Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 162001 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Strawman
« Reply #1800 on: June 02, 2021, 06:13:05 PM »
only a fucking moron would invest emotional energy "hating" an anonymous person on the interenet

I guess it never occurred to these morons that they can just choose to ignore someone
The hypocrisy is this post is just amazing. You have to be the biggest fucking hater on this site, constantly wishing harm on people, investing countless hours pondering every move TRUMP and COACH do so you can hate and WHINE like a BITCH on the internet to people that don't care if you live or die.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1801 on: June 02, 2021, 06:29:16 PM »
Except he isn't Bob.  So I guess you don't know too  much.

BoB2 is protecting BoB1

;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1802 on: June 02, 2021, 06:30:43 PM »
73 pages of the same cut and paste response....proved nothing except to reinforce what a retard you are 😂

73 pages of the same retarded posts showing how far in your head Strawman is.  Proves nothing except to reinforce what a stupid little midget you are.  "Birther"

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1803 on: June 02, 2021, 06:36:10 PM »
Your thinking of Paul Soros, George's older brother. You still have time to ask him. You might want to do it pretty soon since he is 90 years old.

You know  :o  what others think ,get real Mr.Fake Icelander .........

Perhaps dead Nazi could meet me in Hungary,Poland,Czech Republic (guess why) !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1804 on: June 02, 2021, 06:47:04 PM »
I always found it funny how Lurker and Strawman log on and off around the same time lol

No money for the top VPN to set up 2 different time zones !. Poor Robertino  :'(

Norton & similar 'firewalls' can't stop his PC hacking (Joe Biden can confirm this).

Reminder, 14 yo from Melbourne  cracked NASA system  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1805 on: June 02, 2021, 06:50:01 PM »
LOL - Hey Columbo  -  did you hear that Iron Cross knows all  Bob's contact info ?

BoB, have U ever bet on horses ?.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1806 on: June 02, 2021, 06:55:52 PM »
You know  :o  what others think ,get real Mr.Fake Icelander .........

Perhaps dead Nazi could meet me in Hungary,Poland,Czech Republic (guess why) !.

It is not my intent to insult you but something seems very amiss with you right now.

Seriously, are you high on something? Your responses are completely out in left field. It appears you either have trouble staying on topic or you forgot what the topic was completely. Here's a reminder we were talking about whether George Soro's was dead or alive. He's alive. You said he was dead. You were mistaken. 

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1807 on: June 02, 2021, 07:01:37 PM »
It is not my intent to insult you but something seems very amiss with you right now.

Seriously, are you high on something? Your responses are completely out in left field. It appears you either have trouble staying on topic or you forgot what the topic was completely. Here's a reminder we were talking about whether George Soro's was dead or alive. He's alive. You said he was dead. You were mistaken.

Great news, ask him to visit any of those 3 countries  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1808 on: June 02, 2021, 09:43:44 PM »
I always found it funny how you exceed your previous day's stupidity level every day.  Funny, but not unexpected.

It's pretty astonishing.. there is no correlation between strawman and lurker, but then we are talking about a guy who thinks Trump really won the election so all bets are off.   

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1809 on: June 02, 2021, 10:02:41 PM »
BoB2 is protecting BoB1

;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1810 on: June 02, 2021, 10:32:24 PM »

You should ask Bob that question

you claim to have his contact info so just give him a call.... dumbass

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1811 on: June 03, 2021, 01:14:45 AM »
This thread popularity just shows Strawman is popular, liked, and not Bob.
99% of us here are trolls, so if Straw goes, honestly the whole forum would also need to go.
Ya cant, just cant take the place seriously, no, not GetBig.
Enjoy it for what it is, political bashing ground sprinkled with a little BB/Muscle talk.
If you are here and wish it was all BB and serious, youre in the wrong place.
I noticed on Basskillers Muscle Board (World-Class Forums) banned Political talk.
So its 100% bodybuilding. You want that type of forum, it is out there, just not here.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1812 on: June 03, 2021, 07:51:43 AM »

No but he has bet on jackasses.  He's betting you won't post any details.  Jackass.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1813 on: June 03, 2021, 07:53:24 AM »
It's pretty astonishing.. there is no correlation between strawman and lurker, but then we are talking about a guy who thinks Trump really won the election so all bets are off.

