Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 160881 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Strawman
« Reply #1425 on: May 13, 2021, 08:28:05 PM »
I'm willing to be patient.  Things are opening up.  By the fall, I predict unemployment will be down and life in the USA will be pretty normal.  I expect gas to settle down along with most every other good and service.  Then, BOOM!  My 401K will be off the fucking chart!  Thank you in advance Dear Leader Biden.  #BidenMAGA
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Biden is a kunt.  But it the real citizens of our Nation that will get fucked by him. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1426 on: May 13, 2021, 08:33:08 PM »
Biden is a kunt.  But it the real citizens of our Nation that will get fucked by him.

We merely disagree.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  Now go fuck yourself your fuckless fucking fuck of a fuck!   ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1427 on: May 13, 2021, 08:33:33 PM »
We merely disagree.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  Now go fuck yourself your fuckless fucking fuck of a fuck!   ;D

Thanks, brother!  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1428 on: May 13, 2021, 08:37:15 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1429 on: May 14, 2021, 10:02:24 AM »

F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1430 on: May 14, 2021, 10:56:25 AM »
On to 59.   Is the pig sty cleaned up yet ?  ;D

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #1432 on: May 14, 2021, 12:42:21 PM »
Proud Boys leader Ethan Nordean:

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1433 on: May 14, 2021, 12:58:54 PM »
Proud Boys leader Ethan Nordean:

but he said he was going to be right there walking with them to give the gop courage to overturn the election. trial by combat as the great rudy g said.
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1434 on: May 14, 2021, 01:05:40 PM »
On to 59.   Is the pig sty cleaned up yet ?  ;D

It smells real bad from the looks of it.

That rotten apple smell.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1435 on: May 14, 2021, 01:10:20 PM »
both of your claims are bullshit

1.  Gas Prices are no higher than they've been in the past
2.  Your claimed lack of ability to horde even more guns and ammo has NOTHING to do with anything that Biden has done since taking office. 

Fucking Moron

They are much higher in the midwest.  I paid $3.65 for premium today.  I used to get it a few months ago at 2.30ish and last summer at 2.60ish.

Maybe the prices have just been high for a while in San Jose.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1436 on: May 14, 2021, 01:47:53 PM »
They are much higher in the midwest.  I paid $3.65 for premium today.  I used to get it a few months ago at 2.30ish and last summer at 2.60ish.

Maybe the prices have just been high for a while in San Jose.

I remember paying almost 5 dollars a gallon in the last summer that Bush was POTUS
People all over the country were bitching about the high price of gas...so much so that Bush addressed it in his usually bumbling way

This video is from April 30th, 2008

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1437 on: May 14, 2021, 01:49:53 PM »
Straw is an impotent toilet boa and I once again volunteer to be banned from here along with him and that moron, Prime.  I despise those two chum buckets, especially so Straw.  Prime is caught up in a limp-dicked social just us bowel movement but could use a dose of reality too.  Fuck That Noise.

spending your time and emotional energy "hating" two people that you don't know and have nothing to do with your life is just pathetic

Actually, "pathetic" would be precise one word summary of your life

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1438 on: May 14, 2021, 02:17:59 PM »
On to 59 pages.  Pump and dump !     But clean up the mess for f sake.   :D :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1439 on: May 14, 2021, 02:18:50 PM »
I remember paying almost 5 dollars a gallon in the last summer that Bush was POTUS
People all over the country were bitching about the high price of gas...so much so that Bush addressed it in his usually bumbling way

This video is from April 30th, 2008

I know, I remember that well when I lived in Cali back then.  But, your assertion that "Gas Prices are no higher than they've been in the past." is incorrect and 2008 is 13 years ago.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1440 on: May 14, 2021, 02:35:01 PM »
I know, I remember that well when I lived in Cali back then.  But, your assertion that "Gas Prices are no higher than they've been in the past." is incorrect and 2008 is 13 years ago.

