Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161914 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Strawman
« Reply #1225 on: May 04, 2021, 12:46:31 PM »
Full blown TDS meltdown.

Because of being sensitive pussies over Donald hurting their feelings, it makes it OK in their mind to have a father/son kid-rapist duo in the whitehouse.
Retards. ::)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1226 on: May 04, 2021, 01:03:05 PM »

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1227 on: May 04, 2021, 01:45:10 PM »
60 Top Corporations Paid $0 Federal Taxes Under Trump Tax Law
Amazon, Chevron, Netflix, Eli Lilly, IBM and General Motors are reaping tax cut benefits and paying nothing.
headshot
By Mary Papenfuss
President Donald Trump’s new tax law aided corporations so radically that twice as many companies paid no federal taxes whatsoever in 2018, despite billions of dollars in profit, according to a new study.

Amazon, Netflix, Chevron, Eli Lilly, Delta Airlines, General Motors, IBM and Goodyear were among the tax-free corporate titans, according to an analysis by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, a Washington think tank, released Thursday.

The study found that 60 of some of the largest publicly held companies paid no taxes — compared with an average of about 30 each year from 2008 to 2015, before Trump and congressional Republicans passed the tax law that took effect in 2018. The measure heavily favors corporations and the wealthy.

The analysis is based on 2018 financial filings of the country’s largest 560 publicly held companies.

The companies that paid nothing in taxes were “able to zero out their federal income taxes on $79 billion in U.S. pretax income,” according to the study, first  reported by the Center for Public Integrity and NBC News.

Corporations reaped the benefits of a tax rate slashed from 35% to 21% in Trump’s tax law, and exploited various deductions, tax credits and rebates.

“Instead of paying $16.4 billion in taxes, as the new 21 percent corporate tax rate requires, these companies enjoyed a net corporate tax rebate of $4.3 billion, blowing a $20.7 billion hole in the federal budget last year,” the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy report says.

Farm equipment manufacturer John Deere, for example, reported earning $2.15 billion in U.S. income before taxes. It owed no U.S. taxes in 2018 and reported the government owes the company $268 million because of various deductions and credits, the report says.

The cut in the corporate tax rate alone will save corporations $1.35 trillion over the next 10 years, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation.

As for the nation, revenues from the corporate tax fell by 31% in 2018  to $204 billion.

“This was a more precipitous decline than in any year of normal economic growth in U.S. history,” Matthew Gardner, Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy senior fellow, wrote in the report.

Trump insisted before his law was passed that the corporate tax cut would pay for itself. He argued that the giveback would trigger a boom in business operations that would lead to increased taxes on ballooning income, which would plug the giant hole in the budget.

But it hasn’t worked out that way. The nation’s budget deficit is now the biggest in history.

During his campaign, Trump vowed to eliminate the $19.9 trillion national debt in eight years. Instead, it jumped 41.8 percent in just the first four months of this fiscal year (which runs from October through September).

An April Government Accountability Office report called the “federal government’s current fiscal path ... unsustainable.” The cost of interest alone on the national debt runs $896 million each day.

Trump’s top economic adviser Larry Kudlow insisted Thursday that “economic growth” has already “paid for a good chunk” of the tax cuts. The budget outlook is “not as bad as many people say,” he said.

Bloomberg pointed out that Kudlow’s declaration defies data from his own administration.

Do you have information you want to share with HuffPost? Here’s how.

HuffPost
BEFORE YOU GO
headshot
Mary Papenfuss
Trends Reporter, HuffPost
Suggest a correction
MORE:
Donald Trump Amazon Income Tax Corporate Tax Republican Tax Cut
You May Like

TRENDING
George Conway: I Think Rudy Giuliani Is In ‘Deep S**t’
Unemployment Benefits Are Not Creating A Worker Shortage
NYT Columnist Warns People Are Being Lulled Into False Security
Flurry Of Diplomatic Contacts Fuel Iran Nuclear Deal Speculation
Tucker Carlson’s Vaccine Attack On ‘Creepy’ Barack Obama Gets Flipped Back On Him
Subscribe to the Politics email.
From Washington to the campaign trail, get the latest politics news.
address@email.com

Our Community
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1228 on: May 04, 2021, 01:46:27 PM »
Because of being sensitive pussies over Donald hurting their feelings, it makes it OK in their mind to have a father/son kid-rapist duo in the whitehouse.
Retards. ::)

F

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1229 on: May 04, 2021, 01:51:26 PM »
Amazon, Chevron, Netflix, Eli Lilly, IBM and General Motors are reaping tax cut benefits and paying nothing.
headshot
By Mary Papenfuss
President Donald Trump’s new tax law aided corporations so radically that twice as many companies paid no federal taxes whatsoever in 2018, despite billions of dollars in profit, according to a new study.

