Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161987 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Strawman
« Reply #2350 on: July 05, 2021, 12:31:29 PM »
Arizona GOP Hit With Lawsuit Exposing Phony Election ‘Audit’
By Caleb Newton -July 5, 2021
Republicans in the Arizona state Senate have now been sued by the state’s largest newspaper in connection to the sham, so-called “audit” that they have been overseeing in Maricopa County, Arizona, which includes Phoenix and where Joe Biden was victorious last November. The newspaper — The Arizona Republic — is seeking financial and communication records connected to the audit, which it says members of the public should be able to access under laws regarding public records. Besides Republican leaders, the lawsuit also targets Cyber Ninjas, the company that Arizona state Senate leaders tasked with conducting the audit despite its total lack of experience in election auditing.

Attorney David Bodney, who is representing the newspaper, commented as follows:

‘ARIZONA LAW ENTITLES THE PUBLIC TO KNOW HOW THIS AUDIT IS BEING CONDUCTED AND FUNDED. AND THE ARIZONA PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DOES NOT PERMIT THE SENATE TO PLAY ‘HIDE THE BALL’ BY DELEGATING CORE RESPONSIBILITIES TO A THIRD PARTY LIKE CYBER NINJAS AND CONCEALING RECORDS OF GOVERNMENT ACTIVITIES AND PUBLIC EXPENDITURES IN CYBER NINJAS’ FILES.’

The lawsuit itself adds the following:

‘THE ARIZONA SENATE’S AUDIT OF MARICOPA COUNTY BALLOTS IS A MATTER OF THE MOST URGENT PUBLIC CONCERN. NOTHING IS MORE FUNDAMENTAL TO OUR DEMOCRACY THAN THE ADMINISTRATION OF OUR ELECTIONS. DEFENDANTS THEMSELVES HAVE STRESSED THE IMPORTANCE OF PUBLIC CONFIDENCE IN VOTING AND ELECTIONS AS JUSTIFICATIONS FOR THE AUDIT, AND HAVE PLEDGED TRANSPARENCY IN PERFORMING THE AUDIT. BUT THE PUBLIC CANNOT PROPERLY EVALUATE THE CONDUCT OF AND FINDINGS OF THE AUDIT WITHOUT PROMPT AND FULL ACCESS TO THE VERY PUBLIC RECORDS THAT DEFENDANTS ARE UNLAWFULLY WITHHOLDING.’

There have been serious, documented issues with the procedures used for the Maricopa audit, and more broadly, the debacle has also proceeded under clearly biased pretenses. Despite the lack of evidence, Cyber Ninjas founder Doug Logan even narrated a recent web documentary claiming that systematic election fraud was present in last year’s presidential race. Audit workers, meanwhile, were at one point looking for bamboo fibers among the election materials on the basis of the bonkers conspiracy theory that fraudulent ballots may have been shipped in from Asia. If the so-called auditors are sufficiently disconnected from reality to allow for a search for bamboo fibers in the first place, then who’s to say that they wouldn’t be inclined to come up with sham “evidence” for other nonsense? Their final report, whenever it emerges, is not going to be remotely credible. ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL...another left hit piece. They're scared to death lmao

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2351 on: July 05, 2021, 12:33:59 PM »
     CHINA
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2352 on: July 05, 2021, 12:35:39 PM »
     how many are fans of this one ???
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2353 on: July 05, 2021, 12:37:05 PM »
    any fans of this one?
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2354 on: July 05, 2021, 12:53:44 PM »
    can anyone spot the peplum star in this one ?
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2355 on: July 05, 2021, 12:58:39 PM »
    any fans of this one?

This isn't racist..you nor any other leftist idiot can even define "racist" as the left makes it out to be. Pirro is 1000% dead on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2356 on: July 05, 2021, 01:09:28 PM »
3 day long weekend - was the dump cleaned up hopefully ?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2357 on: July 05, 2021, 01:19:29 PM »
This isn't racist..you nor any other leftist idiot can even define "racist" as the left makes it out to be. Pirro is 1000% dead on.

but wasn't covid just a hoax to bring down trump.
F

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2358 on: July 05, 2021, 01:58:34 PM »
    any fans of this one?

Let it go, Funk.  Or just continue to go on and on, ad nauseam.  In some ways you remind me of my youngest living brother in that every once in a while he will call me and scream some liberal accusations at me for a couple of minutes or so and then he shuts up...And then apologizes.  He once did so for about five minutes worth of dross that strangely enough included crap about how he and our family thought I was full of toxic masculinity and then suddenly stopped.  He then recalled how I squished some asshole that had taken a dislike to him and  roughed him up nearly 50 years ago and how glad he was that I was there and I was very toxic.

I glance at some of your stuff but mostly stick to the historical ones and avoid the hysterical stuff such as when my little brother calls to whine at me about Trump.  I hate whining.  I don't mind complaining about something worthy of complaints but whining?  FTN.

Do as you wish.  I am weary of cucks here and in the real world.  I do not suffer them well and outside this place if they are dumb enough to scream or yell at me for imagined slights done them by "whitey" (and many are caucasionals themselves), I just look at them and either tell them to do a Straw Man (i.e., go FUCK their dead grandmother) or give them a pass and walk away.  Oddly enough they seem to attack me more when I am having to use my crutches. 