I don't know how you measure time but I consider 2008 to be the "past"
As I'm sure you know the price changes based on supply and demand and sometimes extraordinary events will have a temporary effect on supply

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1441 on: May 14, 2021, 02:57:39 PM »
I don't know how you measure time but I consider 2008 to be the "past"
As I'm sure you know the price changes based on supply and demand and sometimes extraordinary events will have a temporary effect on supply

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

We have enjoyed low gas prices for a few years now.  When gas prices go up dramatically as they have recently, then most people feel the pinch.  Saying "Gas Prices are no higher than they've been in the past." suggests the recent past, not 13 years ago which is kind of a moot point to make.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1442 on: May 14, 2021, 03:00:35 PM »

Just thought you might be interested in what's happening with gas prices in Oregon. At the Astro station in Molalla, OR regular is currently $2.88 a gal. cash and 10 cents higher for credit. The average price of gas in Portland right now is $3.39. Biden loves Oregonians which is why our gas is so much cheaper than it is in California. LOL!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1443 on: May 14, 2021, 03:27:27 PM »
Just thought you might be interested in what's happening with gas prices in Oregon. At the Astro station in Molalla, OR regular is currently $2.88 a gal. cash and 10 cents higher for credit. The average price of gas in Portland right now is $3.39. Biden loves Oregonians which is why our gas is so much cheaper than it is in California. LOL!

Biden seems to be cleaning up Trump's mess and well on his way to MOGA!  Making Oregon Great Again (for the retards in our midst).   ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1444 on: May 14, 2021, 03:55:36 PM »
We have enjoyed low gas prices for a few years now.  When gas prices go up dramatically as they have recently, then most people feel the pinch.  Saying "Gas Prices are no higher than they've been in the past." suggests the recent past, not 13 years ago which is kind of a moot point to make.

I'm not responsible that you drew the wrong conclusion

My prior posts mentioned the time when Bush was POTUS and included a chart

the past is the past whether it was last month, last year or 13 years ago

the fact the fact is that gas has been higher many times in the past as proven by the chart that I posted

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1445 on: May 14, 2021, 04:01:37 PM »
Biden seems to be cleaning up Trump's mess and well on his way to MOGA!  Making Oregon Great Again (for the retards in our midst).   ;D

I wish Biden could MPGA (make Portland great again). In order to do that he's have to solve the homeless problem....which would be a really good thing.

Squatters not allowed.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1446 on: May 14, 2021, 04:08:12 PM »
I wish Biden could MPGA (make Portland great again). In order to do that he's have to solve the homeless problem....which would be a really good thing.

President Harris has Sleepy Joe quite busy these days.  During her 2nd term I suspect Portland will be a focal point.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1447 on: May 14, 2021, 04:09:27 PM »
I'm willing to be patient.  Things are opening up.  By the fall, I predict unemployment will be down and life in the USA will be pretty normal.  I expect gas to settle down along with most every other good and service.  Then, BOOM!  My 401K will be off the fucking chart!  Thank you in advance Dear Leader Biden.  #BidenMAGA
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I hope you are right Abe. !!  8)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1448 on: May 14, 2021, 04:13:26 PM »
I hope you are right Abe. !!  8)

Me too.  Er, #MeToo!  LOL.  No secret I wasn't a fan of Trump.  I had higher hopes for him even though I did not vote for him.  That being said, not once during his 4 years did I ever root for any aspect of American life to fail.  Nothing he could have done would have swayed me to vote for him last year but I'm convinced.  Beyond convinced that had he attacked Covid openly and honestly that he'd be sitting in the white house today.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1449 on: May 14, 2021, 04:21:33 PM »
I'm not responsible that you drew the wrong conclusion

My prior posts mentioned the time when Bush was POTUS and included a chart

the past is the past whether it was last month, last year or 13 years ago

the fact the fact is that gas has been higher many times in the past as proven by the chart that I posted

You are though.  Your point that gas was higher before doesn’t matter.   Who fucking cares how high it was 13 years ago?  People are concerned because it was significantly lower just months ago.  You attempted to dismiss the recent increase in gas prices by saying they been higher before?   At least have the integrity to call it what it is instead of that stupid BS.