Fragile X knows no bounds in Coach.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1814 on: June 03, 2021, 10:47:45 AM »
This thread popularity just shows Strawman is popular, liked, and not Bob.
99% of us here are trolls, so if Straw goes, honestly the whole forum would also need to go.
Ya cant, just cant take the place seriously, no, not GetBig.
Enjoy it for what it is, political bashing ground sprinkled with a little BB/Muscle talk.
If you are here and wish it was all BB and serious, youre in the wrong place.
I noticed on Basskillers Muscle Board (World-Class Forums) banned Political talk.
So its 100% bodybuilding. You want that type of forum, it is out there, just not here.
     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD EXACTLY, NOBODY REALLY CARES WHAT YOU OR I REALLY THINK ABOUT POLITICS. WHY GET ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE BECAUSE SOMEONE THINKS BIDEN OR TRUMP SUCK. GET A CLUE ALREADY. THEY ALL SUCK. NOW IF YOU RUN DOWN WHO WON MR. AMERICA IN 1971, THEN WE GOT A PROBLEM ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
F

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1815 on: June 03, 2021, 10:56:38 AM »
     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD EXACTLY, NOBODY REALLY CARES WHAT YOU OR I REALLY THINK ABOUT POLITICS. WHY GET ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE BECAUSE SOMEONE THINKS BIDEN OR TRUMP SUCK. GET A CLUE ALREADY. THEY ALL SUCK. NOW IF YOU RUN DOWN WHO WON MR. AMERICA IN 1971, THEN WE GOT A PROBLEM ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

My "problem" is those that present a genuine dislike for our Constitution, our history, our culture and heritage and our Nation and would put all that aside, nay they would destroy it in favor of turd world anarchy and so-called "fairness" wherein the fairest skin pays the dearest price, their lives in deemed necessary by such as them.  FUCK THAT.  I am for Americans regardless of skin color. I do not hyphenate my heritage nor citizenship.  I do not think this of you but I do of others and my disgust for these beings is well known and yet they play at being above us all.

Fuck them.  I am American first and and foremost and therefor I am for President Trump as he is for America and her citizenry.  I have met and been put upon by whole asses like Straw throughout my life.  In the real world I would speak to them as I do here for they present their opinions and disdain for our Nation as genuine and so is my disgust for them and their "ideals".

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1816 on: June 03, 2021, 11:00:01 AM »
It blows my mind even after 10+ years on this forum.  There are people here that are so skewed and extreme either left or right that they will not ever concede to a fault of their side no matter how factual it is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1817 on: June 03, 2021, 11:07:01 AM »
It blows my mind even after 10+ years on this forum.  There are people here that are so skewed and extreme either left or right that they will not ever concede to a fault of their side no matter how factual it is.

Its a lot better when we all gang up on SMM  :D ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1818 on: June 03, 2021, 11:13:04 AM »
Its a lot better when we all gang up on SMM  :D ;D

hehehehehehe.   

BTW, I don't consider you one of those people. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1819 on: June 03, 2021, 11:51:40 AM »

Ah, yes....well to be fair one party is more extreme is it not?

I think when a country not having borders and limiting free speech to the extent we've seen(just quick examples...there are many more) becomes a major party's platform that could be the reason.

These are indefensible by a "moderate" democrat, which is precisely why there is never an actual far left policy defense on here. What is there to concede when it is hurting the country?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1820 on: June 03, 2021, 01:03:40 PM »

Ah, yes....well to be fair one party is more extreme is it not?

I think when a country not having borders and limiting free speech to the extent we've seen(just quick examples...there are many more) becomes a major party's platform that could be the reason.

These are indefensible by a "moderate" democrat, which is precisely why there is never an actual far left policy defense on here. What is there to concede when it is hurting the country?

an even bigger problem is that one party believes lies such as that we have no borders or that the election was stolen

not sure what your "free speech" comment is about

I know it's not about THE TRAITOR since he is free to say or write whatever he wants

He just can't write it on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram because he violated their rules

No one has a constituational right to Twitter

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1821 on: June 03, 2021, 01:40:44 PM »
an even bigger problem is that one party believes lies such as that we have no borders or that the election was stolen

not sure what your "free speech" comment is about

I know it's not about THE TRAITOR since he is free to say or write whatever he wants

He just can't write it on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram because he violated their rules

No one has a constituational right to Twitter

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/06/03/photos-hundreds-of-migrants-visit-this-texas-border-city-block-daily-before-moving-north/

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/06/02/exclusive-migrants-resort-to-panhandling-as-catch-and-release-overwhelms-west-texas-border-shelters/

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/06/02/watch-screaming-migrant-child-abandoned-on-border-riverbank-in-texas/

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/05/31/exclusive-video-200-migrants-cross-into-south-texas-on-rafts/

You still haven’t been able to refute anything and I mean ANYTHING I’ve posted here or anywhere about the election NOT being stolen....still waiting cupcake

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1824 on: June 03, 2021, 02:18:53 PM »
You haven’t proven the election was stolen. Parroting conspiracy theories isn’t proof grandpa.

You keep telling yourself that, Junior. Audits will be expanded into Pennsylvania