Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 194732 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1050 on: June 01, 2021, 02:39:25 PM »
Pellius has posted pictures of hios calves before

I didn't say it was equal to Pellius but it reminds me of his calves with the veins.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1051 on: June 01, 2021, 02:41:07 PM »
I watched “The Last Tango in Halifax” series because I want to understand how people in Northern England speak. So when I go to visit Henda and Darren I will partially understand their gibberish.

My apologies though, I’m not growing daily at this point.

You’re welcome to share my update amongst your fellow parolees.
;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1052 on: June 01, 2021, 02:51:13 PM »
Haha Darren is a southerner

auf wiedersehen pet Is a more accurate representation  how we talk up here does take some understanding

England isn’t even that big, how much difference could there be from north to south ? From the photos it looks like you and Darren could practically be twins ?   LOL

I actually went to Nottingham once and saw the statue of Robin Hood. I always thought that was a fake story. That was far enough north for me. It started to pour down rain so I went to see Lord Lindsay’s house from the Chariots of Fire movie. I think we went to Donington Park and watched racing ? I was just a “ wee lass” when we went there.

For those keeping score at home - I do not have a tribal band tattoo on my ankle. Sorry.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1053 on: June 01, 2021, 02:59:34 PM »
England isn’t even that big, how much difference could there be from north to south ? From the photos it looks like you and Darren could practically be twins ?   LOL

I actually went to Nottingham once and saw the statue of Robin Hood. I always thought that was a fake story. That was far enough north for me. It started to pour down rain so I went to see Lord Lindsay’s house from the Chariots of Fire movie. I think we went to Donington Park and watched racing ? I was just a “ wee lass” when we went there.

For those keeping score at home - I do not have a tribal band tattoo on my ankle. Sorry.

Haha darren is about a foot shorter and looks like a giant dwarf (like a dwarf was scaled up to about 5’2” but kept the exact same proportions he had at 3’9”). The difference in accents even from here in northumberland to Yorkshire where that show you mentioned is based is massive. There fuck all up here but I like it keeps the darkies and pakis away as they tend to gather in cities but only get the odd ones in the small northern towns

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1054 on: June 01, 2021, 03:02:52 PM »
Contest are about dieting and getting as lean and as dry as possible it is the wrong Mania to feed. Anorexia is the flipside of Bigorexia they go together I do not wish to lose and ounce. I can not get caught up in being too lean. I used to diet for wrestling I don't want to do that ever again. I would waste away and die it is not a healthy pursuit for me. Also my frame can hold more size I am still a very thin 225 I can fill out a lot more. I am also lean enough bulking. All my weight is probably going to my skinny ass legs. I had a 2cm meniscus tear 2 summers ago and had complete muscular atrophy. I am not holding much fat in my legs. They also have a lot of potential to add size if I can continue training them smart without further injury but its tough as somedays they just wake up bad. But the legs are the real goal I should not even be walking but I am growing high volume light weights increased frequency. I need more strength in my legs for life activities

Please take another shot further up showing yourself hanging dong. You need to hang dong on getbig to be taken Seriously

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1055 on: June 01, 2021, 03:03:24 PM »
I`d love to visit England but first I`d have to purchase an English to English translation guidebook.   ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1056 on: June 01, 2021, 03:15:03 PM »
I`d love to visit England but first I`d have to purchase an English to English translation guidebook.   ;D

England, Ireland, and the Isle of Man weren’t too bad, but the accents in Scotland were a little hard to understand.

All lovely places but they have really cold weather.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: June 01, 2021, 03:22:24 PM »
Haha darren is about a foot shorter and looks like a giant dwarf (like a dwarf was scaled up to about 5’2” but kept the exact same proportions he had at 3’9”). The difference in accents even from here in northumberland to Yorkshire where that show you mentioned is based is massive. There fuck all up here but I like it keeps the darkies and pakis away as they tend to gather in cities but only get the odd ones in the small northern towns

I disagree, Hon !

If I were to start a poll I think Getbig would overwhelmingly vote that you look almost exactly like Darren.    🤣

Except for the one guy who wants to put BBQ sauce on your chest ? Even I don’t receive offers like that.  LOL

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1058 on: June 01, 2021, 03:34:04 PM »

Please take another shot further up showing yourself hanging dong. You need to hang dong on getbig to be taken Seriously

Getbig is a very warm and inviting place.  More so after one hangs dong for the masses.  Great advice Rob.  Hopefully Bhank gives this the attention it deserves.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1059 on: June 01, 2021, 03:35:38 PM »
Getbig is a very warm and inviting place.  More so after one hangs dong for the masses.  Great advice Rob.  Hopefully Bhank gives this the attention it deserves.

Very true!

Need to see his deflated sack to make sure his cycle is working correctly.