Amazon, Netflix, Chevron, Eli Lilly, Delta Airlines, General Motors, IBM and Goodyear were among the tax-free corporate titans, according to an analysis by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, a Washington think tank, released Thursday.

The study found that 60 of some of the largest publicly held companies paid no taxes — compared with an average of about 30 each year from 2008 to 2015, before Trump and congressional Republicans passed the tax law that took effect in 2018. The measure heavily favors corporations and the wealthy.

The analysis is based on 2018 financial filings of the country’s largest 560 publicly held companies.

The companies that paid nothing in taxes were “able to zero out their federal income taxes on $79 billion in U.S. pretax income,” according to the study, first  reported by the Center for Public Integrity and NBC News.

Corporations reaped the benefits of a tax rate slashed from 35% to 21% in Trump’s tax law, and exploited various deductions, tax credits and rebates.

“Instead of paying $16.4 billion in taxes, as the new 21 percent corporate tax rate requires, these companies enjoyed a net corporate tax rebate of $4.3 billion, blowing a $20.7 billion hole in the federal budget last year,” the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy report says.

Farm equipment manufacturer John Deere, for example, reported earning $2.15 billion in U.S. income before taxes. It owed no U.S. taxes in 2018 and reported the government owes the company $268 million because of various deductions and credits, the report says.

The cut in the corporate tax rate alone will save corporations $1.35 trillion over the next 10 years, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation.

As for the nation, revenues from the corporate tax fell by 31% in 2018  to $204 billion.

“This was a more precipitous decline than in any year of normal economic growth in U.S. history,” Matthew Gardner, Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy senior fellow, wrote in the report.

Trump insisted before his law was passed that the corporate tax cut would pay for itself. He argued that the giveback would trigger a boom in business operations that would lead to increased taxes on ballooning income, which would plug the giant hole in the budget.

But it hasn’t worked out that way. The nation’s budget deficit is now the biggest in history.

During his campaign, Trump vowed to eliminate the $19.9 trillion national debt in eight years. Instead, it jumped 41.8 percent in just the first four months of this fiscal year (which runs from October through September).

An April Government Accountability Office report called the “federal government’s current fiscal path ... unsustainable.” The cost of interest alone on the national debt runs $896 million each day.

Trump’s top economic adviser Larry Kudlow insisted Thursday that “economic growth” has already “paid for a good chunk” of the tax cuts. The budget outlook is “not as bad as many people say,” he said.

Bloomberg pointed out that Kudlow’s declaration defies data from his own administration.

HuffPost
BEFORE YOU GO
headshot
Mary Papenfuss
Suggest a correction
MORE:
You May Like

TRENDING
Tucker Carlson’s Vaccine Attack On ‘Creepy’ Barack Obama Gets Flipped Back On Him
address@email.com

Our Community

Mary Papenfuss from Huffington Post is your source?

Hahahaha...were Hillary Clinton and Moochelle Obozo busy?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1230 on: May 04, 2021, 02:01:12 PM »
Mary Papenfuss from Huffington Post is your source?

Hahahaha...were Hillary Clinton and Moochelle Obozo busy?

here's the source  dipshit

https://itep.org/55-profitable-corporations-zero-corporate-tax/

HuffPost just wrote a story about it just like many other  news outlets did at the time

Trumptards should just list what source they deem unacceptable and why

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1231 on: May 04, 2021, 05:00:23 PM »
Funk, there is no freakin' way I am going to read that stuff.  And I could give an airborne intercourse because I am a Trump supporter.  President Trump is for America's citizens, not her SHITIZENS.

There is a difference you know.  Those that work are citizens.  Those that sponge of those that work are SHITIZENS.

I want my Nation and her people (not the SHEEPLE) put first.  I don't expect a freakin' free ride because of my weirdass proclivities, e.g., sexual perversion, sexual orientation (as if there were just ONE for these assholes}, desire to pollute my body with drugs, etc.

