Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161940 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Strawman
« Reply #2600 on: July 21, 2021, 01:15:33 PM »

He is... And he's hysterical. Gotta love the comedy-factor.
He does a horrific job, but yes, he's our Prez... (I hate those tards that say "Not my President").  ::)

Yes he is, sorry...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2601 on: July 21, 2021, 01:28:17 PM »
He is... And he's hysterical. Gotta love the comedy-factor.
He does a horrific job, but yes, he's our Prez... (I hate those tards that say "Not my President").  ::)

Yes he is, sorry...

LOL - he is barely breathing and probably checked on a monitor minute by minute.   ;)

and yet he still managed to stomp the shit out of THE TRAITOR and has a better approval rating than THE TRAITOR ever had in his 4 years in office

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2602 on: July 21, 2021, 01:32:46 PM »
and yet he still managed to stomp the shit out of THE TRAITOR and has a better approval rating than THE TRAITOR ever had in his 4 years in office

That only shows America is fukked up, has nothing to do w/ the candidates.
Remember their TDS, they would have voted in Osama Bin Laden if he were here to run.
Dont get so defensive of Joe Bob, he can handle himself.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2603 on: July 21, 2021, 01:53:39 PM »
Liz Cheney Steamrolls Kevin McCarthy For Being A Traitor
By Caleb Newton -July 21, 2021
This Wednesday, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) expressed her support for a decision by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to reject two Republican House members who had been picked by House GOP leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) to serve on the committee that the House has set up to investigate the Capitol riot. Both members — Reps. Jim Jordan (Ohio) and Jim Banks (Ind.) — had voted against certifying Biden’s win, making their impartiality dubious. Subsequently, McCarthy petulantly announced that he’d be withdrawing all five of his selections for the committee, leaving Cheney, who’d been selected by Pelosi, as the only Republican on the panel. Speaking with reporters outside the Capitol, Cheney went after McCarthy, characterizing him as lacking a basic commitment to the “rule of law.”

Discussing recent developments, Cheney — who was one of ten House Republicans who voted in favor of impeaching Trump on a charge of incitement of insurrection after the riot — commented as follows on Wednesday:

‘THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. THERE MUST BE AN INVESTIGATION THAT IS NON-PARTISAN, THAT IS SOBER, THAT IS SERIOUS, THAT GETS TO THE FACTS WHEREVER THEY MAY LEAD. AND AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY, [MCCARTHY] HAS ATTEMPTED TO PREVENT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM UNDERSTANDING WHAT HAPPENED… THIS INVESTIGATION MUST GO FORWARD. THE IDEA THAT ANYBODY WOULD BE PLAYING POLITICS WITH AN ATTACK ON THE UNITED STATES CAPITOL IS DESPICABLE AND IS DISGRACEFUL.’

Subsequently, asked if she believes that McCarthy “deserves” to serve as Speaker of the House, Cheney commented as follows:

‘I THINK THAT ANY PERSON WHO WOULD BE THIRD IN LINE TO THE PRESIDENCY MUST DEMONSTRATE A COMMITMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION AND A COMMITMENT TO THE RULE OF LAW, AND MINORITY LEADER MCCARTHY HAS NOT DONE THAT.’

Check out Cheney’s comments below:

Stop Betting. Start Trading!
Sponsored By : Sporttrade

The next big thing in sports betting is here. Sporttrade is modeled after the financial markets, bringing price transparency, liquidity and reduced transaction costs to sports betting... Sign up here.

Next week, the House committee investigating the Capitol riot is planning to host a hearing with four local officers as witnesses. One of those present will be D.C. officer Michael Fanone, who has been particularly outspoken about his experiences while defending the Capitol against rioting Trump supporters in January. Trump supporters dragged him away from a group of officers, beat him, and repeatedly tased him at the base of his skull. Fanone is one of scores of officers who were seriously injured in attacks by Trump supporters at the Capitol. Overall, the investigation underway by the House committee will allow for an opportunity to examine the broader circumstances surrounding the Capitol riot — including the inspiration for the violence provided by Trump’s lies about the integrity of last year’s presidential election.