Talk about being "fair", LOL!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2359 on: July 05, 2021, 02:13:09 PM »
Funk
You said you're not a repub or dem but you never post anything critical of the dems and always things critical of repubs.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2360 on: July 05, 2021, 02:35:35 PM »

Hey fucked up funk, why do you need so many surgeries ................ ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2361 on: July 05, 2021, 08:40:03 PM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2362 on: July 05, 2021, 08:44:29 PM »

Bob, Italians prefer Vino Rosso over Vino Bianco !.  8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2363 on: July 05, 2021, 09:49:19 PM »

but wasn't covid just a hoax to bring down trump.

He never called the virus a hoax. And yes, the shut down was absolutely the plan.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2364 on: July 06, 2021, 05:33:46 AM »
Let it go, Funk.  Or just continue to go on and on, ad nauseam.  In some ways you remind me of my youngest living brother in that every once in a while he will call me and scream some liberal accusations at me for a couple of minutes or so and then he shuts up...And then apologizes.  He once did so for about five minutes worth of dross that strangely enough included crap about how he and our family thought I was full of toxic masculinity and then suddenly stopped.  He then recalled how I squished some asshole that had taken a dislike to him and  roughed him up nearly 50 years ago and how glad he was that I was there and I was very toxic.

I glance at some of your stuff but mostly stick to the historical ones and avoid the hysterical stuff such as when my little brother calls to whine at me about Trump.  I hate whining.  I don't mind complaining about something worthy of complaints but whining?  FTN.

Do as you wish.  I am weary of cucks here and in the real world.  I do not suffer them well and outside this place if they are dumb enough to scream or yell at me for imagined slights done them by "whitey" (and many are caucasionals themselves), I just look at them and either tell them to do a Straw Man (i.e., go FUCK their dead grandmother) or give them a pass and walk away.  Oddly enough they seem to attack me more when I am having to use my crutches. 

Talk about being "fair", LOL!
  i agree with you that's why when this thread hits 100 pages, i'm going to knock this crap off.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2365 on: July 06, 2021, 05:36:19 AM »
Funk
You said you're not a repub or dem but you never post anything critical of the dems and always things critical of repubs.
   if you look way back, I was one of the worse critics of OBAMA. then he gave me free healthcare and a golden ticket to thousands of gyms and i shut my yap. :D :D :D :D :D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2366 on: July 06, 2021, 05:38:22 AM »

Hey fucked up funk, why do you need so many surgeries ................ ;D
   a very active lifestyle in my youth racked up many injuries and broken bones. but I'm nearing 70 so why complain. :)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2367 on: July 06, 2021, 05:41:55 AM »
He never called the virus a hoax. And yes, the shut down was absolutely the plan.
                    the individual state governors were responsible for the shutdowns. while trump bragged that his covid briefings were the number one "SHOW" on television. always the showman.
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2368 on: July 06, 2021, 06:43:40 AM »
   if you look way back, I was one of the worse critics of OBAMA. then he gave me free healthcare and a golden ticket to thousands of gyms and i shut my yap. :D :D :D :D :D

That's in the past but what about now?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2369 on: July 06, 2021, 06:57:34 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2370 on: July 06, 2021, 07:30:07 AM »
That's in the past but what about now?
  joe biden is a figurehead just like trump was, I think he has a better team behind him though, and keeps a lower profile. not constantly bombarding people with his insane tweets when he wakes up at 2 in the morning with indigestion. trump would have been well served by distancing himself from some of the shady and deranged characters he kept close to him.
F

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2371 on: July 06, 2021, 08:20:27 AM »
                    the individual state governors were responsible for the shutdowns. while trump bragged that his covid briefings were the number one "SHOW" on television. always the showman.
They were the #1 "show". Trump was and is still far more popular than Bitem. His 2 am indigestion tweets got more views than all of Bitems appearances put together. :D

joe biden is a figurehead just like trump was, I think he has a better team behind him though, and keeps a lower profile. not constantly bombarding people with his insane tweets when he wakes up at 2 in the morning with indigestion. trump would have been well served by distancing himself from some of the shady and deranged characters he kept close to him.
Are you saying Bitem isn't surrounded by crooks, scum and deranged characters? It's about how the media portrays the situation. The media has coddled every Bitem gaffe, stutter, dementia ridden moment and handled him with baby soft gloves vs the absolute bashing the media gave Trump over everything from the flavor of his ice cream to how tall his kid is.
No new wars vs Bitem in office 5 months before we're bombing other countries. ::)

If you were to turn off your tv and go outside, compare job markets, gas and food prices, housing prices, car prices, etc, etc....and honestly tell us  if Trump was all that bad.
I could go on, but what's the point? Trump tweeted something mean!!!  :'( :'( ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2372 on: July 06, 2021, 08:22:11 AM »
Its Tuesday - for F sake - even the homeless are using Straws place as an open toilet.   Clean the FNG mess.   Liberal failures and squalor. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2373 on: July 06, 2021, 09:11:51 AM »

the party of law and order INDEED.

But Coachy says they are all political prisoners sitting in jail with no charges filed against them.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2374 on: July 06, 2021, 10:01:02 AM »

So, will you now post something negative about Biden for even reporting?