Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161955 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Strawman
« Reply #2675 on: September 01, 2021, 11:51:42 AM »
As Biden said in this speech we gave all US Citizens ample time (starting in March) to get out of Afghanistan if they wanted to leave.

Constant projection of weakness, somebody else's fault or responsibility, etc.

Absolute joke POTUS GTFO.

Taiwan is no different than Obama telegraphing Crimea to Russia.

So much is made in Taiwan it would make your head spin - to think that even more production control that we have would just be gone like that.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2676 on: September 01, 2021, 11:57:41 AM »
Address it yourself if you care so much

I've already said at least a few times that Biden fucked up and he owns this

When you have any you idiots ever said that about one your guys
Tell getbig ONE decision Biden got right.
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2677 on: September 01, 2021, 11:58:01 AM »

It would not be a ground war, not that there will be one. There is no will in Xiden to displease the masters in China.

But what do you think should be done in case China invades Taiwan? Would you bomb them from afar?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2678 on: September 01, 2021, 11:58:34 AM »
If China invades Taiwan, in your opinion, should the US declare war on China? Would you go fight?

This administration would never declare war on China or any other communist country they are too far in bed with all of them especially China. That’s no exaggeration

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2679 on: September 01, 2021, 12:00:12 PM »
This administration would never declare war on China or any other communist country they are too far in bed with all of them especially China. That’s no exaggeration
China pays Biden’s bills. No doubt about it. We’ll documented that he and his low life family are paid by China.
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2680 on: September 01, 2021, 12:10:15 PM »

But I'm asking what you think should be done?

As you've said yourself the US is now a communist country, most republican politicians are communists so what does it matter. You think Trump would've bombed China if they invaded Taiwan? You think there would be support for a major war among the citizens for something like this? I don't think so.

I don't think China is America's problem. Neocons are a much bigger problem.

China pays Biden’s bills. No doubt about it. We’ll documented that he and his low life family are paid by China.

You think Biden can't pay his bills without China? He might end up on the street if not? He knows he has months to live, I don't think he is concerned with numbers in his bank account at this point.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2681 on: September 01, 2021, 12:15:00 PM »

You think Biden can't pay his bills without China? He might end up on the street if not? He knows he has months to live, I don't think he is concerned with numbers in his bank account at this point.

He's trying to keep the red dots off his entire family would be my guess. He owes the piper well as most national level politicians do.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2682 on: September 01, 2021, 12:15:15 PM »
But I'm asking what you think should be done?

As you've said yourself the US is now a communist country, most republican politicians are communists so what does it matter. You think Trump would've bombed China if they invaded Taiwan? You think there would be support for a major war among the citizens for something like this? I don't think so.

I don't think China is America's problem. Neocons are a much bigger problem.

Its we’ll documented that the Biden’s received millions from China. Do your research before questioning me.
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2683 on: September 01, 2021, 12:19:36 PM »
But what do you think should be done in case China invades Taiwan? Would you bomb them from afar?

It's 60 years of poor policy, what do I have to do with it? Is fighting a war in China's backyard tactically a good idea or probably even winnable...no.

You can't put sanctions on China when they make everything. Politicians made stupid and corrupt deals for decades, just as Trump said.

The USA is being dismantled as a superpower from inside. We have demonstrably weak leaders not able to keep their word on basic American stuff, we look to be retarded on purpose.

Remember, Biden said China's not even a rival of ours.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2684 on: September 01, 2021, 12:24:49 PM »
Its we’ll documented that the Biden’s received millions from China. Do your research before questioning me.

great job not providing a link to the documentation

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2685 on: September 01, 2021, 12:38:38 PM »

He wants for nothing. Millions in his bank account mean nothing as far as changing his life. Absolutely nothing. He is a prisoner to his office. I think money is a poor explanation as far as motivation to become president. Trump was also accused of enriching himself but if I had been him pre-president no way would I have wanted that job. Couldn't do shit as far as carnal pleasures. The motivation us aomething else, leaving their name in history, ego.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2686 on: September 01, 2021, 12:41:14 PM »

The USA is being dismantled as a superpower from inside. We have demonstrably weak leaders not able to keep their word on basic American stuff, we look to be retarded on purpose.

Remember, Biden said China's not even a rival of ours.  ::)

The enemy is within. Fighting China seems ridiculous when the US has been dismantled from the inside, as you say. Start a civil war.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2687 on: September 01, 2021, 01:09:38 PM »
Cmon man, I dont know my face-diaper from my ass-diaper man, both are filled with the shit I spew man, like ole Cornpop man, Cmon???

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2688 on: September 01, 2021, 01:15:12 PM »

&t=982s
F

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2689 on: September 01, 2021, 03:25:58 PM »
The enemy is within. Fighting China seems ridiculous when the US has been dismantled from the inside, as you say. Start a civil war.

