Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 189958 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #475 on: May 27, 2021, 07:38:42 AM »
Again your metabolism is a function of your lean body mass your heart rate and supplementation and your activity level. I have more mass, a higher heart rate and I am more active on more supplements hence yes I have a much higher metabolism than most.

I don't like showing old photos as today is what counts. I don't like being too lean and wasting away but that is what happens if I do any kind of activity or miss a meal.

I dont want to be a shredded 195lbs I want to be a lean 240lbs unfortunately that is not my genetics so yes I have to eat a ton to try and get there someday

Here is a pic from last summer at 195 notice way too fucking lean. Leaner than a lot of dudes on stage and not competing.  I look like I am dying and that is not dieting thats eating regular probably 3-4k calories and exercising. I need more food than that
You talk about me,you look like you weigh a buck and a quarter.  ;D

BTW you would never have beaten me in any contest regardless of your weight.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: May 27, 2021, 07:40:38 AM »
60 participation trophies in NABBA gtfo you aint no ifbb pro
No 67 actual trophies in contests that I have placed in...................... FUCKWAD.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: May 27, 2021, 07:42:38 AM »
Yes, because you have a unique metabolism, the only one in the world that defies the laws of science.
He`s a medical marvel   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #478 on: May 27, 2021, 07:43:22 AM »

I destroy you right now today on the beach and I would have destroyed you on your best contest day with my walking around everyday condition and size no one looks twice at a man your size people fucking gawk at me on the beach

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: May 27, 2021, 07:44:09 AM »
Again your metabolism is a function of your lean body mass your heart rate and supplementation and your activity level. I have more mass, a higher heart rate and I am more active on more supplements hence yes I have a much higher metabolism than most.

I don't like showing old photos as today is what counts. I don't like being too lean and wasting away but that is what happens if I do any kind of activity or miss a meal.

I dont want to be a shredded 195lbs I want to be a lean 240lbs unfortunately that is not my genetics so yes I have to eat a ton to try and get there someday

Here is a pic from last summer at 195 notice way too fucking lean. Leaner than a lot of dudes on stage and not competing.  I look like I am dying and that is not dieting thats eating regular probably 3-4k calories and exercising. I need more food than that

I have no interest in cutting an ounce

Come on man - whatever you have been doing since that pic, stop doing it because it's not working.

The only reason you weigh more now is probably water retention and a little fat from excess food, you have added no muscle at all.

You are 43, not 23 - only inviting health issues chasing more than 200lbs when you don't have the genes for it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: May 27, 2021, 07:44:26 AM »

I have no interest in cutting an ounce
You sir are a total idiot who knows jackshit about bodybuilding,diet,training or nutrition.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: May 27, 2021, 07:46:30 AM »

And yes that was me at 195lbs I look too damn lean at that weight which is why I am 220lbs now and still lean as shit. My arms are almost 19 inches yours are maybe 16? There is a difference between being in shape and having size I have been in shape my entire life I am chasing size its a different game. I dont want a best abs trophy for the skinny old man class. I want 20 inch guns the only way that is going to happen is if I eat as much as I can 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: May 27, 2021, 07:47:36 AM »
You sir are a total idiot who knows jackshit about bodybuilding,diet,training or nutrition.

And yet I have maintained single digit bodyfat my entire life and have an FFMI of 29

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: May 27, 2021, 07:50:21 AM »

Come on man - whatever you have been doing since that pic, stop doing it because it's not working.

The only reason you weigh more now is probably water retention and a little fat from excess food, you have added no muscle at all.

You are 43, not 23 - only inviting health issues chasing more than 200lbs when you don't have the genes for it.

Ah yes the call of the quiter you are too old to get big just train for health and longevity. I am not chasing 200 I am 224 this am I am chasing 240. I am chasing 19 inch arms I am over 18 now. I have added a ton of muscle since last summer.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: May 27, 2021, 07:51:16 AM »
And yet I have maintained single digit bodyfat my entire life and have an FFMI of 29
I`m real fucking proud of you.....what do you want a cookie?

You`re dismissed newb....I`m done toying with you...........you come on here acting like you`be been here for 20 years.

Keep up the gluttony I hope you dont get a heart attack.

Good day and fuck you!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: May 27, 2021, 07:52:22 AM »

You`re dismissed newb....I`m done toying with you...........you come on here acting like you`be been here for 20 years.

Good day and fuck you!!

You think I havent been on every bodybuilding forum and board and kicked of 3 times with half a dozen different user names the last 20 years??????

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: May 27, 2021, 07:52:26 AM »
Ah yes the call of the quiter you are too old to get big just train for health and longevity. I am not chasing 200 I am 224 this am I am chasing 240. I am chasing 19 inch arms I am over 18 now. I have added a ton of muscle since last summer.
If your dumb ass gets lucky enough you too may live to be older................... .fucking knob.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: May 27, 2021, 07:53:19 AM »

Good day and fuck you!!

