Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161920 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Strawman
« Reply #1900 on: June 05, 2021, 02:45:38 PM »
    all those things apply to trump, not super joe biden the greatest president in our lifetime.

You're 70. You shouldn't lie or troll

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1901 on: June 05, 2021, 02:48:23 PM »
Are you afraid to say it because it might not happen? You know, the August coup d'état. Have you been partying and chatting it up with Sidney Powell, Michael Flynn, Michael J. Lindell (put your head on my pillow 🎵🎵🎵), Kevin McCarthy, Marjorie Taylor Green, Matt Gaetz, Rudy Giuliani, Roseanne Barr, James Woods, Pete Evans, Donald Trump and other of your QAnon friends lately?

Pay attention, liar. I never said it would get over turned no matter what. Why is it near impossible to find an honest liberal?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1902 on: June 05, 2021, 03:01:42 PM »
You're 70. You shouldn't lie or troll

&t=86s                 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1903 on: June 05, 2021, 03:27:21 PM »
Nearly 60 percent of the people faced with charges for the Capitol riot had previous money difficulties, including bankruptcies, unpaid tax bills and other debts, lawsuits involving unpaid debts or notices of eviction or foreclosure.

Proud Boy turns out to be nothing more than a big ass whiner.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/5/27/2032422/-Proud-Boy-tries-to-downplay-role-in-Jan-6-riots-mourns-loss-of-government-benefits-while-in-jail

How's those Republican trickle down economics working out for you retards?  This is the group that is suppose to overthrow the gov't and win a civil war, but yet can't balance a check book.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1904 on: June 05, 2021, 04:14:56 PM »
Just curious, when you and Coach are shedding your tears of impotent rage, do you both keep your heads up Trumpys ass or do you take turns?
We would take turns obviously, both of our heads wouldn't fit with all the space strawman and you take up in there. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1905 on: June 05, 2021, 04:32:41 PM »
OrangeMan, cuckoo, cuckoo.

Joe = PervTard. Who wins?
Not the people, thats for sure. Especially these days with ole CornPop and people and leaders like Trudeau, Newson, places like CHI, MINN, OR, NJ, NY.

"Corn Pop was a bad dude"  LOL   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1906 on: June 05, 2021, 04:51:11 PM »
Nearly 60 percent of the people faced with charges for the Capitol riot had previous money difficulties, including bankruptcies, unpaid tax bills and other debts, lawsuits involving unpaid debts or notices of eviction or foreclosure.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/5/27/2032422/-Proud-Boy-tries-to-downplay-role-in-Jan-6-riots-mourns-loss-of-government-benefits-while-in-jail

How's those Republican trickle down economics working out for you retards?  This is the group that is suppose to overthrow the gov't and win a civil war, but yet can't balance a check book.

Daily kos 😂

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1907 on: June 05, 2021, 04:55:08 PM »

What kind of weirdo, freak, obsessed psycho looks up this kind of info just to find a correlation between people? And what kind of left wing dingbat clings to this kind of information to stereotype a group of people?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1908 on: June 05, 2021, 05:25:13 PM »
We would take turns obviously, both of our heads wouldn't fit with all the space strawman and you take up in there. ::)

But that conehead of yours makes entry for you easier.  Like a butt plug.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1909 on: June 05, 2021, 05:26:11 PM »
What kind of weirdo, freak, obsessed psycho looks up this kind of info just to find a correlation between people? And what kind of left wing dingbat clings to this kind of information to stereotype a group of people?

Which are you?   The bankruptcy kind or the disability kind?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1910 on: June 05, 2021, 05:27:29 PM »
Daily kos 😂

Can’t refute the message so you try to do so with source huh Mr. Epoch Times and Navarroreport?  Try again Fragile X.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1911 on: June 05, 2021, 05:32:19 PM »

Can’t refute the message so you try to do so with source huh Mr. Epoch Times and Navarroreport?  Try again Fragile X.

Hahahah...I wouldn’t know where to begin to look for ridiculous info like that. Sounds like another “anonymous sources say”

Sure, bring someone from the Daily Kos on here to refute the election. As a matter of fact bring anyone you want on here from the major networks to refute it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1912 on: June 05, 2021, 05:36:57 PM »
Hahahah...I wouldn’t know where to begin to look for ridiculous info like that. Sounds like another “anonymous sources say”

Sure, bring someone from the Daily Kos on here to refute the election. As a matter of fact bring anyone you want on here from the major networks to refute it.

