Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 189974 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #425 on: May 26, 2021, 05:49:35 PM »
43 isn`t even that old....I looked far better than him at 57 years of age.

Fuck this gimmick.

Not sure exactly what gimmick you think this is if I had a product to sell I would have mentioned it by now. I am merely posting my physique and looking for some feedback and motivation. Instead everyone thinks I am impersonating someone else while lying about what I eat for some nefarious purpose?? I wish I could grow on half as much food feeding myself is a full time job. Everyone always told me when I was younger don't worry your metabolism will slow down when you get older and you will be able to add weight easier well it hasn't yet. This was never a competition with anyone else. I just have a torn pec right now so its hard to stay motivated doing 50 rep sets with light weights. So I joined a board also have been banned from everywhere else. I didn't realize it was going to turn into a fight to prove I am real and I exist I thought that was a given. But no no everyone thinks I am lying about my resting pulse?? Why for what purpose??? I have been nothing but open and honest.

Is it really that hard to believe you can be lean and eat a lot of food if you are working out and supplementing? Are we all really surprised that someone taking supplements and weight training has a few biometrics out of the normal range?? I also have told everyone I have Crohns and GERD acid and bile reflux and barrets esophogous these are all digestive issues sometimes they flair up and I can't eat much so when not flared up I try to eat as much as I can.

Sorry but I keep it simple when trying to gain muscle I eat as much as I can since I am always tryign to gain muscle I always eat as much as I can

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #426 on: May 26, 2021, 05:55:25 PM »
Not sure exactly what gimmick you think this is if I had a product to sell I would have mentioned it by now. I am merely posting my physique and looking for some feedback and motivation. Instead everyone thinks I am impersonating someone else while lying about what I eat for some nefarious purpose?? I wish I could grow on half as much food feeding myself is a full time job. Everyone always told me when I was younger don't worry your metabolism will slow down when you get older and you will be able to add weight easier well it hasn't yet. This was never a competition with anyone else. I just have a torn pec right now so its hard to stay motivated doing 50 rep sets with light weights. So I joined a board also have been banned from everywhere else. I didn't realize it was going to turn into a fight to prove I am real and I exist I thought that was a given. But no no everyone thinks I am lying about my resting pulse?? Why for what purpose??? I have been nothing but open and honest.
I dont give a fuck.......how bout that?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: May 26, 2021, 06:02:00 PM »
I dont give a fuck.......how bout that?

Says the guy responding 1 minute later. Here is a thought share the pic of you looking better at 57 since you claim you got me beat lets see it. At least I will post pics to back up the shit I talk will you? Sorry you are old and look like shit no need to hate on me

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #428 on: May 26, 2021, 06:50:27 PM »
Says the guy responding 1 minute later. Here is a thought share the pic of you looking better at 57 since you claim you got me beat lets see it. At least I will post pics to back up the shit I talk will you? Sorry you are old and look like shit no need to hate on me

STFU you fuckin' fuck.  And while you're at it,  the next time you post a "Glamour Shot" here, pull your white trash ghetto-manties up.  And no...You really don't want to go there. 

Wes is like me.  Olde? Yes.  But he's also smarter than I am and while I too competed a long time ago, I was nowhere as good as he was or still is.  He's been through a lot lately, what've you been through, the bowels of Goodrum or Tay-Tay?

FYYFF

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #429 on: May 26, 2021, 06:51:37 PM »
STFU you fuckin' fuck.  And while you're at it,  the next time you post a "Glamour Shot" here, pull your white trash ghetto-manties up.  And no...You really don't want to go there. 

Wes is like me.  Olde? Yes.  But he's also smarter than I am and while I too competed a long time ago, I was nowhere as good as he was or still is.  He's been through a lot lately, what've you been through, the bowels of Goodrum or Tay-Tay?

FYYFF

The ruckus is coming!!!!!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: May 26, 2021, 06:53:44 PM »
The ruckus is coming!!!!!!!!

Say hey, brother!  I have been sick all day, dammit.  I feel awful but hope it'll pass soon.  Good to see you, man!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #431 on: May 26, 2021, 06:54:33 PM »
Say hey, brother!  I have been sick all day, dammit.  I feel awful but hope it'll pass soon.  Good to see you, man!

I hope so too.  Take care of yourself.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: May 26, 2021, 07:24:18 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: May 26, 2021, 07:26:15 PM »
 8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: May 26, 2021, 07:27:54 PM »
How`s that FUCKFACE??????????????????????????????////

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: May 26, 2021, 07:31:50 PM »
 8)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: May 26, 2021, 07:43:45 PM »

Not bad at 57 I can and have been a lot leaner than I am now. I am in full bulk now though and showing pics from today not decades ago on stage after cutting weight for weeks living on rice tuna and water. I made this thread to post current pics to hold myself accountable now though not old pics when I was leaner. I am still lean now but I have been medically too lean before. I am not trying to lean out in anyway. I am literally cooking food now to hit my caloric goals for the day despite being full.

You having been in shape a decade ago doesn't in anyway make me a gimmick or change the facts about what I eat how I train or what my resting heart rate happens to be. But yes you looked great for 57 I will as well when I get there

The last pic is too lean that is what I am trying to say I get that lean without trying if I am not careful. Liek without dieting that is not a healthy bodyfat to maintain. I am lean enough stuffing my damn face

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: May 26, 2021, 07:46:34 PM »
Not bad at 57 I can and have been a lot leaner than I am now. I am in full bulk now though and showing pics from today not decades ago on stage after cutting weight for weeks living on rice tuna and water. I made this thread to post current pics to hold myself accountable now though not old pics when I was leaner. I am still lean now but I have been medically too lean before. I am not trying to lean out in anyway. I am literally cooking food now to hit my caloric goals for the day despite being full.

