Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 189924 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #825 on: May 29, 2021, 10:59:38 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #826 on: May 29, 2021, 11:20:18 AM »

Only thing missing here is Pellius and a QP w/Cheese!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #827 on: May 29, 2021, 11:28:53 AM »
Only thing missing here is Pellius and a QP w/Cheese!

I know this is a long shot but hear me out.....

Hank was a renowned traveler (thanks probation) with an inclination to having a good time and is susceptible to fits of rage. What if in a strange turn of events Hank, while parasailing in Hawaii, was in a state of caloric deficit, had grown confused and disoriented. In his confusion he stumbled away from the beach and approached McDonald's patrons for some quick food. After the constant rejections an angry Bhank thought he was flipping everyone off, but in his confused state he was actually showing off the baby arm...

Being a former wrestler and MMA fighter he would still be a difficult fight for Pellius....

What is the likelihood he was actually the "homeless" man who exposed himself to Pellius?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #828 on: May 29, 2021, 11:43:30 AM »

Hank was a renowned traveler (thanks probation) with an inclination to having a good time and is susceptible to fits of rage. What if in a strange turn of events Hank, while parasailing Hawaii, was in a state of caloric deficit, had grown confused and disoriented. In his confusion he stumbled away from the beach and approached McDonald's patrons for some quick food. After the constant rejections an angry Bhank thought he was flipping everyone off, but in his confused state he was actually showings off the baby arm...

Being a former wrestler and MMA fighter he would still be a difficult fight for Pellius....

What is the likelihood he was actually the "homeless" man who exposed himself to Pellius?

This is heavy.  I'm gonna take some time before I respond.  I will say that your attention to detail is second to none.  Be back later.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #829 on: May 29, 2021, 11:44:05 AM »

Hank was a renowned traveler (thanks probation) with an inclination to having a good time and is susceptible to fits of rage. What if in a strange turn of events Hank, while parasailing Hawaii, was in a state of caloric deficit, had grown confused and disoriented. In his confusion he stumbled away from the beach and approached McDonald's patrons for some quick food. After the constant rejections an angry Bhank thought he was flipping everyone off, but in his confused state he was actually showings off the baby arm...

HahahHa that was great

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #830 on: May 29, 2021, 11:50:09 AM »
Is this gimmick thread worth the read?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #831 on: May 29, 2021, 11:53:29 AM »

Fuck yes it is.  This guy is ESF, XFactor, White Widow and Navy Mike all rolled into 1.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: May 29, 2021, 11:57:59 AM »
This is heavy.  I'm gonna take some time before I respond.  I will say that your attention to detail is second to none.  Be back later.

I may have over thought this.

At the rate hank burns calories and once when you factor in his ability to lose inches on his waist and given the photos he has posted we know he wears his shorts low, it’s entirely plausible that the exposure was 100% unintentional and was merely a direct result of his furnace like metabolism burning and being later in the day his shorts were now ill  fitting and sagging lower than normal....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: May 29, 2021, 11:59:44 AM »
Fuck yes it is.  This guy is ESF, XFactor, White Widow and Navy Mike all rolled into 1.
34 pages or is there a good starting point?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #834 on: May 29, 2021, 11:59:56 AM »

Strong recommend, lots of twists and turns.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: May 29, 2021, 12:00:38 PM »
34 pages or is there a good starting point?

Page 1. It’s a great introduction

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #836 on: May 29, 2021, 12:04:19 PM »
Glad he's here, a bit like GetBig of yesteryear.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #837 on: May 29, 2021, 12:30:15 PM »

Ok that is kind of cool and I look way more jacked than that homeless french bodybuilder I saw on the news

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: May 29, 2021, 12:33:22 PM »
Strong recommend, lots of twists and turns.
10 pages in and I see massive gh hands, mongloid forehead and threats of violence but can't leave the state. I'm intrigued, I'll be back for more later. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #839 on: May 29, 2021, 01:35:34 PM »
Lee is a piece of shit who attacks people with vulgarity for no reason then deletes his post so he doesnt look bad. fuck Lee Priest someone is going to make him answer for the shit he talks

Not sure -

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Brian-Hankins:ECB4D1C2D3088E64/www.mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Brian-Hankins:ECB4D1C2D3088E64/amp/ .