And yes.  There will never be another Jerome Horwitz.  The Stooge Supreme.
Be well, my friend.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1232 on: May 04, 2021, 05:01:58 PM »
here's the source  dipshit

https://itep.org/55-profitable-corporations-zero-corporate-tax/

HuffPost just wrote a story about it just like many other  news outlets did at the time

Trumptards should just list what source they deem unacceptable and why

Go fuck a pig's anus you filthy muslime sympathizer. I will gladly be banned just to see  you banned.   This ain't the real world tonsil-turd.  I hope you get the Covid and ASSume room temperature.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1233 on: May 04, 2021, 05:43:09 PM »
Who the f cares.  The govt has enough money already

headshot
By Mary Papenfuss

HuffPost
BEFORE YOU GO
headshot
Mary Papenfuss
Suggest a correction
MORE:
You May Like

TRENDING
address@email.com

Our Community

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1234 on: May 04, 2021, 05:51:09 PM »
Go fuck a pig's anus you filthy muslime sympathizer. I will gladly be banned just to see  you banned.   This ain't the real world tonsil-turd.  I hope you get the Covid and ASSume room temperature.

You clueless piece of crap.  Covid take you, boy.   You deserve Hell for eternity and that is what you will get.  I spit on you.  No one likes you.  Not here nor in the real world, you perverse fuckwit of a cuckold.

No. One. Likes. You.  Not even the Angels will weep for you.  Cuckold.

You are a pathetic imitation of life.  I hope you Covid up soon you pustule of hatred for all that is American.  You are a fucking cuntlette and no one here or in the real world respects let alone likes you.  I bet you fear salt because you've seen what it does to slugs like yourself.  I loathe you and your kind, you pedestrian typist.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1235 on: May 04, 2021, 05:53:39 PM »
You clueless piece of crap.  Covid take you, boy.   You deserve Hell for eternity and that is what you will get.  I spit on you.  No one likes you.  Not here nor in the real world, you perverse fuckwit of a cuckold.

No. One. Likes. You.  Not even the Angels will weep for you.  Cuckold.

You are a pathetic imitation of life.  I hope you Covid up soon you pustule of hatred for all that is American.  You are a fucking cuntlette and no one here or in the real world respects let alone likes you.  I bet you fear salt because you've seen what it does to slugs like yourself.  I loathe you and your kind, you pedestrian typist.

Fuck off you fucking fuck.  No one gives a shit about you and your fuckin' filthy fucked up ways.  Go fuck a donkey, buttwiper.

Yeah.  You are one dumb mother fucker and I hope you Covid up and Kobe out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1236 on: May 04, 2021, 05:54:09 PM »
Almost 51 !   And the dump is still a mess

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1237 on: May 04, 2021, 05:54:59 PM »
Fuck off you fucking fuck.  No one gives a shit about you and your fuckin' filthy fucked up ways.  Go fuck a donkey, buttwiper.

Yeah.  You are one dumb mother fucker and I hope you Covid up and Kobe out.
My man! 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1238 on: May 04, 2021, 06:03:08 PM »
Liberals making their retarded points with Huffington Post as their source.

Might as well just have PrimePedo google their opinions for them.

The Democrat Party is the party of hypocrisy and lies.

Joe Biden is a RAPIST.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: May 04, 2021, 06:05:21 PM »
Liberals making their retarded points with Huffington Post as their source.

Might as well just have PrimePedo google their opinions for them.

The Democrat Party is the party of hypocrisy and lies.

Joe Biden is a RAPIST.

:D ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1240 on: May 04, 2021, 06:08:31 PM »
Almost 51 !   And the dump is still a mess

Yeah, but for me a lot of the posts in this thread say:

“You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.”

Raise your right hand if you have ever got coked up enough that you fucked your dead brother’s widow!

JOE BIDEN IS A RAPIST!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: May 04, 2021, 06:15:32 PM »
It's refreshing to see a Republican lawmaker not afraid to tell the truth and call Trump out. Of course it's at risk of losing votes but the main problem with our government is the focus on re-election rather than doing whats right so this is great to see. It is a lie. The election was NOT stolen. That is a fact. Time for Republicans to shake off the kool aid and face reality

Truer words have never been said. I can say this because they are the same ones I've said many times.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1242 on: May 04, 2021, 06:20:51 PM »
When I meant “either” I meant you, lurker, straw, Agnostic, etc. keep up

I prefer my version of what you meant. But then, I am a bit of a stickler for getting the details right, right?  :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1243 on: May 04, 2021, 06:21:39 PM »
Truer words have never been said. I can say this because they are the same ones I've said many times.

