Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 194707 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #575 on: May 27, 2021, 05:14:30 PM »
We all get old and die time to blast it will lengthen your telemores and heal your sickness do everything its not time to slow down but time to pick up the pace
Thank for the sage advice Kreskin !!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: May 27, 2021, 05:16:05 PM »
I am 510 and a half but I would be taller if I hadn't cut weight for wrestling during puberty my brother is 62
My aunt would be my uncle if she had balls.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #577 on: May 27, 2021, 05:16:18 PM »
I could give  fucks if you`re nicer you fag.................WHY YOU MAD BRO ?  LOL  'D

Just when I think you are extending the olive branch I want to poke you in the eye with a stick again you fucking gnome and according to the NABBA rules is 5foot3 to 5foot5 you fucking midget and regardless you are not wide at 58 you should be 200lbs and you are not and never have been. Gaining weight to 200 is step one of bodybuilding and its almost easier if you are short to get thick as you dont need to eat as much and you still never got thick. And fuck yes I can eat as much as I want and every extra ounce I gain is going to be lean tissue sorry you cant try training harder

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: May 27, 2021, 05:21:24 PM »
If I should be 200 pounds,that means you should be 280.

Why cant you leave the state is that your house or a mental institution.

Olive branch extended buddy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: May 27, 2021, 05:23:23 PM »
joswift and wes talk the talk and walk the walk! Nice job guys!
Thanks brother.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: May 27, 2021, 05:24:31 PM »
I am not even allowed to leave the state and I am not cutting an ounce for no one I am trying to heal and grow if and when I can walk on stage 240 lean pounds I will do a show but I know my build I am going to look too thin anything less than that. But yes I realize it is much less competitive in the master division after 40 I jus don't want to feed the anorexia I want to feed the get big mania

Better up the dosages.

Based on your pictures i'd say once you drop water and lose the final fat, you might be 195 on stage.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #581 on: May 27, 2021, 05:31:04 PM »
I am not even allowed to leave the state and I am not cutting an ounce for no one I am trying to heal and grow if and when I can walk on stage 240 lean pounds I will do a show but I know my build I am going to look too thin anything less than that. But yes I realize it is much less competitive in the master division after 40 I jus don't want to feed the anorexia I want to feed the get big mania

So then, are you wearing a GPS monitoring ankle bracelet?  If so, that's that, buckwheat.  If not, I don't what it could be that keeps you in-state.  I'm guess something not so good that you did to earn that anklet.  Whatever.  Your problem, not ours.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #582 on: May 27, 2021, 05:33:06 PM »
Yes.

Son of a bitch, you beat me to it!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: May 27, 2021, 06:04:55 PM »
So then, are you wearing a GPS monitoring ankle bracelet?  If so, that's that, buckwheat.  If not, I don't what it could be that keeps you in-state.  I'm guess something not so good that you did to earn that anklet.  Whatever.  Your problem, not ours.

I am an innocent man just cant leave state due to probation until sept no anklet lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: May 27, 2021, 06:05:57 PM »
Better up the dosages.

Based on your pictures i'd say once you drop water and lose the final fat, you might be 195 on stage.

Its a process you have to trust the process. I had some injuries and was sick last year then got injured this year one step forward two back but trying again

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: May 27, 2021, 06:08:15 PM »
Automatically projects in his infantile mind that he would be as good as joswift if he cut down and waited to catch up to him in age. ;D

Talk about not knowing jack fucking shit about bodybuilding............ .GEEZUS!!

Dude look at my pics I am comparable to him right now we would be in the same weight class on stage right now. I think my midsection looks better now but would look about like that at 53. Arms chest legs are all about the same right now as is our condition and I am walking around that is him on stage one day out of the year

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: May 27, 2021, 06:09:25 PM »
I am an innocent man just cant leave state due to probation until sept no anklet lol

If you blow it on controlled substance charges,  you won't like where you wind up.  And yes, I am speaking of AAS. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: May 27, 2021, 06:10:04 PM »
If you blow it on controlled substance charges,  you won't like where you wind up.  And yes, I am speaking of AAS.

