Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 195036 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1125 on: June 02, 2021, 04:15:44 AM »
Um. No.

Pellius,

You got to admit, there are some similarities.

I suspect Bhank photoshopped your leg...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1126 on: June 02, 2021, 04:27:02 AM »
As I said before, in our shallow, Instagram, generation nothingness culture; how you look, not you what you do, or what kind of person you are, has transcended all values. BBing has become just one aspect of this near universal malignant narcissism. It's become an all consuming cult-like endeavor like never before in history.

Now, I like Mike Arvilla. He seems like a good guy and we come from the same generation. I remember guys like him that spend all those early years hanging out at gyms, wearing those clown pants, and working some menial job. Jobs like a security guard, parking lot attendant, or his case, working the front desk at a gym. Just finding something to do that's easy, won't tax him physically and take energy away from the gym, and provide a check to pay for his studio apartment, food, and the rest of his bbing expenses.

I remember when he was getting into a heated exchange with Sobcock. Mike was bragging about how he always had a hard time developing his legs. But through sheer will and determination --even his Instagram uses phrases like "And they said it couldn't be done" -- Then he showed off pictures that showed that he had made great progress and had very decent leg development. Then Walter replied that all those years that he, Walter, was building his business to its now successful state and now is affording him a pretty good life, Mike was building his legs.

I'm not sure how the argument ended but I do know what they did after both logged off. They are both about the same age but Walter goes back to a nice comfortable house rising in value every year and being his own boss calling the shots while making some decent ching building up his retirement. Mike goes back to his one-bedroom apartment and sets the alarm to make sure he gets up to get ready for his job as a mall security guard on time. But he has great legs.

In Bhank case, he was born into wealth so he doesn't have to worry about his future in the way Mike does. But it's killed his soul and loss any sense of what is important in life. He's become a hollow, vapid, child-like narcissist.

Stuffing yourself with food, trying to gain weight... that to him is a "righteous quest."

To quote the squadfather, "Oh brother."

Stop the nonsense you didn't get your leg development taking the stairs to your office. Also I spent many years hungry I used to walk home to my apartment because I couldn't afford metro faire to find eviction notices for being behind on my rent. I would mix crackers with ramen. You act like I was born a billionaire because I have a nice house in my mid 40s. I went to college. I graduated. I have degrees.  I worked very hard. I am also a veteran. That is not what this board is about though.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1127 on: June 02, 2021, 04:32:30 AM »
It's so evident that Billy-Bob Brian Hankins is both jealous and obsessed with you.

Almost every post/quote he makes is about you.
It's sickly.

He just cannot accept that you look so good at your height and weight compared to him and his blocky asymmetrical shape.

He is 70 years old now. He doesn't look good now. And yes 5foot5 dudes who weigh 150lbs can look good standing by themselves. I used to wrestle I have seen lots of small dudes with good builds. If you want to be small and balanced and do Yoga and eat rice cakes have at it. But this is the Getbig board I am trying to getbig right now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1128 on: June 02, 2021, 04:37:07 AM »
So I guess everyone who called me a liar and said I was 190lbs tops is just going to ignore me weighing in at 228.2 last night got it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: June 02, 2021, 05:24:28 AM »
Stop the nonsense you didn't get your leg development taking the stairs to your office. Also I spent many years hungry I used to walk home to my apartment because I couldn't afford metro faire to find eviction notices for being behind on my rent. I would mix crackers with ramen. You act like I was born a billionaire because I have a nice house in my mid 40s. I went to college. I graduated. I have degrees.  I worked very hard. I am also a veteran. That is not what this board is about though.

Really?
it seems these days 2 hours without food causes you to lose 5lbs
How did you manage to stay alive back then, unless your metabolism has magically sped up since you turned 40

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1130 on: June 02, 2021, 05:26:11 AM »
Really?
How did you manage to stay alive back then, unless your metabolism has magically sped up since you turned 40

My metabolism is higher now than it has ever been

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1131 on: June 02, 2021, 05:26:33 AM »
Hey diclicker......I mean Hank,how do you think after all the dust has cleared and settled,and you surpass Ronnies Mr. Olympia record by a huge margin that you will look in your 60`s or 70 `s?

I bet you`ll be a fat bloated cow still beating chicks up ............coward.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1132 on: June 02, 2021, 05:31:06 AM »
Hey diclicker......I mean Hank,how do you think after all the dut has cleared and settled,and you surpass Ronnies Mr. Olympia record by a huge margin that you will look in your 60`s or 70 `s?

I bet you`ll be a fat bloated cow still beating chicks up ............coward.

I have spent decades trying to get fat and bloated. I don't have the fat gene. There are no fat cells to grow on my damn body. I will be lean until the day I die. Also again I have never harmed a woman in my life by all means show me the conviction for assaulting a woman it has never happened.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1133 on: June 02, 2021, 05:33:03 AM »
Really?

Obviously my weight is going to be more stable at a lower bodyweight. When gaining weight yes 5lbs can come and go very quickly. This is not unique to me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1134 on: June 02, 2021, 05:37:03 AM »
I have spent decades trying to get fat and bloated. I don't have the fat gene. There are no fat cells to grow on my damn body. I will be lean until the day I die. Also again I have never harmed a woman in my life by all means show me the conviction for assaulting a woman it has never happened.
You do know that you lose Testoterone steadily beginning at age 25 or so and that as yo  age your fat burning furnace of a metabolism will slow down to the speed of a turtle.

