Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161988 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Strawman
« Reply #1826 on: June 03, 2021, 02:20:44 PM »
You “voted” for this idiot

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/watch-biden-absurdly-claims-white-supremacy-bigger-terrorism-threat-isis-al-qaeda/

Pay attention Trumptard

Trumps DHS said the SAME THING last year

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In its first-ever “Homeland Threat Assessment” released on Tuesday, the Department of Homeland Security named white supremacist groups as the single most dangerous domestic extremist threat to the nation.

White supremacist groups pose the largest threat out of any domestic extremist group in the US, according to a new DHS report

Since 2018, white supremacist groups have been responsible for more deaths than any other domestic extremist group, report says

The DHS warns that foreign actors also pose a threat to election infrastructure and policy

Russian actors are specifically targeting Joe Biden's campaign in the leadup to the presidential elections

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/jamestown/news/2020/10/07/white-supremacist-groups-pose-greatest-us-domestic-terror-threat

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2020_10_06_homeland-threat-assessment.pdf

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1827 on: June 03, 2021, 02:26:33 PM »
Pay attention Trumptard

Trumps DHS said the SAME THING last year

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/jamestown/news/2020/10/07/white-supremacist-groups-pose-greatest-us-domestic-terror-threat

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2020_10_06_homeland-threat-assessment.pdf

Hey fucktard. He said it was a bigger threat then ISIS or Alqueda.  But to be fair, the biggest pussies on the planet besides “woke” liberals is Antifa.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1828 on: June 03, 2021, 02:32:10 PM »
Hey fucktard. He said it was a bigger threat then ISIS or Alqueda.  But to be fair, the biggest pussies on the planet besides “woke” liberals is Antifa.

Hey phony "coach"

I told you to PAY ATTENTION

Here is what Biden said (this is from YOUR POST)

Terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today,” Biden

Here is what Trumps DHS said in 2020

In its first-ever “Homeland Threat Assessment” released on Tuesday, the Department of Homeland Security named white supremacist groups as the single most dangerous domestic extremist threat to the nation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1829 on: June 03, 2021, 03:06:43 PM »
You keep telling yourself that, Junior. Audits will be expanded into Pennsylvania

Yup. Republicans, be sure to keep those donations rolling in there needed to preform audits which will not result in overturning the 2020 presidential election.

Sen. Doug Mastriano, a Republican, also called for Pennsylvania to conduct an audit, which he said could potentially focus on one county that leaned Republican and another that leaned Democratic. Mr. Biden won the state last year. “I’m not about overturning anything,” he said. “I’m just trying to find out what went right, what went wrong? And how do we have better elections in the future?”

Mr. Mastriano traveled to Washington on January 6, 2020 to protest the presidential election results.

Wall Street Journal
Alexa Corse
June 2, 2021

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1830 on: June 03, 2021, 03:20:42 PM »
Yup. Republicans, be sure to keep those donations rolling in there needed to preform audits which will not result in overturning the 2020 presidential election.

Sen. Doug Mastriano, a Republican, also called for Pennsylvania to conduct an audit, which he said could potentially focus on one county that leaned Republican and another that leaned Democratic. Mr. Biden won the state last year. “I’m not about overturning anything,” he said. “I’m just trying to find out what went right, what went wrong? And how do we have better elections in the future?”

Mr. Mastriano traveled to Washington on January 6, 2020 to protest the presidential election results.

Wall Street Journal
Alexa Corse
June 2, 2021

Not sure you highlighted that. I’ve said a fucking million times it wasn’t about overturning the election but like the true leftist you are, you want keep thinking this is what it’s about

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1831 on: June 03, 2021, 03:23:52 PM »
You keep telling yourself that, Junior. Audits will be expanded into Pennsylvania

Oh you are one of these retards that think Trumpy will be back in office by August.

Keep telling yourself that dumbass.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1832 on: June 03, 2021, 03:25:27 PM »
Hahahaha Dumbass Coach still floundering in his ocean of tears.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1833 on: June 03, 2021, 03:32:53 PM »
Oh you are one of these retards that think Trumpy will be back in office by August.

Keep telling yourself that dumbass.

You are one dumb illiterate SOB...read the above post..tard

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1834 on: June 03, 2021, 03:45:37 PM »
Not sure you highlighted that. I’ve said a fucking million times it wasn’t about overturning the election but like the true leftist you are, you want keep thinking this is what it’s about

I highlighted it because what State Sen. Doug Mastriano said supports that these audits are not intended to overturn the election. Perhaps you might want to read it again when you're not feeling so...defensive.