You are the king queen of ridiculous info.  Try again low IQ midget.  Or don’t try again. Seeing how you couldn’t refute it in your last two posts.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1913 on: June 05, 2021, 05:40:36 PM »
You are the king queen of ridiculous info.  Try again low IQ midget.  Or don’t try again. Seeing how you couldn’t refute it in your last two posts.

Do you think you can actually refute ANYTHING I’ve posted in any thread? Serious question.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1914 on: June 05, 2021, 05:49:21 PM »
Do you think you can actually refute ANYTHING I’ve posted in any thread? Serious question.

I don’t have to.  Nor do I have to prove unicorns exist.  Basically the same thing with your dumb ass.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1915 on: June 05, 2021, 05:50:09 PM »

I don't think you can change that diaper of a mind this cretins have, Coach.  Liberals are the kind of folk that buy condoms on the way to a family reunion. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1916 on: June 05, 2021, 05:55:42 PM »
I don't think you can change that diaper of a mind this cretins have, Coach.  Liberals are the kind of folk that buy condoms on the way to a family reunion.

So did fear of losing your SSDI prevent your crippled ass from attending DC in Jan 6th or were you just a pussy?

Oh wait...  it involved stairs. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1917 on: June 05, 2021, 06:07:38 PM »
So did fear of losing your SSDI prevent your crippled ass from attending DC in Jan 6th or were you just a pussy?

Oh wait...  it involved stairs.

I don't collect any such "benefit" and I am certain you know this and yet here we are again you beating your dead horse almost as much as your mother beats you off.  I was raised by my parents and our united family to eschew such things.  You know, you may not be such a bad person but you are also one hell of a fucktard and I find it difficult to do anything but tell you to fuck off.  I agree with some of your thoughts here in these forums and if and when I do, I may post as such. 

Now then.  FOAD.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1918 on: June 05, 2021, 06:11:55 PM »
I don't collect any such "benefit" and I am certain you know this and yet here we are again you beating your dead horse almost as much as your mother beats you off.  I was raised by my parents and our united family to eschew such things.  You know, you may not be such a bad person but you are also one hell of a fucktard and I find it difficult to do anything but tell you to fuck off.  I agree with some of your thoughts here in these forums and if and when I do, I may post as such. 

Now then.  FOAD.

No SSDI?   So your mommy changes your bedpan for free?  And then sticks you on the internet so she doesn’t have to babysit you all day.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1919 on: June 05, 2021, 06:17:18 PM »
No SSDI?   So your mommy changes your bedpan for free?  And then sticks you on the internet so she doesn’t have to babysit you all day.

Sheesh...Having been in schooled in classes for slow children I never expected to really find one here.  I was wrong. You exhibit (that means, "display" or "show") many of the same traits as some of my old classmates from decades ago.  When your parents divorced did they still consider each other brother and sister because you really do behave as some mongoloids with slightly higher function did.  Not kidding here, ace.  You are fucked and when I say "fucked" I do not mean the kind with the happy (in your case "fappy") ending.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1920 on: June 05, 2021, 06:26:12 PM »
I don’t have to.  Nor do I have to prove unicorns exist.  Basically the same thing with your dumb ass.

You can’t. You post one friggen that really has nothing to do with anything and you think it must be true. I’ve posted hundreds of sources backing mine without  “anonymous sources say” yet you think you’ve proven something...fuck you’re a moron

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1921 on: June 05, 2021, 06:28:19 PM »
Sheesh...Having been in schooled in classes for slow children I never expected to really find one here.  I was wrong. You exhibit (that means, "display" or "show") many of the same traits as some of my old classmates from decades ago.  When your parents divorced did they still consider each other brother and sister because you really do behave as some mongoloids with slightly higher function did.  Not kidding here, ace.  You are fucked and when I say "fucked" I do not mean the kind with the happy (in your case "fappy") ending.

Why would anyone care what someone with an admittedly deformed skull and brain trauma thinks?  Watching normal life pass you by must suck.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1922 on: June 05, 2021, 06:29:09 PM »
You can’t. You post one friggen that really has nothing to do with anything and you think it must be true. I’ve posted hundreds of sources backing mine without  “anonymous sources say” yet you think you’ve proven something...fuck you’re a moron

Sure you have Birther.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1923 on: June 05, 2021, 06:39:24 PM »
Sure you have Birther.

You’re a fucking child trying to debate with memes. Don’t get me wrong, memes are fine as you can back it. You can’t

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1924 on: June 05, 2021, 06:41:47 PM »
You’re a fucking child trying to debate with memes. Don’t get me wrong, memes are fine as you can back it. You can’t

Memes are above the level of Trumpturds anyway. 

How’s that PizzaGate going?  Hillary still going to jail?