Now China will have access to all American military gear in Afghanistan !.

Guess WHY !.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2690 on: September 01, 2021, 05:49:32 PM »
Tell getbig ONE decision Biden got right.

Carrying out Trumps deal with the Taliban to get the fuck out of Afghanistan.  It is going to be looked upon as a GREAT success for both presidents when the history books are written.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2691 on: September 01, 2021, 06:24:23 PM »
Carrying out Trumps deal with the Taliban to get the fuck out of Afghanistan.  It is going to be looked upon as a GREAT success for both presidents when the history books are written.

Trump would have never left like Biden did. Classic example of politicians telling the military how to do their job. It was weapons and people out then lastly the military. Biden tried to get the military out first. Insanity. Biden's puppet masters thought they would be throwing parades for Biden but it blew up in their face. Don't think China and Russia haven't noticed how bad this was handled.  Bagram should have been kept until the weapons and friendlies  were out of there.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2692 on: September 01, 2021, 06:35:21 PM »
Okay folks I know you all hate my cut and paste tactics because you have not hesitated to make an issue of it. That's cool.

Because I did not want you all to think this was just my opinion but actually something that the (liberal) Oregonian published today, I am pasting part of the article on Getbig.

This is an Oregonian reprint from the Associated Press:

WASHINGTON — Addressing the nation, a defensive President Joe Biden on Tuesday called the U.S. military airlift to extract more than 120,000 Afghans, Americans and other allies to end a 20 year war an “extraordinary success,” though more than 100 Americans and thousands of Afghans looking to leave remain.

A lot of people, liberals included, question Biden's decision to end the war in Afghanistan in the manner that he did. It is pretty clear from the 'tone' of this article that the author was slamming Biden's decision, his defensiveness and his self assessment. If he orchestrated an extraordinarily successful extradition of American troops from what is now Taliban territory....a lot of folks aren't in agreement. Furthermore, it is far too soon to assess its successfulness. Maybe sometime in the future we can look back and say, yeah Biden made the right move, or maybe this little venture will go down in history like Bushes' comment about 'weapons of mass destruction' to justify invading Iraq. 

In March 2003, U.S. forces invaded Iraq vowing to destroy Iraqi weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and end the dictatorial rule of Saddam Hussein. When WMD intelligence proved illusory and a violent insurgency arose, the war lost public support.

Warning to U.S. Presidents, be careful of what you say because it may come back to haunt you.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2693 on: September 01, 2021, 07:15:05 PM »
Trump would have never left like Biden did. Classic example of politicians telling the military how to do their job. It was weapons and people out then lastly the military. Biden tried to get the military out first. Insanity. Biden's puppet masters thought they would be throwing parades for Biden but it blew up in their face. Don't think China and Russia haven't noticed how bad this was handled.  Bagram should have been kept until the weapons and friendlies  were out of there.

You're probably right.  He signed a deal and probably would have re-negged and then the Taliban would have started ambushing our troops, the puppet Afghan govt, etc. etc.  We'd more than likely be looking at more than 13 perished soldiers.  13 it too many and I lament the loss of any life but credit where due, Trump signed the deal.  Biden executed it. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2694 on: September 01, 2021, 08:04:26 PM »
You're probably right.  He signed a deal and probably would have re-negged and then the Taliban would have started ambushing our troops, the puppet Afghan govt, etc. etc.  We'd more than likely be looking at more than 13 perished soldiers.  13 it too many and I lament the loss of any life but credit where due, Trump signed the deal.  Biden executed it.

TDS total takeover.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2695 on: September 01, 2021, 09:15:22 PM »

TDS total takeover.

When that's all you've got, play out the strings.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2696 on: September 02, 2021, 08:35:08 AM »

I watched the Biden presser where he said that he consulted with all the generals on the ground as to the best pulling-out strategy. Do you think he actually went against their advices?
I haven't followed this extremely closely so I don't know if this has been debated in the press etc.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2697 on: September 02, 2021, 09:16:03 AM »
I watched the Biden presser where he said that he consulted with all the generals on the ground as to the best pulling-out strategy. Do you think he actually went against their advices?
I haven't followed this extremely closely so I don't know if this has been debated in the press etc.

Last time he messed up a pulling-out strategy, he failed then as well and crated a major fukk-up called "Hunter".

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2698 on: September 02, 2021, 09:29:20 AM »
lol

How dare black guys call Obozo "The worst"!!  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2699 on: September 04, 2021, 10:30:43 AM »
Jimmy Carter lived long enough to see his successor as the worst. In only a matter of months Biden has become the world symbol of aged incompetence for the next 100 years.