Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 194871 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #925 on: May 30, 2021, 12:12:27 PM »
How big is the bedroom? Nice and spacious, or no room to swing a cat?
:D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #926 on: May 30, 2021, 12:30:04 PM »
How big is the bedroom? Nice and spacious, or no room to swing a cat?
Big enough to tear a pec on a door.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #927 on: May 30, 2021, 01:09:08 PM »
You’re like a senior citizen version of Shizzo.

Except for the “dying in a car accident” thing.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #928 on: May 30, 2021, 01:30:00 PM »
“With a hint of abs...”
You know it!
Also....Mass with Class.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #929 on: May 30, 2021, 01:38:51 PM »
You know it!
Also....Mass with Class.

White trash, alcoholic land manatee is more like it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #930 on: May 30, 2021, 01:48:01 PM »
White trash, alcoholic land manatee is more like it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #931 on: May 30, 2021, 02:00:32 PM »
You’re like a senior citizen version of Shizzo.

Except for the “dying in a car accident” thing.

And you read like a man whose father would have been disappointed in him...Had he stayed.  This begs the question, how long can you tread water barrel boy?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #932 on: May 30, 2021, 04:01:08 PM »
Yes I am a little thicker but I see gains

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #933 on: May 30, 2021, 04:03:12 PM »

7k calories a day and upped the dose.

Looking good.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #934 on: May 30, 2021, 04:14:54 PM »
And you read like a man whose father would have been disappointed in him...Had he stayed.  This begs the question, how long can you tread water barrel boy?

You try WAY too hard.

Fluffer.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #935 on: May 30, 2021, 04:45:41 PM »
You try WAY too hard.

Fluffer.

Nubainian,  puhleeeeze...There's a lot of stuff I cannot do but I can easily express myself.  You? I suspect you think that self-deprecation is when you make a poo poo in your manties.  Run along, Walter. This ain't your personal version of "The Nig Lebowski" and your mindless prattle  definitely doesn't tie the thread together.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #936 on: May 30, 2021, 04:49:09 PM »

You are built better than me but as stated before, that's not all that hard to be.  I just damned you with faint praise.  I know you were hoping for taint praise but you'll have to look to tbombz for that sort of crap.

But yes, you have a good physique and no, you are not all that inspiring.  But again, good physique.  Well done, laddie!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #937 on: May 30, 2021, 07:01:32 PM »
Nubainian,  puhleeeeze...There's a lot of stuff I cannot do but I can easily express myself.  You? I suspect you think that self-deprecation is when you make a poo poo in your manties.  Run along, Walter. This ain't your personal version of "The Nig Lebowski" and your mindless prattle  definitely doesn't tie the thread together.

Lame.

Shizzo Fluffer.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #938 on: May 30, 2021, 09:44:40 PM »

LOL!

Nice one Scotty!
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #939 on: May 31, 2021, 01:21:22 AM »
Oh yeah Youngblood gave his life for that Title still inspirational

I'm sure his wife and kids agree and think it was worth it. Seven people, mostly men, like the way your body looks and decides you get the trophy.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #940 on: May 31, 2021, 01:49:45 AM »
I came on here to talk about eating, lifting, and getting huge not fight and instead everyone wants me to eat less,  give up, lose weight , and get old. Screw that I am bulking. Life takes away a lot of things. We learn we can't control so many things. But my body is my temple. I am not done yet. Bodybuilding is not a crime. I had a dream as a child to get huge. I like so many others got lost along the way. Injuries and life will beat you down.  But this is not some trivial thing this is a righteous quest. To become more tomorrow than you are today. What quest could be greater. Some will hate and laugh at what they can not understand. I know my genetics are not there I know I am too old to injured and should just give up the world would like that. My enemies would like that. But I am not the villain. I am the Hero I am on the path I see the goal and I will continue to move towards the light. Me on the beach today not huge, not ripped, but a little size, a little definition bulking working on it because 43 or not I ain't done. I didn't hear no bell. Don't let the world tell you its over you are too old and to just get in shape fuck that noise GetBig

"But this is not some trivial thing this is a righteous quest."

"What quest could be greater. "

"I am the Hero I am on the path I see the goal and I will continue to move towards the light."

What? Listen to yourself. You act like you are going to crush the Islamic Fundamentalist or eliminate famine in Africa. You stuff yourself with food, lift weights just so you can make your body bigger, and have men give you "oohs" and "aahs" while you go home and admire yourself in the mirror flexing your muscles.

Just like all spoiled rich kids that have wealth just given to them
you are in a state of arrested development. Still a child. You have a child FFS and still the most important thing to you is making your body bigger. Not so that your big body can do anything productive or make the world a better place. But just a body that you can admire and blow kisses at in the mirror and trying to impress other men.

