Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 186305 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1700 on: June 11, 2021, 11:16:02 AM »
Road trip today glad I brought a map

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1701 on: June 11, 2021, 11:22:45 AM »
This mother fucker entered the thunderdome armed for battle and 69 pages later he's still going strong.  RIP Shizzo.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1702 on: June 11, 2021, 11:40:15 AM »
Road trip today glad I brought a map

what kind of car do you drive, hankster?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1703 on: June 11, 2021, 11:55:45 AM »
what kind of car do you drive, hankster?

Just an old Chevy Luke a real American get bigger is that your Porsche that’s nice. I got to stop for gas

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1704 on: June 11, 2021, 12:22:30 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1705 on: June 11, 2021, 02:05:32 PM »
The beach walks are more about digestion which is my major limiting factor. I have been diagnosed with Chrohs, Barrets esophogous, and Gerd. I used to do high and low calorie days but started just doing high and my digestion is giving out again. Also added too many things may have gone slightly toxic having some blood. I am going to have to go lower calories for a couple days now until it settles very bloated and gassy. Weight is going to drop but will push again in a few days. I have my son this weekend so will just shut everything down and start up again Monday

https://www.wellandgood.com/walking-for-digestion/

Just when I am convinced you don't have a sensible bone in your body, you prove me wrong. Obviously, you must be feeling very sick or you would have missed the wake up call. Enjoy the time off and the time spent with your son.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1706 on: June 11, 2021, 02:20:44 PM »
This mother fucker entered the thunderdome armed for battle and 69 pages later he's still going strong.  RIP Shizzo.

He died again?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1707 on: June 11, 2021, 05:20:43 PM »
eature=share

Nice one Brian Hankypanks!

Could you do a shoutout vid to SoulCrusher, Walter Sobchak, Kwon, Matt Canning and Goodrum as well?

While flexing ofc
Q

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1708 on: June 11, 2021, 07:52:10 PM »
Just an old Chevy Luke a real American get bigger is that your Porsche that’s nice. I got to stop for gas
The only peope I see driving vettes are old men.
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1709 on: June 11, 2021, 08:10:51 PM »
The only peope I see driving vettes are old men.

Move to a younger neighborhood.

Your white privilege is sickening.

Also the average age of a Corvette owner is 61....

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1710 on: June 11, 2021, 08:38:32 PM »
Move to a younger neighborhood.

Your white privilege is sickening.

Also the average age of a Corvette owner is 61....

To be fair, Bhank has pooping problems, weight gain problems, digestion problems, lady problems, etc.... that probably affects the average 61 year old also, so it fits that he'd have Corvette.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1711 on: June 11, 2021, 08:50:59 PM »
To be fair, Bhank has pooping problems, weight gain problems, digestion problems, lady problems, etc....

Don't forget the joint problems, muscle tears, hi resting pulse rate, anomalous blood markers, delusions of grandeur and and probation issues...

T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1712 on: June 11, 2021, 09:22:49 PM »
Don't forget the joint problems, muscle tears, hi resting pulse rate, anomalous blood markers, delusions of grandeur and and probation issues...

He's got his baby arm of a cock going for him though. That ain't nothing!

COCK!!!!!!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1713 on: June 11, 2021, 09:27:29 PM »
He's got his baby arm of a cock going for him though. That ain't nothing!

COCK!!!!!!!!!

And his MMA career...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1714 on: June 11, 2021, 09:59:06 PM »
And his MMA career...

Let's not forget this all started with a torn pec.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1715 on: June 11, 2021, 10:02:14 PM »
Let's not forget this all started with a torn pec.

Suffered while beating his wife...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1716 on: June 11, 2021, 10:14:11 PM »
Suffered while beating his wife...

It's a classic what came first the chicken or the egg question.

Bhanks is here now, the why and how is irrelevant. Im eagerly awaiting an account of the first 1500 calories of his day, the resulting digestive issues and 500 calories snack followed by a 200 rep of a light weight workout, a quick trip to the bathroom because of an IBS flareup, a 2000 calorie Jersey Mike's meal followed up with a 3 mile beach walk.

Once we get thorough the monotony of his morning all bets are off. We could have a 4 hour nap, a domestic dispute over a child exchange, a race, a motorcycle ride..... really almost anything could happen before dinner and the nightly weigh in video.

It really doesn't get much better.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1717 on: June 12, 2021, 02:31:18 AM »
It's a classic what came first the chicken or the egg question.

Bhanks is here now, the why and how is irrelevant. Im eagerly awaiting an account of the first 1500 calories of his day, the resulting digestive issues and 500 calories snack followed by a 200 rep of a light weight workout, a quick trip to the bathroom because of an IBS flareup, a 2000 calorie Jersey Mike's meal followed up with a 3 mile beach walk.

Once we get thorough the monotony of his morning all bets are off. We could have a 4 hour nap, a domestic dispute over a child exchange, a race, a motorcycle ride..... really almost anything could happen before dinner and the nightly weigh in video.

It really doesn't get much better.

INDEED.........THRILLING EXCITEMENT AT ITS BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1718 on: June 12, 2021, 03:25:40 AM »
Bhank you need to try the classic weight gain protocol of oats, peanut butter, milk and whey shakes with dbol sprinkled on top.

You'll be cswolling in no time

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1719 on: June 12, 2021, 03:32:17 PM »
The photos the gimmick account is using are of a guy who is 5’-9” and 190 lbs.

And balding.

Nothing worse than a soggy short small balding queer.

