Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161859 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Strawman
« Reply #2525 on: July 15, 2021, 04:51:47 AM »
funk41 is BoB's wheelschaired bodyguard  :D

it's 51 don't make it any worse than it is.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2526 on: July 15, 2021, 04:52:47 AM »
lol....good one, Karl

now that's a good one   ;D ;D ;D especially since I've personally gotten 6 robocalls from  lara trump , eric or one other of trump's minions. that and 4 letters asking for money to finance his various schemes.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2527 on: July 15, 2021, 06:32:31 AM »
If you deleted the funkylib51's youtube links the thread would only be 25 pages.

at least a lot of them are bodybuilding oriented and somewhat educational. I'm one of the few positive members on here, you seldom see me running people down without just cause. I live by the golden rule. you would be well served following my example.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2528 on: July 15, 2021, 07:21:31 AM »

F

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2529 on: July 15, 2021, 01:58:04 PM »

it's 51 don't make it any worse than it is.

Shit, are you need another surgery  :-\

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2530 on: July 16, 2021, 11:40:19 AM »

Shit, are you need another surgery  :-\

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2531 on: July 16, 2021, 11:56:33 AM »
Democratic HQ, Feds Say
Zoe Richards  37 mins ago
2 Comments
|

The fourth wave of COVID-19 has arrived in US. How big will it get?
Psaki criticizes 'loaded and inaccurate' question from Fox's Doocy

Two Trump fanatics who abused steroids and had access to a disturbing home arsenal plotted to blow up a Democratic building in the wake of Biden’s win—and even reached out to the Proud Boys for help, according to new indictments unsealed Thursday.

FBI/Criminal Complaint/Google StreetView© Provided by The Daily Beast FBI/Criminal Complaint/Google StreetView
According to court documents filed by DOJ attorneys in the Northern District of California, Ian Benjamin Rogers, 45, of Napa, and Jarrod Copeland, 37, of Vallejo started plotting to attack Democratic targets as early as November, after former President Donald Trump lost the 2020 presidential election. They also contacted anti-government groups with the hopes of rallying them to commit similar acts of violence and overthrow the government, the indictment alleges.

Through a messaging app, the pair had discussed using “Molotov cocktails and gasoline,” to take out the California governor’s mansion as early as Nov. 25, according to court documents.

Then days before the Capitol insurrection, Rogers allegedly insisted the pair needed backup support from other groups in their plot. Text messages recovered from Rogers’ phone showed an effort to keep Trump in power at all costs, and showed that he intended to attack Democrats and places associated with Democrats in an effort to keep Trump in office, DOJ officials said.

“We need help though and I don’t know how to get more people involve [sic],” Rogers allegedly wrote in a message on Jan. 4.

Copeland responded: “Proud boys and 3%” then allegedly wrote that he had “emailed proud boys.”

Days after the Capitol assault, Copeland—who once deserted the U.S. Army —lauded “REVOLUTION” in messages to Rogers and fantasized about drinking Red Bulls, and grabbing his tactical gear and weapons, according to court documents. “I’m fucking juiced!!!!!” he wrote. “I’m bout to throw my gear on and drive around and punish sombitces.”

In the days that followed, the pair, who spent $1,200 on a stash of steroids, pointedly discussed targeting the Sacramento office as part of an initial attack. “I want to blow up a democrat building bad,” Rogers allegedly wrote. Copeland responded: “I agree” and “Plan attack,” the indictment says.

Both men allegedly planned to use incendiary or explosive devices in their attacks and believed the attacks would start a movement. They allegedly intended to initiate their plans following the January inauguration.

“Let’s see what happens after the 20th we go to war,” Rogers allegedly told Copeland in a message dated Jan. 11.

Rogers has been in custody since January when law enforcement officials searched his home and business and discovered a stash of weapons including 49 firearms, two dozen boxes of ammunition containing thousands of rounds of ammunition, and five pipe bombs, according to a criminal complaint at the time.

During their search, officers also seized two copies of books titled “U.S. Army Special Forces Guide to Unconventional Warfare,” and “U.S. Army Guerrilla Warfare Handbook.” They also identified a “Three Percenters” sticker on Rogers’ car, the complaint said.

After learning of Rogers’ arrest, according to prosecutors, Copeland allegedly contacted an unnamed militia group to which both men belonged that was affiliated with the Three Percenters, an anti-government militia group which advocates armed rebellion against the federal government. According to the indictment, members of the militia advised Copeland to use a different messaging app and delete communications with Rogers. Copeland was taken into custody on Wednesday.

Both men were charged with conspiracy to destroy by fire or explosive a building used or in affecting interstate commerce. Rogers is also charged with possession of unregistered destructive devices and possession of machine guns. Copeland faces an additional count of destruction of records, the DOJ said.

