Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161963 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Strawman
« Reply #1100 on: April 28, 2021, 05:41:09 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1101 on: April 28, 2021, 06:43:14 PM »
If this happens I will personally hunt you down and rape your face.

Promises.  Promises.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1102 on: April 28, 2021, 08:00:09 PM »
Well, it matters to me where I live. Even if Portland were a shit hole, which it is not, it would still be less of a shit hole than many California cities. Maybe, this explains why Oregon is growing in population while California is losing people. As a result of the latest census, Oregon gained 1 house seat. It will most likely be filled by a Democrat....one less vote for your side....friend.

Have what? Democrats? Apparently you do.

Here's a few photos of neighborhoods within city limits in Portland, OR. Some of them are actually in downtown Portland or walking distance from downtown.

Portland Heights....shit hole?

Laurelhurst....shit hole?

Eastmoreland....shit hole?

Alameda.....shit hole?

Irvington....shit hole?

Restoration Hardware, NW 23rd Ave.....part of a shit hole shopping district 23 blocks from the Willamette river in downtown Portland.

Garthwick....just another shit hole neighborhood

Mount Tabor....a real shit hole place to live

Montclair....OMG what a shit hole place this is

This shit hole, The Pearl is in downtown Portland

View of shit hole Portland from less than a mile from downtown in Washington Park

Waverly is on the fringes, but still within Portland city limits...such an amazing shit hole

Pioneer Square in the center of downtown Portland...look at all that shit.

I could go on forever....but this should give you some idea of shit hole Portland, OR

You went everywhere but downtown where your mayor refused to control now he’s crying like a bitch for help....fuck him. It’s also your fault for supporting anything Dem especially this beta sissy

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1103 on: April 28, 2021, 08:27:38 PM »
Well, it matters to me where I live. Even if Portland were a shit hole, which it is not, it would still be less of a shit hole than many California cities. Maybe, this explains why Oregon is growing in population while California is losing people. As a result of the latest census, Oregon gained 1 house seat. It will most likely be filled by a Democrat....one less vote for your side....friend.

Here's a few photos of neighborhoods within city limits in Portland, OR. Some of them are actually in downtown Portland or walking distance from downtown.

Alameda.....shit hole?

Irvington....shit hole?

Restoration Hardware, NW 23rd Ave.....part of a shit hole shopping district 23 blocks from the Willamette river in downtown Portland.

View of shit hole Portland from less than a mile from downtown in Washington Park

Waverly is on the fringes, but still within Portland city limits...such an amazing shit hole

I could go on forever....but this should give you some idea of shit hole Portland, OR

My god, look at all that white privilege!

Ya just don't get it do ya?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1104 on: April 28, 2021, 11:24:20 PM »
You went everywhere but downtown where your mayor refused to control now he’s crying like a bitch for help....fuck him. It’s also your fault for supporting anything Dem especially this beta sissy

This, fuck him he let them burn the shit down.  now acts likes he’s mad a year later gtfo with that

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1105 on: April 30, 2021, 06:23:46 AM »

Alameda.....shit hole?

Irvington....shit hole?

bumped for no particular reason.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1106 on: April 30, 2021, 06:28:34 AM »
Donald Trump Speaks Out On Biden’s Speech, Rails Against The President For Not Acknowledging His “Accomplishments” In Office: “They’re Very Ungracious People”
"Me, me, me, me, me!"
Conover Kennard   by Conover Kennard10 hours ago10 hours ago
Tweet
Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo had former President Donald Trump on her show, and of course, it turned into whine-fest. Predictably, Trump on Thursday morning responded to President Joe Biden’s first address to Congress. The former president complained, saying that Biden is “ungracious” by not acknowledging the “accomplishments” of the Trump administration in his speech. However, I don’t recall Trump ever giving credit to his predecessor for handing him a healthy economy to work with.
Find Out More >
“You see how they’re blaming you on everything, and they do not attribute the successes that you had to your administration,” Bartiromo said. “How do you feel about that?”
“It’s ridiculous,” Trump said. “Obviously, they’re very ungracious people. I did the vaccine. They like to take the vaccine. But even the fake news isn’t giving them credit for that. We did the vaccine, saved tens of millions of lives throughout the world by coming up with a vaccine. If I weren’t president, vaccine, you wouldn’t have a vaccine for five years; three to five years would be the minimum. I got it done in less than nine months. And that’s only because of me.”

Mgid
Mgid

DOGFOODEXPOSE.COM
How Dogs Cry For Help: 3 Warning Signs Your Dogs Is Crying For Help
How Dogs Cry For Help: 3 Warning Signs Your Dogs Is Crying For Help
Trump continued to drone on, suggesting that the Biden administration is taking credit for Operation Warp Speed, saying “we had a great delivery system and all they did is take what we had and keep it moving.” He then ranted about the temporary pause of the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine, suggesting somehow that it was done for political reasons or to appease Pfizer.