Neither you nor the Law Enfarcement Officer know whereof you type.  Trust me. Or not.  I know enough to know the truth when I see and hear it.  Don't piss down our backs and tell us we should enjoy the golden showers.

President Trump is for America and Americans.   

Libs can Covid up and Kobe out. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1244 on: May 04, 2021, 06:25:39 PM »
Got Kovid yet Kunt?  Can't be that "deadly" if a deadbeat twatling such as you never gets it.  Kovid up and Kobe out.   You pathetic communist.

Got vaccinated yet, Scott? If not, considering your health issues, it would be prudent of you to do so ASAP.  You can sometimes be a total pain in the, you know what, but I'd hate to see you get sick or worse....face your maker. Me thinks you have much to atone for before that happens. Plus, I'd miss you.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1245 on: May 04, 2021, 06:28:09 PM »
I prefer my version of what you meant. But then, I am a bit of a stickler for getting the details right, right?  :)

The Google queen is a stickler for details?

Hahahahahahaha...you haven’t had an original thought in your life, janitor.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1246 on: May 04, 2021, 06:29:29 PM »
Neither you nor the Law Enfarcement Officer know whereof you type.  Trust me. Or not.  I know enough to know the truth when I see and hear it.  Don't piss down our backs and tell us we should enjoy the golden showers.

President Trump is for America and Americans.   

Libs can Covid up and Kobe out.

Yes well, keep that thought. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but Trump is for Trump. There will come a day when you realize this and it will probably crush you.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1247 on: May 04, 2021, 06:37:57 PM »
Got vaccinated yet, Scott? If not, considering your health issues, it would be prudent of you to do so ASAP.  You can sometimes be a total pain in the, you know what, but I'd hate to see you get sick or worse....face your maker. Me thinks you have much to atone for before that happens. Plus, I'd miss you.

Per the plethora of physicians attempting to find out what is wrong me, I am NOT to get any such vaccine at this time.  I have been dead before and should death come for me I will go along for the ride.  After all, sleep is nothing but death sans the possible repercussions.   

If there is a God, he is without a doubt powerless against his own poor judgment.  This realization saddens me no end but still I hold the Nazarene in the highest esteem.   I  have no doubt Jesus existed because those like Peter died for their belief in him and it is historical that they did so.  What sort of fool would die for a canard?  The Apostles were men of  honor.

There are few such men or women in today's world that live, let alone die, as did the Nazarene and his followers.  Whited sepulchers are everywhere and I have spent decades denouncing them to their faces in the real world that is local houses of "worship".  I fear less the end of all things that then lies of men speaking out their ass.  If the eyes are the window to the soul then surely the mouth is the bilge pump of the mind...less.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1248 on: May 04, 2021, 06:46:05 PM »
Yes well, keep that thought. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but Trump is for Trump. There will come a day when you realize this and it will probably crush you.

I know people that have met President Trump.  Men and women of high honor that I trust and to a man and woman they have all told me they find no deceit in him. He is for America and her Citizens, apparently you and  your kind are for the shitizens.  The leeches.  The morally fetid.  Those without honor and "gender".   And worse.

There will be weeping and gnashing of dentures.   If Covid is sooooooo "deadly" how is it the weakest link lives on?  Answer:  Covid is just another variation on the theme that is the flu. The only difference is the world is peopled by chicken littles.

FTN.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1249 on: May 04, 2021, 06:52:52 PM »
I know people that have met President Trump.  Men and women of high honor that I trust and to a man and woman they have all told me they find no deceit in him. He is for America and her Citizens, apparently you and  your kind are for the shitizens.  The leeches.  The morally fetid.  Those without honor and "gender".   And worse.

There will be weeping and gnashing of dentures.   If Covid is sooooooo "deadly" how is the weakest link lives on?  Answer:  Covid is just another variation on the theme that is the flu. The only difference is the world is peopled by chicken littles.

FTN.

Dude....why do you even bother responding to that Josh Duggar wannabe?

He’s a fucking retard who lives in a house full of four generations of deviant white trash, government leeches. He’s an ex janitor who spent 45 years hanging out in grade school boys bathrooms.