F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2604 on: July 21, 2021, 02:09:03 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2605 on: July 21, 2021, 02:13:13 PM »
&t=47s    golf as usual. 
&t=13s    isn't this illegal. 
&t=27s  memories of his greatness comp for his fan boys.   
   a new era has begun
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2606 on: July 21, 2021, 02:17:20 PM »
I can not shop at Costco anymore  :-)))))Yesterday I was at Costco buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Necco, the Wonder Dog, which weighs 191 lbs. I was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.What did she think I had an elephant?So because I'm retired and have little to do,on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again.I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and that the way that it works is, to load your jacket pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry.The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stopped to Pee on a Fire Hydrant and a car hit me,
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.
Costco won't let me shop there anymore.Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the World to think of crazy things to say.Forward this (especially) to all your retired friends...it will be their laugh for the day! DOGS
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2607 on: July 21, 2021, 05:01:22 PM »
I can not shop at Costco anymore  :-)))))Yesterday I was at Costco buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Necco, the Wonder Dog, which weighs 191 lbs. I was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.What did she think I had an elephant?So because I'm retired and have little to do,on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again.I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and that the way that it works is, to load your jacket pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry.The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stopped to Pee on a Fire Hydrant and a car hit me,
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.
Costco won't let me shop there anymore.Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the World to think of crazy things to say.Forward this (especially) to all your retired friends...it will be their laugh for the day! DOGS

Love the story. Not sure I'd have the gumption to pull something like that off. I doubt though that Costco banned you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2608 on: July 21, 2021, 05:26:04 PM »
you caught me... I meant "for"... can't get nothing by old Chaos..
You're slipping in retirement. :-*

You post MORE THAN ME Dumbass (take a look at your daily average compared to mine)

Typical Trumptard hypocrisy
For the record your posts are 99.97% about Trump or Trump related topics. Has nothing to do with HOW MANY TIMES YOU POST, it has to do with your chosen obsession, you fucking retarded dipshit. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2609 on: July 21, 2021, 05:29:19 PM »
For the record your posts are 99.97% about Trump or Trump related topics. Has nothing to do with HOW MANY TIMES YOU POST, it has to do with your chosen obsession, you fucking retarded dipshit. ::)

😂🤣

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2610 on: July 21, 2021, 05:44:01 PM »
Love the story. Not sure I'd have the gumption to pull something like that off. I doubt though that Costco banned you.

fyi - it's not really his story...still funny though

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2611 on: July 21, 2021, 05:46:19 PM »

bullshit

btw - I'd be happy to never mention THE TRAITOR again

Maybe you haven't noticed but THE TRAITOR or a member of his crime family is in the new almost every day and unfortunately for you it's never good news

I understand that you'd prefer not to be reminded of all the terrible shit THE TRAITOR has said/done and continues to do.

I'll make a deal with you ...when THE TRAITOR or a member of his crime family is no longer in the news then I'll stop making posts about him

Deal?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2612 on: July 21, 2021, 05:51:48 PM »
bullshit

This describes your post perfectly.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2613 on: July 21, 2021, 06:02:05 PM »
bullshit

btw - I'd be happy to never mention THE TRAITOR again

Maybe you haven't noticed but THE TRAITOR or a member of his crime family is in the new almost every day and unfortunately for you it's never good news

I understand that you'd prefer not to be reminded of all the terrible shit THE TRAITOR has said/done and continues to do.

I'll make a deal with you ...when THE TRAITOR or a member of his crime family is no longer in the news then I'll stop making posts about him

Deal?

Covid up kuntling.  You and all your kind.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2614 on: July 22, 2021, 03:21:13 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2615 on: July 22, 2021, 06:25:53 AM »
     must see tv
F

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2616 on: July 22, 2021, 06:52:58 AM »

must see tv

Two nut-cases...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2617 on: July 22, 2021, 06:55:36 AM »
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2618 on: July 22, 2021, 06:59:10 AM »
F

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2619 on: July 22, 2021, 10:15:01 AM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2620 on: July 22, 2021, 10:22:55 AM »
Gotta love Joe's new quote  ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2621 on: July 22, 2021, 10:43:01 AM »

“81mil votes”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2622 on: July 22, 2021, 10:46:34 AM »

Dementia

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2623 on: July 22, 2021, 01:01:39 PM »

F

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2624 on: July 22, 2021, 05:47:54 PM »

You do realize that the only people that agree with you here are buggier than batshit?  This does not bode well for you, my friend.  It appears you are playing moral limbo.  How low will you go?  It is no longer a game nor even a "gayme".  It has become as retarded a President Biden is demented. 

I am no longer a praying man.  It's your soul you're peddling here. If, that is, one exists.  If politics makes strange bedfellows then TDS makes you look stupid.  I'm no a fairy so I cannot help you out here.  Do as you wish.