Could be natural for all we know.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1060 on: June 01, 2021, 05:59:27 PM »
London is the first place I would like to visit when travelling again. I was stationed in Germany but never saw England. I would like to see Manchester United take on Chelsea.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1061 on: June 01, 2021, 06:04:19 PM »
I watched “The Last Tango in Halifax” series because I want to understand how people in Northern England speak. So when I go to visit Henda and Darren I will partially understand their gibberish.

My apologies though, I’m not growing daily at this point.

You’re welcome to share my update amongst your fellow parolees.

I am not a parolee. I am on probation for illegal texting. I am not a felon. I am not an ex convict. I am simple on probation.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1062 on: June 01, 2021, 06:06:31 PM »
I am not a parolee. I am on probation for illegal texting. I am not a felon. I am not an ex convict. I am simple on probation.
Illegal texting? Hahahaaa!!! ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: June 01, 2021, 06:07:18 PM »
:D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1064 on: June 01, 2021, 06:07:46 PM »

Its not like I have a face tattoo. I am not hiding disfigurement and lack of lines vascularity and separation with tattoos all over my chest arms and shoulders like some older bodybuilders.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1065 on: June 01, 2021, 06:08:57 PM »
Illegal texting? Hahahaaa!!! ;D ;D

Oh yeah it would be hilarious if it wasn't me. Hey buddy what are you in for? Texting lol

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1066 on: June 01, 2021, 06:12:43 PM »

I agree.

You are simple.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1067 on: June 01, 2021, 06:28:01 PM »
I agree.

You are simple.

I am a complex individual with many interest but sometimes simple mindless manic pursuit of a goal while ignoring all logical reason to the contrary is the best way to achieve something. We can overthink things sometimes its best to K(keep).I(it).S(simple).S(stupid) but this is no simple thing. Motivation is a complex concept. People do what others say can not be done everyday. My path is righteous my vision is clear some of my motivation is personal and very deep but those things are mine. I am 43 and close to my best form less than 3 months after a debilitating injury. I feel better than ever. My approach and lifestyle is more consistent than ever. My mind is right. I will go further.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1068 on: June 01, 2021, 06:32:07 PM »

Hahahahaha

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1069 on: June 01, 2021, 06:33:38 PM »
England, Ireland, and the Isle of Man weren’t too bad, but the accents in Scotland were a little hard to understand.

I envy you your travels. I have had a fear of flying since childhood and the possibility of blood clots is supposed to haunt me for the rest of my life.  I no longer take Warfarin as it was not something I "enjoyed".  Having said that I again admit to envying you your travels and in particular those destinations you mentioned and doubtless several more you haven't.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: June 01, 2021, 06:34:43 PM »

I picture all those guy talking like Brad Pitt in "Snatch"   .LOL  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: June 01, 2021, 06:34:56 PM »
I am a complex individual with many interest but sometimes simple mindless manic pursuit of a goal while ignoring all logical reason to the contrary is the best way to achieve something. We can overthink things sometimes its best to K(keep).I(it).S(simple).S(stupid) but this is no simple thing. Motivation is a complex concept. People do what others say can not be done everyday. My path is righteous my vision is clear some of my motivation is personal and very deep but those things are mine. I am 43 and close to my best form less than 3 months after a debilitating injury. I feel better than ever. My approach and lifestyle is more consistent than ever. My mind is right. I will go further.

No gimmick, you are a narcissistic drug user.

Without the drugs you would look like the dad (Frank) on the TV series Shameless.

Nothing you do is righteous or exceptional in any way.

Gimmick.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1072 on: June 01, 2021, 06:36:35 PM »
I am a simple minded moron  interests but sometimes simple mindless manic pursuit of a goal while ignoring all logical reason to the contrary is the best way to achieve something. We can overthink things sometimes its best to K(keep).I(it).S(simple).S(stupid) but this is no simple thing. Motivation is a complex concept. People do what others say can not be done everyday. My path is righteous my vision is clear some of my motivation is personal and very deep but those things are mine. I am 43 and close to my best form less than 3 months after a debilitating injury. I feel better than ever. My approach and lifestyle is more consistent than ever. My mind is right. I will go further.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: June 01, 2021, 06:40:04 PM »
I envy you your travels. I have had a fear of flying since childhood and the possibility of blood clots is supposed to haunt me for the rest of my life.  I no longer take Warfarin as it was not something I "enjoyed".  Having said that I again admit to envying you your travels and in particular those destinations you mentioned and doubtless several more you haven't.

I truly hope that you are able to travel safely one day to a place you have on your Bucket List. I have been very fortunate to have been able to travel and meet wonderful people. There are many other options to mitigate your potential clotting issue and we can discuss offline if you choose.

Don’t wait, make plans and chase your dreams. Life is too short not to.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: June 01, 2021, 06:40:44 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU RAMBLIMNG ON ABOUT YOU SIMPLE MINDED FUCK?

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR RIDICULOUS UNACCHEIVABLE GAOLS DIPHIT.

Thjs should sptr another 15 minutte read about going to war with the 15 pounders.

This cats fucked up..........there`s no coming back for this imbecile.