You having been in shape a decade ago doesn't in anyway make me a gimmick or change the facts about what I eat how I train or what my resting heart rate happens to be. But yes you looked great for 57 I will as well when I get there
BLAH BLAH BLAH

You said show you my pic at 57 so I did.....dont back peddle now sonny.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #438 on: May 26, 2021, 07:48:34 PM »
Hank - you've succeeded in raising the dander of getbig royalty.  Time Wasonlycock!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: May 26, 2021, 07:49:12 PM »
Back pedal what you looked good at 57 are you any bigger or leaner at 57 than I am now? No your not in that pic you look to be 200 tops I am shredded at 200. I am over 220 right now and still very lean and eating everything

to be fair though yes you are 57 in that pic so being comparable to my 43 is great good job doesn't mean I am not also in shape and doing things differently that you did hell you may have been on a strict diet in that pic I dont know but yeah good job you get a cookie

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: May 26, 2021, 07:58:01 PM »
You are not looking so great here and this is you on stage

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: May 26, 2021, 08:00:24 PM »

WELP ENJOY THAT CORVETTE AND BACON

END OF FUCKING THREAD!!!!111111!!!!!!!  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: May 26, 2021, 08:00:59 PM »
BLAH BLAH BLAH

You said show you my pic at 57 so I did.....dont back peddle now sonny.

So you actually competed against the guy in the yellow? Tough call out

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: May 26, 2021, 08:01:52 PM »
So this is Wes in his best condition notice he is about 150lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: May 26, 2021, 08:02:55 PM »
8)

You post a pic from Nabba but you are not the guy in the center of the pic you are the little guy standing next to him

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: May 26, 2021, 08:05:50 PM »
This just gets better you also compete in the short class bwhahahah you are 150 soaking wet

Who is the troll now you fucking 5 foot nothing gnome

I am at least half a foot taller and 80lbs heavier than you obviously I need more calories than you

GRANDMASTERS MEN

SHORT
1. Glen Adkins (#26) - Overall Winner
2. Tim Wescott (#24)
3. Charles Walker (#28)
4. Anthony Goodley (#25)
5. Michael Wilson (#27)

Males
4. (short)    up to 5’5″    (up to 165 cm)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: May 26, 2021, 08:16:27 PM »
Hank have you ever competed in a bodybuilding contest?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: May 26, 2021, 08:23:02 PM »
Hank have you ever competed in a bodybuilding contest?

Absolutely I walked 3 miles on the beach today with my shirt off. Everyday is a godamn contest getting fat then starving yourself on stage one day and claiming guruship is lame unless you are a 300lb iffbb pro. Bodybuilding is everyday 365 and there are more woman on the beach than at a NABBA master short class show.  Dude is 150lbs and wants to pretend to be a guru because he competed against retarded manlits in the short 150lb master "drug free" nabba. You think I havent met people who compete and seen their condition size and the levels to this game. Wes almost got in shape he never got big he isn't some godamn guru just because he post training and nutrition advice online.  He doesnt know what kind of calories are needed to put weight on my frame he has never been over 200lbs in his life. His arms are 15-16inches tops there isnt shit for me to learn from him. Anyone can diet and be lean getting big is an entirely different thing

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: May 26, 2021, 08:30:00 PM »
This just gets better you also compete in the short class bwhahahah you are 150 soaking wet

Who is the troll now you fucking 5 foot nothing gnome

I am at least half a foot taller and 80lbs heavier than you obviously I need more calories than you

GRANDMASTERS MEN

SHORT
1. Glen Adkins (#26) - Overall Winner
2. Tim Wescott (#24)
3. Charles Walker (#28)
4. Anthony Goodley (#25)
5. Michael Wilson (#27)

Males
4. (short)    up to 5’5″    (up to 165 cm)

Aren't you a wonder?  Look, if you were a potato you'd be a really stupid potato.
Time for medicine and rest.  Say goodnight, dick.  Speaking of dicks...If you could suck your own cock then you could honestly say you finally suck at everything.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: May 26, 2021, 08:30:15 PM »
Absolutely I walked 3 miles on the beach today with my shirt off. Everyday is a godamn contest getting fat then starving yourself on stage one day and claiming guruship is lame unless you are a 300lb iffbb pro. Bodybuilding is everyday 365 and there are more woman on the beach than at a NABBA master short class show.  Dude is 150lbs and wants to pretend to be a guru because he competed against retarded manlits in the short 150lb master "drug free" nabba. You think I havent met people who compete and seen their condition size and the levels to this game. Wes almost got in shape he never got big he isn't some godamn guru just because he post training and nutrition advice online.  He doesnt know what kind of calories are needed to put weight on my frame he has never been over 200lbs in his life. His arms are 15-16inches tops there isnt shit for me to learn from him. Anyone can diet and be lean getting big is an entirely different thing

It’s different when you’re under the lights bro.

There aren’t many lean big dudes walking around in the world.

Keep doing you, you look great for 6000 calories a day. 

Wes is/was a great competitor, (non professional) bodybuilding isn’t about weight on stage, it’s about the whole package you’re presenting.