Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161903 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Strawman
« Reply #2575 on: July 20, 2021, 06:13:16 PM »
The fact you have to insert him in every post is enough to prove my point, Karl 😂

Do you EVER stop being a whiny little bitch

Funk asked a question and I gave him an answer

THE TRAITOR just happens to be the only person I can think of who hates dogs

If you can think of someone else feel free to respond to him if you'd like

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2576 on: July 20, 2021, 06:51:32 PM »
Do you EVER stop being a whiny little bitch

Funk asked a question and I gave him an answer

THE TRAITOR just happens to be the only person I can think of who hates dogs

If you can think of someone else feel free to respond to him if you'd like

Micheal Vick...or was that racist?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2577 on: July 20, 2021, 06:53:46 PM »
agreed, you'd have to be a real piece of human scum to not like dogs

Apparently THE TRAITOR doesn't like them ....at least according to his first wife who said  “Donald was not a dog fan,”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02/12/trump-first-president-century-with-no-dog-explains-why-i-dont-have-any-time/
Dude, in all seriousness, take a break, turn off cnn, go outside, get away from politics, your TDS obsession is dangerous to your health at this point.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2578 on: July 20, 2021, 07:09:15 PM »
Dude, in all seriousness, take a break, turn off cnn, go outside, get away from politics, your TDS obsession is dangerous to your health at this point.

probably good advice from all of us. interject FOX, Brietbart, etc along with CNN... 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2579 on: July 20, 2021, 07:12:30 PM »
probably good advice from all of us. interject FOX, Brietbart, etc along with CNN...
:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2580 on: July 20, 2021, 08:34:05 PM »
:D

you caught me... I meant "for"... can't get nothing by old Chaos.. 

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2581 on: July 20, 2021, 09:02:03 PM »
agreed, you'd have to be a real piece of human scum to not like dogs

Apparently BoB Z. doesn't like them ....at least according to his first boyfriend who said  “BoB was not a dog fan,”

fixed  ;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2582 on: July 20, 2021, 09:12:19 PM »
For the record, I am not a cat person. If I meet a cat and spend time with it, 9 times out of 10 I like that specific cat but I don't care for all cats. Might be tied to my severe allergy to them but I don't know.. could be my love for dogs... Just sayin'

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2583 on: July 21, 2021, 06:04:16 AM »

Holly shit, Joe Biden look a like  ;D ;D ;D

sure does :D :D :D :D
F

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2584 on: July 21, 2021, 09:53:23 AM »

You post MORE THAN ME Dumbass (take a look at your daily average compared to mine)

Typical Trumptard hypocrisy

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2585 on: July 21, 2021, 10:14:37 AM »
Joe:

"All I know is Ole Cornpop is a bad dude man, Cmon"??
"My boy Hunter, you know the child-rapist? Yeah, the crack-head"...
"The one who does illegal deals w/ me in China and Ukraine! Yes, thats the one"!

"I taught him how to rape way back, when I got my own kid in the shower, I showed him good I did"!
"I also git Hunter in the ole Cornhole,  just like ole Cornpop". "Now he's a bad dude (and rapie-crackhead)"!!

"Give me a break man, Cmon"??????

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2586 on: July 21, 2021, 11:18:48 AM »
Joe:

"All I know is Ole Cornpop is a bad dude man, Cmon"??
"My boy Hunter, you know the child-rapist? Yeah, the crack-head"...
"The one who does illegal deals w/ me in China and Ukraine! Yes, thats the one"!

"I taught him how to rape way back, when I got my own kid in the shower, I showed him good I did"!
"I also git Hunter in the ole Cornhole,  just like ole Cornpop". "Now he's a bad dude (and rapie-crackhead)"!!

"Give me a break man, Cmon"??????

read this so you can learn how quotation marks work

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/quotation-marks/

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2587 on: July 21, 2021, 11:24:04 AM »

If I cared, I might...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2588 on: July 21, 2021, 11:35:19 AM »

This reminds me of Adam Schiff....remember when he made up "quotes" that Trump had on a phone call in congress and later called it parody?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2589 on: July 21, 2021, 11:51:52 AM »
https://nypost.com/article/worst-joe-biden-gaffes/

“I am a gaffe machine,” Joe Biden admitted in 2018.

Throughout his 47 years in public life, our presumptive president-elect has had a habit of letting his glib tongue run ahead of his brain.

Just last week, Biden raised eyebrows with a garbled explanation of how he and his soon-to-be veep, Kamala Harris, would resolve a serious disagreement.

“I will develop some disease and say I have to resign,” he told CNN, as Harris shook her head in bewilderment.

Many supporters see Biden’s verbal stumbles as endearing — but his chronic case of foot-in-mouth often reveals his ornery side. Take the incident last December when he exploded at an Iowa Democrat who challenged him with some impertinent questions.

“You’re a damn liar, man,” Biden sputtered in an eruption of insults.

Later, one reporter chided him for the flare-up. “You talk about needing to restore civility,” she began.

“It’s not civil to call someone who lied a liar?” Biden bristled in response.

For a man who ran on the promise of a return to political decorum, Biden has a long history of bigoted cracks, public put-downs, and angry outbursts. Here are some of the most notorious …

“A Much Higher IQ,” 1987
Three decades ago, Biden’s verbal attack on a voter at a New Hampshire house party helped derail his first presidential campaign.

When Claremont, NH, high-school teacher Frank Fahey asked Biden what law school he attended, the then-senator from Delaware melted down.

“I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect,” Biden snapped as he expounded on a glittering academic record that, reporters later found, was largely imaginary.

The exchange, captured by C-Span’s cameras, resurfaced months later, when Biden was revealed as a serial plagiarist going back to his college days. He abandoned his White House bid soon after.

