Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161866 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Strawman
« Reply #2375 on: July 06, 2021, 10:09:34 AM »
They were the #1 "show". Trump was and is still far more popular than Bitem. His 2 am indigestion tweets got more views than all of Bitems appearances put together. :D
Are you saying Bitem isn't surrounded by crooks, scum and deranged characters? It's about how the media portrays the situation. The media has coddled every Bitem gaffe, stutter, dementia ridden moment and handled him with baby soft gloves vs the absolute bashing the media gave Trump over everything from the flavor of his ice cream to how tall his kid is.
No new wars vs Bitem in office 5 months before we're bombing other countries. ::)

If you were to turn off your tv and go outside, compare job markets, gas and food prices, housing prices, car prices, etc, etc....and honestly tell us  if Trump was all that bad.
I could go on, but what's the point? Trump tweeted something mean!!!  :'( :'( ::)
   why am I not surprised that for you it's all about tv ratings and number of tweets. all flash and no substance.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2376 on: July 06, 2021, 10:10:24 AM »
Remembering actor BILLY “FROGGY” LAUGHLIN (1932 – 1948), who was born on July 5th. He rose to fame at the age of eight when he appeared in his first Our Gang film, The New Pupil. His character was known for his strange, guttural voice, which was reminiscent of a frog's croak. Laughlin's last Our Gang short film was the last film of the series in 1944 called Dancing Romeo. Contrary to popular belief, Laughlin did the voice himself without dubbing. He died at a hospital on August 31, 1948 after a speeding truck hit him while he was delivering newspapers and riding a Cushman Motor Scooter near his home in La Puente, California. - Wiki
F

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2377 on: July 06, 2021, 10:27:47 AM »
   a very active lifestyle in my youth racked up many injuries and broken bones. but I'm nearing 70 so why complain. :)

............ ;D ;D ;D do you have a nurse 24/7 ............can't stop  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2379 on: July 06, 2021, 12:47:39 PM »
   why am I not surprised that for you it's all about tv ratings and number of tweets. all flash and no substance.
I know you're old and feeble and your decrepit mind isnt working so well these days, maybe get your nurse to read you my post and translate it into baby speak for you ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2380 on: July 06, 2021, 01:27:47 PM »
............ ;D ;D ;D do you have a nurse 24/7 ............can't stop  ;D
     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   you're a funny guy, glad to give you a laugh at my expense. don't forget though that karma's a bitch.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2381 on: July 06, 2021, 01:30:29 PM »
I know you're old and feeble and your decrepit mind isnt working so well these days, maybe get your nurse to read you my post and translate it into baby speak for you ???
    how old are you mister chaos? you talk real tough, how good are you at backing it up though,  inquiring minds want to know. :) :) :) :) :)
F

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2382 on: July 06, 2021, 01:32:53 PM »
    how old are you mister chaos? you talk real tough, how good are you at backing it up though,  inquiring minds want to know. :) :) :) :) :)
Old enough to be your grandson. :D
What part of my post was intimidating to you? I didn't mean to scare the elderly.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2383 on: July 06, 2021, 01:41:50 PM »
Old enough to be your grandson. :D
What part of my post was intimidating to you? I didn't mean to scare the elderly.
  not intimidated in the least , just curious why you think it's funny to run someone down because of a few health problems. does it make you feel tough and all superior, just trying to understand your motive for your constant attacks. I've never said a bad word about you on here. to tell you the truth I never knew you existed. at any rate have a good day and keep up the good fight.
F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2384 on: July 06, 2021, 01:44:00 PM »
  not intimidated in the least , just curious why you think it's funny to run someone down because of a few health problems. does it make you feel tough and all superior, just trying to understand your motive for your constant attacks. I've never said a bad word about you on here. to tell you the truth I never knew you existed. at any rate have a good day and keep up the good fight.

Usually people smarten up by your age not to be a liberal . . .

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2385 on: July 06, 2021, 01:45:39 PM »
Typical liberal, always a victim. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2386 on: July 06, 2021, 01:47:05 PM »
    not really a liberal, bottle boy I'm an independent thinker who lives life according to the golden rule.
F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2387 on: July 06, 2021, 01:50:34 PM »
    not really a liberal, bottle boy I'm an independent thinker who lives life according to the golden rule.

Really?   8 years later and you still bring that up?   ;D  ;D  ;D :D  :D  :D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2388 on: July 06, 2021, 02:04:16 PM »
Really?   8 years later and you still bring that up?   ;D  ;D  ;D :D  :D  :D

had to look it up, I always thought you were at a yankee game. :)
F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2389 on: July 06, 2021, 02:27:38 PM »

had to look it up, I always thought you were at a yankee game. :)

Yankees suck this year.    >:( :(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2390 on: July 06, 2021, 02:39:10 PM »
Why are you trying to hurt Souls feelings? Does it make you feel like a man to belittle someone else for not being able to open a bottle of water?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2391 on: July 06, 2021, 03:50:08 PM »
Yankees suck this year.    >:( :(

No shit.  What the fuck is up with that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2392 on: July 06, 2021, 04:06:26 PM »
No shit.  What the fuck is up with that?

Judge not looking so stellar this year. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2393 on: July 06, 2021, 04:13:11 PM »
Judge not looking so stellar this year.

Maybe they'll pull it together in the 2nd half.  I hate that they aren't doing the expanded post season this year.  I want an 8 team playoffs like in all the other major sports.  Fuck the weather.  Make the playoffs a destination like the Superbowl.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2394 on: July 06, 2021, 04:37:51 PM »

Ummm...I think you have mistaken funk for me! ;D  Other than the baby talk thing, that is... ;D

While it's said that if you are not a liberal when you're young you don't have a heart and if you're not a Conservative when you're old you don't have a brain, I have ALWAYS been Conservative.

And that is because even with my somewhat limited, okay..really limited, mental abilities I know that liberalism is nothing more than making morons feeeeeeeeeeel better about getting assfucked for the lazy and worthless of this world.  Fuck That Noise.

It is not that Conservatives don't feel, we just don't allow our emotions to run wild and in doing so allow Democrats and  RINOs to run away with our hard earned money and give it to a bunch of two-legged rabbits that live only to fuck one another physically and fuck over those that work for a living.   Again.  FTN.

And now, while I hopefully have your attention...Fuck that Emo Bitch Billie Eyelash.  What a disgusting "singer".  FTN.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2395 on: July 06, 2021, 08:07:31 PM »

Behind every old liberal man is a woman who is wearing the pants.

No man would vote for his own marginalization without a reason.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2396 on: July 06, 2021, 08:38:37 PM »
     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   you're a funny guy, glad to give you a laugh at my expense. don't forget though that karma's a bitch.

Just don't get too sexual with yours nurse  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2397 on: July 06, 2021, 09:25:30 PM »
But Coachy says they are all political prisoners sitting in jail with no charges filed against them.

Yep...most are. And in solitary confinement 23hrs a day. This should make you happy, Benito since it was a fake “Insurrection”

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2398 on: July 07, 2021, 07:28:48 AM »

on the first page of gossip there are 19 Biden related topics. BDS is growing by the day. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2399 on: July 07, 2021, 07:29:53 AM »
Yep...most are. And in solitary confinement 23hrs a day. This should make you happy, Benito since it was a fake “Insurrection”

Which ones don't have charges against them?