I'll be honest about this guy, he has a good physique and obviously works out and he definitely doesn't have skinny legs. He seems to have some self-image issues. What I don't get is his bodyweight claims. He's 5'10" 225 lbs and a bit on the skinny side by bbing standards. Prime Arnold was 6'2" 230lbs on stage and was considered one of the largest bbers of the era. Just 10lbs neavier than Bhanks. Arnold won the Olympia in 1980 at 220lbs or less beating thickly muscled bbers like Mentzer and Callendar yet weighing less than Bhanks despite being 4 inches taller.  Lou was bigger and taller but didn't have the muscle mass that Arnold had. Only Sergio Olivia at that time had packed on more muscle than Arnold. Sergio in his era was huge beyond belief. A true freak and he was 5'10" 235 lbs on stage. Just 10 lbs heavier than Bhanks.

How could it possibly be that Bhank at the same height as Sergio is only 10 lbs lighter when they aren't even comparable, with Bhank not being even remotely close to carrying the muscle mass as Sergio?

I'm not sure why Bhanks would lie about his weight if he is indeed lying. To me, it always seems kind of irrelevant what someone claims what they weigh or what their body fat level is. They can claim anything they want but it doesn't change what they actually look at. Bhanks can claim any weight he wants but he certainly doesn't look that big. I wonder how much of those bolts in his knees weigh and does he have anything else in his body that accounts for being at such a heavy weight for the size he is?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1720 on: June 12, 2021, 03:39:22 PM »
I'll be honest about this guy, he has a good physique and obviously works out and he definitely doesn't have skinny legs. He seems to have some self-image issues. What I don't get is his bodyweight claims. He's 5'10" 225 lbs and a bit on the skinny side by bbing standards. Prime Arnold was 6'2" 230lbs on stage and was considered one of the largest bbers of the era. Just 10lbs neavier than Bhanks. Arnold won the Olympia in 1980 at 220lbs or less beating thickly muscled bbers like Mentzer and Callendar yet weighing less than Bhanks despite being 4 inches taller.  Lou was bigger and taller but didn't have the muscle mass that Arnold had. Only Sergio Olivia at that time had packed on more muscle than Arnold. Sergio in his era was huge beyond belief. A true freak and he was 5'10" 235 lbs on stage. Just 10 lbs heavier than Bhanks.

How could it possibly be that Bhank at the same height as Sergio is only 10 lbs lighter when they aren't even comparable, with Bhank not being even remotely close to carrying the muscle mass as Sergio?

I'm not sure why Bhanks would lie about his weight if he is indeed lying. To me, it always seems kind of irrelevant what someone claims what they weigh or what their body fat level is. They can claim anything they want but it doesn't change what they actually look at. Bhanks can claim any weight he wants but he certainly doesn't look that big. I wonder how much of those bolts in his knees weigh and does he have anything else in his body that accounts for being at such a heavy weight for the size he is?

Bodybuilding is an illusion
the weigh in at the 88 Olympia dispelled a lot of the bullshit weights competiors claim
Mike Quinn 207
Berry De Mey 227
Bob Paris 226
Brian Buchanan 215
Labrada 176
Haney 247

Haney and Demay looked pretty similar in size, certainly not 20lbs difference

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1721 on: June 12, 2021, 04:39:11 PM »

If I didn't know you better I'd say you were ramping up the speculation about whether his gloriously youthful dick root is leading to his massive cock. Given your disdain for all things cock, I know that is not the case. I'll interject and please forgive me if I'm over stepping but he has made clear that his cock is like a baby's arm.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1722 on: June 12, 2021, 06:49:51 PM »

You are not taking into account the compacted fecal matter in Bhank's bowels and the 2 gallons of water in his stomach which adds a good 40 lbs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1723 on: June 12, 2021, 07:44:37 PM »

If I was trying to be stage ready I would be about 210lbs.

If I wanted to be doing vacuum poses on stage I would be 210lbs but I absolutely stepped on that scale 231lbs with abs. I am over 220 in the am but yes if I did a quick cut to dial it all in I would be 210. I don't want to be shredded at 210 I am lean enough at any weight. I am trying to grow and heal this is my bulking weight. I would look bigger if I cut 10lbs that is not the goal right now, Its all going to tighten up too damn much this summer it's going to be hard to hold. I mean you tell me I don't look my weight like I need to tighten up but then I am too skinny by bb standards it can't be both. If I don't look like I have Sergio Mass at 230lbs then I need to be 240lbs not 210lbs shredded fuck that noise I am gettign big y'all turn back

Also Sergio claimed a 27 inch waist mine is 34 that is a massive structural difference he was also 255lbs in the offseason and 235lbs on stage that is 25lbs heavier than me. I would be a lot thicker with 25lbs of extra muscle he was not my weight

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1724 on: June 13, 2021, 04:49:05 AM »
If I wanted to be doing vacuum poses on stage I would be 210lbs but I absolutely stepped on that scale 231lbs with abs. I am over 220 in the am but yes if I did a quick cut to dial it all in I would be 210. I don't want to be shredded at 210 I am lean enough at any weight. I am trying to grow and heal this is my bulking weight. I would look bigger if I cut 10lbs that is not the goal right now, Its all going to tighten up too damn much this summer it's going to be hard to hold. I mean you tell me I don't look my weight like I need to tighten up but then I am too skinny by bb standards it can't be both. If I don't look like I have Sergio Mass at 230lbs then I need to be 240lbs not 210lbs shredded fuck that noise I am gettign big y'all turn back

Also Sergio claimed a 27 inch waist mine is 34 that is a massive structural difference he was also 255lbs in the offseason and 235lbs on stage that is 25lbs heavier than me. I would be a lot thicker with 25lbs of extra muscle he was not my weight
when you think you are stage ready you still have at least 10lbs to go