I am not an ifbb pro but to suggest I dont know anythign about diet trainign and bodybuilding when I am 224lbs sporting 18.75 inch arms at 510 and 43 years old with a size pack is nonsensical

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: May 27, 2021, 07:53:23 AM »
And yes that was me at 195lbs I look too damn lean at that weight which is why I am 220lbs now and still lean as shit. My arms are almost 19 inches yours are maybe 16? There is a difference between being in shape and having size I have been in shape my entire life I am chasing size its a different game. I dont want a best abs trophy for the skinny old man class. I want 20 inch guns the only way that is going to happen is if I eat as much as I can 
Best ab trophy..........you would get zero trophies trust me you anorexic looking kunt.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: May 27, 2021, 07:58:06 AM »
43 is still very young by bodybuiding standards and trust me we can all see that you are not an IFBB pro.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: May 27, 2021, 08:00:05 AM »
Best ab trophy..........you would get zero trophies trust me you anorexic looking kunt.

You have no legs no arms nothing on stage you just had abs from dieting. I could get a ton of trophies if I competed in the NABBA masters but I have no desire to cut an ounce of weight as I want to get big and I am more than lean enough. And yes I look anorexic on a normal diet I tried to explain that I have a higher metabolism than most. Getting lean means nothing to me as it is too easy. Gaining muscle is the actual challenge. What do you look like today? Just a normal old man yes? Because you never gained enough size. You think I havent seen your shit articles on training you don't know a damn thing about it just overly complicated bullshit that got you nowhere

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: May 27, 2021, 08:11:04 AM »
Screw you guys I am going to hit a workout

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: May 27, 2021, 08:22:04 AM »
You have no legs no arms nothing on stage you just had abs from dieting. I could get a ton of trophies if I competed in the NABBA masters but I have no desire to cut an ounce of weight as I want to get big and I am more than lean enough. And yes I look anorexic on a normal diet I tried to explain that I have a higher metabolism than most. Getting lean means nothing to me as it is too easy. Gaining muscle is the actual challenge. What do you look like today? Just a normal old man yes? Because you never gained enough size. You think I havent seen your shit articles on training you don't know a damn thing about it just overly complicated bullshit that got you nowhere
Pay your entry fee and see how you do if you think you can compete and fare well.

Good luck tp you but we both know you wont.

I forgot more about training than you could learn in 2 lifetimes you idiot.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: May 27, 2021, 08:24:06 AM »
Hey I`m out of this thread....you are dismissed.

If you address me again I will bot respond cuz you are clearly an asshole and I try to avoid interacting with assholes.............so have a good one.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: May 27, 2021, 08:28:41 AM »
Hey I`m out of this thread....you are dismissed.

If you address me again I will bot respond cuz you are clearly an asshole and I try to avoid interacting with assholes.............so have a good one.

Well I am not going to lie and enter a drug free Nabba show I guess lying and cheating doesn't bother you. You are a fake natty which is the worst kind of bodybuilder out there

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: May 27, 2021, 08:39:32 AM »
Well I am not going to lie and enter a drug free Nabba show I guess lying and cheating doesn't bother you. You are a fake natty which is the worst kind of bodybuilder out there
NABBA is not a natty organization numbskull and I never ever said I was a natty.

Now I`m done.......you make it hard for me to bow out of this stupid thread.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #496 on: May 27, 2021, 08:54:21 AM »
Yes, because you have a unique metabolism, the only one in the world that defies the laws of science.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: May 27, 2021, 08:58:45 AM »

The proof is in the pudding. Michael phelps ate 10k calories a day and was thin again it is a function of your lean tissue heart rate and activity level some people can actually burn 10k calories a day. When you are a natural ectomorph and you want to get to freakdom you need to eat as much as you can. You people act like I am the first one to tell you to eat you have to eat to grow how much as much as it takes

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #498 on: May 27, 2021, 09:08:44 AM »
The proof is in the pudding. Michael phelps ate 10k calories a day and was thin again it is a function of your lean tissue heart rate and activity level some people can actually burn 10k calories a day. When you are a natural ectomorph and you want to get to freakdom you need to eat as much as you can. You people act like I am the first one to tell you to eat you have to eat to grow how much as much as it takes

Putting aside all  matters of you being a gimmick for the moment...on a serious note...

The Michael Phelps/10k a day is BS.  He made that up.

You are taking drugs to speed up your metabolism, right?

Why do that if you are trying to gain weight?  Seems counterproductive.

Here's my recipe for a weight gain shake.  Drink two of these a day:

16 oz. whole milk
1/4 cup canola oil
3 scoops ice cream
1 banana
4 tbls Hersheys chocolate syrup
2 tbls peanut butter

Never walk when you can ride.
Never stand when you can sit.
Never sit when you can lie down.
Never work when you can collect unemployment.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: May 27, 2021, 09:55:41 AM »
Putting aside all  matters of you being a gimmick for the moment...on a serious note...

The Michael Phelps/10k a day is BS.  He made that up.

You are taking drugs to speed up your metabolism, right?

Why do that if you are trying to gain weight?  Seems counterproductive.

Here's my recipe for a weight gain shake.  Drink two of these a day:

16 oz. whole milk
1/4 cup canola oil
3 scoops ice cream
1 banana
4 tbls Hersheys chocolate syrup
2 tbls peanut butter

Never walk when you can ride.
Never stand when you can sit.
Never sit when you can lie down.
Never work when you can collect unemployment.

I love the Phelps 10k a day nonsense..... but of course in Getbig we would have someone referring to a 20 year olds males Olympic gold medalist diet as the reason they can consume 6k worth of calories a day.

Also great flex magazine advice, I remember all of it line for line being attributed to Sean Ray (except for the unemployment line).