“Slight Indian Accent,” 2006
In 2006, as he explored a second presidential run, Biden’s penchant for racial insensitivity caused him repeated headaches.

“In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans, moving from India,” he told one voter.

“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. And I’m not joking,” he added with a grin.

Indian-American groups objected to what they called “embarrassing, stereotypical comments.”

“We do appreciate knowing what he really thinks of his Indian-American constituents,” said Dr. Raghavendra Vijayanagar of the Indian-American Republican Council.

“Articulate and Bright and Clean,” 2007
Biden’s attempt at magnanimity toward a fellow presidential hopeful backfired spectacularly in 2007.

“I mean, you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean,” Biden said of then-Sen. Barack Obama as both campaigned ahead of the 2008 primaries. “That’s a storybook, man.”

The backhanded compliment instantly branded Biden, then 65, as an out-of-touch remnant of a racially tone-deaf generation — and helped to elevate Obama above the rest of the pack.

“I didn’t take Sen. Biden’s comments personally,” Obama said in a carefully distanced response. “Obviously they were historically inaccurate.”

Debate debacle, 2012
Voters cringed through the vice-presidential debate between Biden and Republican Paul Ryan in 2012, as the hyper-aggressive veep put on a bravura 90-minute display of mugging and eye-rolling.

“Oh, now you’re Jack Kennedy?” Biden broke in as Ryan explained how the GOP’s tax-cut plan mirrored Kennedy’s in 1960.

“Look, this is a bunch of stuff,” he exclaimed later.

All told, Biden interrupted Ryan 85 times with sudden guffaws and dismissive interjections — a heckling strategy much like the one that Donald Trump turned on Biden in their first debate this year.

“You Stupid Bastards,” 2016
A peevish Biden scolded American troops for their tepid response to a set-up applause line in 2016.

“Clap for that, you stupid bastards,” the vice-president barked, minutes into his speech to the 380th Air Expeditionary Wing stationed in Abu Dhabi.

Biden was seeking kudos for his “incredibly good judgment” in having nominated one of the group’s officers to the Air Force Academy — but his pronouncement was met with crickets.

“Man, you are a dull bunch,” he complained, as service members standing behind him gave him the side-eye.

“Gangbangers,” 2019
Biden’s apparent cluelessness about racially sensitive language has repeatedly landed him in hot water. One day after Kamala Harris scorched him for his past opposition to racially integrating schools through busing in a June 2019 debate, Biden fumbled to redeem himself.

“We’ve got to recognize that a kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate,” he told members of Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow PUSH Coalition — “not a gangbanger.”

In seeking to dispel damaging stereotypes, critics said, Biden reinforced them.

“This is just another example of lessons that Joe Biden shouldn’t have to learn,” sighed New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker.

“Poor Kids” vs. “White Kids,” 2019
A speech to a group of minority activists in Des Moines, Iowa, set the stage for a stunning Biden blunder.

“We should challenge students in these schools to have Advanced Placement programs,” he said at an Aug. 8, 2019, town hall.

“We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor you can not do it,” Biden went on. “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

After a pause, he realized his faux pas.

“Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids,” he revamped. “No, I really mean it, but think how we think about it.”

“Look, Fat,” 2019    

And many more....

--

One week after his humiliating fourth-place finish in the Iowa caucuses, Biden slammed a young voter with a head-scratching taunt.

“How can you explain the performance in Iowa, and why should the voters believe you can win the national election?” Madison Moore (above), a 21-year-old college student, asked at a campaign stop in Hampton, NH.

“Ever been to a caucus?” Biden challenged her.

Moore nodded yes.

“No, you haven’t,” he told the dumbfounded young woman. “You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier.”

Moore later criticized Biden’s “inability to answer a simple question from a nobody college student like me.”

“It was kind of humiliating to be called a liar on national TV by the former vice president,” she told the Macon Telegraph.

Agent Orange would still be getting Libtard death threats if he ever did that to an ANTIFA-Turd, Karen, BLM, Man-Bunner...

Plus Bidens are rapists.                 Plus Bidens are rapists.                    Plus Bidens are rapists.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2590 on: July 21, 2021, 11:57:43 AM »
Middle of summer and the premises are still strewn with garbage and trash everywhere.   Typical liberal.  Make a mess and expect everyone else to clean up. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2591 on: July 21, 2021, 12:00:52 PM »
Middle of summer and the premises are still strewn with garbage and trash everywhere.   Typical liberal.  Make a mess and expect everyone else to clean up. 

Looks like he's been trying but needs more trash cans.

Needs a Go Fund Me.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2592 on: July 21, 2021, 12:04:34 PM »
The worlds failing, meanwhile back at the Biden Caulk-Cave:

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2593 on: July 21, 2021, 12:07:39 PM »
Joe's 1st sife was pretty clueless:

At approximately 2:30 p.m., Neilia was driving westbound on rural Valley Road in Hockessin, the three children accompanying her in the family station wagon. She pulled the car past a stop sign and directly into the path of a tractor-trailer, headed full-steam along Route 7 to Pennsylvania.

According to reports, the impact sent the station wagon hurling some 150 feet into an embankment, leaving "Biden for Senator" campaign literature scattered in its wake.

--

Was she listening to "Kiss Destroyer" at the time?? (There's a truck ahead, light staring at my eyes, Oh my god no time to turn)!!!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2594 on: July 21, 2021, 12:13:01 PM »
 ???

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2595 on: July 21, 2021, 12:14:38 PM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2596 on: July 21, 2021, 12:15:38 PM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2597 on: July 21, 2021, 12:18:21 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2598 on: July 21, 2021, 01:09:03 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2599 on: July 21, 2021, 01:13:06 PM »

LOL - he is barely breathing and probably checked on a monitor minute by minute.   ;)