I only used Dr prescribed medications I am literally under court order to take all prescribed medications as such my TRT and everything they prescribe is court ordered at this point. I could get violated for not taking my medications.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: May 27, 2021, 06:19:17 PM »

Isn't "I'm innocent" what everyone on probation says?  ::)  If you are innocent, you didn't have a very good defense attorney. Based on the impression you've given folks on Getbig about your financial status, one would think you could have afforded better. At least September isn't that far off and then you'll be free to go where you please, sans the ankle bracelet.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: May 27, 2021, 06:32:56 PM »
Isn't "I'm innocent" what everyone on probation says?  ::)  If you are innocent, you didn't have a very good defense attorney. Based on the impression you've given folks on Getbig about your financial status, one would think you could have afforded better. At least September isn't that far off and then you'll be free to go where you please, sans the ankle bracelet.

Correct I used my custody lawyer who didn't do very well lesson learned get a criminal lawyer for criminal charges

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: May 27, 2021, 06:45:35 PM »
Correct I used my custody lawyer who didn't do very well lesson learned get a criminal lawyer for criminal charges

Will you hire a decent attorney to get your record expunged? Or, is that even possible at this point? Isn't a custody lawyer one who handles child custody cases? I have zero experience with the law, which is why I'm asking questions which probably seem dumb to someone like you, who has been convicted in a criminal case.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: May 27, 2021, 07:24:06 PM »
Since everyone got all upset over my diet here is what I ate today although its only 10:30pm I might eat more before bed

Half pound of bacon one cheese and rasberry danish slice one chocolate muffin one glass of OJ
One plate Veggie Spagetthi spirals with hamburger and mushroom sauce extra parm cheese one protein shake
Two deep fried pork chops with a scoop of potatoes one 12 ounce soda
One 32 ounce gatorade
One hot cocoa
one pound Kielbasa one glass of apple juice
5-6 cookies
5-6 popsicles
one pecan roll
one plate veggie Spagetthi with hamburger meat and mushroom sauce extra parm cheese
One protein shake

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: May 27, 2021, 07:24:49 PM »
Will you hire a decent attorney to get your record expunged? Or, is that even possible at this point? Isn't a custody lawyer one who handles child custody cases? I have zero experience with the law, which is why I'm asking questions which probably seem dumb to someone like you, who has been convicted in a criminal case.

Dont get excited its under appeal and its a misdemeanor

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: May 27, 2021, 07:32:31 PM »

I thought you claimed your wife is a lawyer ?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #594 on: May 27, 2021, 07:39:25 PM »
Since everyone got all upset over my diet here is what I ate today although its only 10:30pm I might eat more before bed

Half pound of bacon one cheese and rasberry danish slice one chocolate muffin one glass of OJ
One plate Veggie Spagetthi spirals with hamburger and mushroom sauce extra parm cheese one protein shake
Two deep fried pork chops with a scoop of potatoes one 12 ounce soda
One 32 ounce gatorade
One hot cocoa
one pound Kielbasa one glass of apple juice
5-6 cookies
5-6 popsicles
one pecan roll
one plate veggie Spagetthi with hamburger meat and mushroom sauce extra parm cheese
One protein shake

Sounds like you got a taste of Vince.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #595 on: May 27, 2021, 07:45:10 PM »
I thought you claimed your wife is a lawyer ?
Maybe she’s a Real Estate Attorney. Just because she’s a lawyer doesn’t mean she knows criminal law. My wife is an attorney and she knows fuckall about criminal law.
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: May 27, 2021, 07:50:07 PM »
Sounds like you got a taste of Vince.

Ewwww...That is at once both highlarious and putrid, LOL!   That reads like a sign on around some hobo's neck at a roadside BBQ.

Welcum to Taste du Vincinzo Trois.  FTN.  That fat fuque is one fugly turd.   I can just hear his mother squealing as his fat heed poops out of  her ass because her twat was busy elsewhere, "Oh LAWD!  Hep me LAWD!  It be dem Alienz...'n' sheit!  Oh LAWD it do be, it do be, it do be doo"...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: May 27, 2021, 10:35:08 PM »
ukjeff is pretty tall I think.
around 5,9 now, used to be 5,10

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #598 on: May 28, 2021, 01:00:46 AM »

Bro how do you know what you'd look like in contest shape?

In one show Goodrum was very smooth. But he did the show.

Do one.

Do it.

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: May 28, 2021, 03:15:04 AM »
Dude look at my pics I am comparable to him right now we would be in the same weight class on stage right now. I think my midsection looks better now but would look about like that at 53. Arms chest legs are all about the same right now as is our condition and I am walking around that is him on stage one day out of the year