Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187541 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1200 on: June 03, 2021, 06:29:27 AM »
First gimmick I've seen with Palumbosim

My midsection is a lot tighter in the morning. This is my 12:30am form after my final meal I am gassy and bloated and stuffed at this point but 227.2lbs in the pic. Losing weight and circumference from the midsection is easy for me but not what I am trying to do right now. I started focusing on legs once injured a little more and they started to respond it would appear I can add 10-15lbs to the legs alone just to balance out with my upper body. Its still going to be a while before I am training upper body seriously so need to have other goals. The legs can take more weight I am not getting fat even my hamstrings are still cut up.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1201 on: June 03, 2021, 06:38:26 AM »
You look teensie weensie.  Except for that HUGE HEED 'n' those fookin' swollen hans with the snausage fingers!
But  you're better built than me.  So you've got that goin' for you...Which is nice. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1202 on: June 03, 2021, 07:51:47 AM »
You look teensie weensie.  Except for that HUGE HEED 'n' those fookin' swollen hans with the snausage fingers!
But  you're better built than me.  So you've got that goin' for you...Which is nice.

Not quite total consciousness though...  ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1203 on: June 03, 2021, 08:19:49 AM »
"Thor's Legs"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1204 on: June 03, 2021, 08:53:51 AM »
"Thor's Legs"

Agree my legs are small I have titanium bolts and bad arthritis and leak joint fluid out of both of them. I was on a cane 2 summers ago with a 2cm meniscus tear and had complete muscular atrophy in both knees with a large Bakers Cyst. Stage 4 arthritis all 4 quadrants both knees bone on bone. You can see the knee is bigger than the quad in the X ray. But they are doing a lot better now and I am weight training them again in addition to beach walking after rehabbing with a bike but very high reps low weight. Obviously my legs are going to be the easiest place to make gains as small if I can keep the knees healthy by strengthening the support around them. I do things I believe will help strengthen the knee support I don't do weighted squats or presses just bodyweight sissy squats, high rep low weight leg extensions and hamstring curls and calf raises right now. But legs are where I am hoping to make the most gains this next year

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1205 on: June 03, 2021, 08:58:08 AM »

True.  ;D I bet he's licensed by the government of the United Nations to kill workouts. ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1206 on: June 03, 2021, 09:02:00 AM »
True.  ;D I bet he's licensed by the government of the United Nations to kill workouts. ;D

Its weird I have so many injuries I finally just started doing higher reps more volume and I am feeling a lot better than when I went heavy low reps my joints are appreciating it. Taking it easy and training with lower weight higher volume THEN EATING A FUCK TON OF COURSE may be better than killing it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1207 on: June 03, 2021, 09:17:22 AM »
I mean this is the belly at noon today. This is after half a pound of bacon, two cinnamon rolls. a bowl of lucky charms 2 12 ounce waters a coffee half a Gatorade and a protein shake. I am eating nonstop all day. I am starting chili for lunch now. I am not getting fat I am getting bigger. 225lbs in this pic @Beefcake

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1208 on: June 03, 2021, 09:17:54 AM »

Well he’s not the Dali Lama...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1209 on: June 03, 2021, 09:59:18 AM »
In the morning I weigh this amount precisely and look just like this....in mid afternoon I`m a tad heavier but holding a little water along with my cock.....at night I`m very vascualar and weigh 78 more pounds than I did that exact same morning.........if I get up to piss I check my condition in my mirror as always,measure my arms, and weight myself once again.

It`s tough to be this dedicated but it pays off in huge dividends even though I only train to impress some fag on the street or a half blind chick who cant ascertain how fucking ugly I am..................no trophied for me,I`m doing this for myself.

Oh,did I also mention I do extra high reps with pussified poundages if the urge ever strikes me.....due to my tinfoil knees.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1210 on: June 03, 2021, 10:05:07 AM »
In the morning I weigh this amount precisely and look just like this....in mid afternoon I`m a tad heavier but holding a little water along with my cock.....at night I`m very vascualar and weigh 78 more pounds than I did that exact same morning.........if I get up to piss I check my condition in my mirror as always,measure my arms, and weight myself once again.

It`s tough to be this dedicated but it pays off in huge dividends even though I only train to impress some fag on the street or a half blind chick who cant ascertain how fucking ugly I am..................no trophied for me,I`m doing this for myself.

Oh,did I also mention I do extra high reps with pussified poundages if the urge ever strikes me?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1211 on: June 03, 2021, 10:18:11 AM »

Oh,did I also mention I do extra high reps with pussified poundages if the urge ever strikes me.....due to my tinfoil knees.

I have trained heavy before but is it more effective? Volume vs HIT it is the same old argument. With too much heavy lifting your CNS just gets wrecked and you can't eat and recover from it. Did Michelangelo carve David with a chisel or a jackhammer? I am waking up 223-224 and going to bed 227-228. Training is it's own reward and by all means go coddle your old plastic trophies. You guys started talking shit so I kept eating and now I appear to be making gains despite using light weights with higher volume. I think my body was ready to grow and just needed the food. I am not trying to injure anything but I am always lean if I add weight its muscle the food is the key. I will ramp up the weights slowly but if volume is working and joints feel good no need to kill it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1212 on: June 03, 2021, 10:28:54 AM »
I have trained heavy before but is it more effective? Volume vs HIT it is the same old argument. Did Michelangelo carve David with a chisel or a jackhammer? I am waking up 223-224 and going to bed 227-228. Training is it's own reward and by all means go coddle your old plastic trophies. You guys started talking shit so I kept eating and now I appear to be making gains despite using light weights with higher volume. I think my body was ready to grow and just needed the food. I am not trying to injure anything but I am always lean if I add weight its muscle the food is the key. I will ramp up the weights slowly but if volume is working and joints feel good no need to kill it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1213 on: June 03, 2021, 10:30:22 AM »

By the end of this thread my haters will be taking notes. I have put on considerable lean tissue since this started.

Michelangelo exaggerated the size of David's right hand. Some believe it is a reference to a nickname for the biblical David, which means "strong of hand". David had massive hands it's literally the ideal

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1214 on: June 03, 2021, 10:34:20 AM »
bhank, we get you like muscles and all that.

But to proceed on your journey on getbig, we need to know if you are sexual?

Primemuscle already said you have a pretty face, and I think he desperately needs more info.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1215 on: June 03, 2021, 10:34:26 AM »
By the end of this thread my haters will be taking notes. I have put on considerable lean tissue since this started.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1216 on: June 03, 2021, 10:35:35 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1217 on: June 03, 2021, 10:36:01 AM »
MATT IS THE BEST!
(He even has arab, asian and black friends)

Very muscular and strong dude!
(Titanium body to be able to make those lifts)

Make Canada Great Again Matt!

LOL!!! Aww, thanks Kwon - what a nice presentation!

As for making Canada great again...I didn't think it was possible.

But I didn't think making Sweden great again was possible...and yet Sweden was the only sane country during this pandemic.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1218 on: June 03, 2021, 10:36:25 AM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1219 on: June 03, 2021, 10:37:50 AM »

Michelangelo exaggerated the size of David's right hand. Some believe it is a reference to a nickname for the biblical David, which means "strong of hand". David had massive hands it's literally the ideal

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1220 on: June 03, 2021, 10:39:00 AM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1221 on: June 03, 2021, 10:39:59 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1223 on: June 03, 2021, 10:41:20 AM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1224 on: June 03, 2021, 10:42:54 AM »