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Brian-Hankins:C32265554B906F35/ .

vs -

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #841 on: May 29, 2021, 03:23:29 PM »

Hank was a renowned traveler (thanks probation) with an inclination to having a good time and is susceptible to fits of rage. What if in a strange turn of events Hank, while parasailing in Hawaii, was in a state of caloric deficit, had grown confused and disoriented. In his confusion he stumbled away from the beach and approached McDonald's patrons for some quick food. After the constant rejections an angry Bhank thought he was flipping everyone off, but in his confused state he was actually showing off the baby arm...

LOL  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: May 29, 2021, 04:03:14 PM »
I didn't come on here to talk about Fighting Lee Priest but being 5foot4 is a really bad strategy for fighting
said the 5'10 guy who is 2 fights 2 losses

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: May 29, 2021, 04:21:42 PM »
said the 5'10 guy who is 2 fights 2 losses
What should he do to bring up his ironing board back?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: May 29, 2021, 04:27:08 PM »
I came on here to talk about eating, lifting, and getting huge not fight and instead everyone wants me to eat less,  give up, lose weight , and get old. Screw that I am bulking. Life takes away a lot of things. We learn we can't control so many things. But my body is my temple. I am not done yet. Bodybuilding is not a crime. I had a dream as a child to get huge. I like so many others got lost along the way. Injuries and life will beat you down.  But this is not some trivial thing this is a righteous quest. To become more tomorrow than you are today. What quest could be greater. Some will hate and laugh at what they can not understand. I know my genetics are not there I know I am too old to injured and should just give up the world would like that. My enemies would like that. But I am not the villain. I am the Hero I am on the path I see the goal and I will continue to move towards the light. Me on the beach today not huge, not ripped, but a little size, a little definition bulking working on it because 43 or not I ain't done. I didn't hear no bell. Don't let the world tell you its over you are too old and to just get in shape fuck that noise GetBig

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: May 29, 2021, 04:29:11 PM »
What should he do to bring up his ironing board back?

My Back from today not flexed bad lighting and still looks muscular and lean

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #846 on: May 29, 2021, 04:34:20 PM »
My Back from today not flexed bad lighting and still looks muscular and lean

What do you call the flip side to dick root?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: May 29, 2021, 04:35:07 PM »
I came on here to talk about eating, lifting, and getting huge not fight and instead everyone wants me to eat less,  give up, lose weight , and get old. Screw that I am bulking. Life takes away a lot of things. We learn we can't control so many things. But my body is my temple. I am not done yet. Bodybuilding is not a crime. I had a dream as a child to get huge. I like so many others got lost along the way. Injuries and life will beat you down.  But this is not some trivial thing this is a righteous quest. To become more tomorrow than you are today. What quest could be greater. Some will hate and laugh at what they can not understand. I know my genetics are not there I know I am too old to injured and should just give up the world would like that. My enemies would like that. But I am not the villain. I am the Hero I am on the path I see the goal and I will continue to move towards the light. Me on the beach today not huge, not ripped, but a little size, a little definition bulking working on it because 43 or not I ain't done. I didn't hear no bell.

Who are your enemies?

Chase your dreams,  haters will hate.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: May 29, 2021, 04:37:08 PM »
What do you call the flip side to dick root?

Those are 34 inch waist shorts they were tight on me 2 days ago and yes were lose today my waist size fluctuates a lot. I absolutely can't wear a 32. I am not showing any crack though that is the actual shape of my back

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: May 29, 2021, 04:41:45 PM »
I came on here to talk about eating, lifting, and getting huge not fight and instead everyone wants me to eat less,  give up, lose weight , and get old. Screw that I am bulking. Life takes away a lot of things. We learn we can't control so many things. But my body is my temple. I am not done yet. Bodybuilding is not a crime. I had a dream as a child to get huge. I like so many others got lost along the way. Injuries and life will beat you down.  But this is not some trivial thing this is a righteous quest. To become more tomorrow than you are today. What quest could be greater. Some will hate and laugh at what they can not understand. I know my genetics are not there I know I am too old to injured and should just give up the world would like that. My enemies would like that. But I am not the villain. I am the Hero I am on the path I see the goal and I will continue to move towards the light. Me on the beach today not huge, not ripped, but a little size, a little definition bulking working on it because 43 or not I ain't done. I didn't hear no bell. Don't let the world tell you its over you are too old and to just get in shape fuck that noise GetBig
Eating and shitting all day takes away a lot of your life...

You havent heard the bell because you got stopped in both your fights..