned

go fuck yourself

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1013 on: April 24, 2021, 01:39:24 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1014 on: April 24, 2021, 02:00:34 PM »
You mean what he "feeeeeeelllllllsssss"?  You know, in the "real world"?  Not just the "barrel" or whatever the fuck he talks about when they are using the internet down at the nursing home to babysit him?

Let's see what new buzzwords he latches onto next week and looks stupid while using them.  You know you got to hate your life when his favorite quote supplier Genova has a better life than he ever will.

Come on, 'feeeeels' one of his signature lines. It's major part of his writing style which includes mangled words for effect. Each of us has some trade marks that identify us. It is how gimmicks get outed....sooner or later they slip and write something which gives them away.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: April 24, 2021, 02:06:40 PM »
Coming from someone that admitted he has a low IQ and multiple episodes of head trauma that resulted in scars and dents in his skull, it is clear your handicap isn't just limited to being physical.  It's mental and intellectual as well.

Speaking of "borrowing", why not "borrow" more replies from your "friend" that you admitted to as well.  It certainly is better than the silly pseudo intellect attempts you make on your own.   Now limp your weak ass on out of here.

You are in way over your head, especially since it's almost always up your own ass.  Oh..And thanks for the tell.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1016 on: April 24, 2021, 02:15:40 PM »

Here's a "buzzword" that you should  be intimately familiar with.  Twat.  That would be you and your kind.  You are a twat.  And in case you missed it before.  Thanks for the tell.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: April 24, 2021, 03:15:58 PM »
Here's a "buzzword" that you should  be intimately familiar with.  Twat.  That would be you and your kind.  You are a twat.  And in case you missed it before.  Thanks for the tell.

Try harder.  Maybe dust off the FTN and other recycled ones.  Ask your “friend”.  Obviously you can’t do better on your own.   Although no one is expecting much, you’ve still managed to disappoint. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: April 24, 2021, 03:24:10 PM »
Come on, 'feeeeels' one of his signature lines. It's major part of his writing style which includes mangled words for effect. Each of us has some trade marks that identify us. It is how gimmicks get outed....sooner or later they slip and write something which gives them away.

Ha!   It’s funny how he starts that pseudo intellect babble as if he’s saying something witty.  Then when you realize he isn’t just trying and that he actually believes that he truly is witty, it just becomes pathetic. 

Sharp as a marble isn’t he?   No wonder he’s so full of self loathing and jealousy to the point of constantly wishing people would die.  It’s apparent he gets those vibes from his own caretakers. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1019 on: April 24, 2021, 04:51:28 PM »
Ha!   It’s funny how he starts that pseudo intellect babble as if he’s saying something witty.  Then when you realize he isn’t just trying and that he actually believes that he truly is witty, it just becomes pathetic. 

Sharp as a marble isn’t he?   No wonder he’s so full of self loathing and jealousy to the point of constantly wishing people would die.  It’s apparent he gets those vibes from his own caretakers.

Chicago.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1020 on: April 24, 2021, 04:59:12 PM »
Chicago.

Nice musical.  Lots of dancing.  Would not recommend you attempting it yourself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1021 on: April 24, 2021, 06:00:45 PM »
Another week gone by - has the dump been cleared out yet ?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1022 on: April 24, 2021, 06:21:02 PM »
Another week gone by - has the dump been cleared out yet ?
Straw Mans yard is still a mess and his neighbor Lurkingformen has slacked on his yardwork as well.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1023 on: April 24, 2021, 06:47:02 PM »
Straw Mans yard is still a mess and his neighbor Lurkingformen has slacked on his yardwork as well.

Maybe straw can hire some of the homeless at Venice beach to help out.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1024 on: April 24, 2021, 06:57:22 PM »

Can’t cut grass if you don’t see it.