FBI Special Agent in Charge Craig Fair lauded the prevention of the attack in a statement Thursday.

“The FBI’s highest priority has remained preventing terrorist attacks before they occur, including homegrown plots from domestic violent extremists,” Fair said. “As described in the indictment, Ian Rogers and Jarrod Copeland planned an attack using incendiary devices. The FBI and the Napa County Sheriff’s Office have worked hand-in-hand to uncover this conspiracy and to prevent any loss of life.”

onward to 200.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2532 on: July 16, 2021, 12:16:01 PM »
F

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2533 on: July 16, 2021, 06:04:35 PM »
Can't be mentally healthy to spend that much time obsessing over one man.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2534 on: July 16, 2021, 07:31:16 PM »
These twatlings are now squealing about how President Trump was plotting a "coup".  I hope all libs covid up or Kobe down.  Fuck 'em all to Hades.  Assholes that deserve teh AIDS and teh Covid.  Seriously, I hope they catch it and die from it.  Fuck 'em.

And when they die from it, I hope I am wrong and there is a Hell and they are in it for eternity.  Kunts.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2536 on: July 17, 2021, 08:04:18 AM »
These twatlings are now squealing about how President Trump was plotting a "coup".  I hope all libs covid up or Kobe down.  Fuck 'em all to Hades.  Assholes that deserve teh AIDS and teh Covid.  Seriously, I hope they catch it and die from it.  Fuck 'em.

And when they die from it, I hope I am wrong and there is a Hell and they are in it for eternity.  Kunts.