Quite a "righteous quest" NOTHING could be "greater" than having big muscles. Nothing? You are quite the "hero" on the "path" to the "light."

Jesus Fuking Christ! Grow the fuk up you little, delusional, child!

I think resistance training is probably one of the best things a person can do to enhance his health and quality of life but I swear to fuking God that modern bbing has become more of a sickness and pathology than anything else. The idea that the world revolves around how big your muscles are simply to look at and it's some righteous quest and a deep meaningful pursuit is just crazy.

People like to blast gh15 but he had some wise things to say, and one them is people like you represents Generation Nothingness.
Just shallow, vapid, empty souls whose live meaningless lives and stand for nothing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #941 on: May 31, 2021, 02:58:14 AM »
/"But this is not some trivial thing this is a righteous quest."

"I am the Hero I am on the path I see the goal and I will continue to move towards the light."

What? Listen to yourself. You act like you are going to crush the Islamic Fundamentalist or eliminate famine in Africa. You stuff yourself with food, lift weights just so you can make your body bigger, and have men give you "oohs" and "aahs" while you go home and admire yourself in the mirror flexing your muscles.

you are in a state of arrested development. Still a child. You have a child FFS and still the most important thing to you is making your body bigger. Not so that your big body can do anything productive or make the world a better place. But just a body that you can admire and blow kisses at in the mirror and trying to impress other men.

Quite a "righteous quest" NOTHING could be "greater" than having big muscles. Nothing? You are quite the "hero" on the "path" to the "light."

I think resistance training is probably one of the best things a person can do to enhance his health and quality of life but I swear to fuking God that modern bbing has become more of a sickness and pathology than anything else. The idea that the world revolves around how big your muscles are simply to look at and it's some righteous quest and a deep meaningful pursuit is just crazy.

People like to blast gh15 but he had some wise things to say, and one them is people like you represents Generation Nothingness.
Just shallow, vapid, empty souls whose live meaningless lives and stand for nothing.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #942 on: May 31, 2021, 04:08:54 AM »

He doesn't represent generation nothingness. He is just a narcissistic asshole with an impulse control problem.

Someone needs to tell him he looks like he is in his mid 50's instead of 43 as well.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #943 on: May 31, 2021, 04:11:01 AM »

girls and sons

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #944 on: May 31, 2021, 04:27:37 AM »

You couldn't be more wrong training is much more than physical it is spiritual. Who gives a fuck about famine in Africa or Islamic fundamentalist? Self development self evolution is a far greater thing

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #945 on: May 31, 2021, 04:31:25 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #946 on: May 31, 2021, 04:35:01 AM »
You couldn't be more wrong training is much more than physical it is spiritual. Who gives a fuck about famine in Africa or Islamic fundamentalist? Self development self evolution is a far greater thing
You remind me of when I was 14  years old.

Can you say SHALLOW ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #947 on: May 31, 2021, 04:37:09 AM »
Hey Hank,believe it or not,but there are tons of guys here far more dedicated than you could ever be.......you self centered anorexic looking 280 pounder.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #948 on: May 31, 2021, 04:46:12 AM »
You can't save the world. But you can save yourself. The link between the mind and the body is stronger than anyone realizes. It is one in the same. Energy is just another form of Mass when you increase your mass you increase your cosmic energy. You become more than you were but it is not easy to do. Everything must be aligned your diet your sleep your schedule your mind has to be right. It is sad to think after decades you believe you are just lifting things up and putting them down. It is so much more. Through training you learn who you are and what you are willing to do determines who and what you can become. These are not trivial things. Does a shaolin monk just do gymnastics so they can kick people? Hell no there is true enlightenment to be found for those who look when the mind body and spirit are one. Just going through the motions will get you nowhere. This game changes you the game changes each time we get back up and try again it is harder than before but wed have leanred more since last time. How far will we go will we lay down and quit like so many other before us? Can you still go further than before? Will you reach the summit this time realize it isn't worth it and turn around or die like so many others fighting fingerless and cold halfway up in a blizzard? Training has many lessons to teach us all the weights don't lie we lie we tell ourselves stories and half truths to justify our fears. But no not me not this time. I am heading for the summit so turn back in fear and cower with the rest if you must but my quest isn't over yet. There will always be naysayers the world will not understand but some of you sadden me its like you finally started listening to the people telling you how your goals were trivial silly shallow impossible and not worth pursuing meanwhile you think the crap you watch on TV is real and matters just sad. When did you lose your soul go get it back

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #949 on: May 31, 2021, 04:48:50 AM »
Arnold said "imagine your biceps like mountain peaks and it will be so."