And good on you for understanding that these audits, regardless of outcome, will not overturn the election. Not everyone sees it this way. MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is continuing to push the claim that Donald Trump will return as president in August 2021, saying there is a "clear path" for him back to the White House.

Here's the link to a report on Steve Bannon's interview with Mike Lindell.  Be sure to notice that Lindell's comments are in quotes.....a pretty good sign that these are actually his words.
https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindell-trump-president-august-supreme-court-conspiracy-qanon-1597147

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1835 on: June 03, 2021, 06:15:03 PM »
73 pages of the same retarded posts showing how far in your head Strawman is.  Proves nothing except to reinforce what a stupid little midget you are.  "Birther"
Just curious, does straw man call or text you to come back him up or does he just roll over and nudge you ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1836 on: June 03, 2021, 06:56:09 PM »
Just curious, does straw man call or text you to come back him up or does he just roll over and nudge you ???

Robertino is BoB1 & BoB2 !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1837 on: June 03, 2021, 06:59:33 PM »
You should ask Bob that question

you claim to have his contact info so just give him a call.... dumbass

your landline is not connected  :-\

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1838 on: June 03, 2021, 07:18:21 PM »
an even bigger problem is that one party believes lies such as that we have no borders or that the election was stolen

not sure what your "free speech" comment is about

I know it's not about THE TRAITOR since he is free to say or write whatever he wants

He just can't write it on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram because he violated their rules

No one has a constituational right to Twitter

Correct, it's everyone but Trump I was referring to about free speech. We live in dangerous times when it comes to control of information.

Once again, nobody who claims to be a moderate dem that has anything traditional going on in their lives can explain the dem party platform as to how it benefits them. It's really like a huge blind spot. But you have Trump out of there, I guess that's all that mattered?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1839 on: June 03, 2021, 07:30:43 PM »

Correct, it's everyone but Trump I was referring to about free speech. We live in dangerous times when it comes to control of information.

Once again, nobody who claims to be a moderate dem that has anything traditional going on in their lives can explain the dem party platform as to how it benefits them. It's really like a huge blind spot. But you have Trump out of there, I guess that's all that mattered?

Last week Indian police busted Twitters office  :D India is Twitters #.2 market.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1840 on: June 03, 2021, 11:02:45 PM »
Hey phony "coach"

I told you to PAY ATTENTION

Here is what Biden said (this is from YOUR POST)

Here is what Trumps DHS said in 2020

If we ever meet it won’t even be a cordial throat punch

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1841 on: June 04, 2021, 01:56:34 AM »
Twitter.. LOL   ::)

Twitter Whiner-><-Folks w/ a Life

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1842 on: June 04, 2021, 05:09:53 AM »
Here we are again.  For F sake clean your mess this weekend! 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1843 on: June 04, 2021, 06:20:39 AM »

LOL!

Of all the ways to tell someone like Straw to fuck off, "fuck off" is pretty much my favorite.   ;D 
Well said, Coach!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1844 on: June 04, 2021, 08:36:50 AM »

Just curious, when you and Coach are shedding your tears of impotent rage, do you both keep your heads up Trumpys ass or do you take turns?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1845 on: June 04, 2021, 09:00:33 AM »
We need a communist purge day

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1846 on: June 04, 2021, 10:02:00 AM »
your landline is not connected  :-\

wrong

what number did you dial?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1847 on: June 04, 2021, 10:05:28 AM »

LOL - you'd have to climb a ladder to reach that high

I see you have no other response when faced with the FACT that TRUMPS DHS SAID THE EXACT SAME THING THAT BIDEN SAID

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1848 on: June 04, 2021, 10:08:34 AM »
LOL - you'd have to climb a ladder to reach that high

I see you have no other response when faced with the FACT that TRUMPS DHS SAID THE EXACT SAME THING THAT BIDEN SAID

You are both in Californication right?   Why not just meet up and fight in a school yard and then share a beer afterwards?  I'm sure OMR can set it up.   We can even do a PPV on GB.  All proceeds go to choice of the victor.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1849 on: June 04, 2021, 10:18:24 AM »
You are both in Californication right?   Why not just meet up and fight in a school yard and then share a beer afterwards?  I'm sure OMR can set it up.   We can even do a PPV on GB.  All proceeds go to choice of the victor.

I don't give a rats ass the phony "coach" and what exactly would we be fighting about anyway

I have no anger towards him

he's just another right wing moron