:D

COVID of teh AIDS?  :'(

;D
T

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2537 on: July 17, 2021, 10:05:43 AM »
If you are confused as to why so many Americans are defending the confederate flag, monuments, and statues right now, I put together a quick Q&A, with questions from a hypothetical person with misconceptions and answers from my perspective as an AP U.S. History Teacher:
Q: What did the Confederacy stand for?
A: Rather than interpreting, let's go directly to the words of the Confederacy's Vice President, Alexander Stephens. In his "Cornerstone Speech" on March 21, 1861, he stated "The Constitution... rested upon the equality of races. This was an error. Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth."
Q: But people keep saying heritage, not hate! They think the purpose of the flags and monuments are to honor confederate soldiers, right?
A: The vast majority of confederate flags flying over government buildings in the south were first put up in the 1960's during the Civil Rights Movement. So for the first hundred years after the Civil War ended, while relatives of those who fought in it were still alive, the confederate flag wasn't much of a symbol at all. But when Martin Luther King, Jr. and John Lewis were marching on Washington to get the Civil Rights Act (1964) and Voting Rights Act (1965) passed, leaders in the south felt compelled to fly confederate flags and put up monuments to honor people who had no living family members and had fought in a war that ended a century ago. Their purpose in doing this was to exhibit their displeasure with black people fighting for basic human rights that were guaranteed to them in the 14th and 15th Amendments but being withheld by racist policies and practices.
Q: But if we take down confederate statues and monuments, how will we teach about and remember the past?
A: Monuments and statues pose little educational relevance, whereas museums, the rightful place for Confederate paraphernalia, can provide more educational opportunities for citizens to learn about our country's history. The Civil War is important to learn about, and will always loom large in social studies curriculum. Removing monuments from public places and putting them in museums also allows us to avoid celebrating and honoring people who believed that tens of millions of black Americans should be legal property.
Q: But what if the Confederate flag symbol means something different to me?
A: Individuals aren't able to change the meaning of symbols that have been defined by history. When I hang a Bucs flag outside my house, to me, the Bucs might represent the best team in the NFL, but to the outside world, they represent an awful NFL team, since they haven't won a playoff game in 18 years. I can't change that meaning for everyone who drives by my house because it has been established for the whole world to see. If a Confederate flag stands for generic rebellion or southern pride to you, your personal interpretation forfeits any meaning once you display it publicly, as its meaning takes on the meaning it earned when a failed regime killed hundreds of thousands of Americans in an attempt to destroy America and keep black people enslaved forever.
Q: But my uncle posted a meme that said the Civil War/Confederacy was about state's rights and not slavery?
A: "A state's right to what?" - John Green
Q: Everyone is offended about everything these days. Should we take everything down that offends anyone?
A: The Confederacy literally existed to go against the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and the idea that black people are human beings that deserve to live freely. If that doesn't upset or offend you, you are un-American.
Q: Taking these down goes against the First Amendment and freedom of speech, right?
A: No. Anyone can do whatever they want on their private property, on their social media, etc. Taking these down in public, or having private corporations like NASCAR ban them on their properties, has literally nothing to do with the Bill of Rights.
Q: How can people claim to be patriotic while supporting a flag that stood for a group of insurgent failures who tried to permanently destroy America and killed 300,000 Americans in the process?
A: No clue.
Q: So if I made a confederate flag my profile picture, or put a confederate bumper sticker on my car, what am I declaring to my friends, family, and the world?
A: That you support the Confederacy. To recap, the Confederacy stands for: slavery, white supremacy, treason, failure, and a desire to permanently destroy Selective history as it supports white supremacy.
It’s no accident that:
You learned about Helen Keller instead of W.E.B, DuBois           
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2538 on: July 17, 2021, 10:49:48 AM »
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2539 on: July 17, 2021, 10:51:13 AM »
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2540 on: July 17, 2021, 11:32:55 AM »
     THE MYTH   
    the reality    ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2541 on: July 17, 2021, 12:14:13 PM »
If you are confused as to why so many Americans are defending the confederate flag, monuments, and statues right now, I put together a quick Q&A, with questions from a hypothetical person with misconceptions and answers from my perspective as an AP U.S. History Teacher:
A: Rather than interpreting, let's go directly to the words of the Confederacy's Vice President, Alexander Stephens. In his "Cornerstone Speech" on March 21, 1861, he stated "The Constitution... rested upon the equality of races. This was an error. Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth."
Q: But people keep saying heritage, not hate! They think the purpose of the flags and monuments are to honor confederate soldiers, right?
A: The vast majority of confederate flags flying over government buildings in the south were first put up in the 1960's during the Civil Rights Movement. So for the first hundred years after the Civil War ended, while relatives of those who fought in it were still alive, the confederate flag wasn't much of a symbol at all. But when Martin Luther King, Jr. and John Lewis were marching on Washington to get the Civil Rights Act (1964) and Voting Rights Act (1965) passed, leaders in the south felt compelled to fly confederate flags and put up monuments to honor people who had no living family members and had fought in a war that ended a century ago. Their purpose in doing this was to exhibit their displeasure with black people fighting for basic human rights that were guaranteed to them in the 14th and 15th Amendments but being withheld by racist policies and practices.
Q: But if we take down confederate statues and monuments, how will we teach about and remember the past?
A: Monuments and statues pose little educational relevance, whereas museums, the rightful place for Confederate paraphernalia, can provide more educational opportunities for citizens to learn about our country's history. The Civil War is important to learn about, and will always loom large in social studies curriculum. Removing monuments from public places and putting them in museums also allows us to avoid celebrating and honoring people who believed that tens of millions of black Americans should be legal property.
A: Individuals aren't able to change the meaning of symbols that have been defined by history. When I hang a Bucs flag outside my house, to me, the Bucs might represent the best team in the NFL, but to the outside world, they represent an awful NFL team, since they haven't won a playoff game in 18 years. I can't change that meaning for everyone who drives by my house because it has been established for the whole world to see. If a Confederate flag stands for generic rebellion or southern pride to you, your personal interpretation forfeits any meaning once you display it publicly, as its meaning takes on the meaning it earned when a failed regime killed hundreds of thousands of Americans in an attempt to destroy America and keep black people enslaved forever.
Q: But my uncle posted a meme that said the Civil War/Confederacy was about state's rights and not slavery?
Q: Everyone is offended about everything these days. Should we take everything down that offends anyone?
A: The Confederacy literally existed to go against the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and the idea that black people are human beings that deserve to live freely. If that doesn't upset or offend you, you are un-American.
Q: Taking these down goes against the First Amendment and freedom of speech, right?
A: No. Anyone can do whatever they want on their private property, on their social media, etc. Taking these down in public, or having private corporations like NASCAR ban them on their properties, has literally nothing to do with the Bill of Rights.
Q: How can people claim to be patriotic while supporting a flag that stood for a group of insurgent failures who tried to permanently destroy America and killed 300,000 Americans in the process?
Q: So if I made a confederate flag my profile picture, or put a confederate bumper sticker on my car, what am I declaring to my friends, family, and the world?
A: That you support the Confederacy. To recap, the Confederacy stands for: slavery, white supremacy, treason, failure, and a desire to permanently destroy Selective history as it supports white supremacy.
It’s no accident that:

And your point is?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2542 on: July 17, 2021, 01:05:31 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2543 on: July 17, 2021, 02:23:48 PM »
It’s no accident that:

Not going to read this liberal retard drivel.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2544 on: July 17, 2021, 03:23:00 PM »
LOL

that's Trumptard logic for you

You and all Trumptards are Reality's Bitch

Tell us about Biden & Taliban Reality BITCHING

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2545 on: July 17, 2021, 03:25:20 PM »

I'm one of the few positive members on here,

:o :o :o  ::) ::) ::)  :P :P :P

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2546 on: July 18, 2021, 06:22:27 AM »
     strange cover of an old classic. ah wat
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!