Youth is wasted on you stupid.................. ....I bet you train like a real kunt too.

What are your best lifts and dont cry about injuries just tell us,you can lie a little as always.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1135 on: June 02, 2021, 05:53:50 AM »
You do know that you lose Testoterone steadily beginning at age 25 or so and that as yo  age your fat burning furnace of a metabolism will slow down to the speed of a turtle.

Youth is wasted on you stupid.................. ....I bet you train like a real kunt too.

What are your best lifts and dont cry about injuries just tell us,you can lie a little as always.

I have always had an issue gaining weight and have always been told when I get older my metabolism will slow down and it will get easier. Well that hasn't happened yet if anything the opposite has happened. I have a torn pec and titanium bolts in both knees. I have had 3 shoulder surgeries one bicep and one tricep surgery. I am not a powerlifter. But sure at about 25 years old I did 6 reps with 315lbs barbell on incline no spot. I believe that is about as strong as I have ever been. I have also pressed 375lbs on 2 separate occasions once at 25 and once at 38 with a bodyweight of about 210. I have an old video of me pressing 350 for 2 reps from about that time.  I also have always done a high chest bodybuilding style press not a powerlifting sternum press. I was going to try a powerlifting bench only event and go for the masters state age group record this summer before I tore my pec.  Currently I am using 50lb dumbells and doing sets of 30-40 reps healing a recent injury. I am not sure when or if I will train heavy again.

Yesterday I did 5 sets of 20 sissy squats followed by 5 sets of 20 leg extensions and 3 sets of 20 leg curls and 5 sets of about 30 calf raises. I was planning a 3 mile walk on the beach but when my girl showed up she canceled our planned walk.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1136 on: June 02, 2021, 06:14:03 AM »

Yesterday I did 5 sets of 20 sissy squats followed by 5 sets of 20 leg extensions and 3 sets of 20 leg curls and 5 sets of about 30 calf raises. I was planning a 3 mile walk on the beach but when my girl showed up she canceled our planned walk.

You beat her senseless? is she 150 lbs??   ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1137 on: June 02, 2021, 06:25:49 AM »
You beat her senseless? is she 150 lbs??   ;)

She simply wanted to Netflix and cuddle vs going for a walk after she got off work. Her weight doesn't matter because she is smart and nice but she is about 110lbs.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1138 on: June 02, 2021, 07:57:51 AM »
She simply wanted to Netflix and cuddle vs going for a walk after she got off work. Her weight doesn't matter because she is smart and nice but she is about 110lbs.

Be a man and dominate her.  Make her bend to your desires.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1139 on: June 02, 2021, 08:28:52 AM »
At only 110lbs how does she do with "the baby arm?" Did you  break her in slowly like a catcher's Mitt? Did she see a plastic surgeon and have her vagina retrofitted to accommodate such a massive dong? Or was she a mud shark in the past?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1140 on: June 02, 2021, 08:40:59 AM »

Her weight doesn't matter to you simply because she is 110 lbs.  If she were 150 lbs. (and not 6'+) it would matter a great deal. Unless of course you were a chubby chaser.  And no, there is nothing wrong with a woman with a bit extra to her so long as said extra is not just physical.

Or are you the cuck we've all supposed you to be?  The ball's in your court.  Try not to stuff in your mouth or down your shorts.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1141 on: June 02, 2021, 08:46:28 AM »
Her weight doesn't matter to you simply because she is 110 lbs.  If she were 150 lbs. (and not 6'+) it would matter a great deal. Unless of course you were a chubby chaser.  And no, there is nothing wrong with a woman with a bit extra to her so long as said extra is not just physical.

Or are you the cuck we've all supposed you to be?  The ball's in your court.  Try not to stuff in your mouth or down your shorts.

Again please keep your sexual fantasies to yourself this board is supposed to be about training

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1142 on: June 02, 2021, 08:47:34 AM »
Again please keep your sexual fantasies to yourself this board is supposed to be about training

Cuck.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1143 on: June 02, 2021, 09:03:13 AM »
Obviously my weight is going to be more stable at a lower bodyweight. When gaining weight yes 5lbs can come and go very quickly. This is not unique to me

its called shit, and you are full of it.

There is a saying "every time you have a shit its the food you ate that the body didnt need"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1144 on: June 02, 2021, 09:09:48 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1146 on: June 02, 2021, 09:22:05 AM »

There is a saying "every time you have a shit its the food you ate that the body didnt need"
This is gonna sound stupid but you are used to that so no biggie  LOL  ;D

My diet was so on point,I shit at the same exact time daily and only shit a tiny amount at each shitting.

I was using my food so efficiently it was like magic.

I hope this shit grossed out the entire board cuz I`ve been in a pissy shitty mood lately.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1147 on: June 02, 2021, 09:23:11 AM »
I`m far from obsessed with you it`s more like you sicken me with your senseless childish drivel.

Then stop replying to the gimmick.

It is obviously a gimmick and not even a good one.

If everyone ignores him the gimmick will go away.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1148 on: June 02, 2021, 09:23:34 AM »

I freely admit my weigh in at 228.2 last night was after eating and yes I poop in the am like everyone else. Am I only allowed to claim empty stomach post morning poop weight now?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1149 on: June 02, 2021, 09:28:47 AM »
Then stop replying to the gimmick.

It is obviously a gimmick and not even a good one.

If everyone ignores him the gimmick will go away.
I`ll give it a shot Les.....`cause I am getting sick of it all anyway.