Stay up-to-date with the latest news!
SUBSCRIBE AND START RECIEVING OUR DAILY EMAILS.
Email Address
SUBSCRIBE
By subscribing, you agree to receive emails from Political Tribune and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and terms of service. You further agree that the use of reCAPTCHA is subject to the Google Privacy and Terms of Use.
However, the Trump administration pledged 40 million coronavirus vaccine doses in December. It delivered fewer than 32 million. Biden promised to deliver one million shots in 100 days. He delivered 200 million. And Trump didn’t “do” the vaccine any more than Biden did. That credit goes to the scientists. And Trump didn’t have a plan to distribute the vaccines.

You can watch the full interview below if you can stomach it:

Strong Shall Live Louis Lamour Collecti
ThriftBooks

Ads by Revcontent
Find Out More >
According to a new poll, 71% of Americans that watched Biden’s speech said they walked away feeling more optimistic about the country’s direction. President Biden didn’t list his grievances or lash out at his critics. Biden didn’t dance to YMCA while Americans are dying. President Biden remains laser-focused on fighting COVID-19 instead of holding super-spreader rallies as his predecessor did. And now, Trump wants credit for Biden’s success in distributing the same vaccine he took privately.
F

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1107 on: April 30, 2021, 06:50:27 AM »
Looks like the markets are figuring out that there’s nothing but “Straw Men” on Twitter.

By far the worst Social Networking site:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1108 on: April 30, 2021, 06:52:36 AM »
46!   Lets go 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1109 on: April 30, 2021, 07:05:34 AM »

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1110 on: April 30, 2021, 10:17:39 AM »
    inbred ?   
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1111 on: April 30, 2021, 10:19:44 AM »
From Newsmax - Rudy Giuliani: FBI Raid Evidence 'Exculpatory' of Innocence

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1019576/16

Did I mention it was an Obama appointed judge that signed the order  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1112 on: April 30, 2021, 10:20:48 AM »
Another week has gone by - has the yard been cleared of the debris and filth?  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: April 30, 2021, 10:21:25 AM »
Rudy and his horse teeth are a caricature of himself at this point.   He and the Pillow Guy is trying to see who can out kiss Trumpy's ass at this point.  And what's it gotten for them?  Lawsuits.  Well that and having to put in free work by Rudy because we all know he hasn't been paid in the past.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: April 30, 2021, 10:24:06 AM »
From Newsmax - Rudy Giuliani: FBI Raid Evidence 'Exculpatory' of Innocence

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1019576/16

Did I mention it was an Obama appointed judge that signed the order  :)

::)

----
“Who appointed the judge? President Barack Obama!” Andrew declared. “You have an Obama-appointed judge who has signed this warrant where no other judge would sign this warrant.”

“You have proof that no other judge would sign the warrant?” Burnett asked.

“I don’t have any proof,” Giuliani admitted. “But do you have proof that any other judge would sign the warrant?”
----

Coach like logic and excuse making.  Could Andrew Giuliani suffer from Fragile X syndrome too?

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1115 on: April 30, 2021, 10:28:14 AM »
Prime - you're wasting your time

These idiots only believe what they see on Faux News
Your Mother should have been on trial for not having an abortion.
Maybe the Doctors mistaked you for the after birth.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1116 on: April 30, 2021, 10:20:19 PM »
Your Mother should have been on trial for not having an abortion.
Maybe the Doctors mistaked you for the after birth.

"mistook" you fucking dolt.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: May 01, 2021, 06:36:09 AM »
"mistook" you fucking dolt.

Maybe his IQ "mistakedly" ran down his father's leg.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1118 on: May 01, 2021, 07:35:31 AM »
Another week has gone by - has the yard been cleared of the debris and filth?  :D

Nope, the washing machine is still in the front yard with the '68 Plymouth.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1119 on: May 01, 2021, 10:04:35 AM »
I'm only posting to help get this thread to page 46 so I don't have to scroll half an hour through those pictures of Portland again.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1120 on: May 01, 2021, 10:22:41 AM »
I'm only posting to help get this thread to page 46 so I don't have to scroll half an hour through those pictures of Portland again.

this is coach's most popular thread ever and it's all due to his hatred of strawman. I think deep down he may actually like him.
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: May 01, 2021, 10:28:19 AM »

this is coach's most popular thread ever and it's all due to his hatred of strawman. I think deep down he may actually like him.

Just another thread of Coach that backfired in his face.  Nothing to see here.  Except Strawman's brutal ownage of Coach's mind.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1123 on: May 01, 2021, 12:18:36 PM »

-Guess you've never been to Portland because Pioneer (courthouse) Square is at the center of downtown Portland and it is where folks gather prior to demonstrations, parades and just to hang out. The Pearl District is considered part of downtown and it is part of the area rioters have vandalized store fronts.

Said it before and I am saying it again because you are so dense you need reminding. I don't live in Portland. Therefore I couldn't support Ted Wheeler if I wanted to. In order to vote for the mayor of a city you have to live in that city. But then one would think someone who is as politically savvy as you seem to think you are would know that.

http://www.carolmendelmaps.com/mapor/or5.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1124 on: May 01, 2021, 12:23:07 PM »

Ha, ha. You must have really studied each photo in depth if it took you a half hour to scroll through them.