Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 189942 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1425 on: June 07, 2021, 11:47:53 AM »
Suns Out

227lbs lunchtime today

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1426 on: June 07, 2021, 12:07:48 PM »
Resting tachycardia and pitting edema.  In a normal person this might be cause for concern.  But for a getbigger with superior genetics and superfast metabolism this a mere speedbump on the dirtbike course to 3 bills!  Ain't nothing but a peanut!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1427 on: June 07, 2021, 12:28:26 PM »
Suns Out

227lbs lunchtime today

Not even trying to hide the photoshop anymore.

This gimmick is so juvenile.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1428 on: June 07, 2021, 12:29:44 PM »

Photoshop lol wtf I am 43 years old I can barely crop a photo much less photoshop gtfo Hater

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1429 on: June 07, 2021, 12:32:33 PM »
Suns Out

227lbs lunchtime today

SUNS OUT

GUNS OUT!
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1430 on: June 07, 2021, 01:10:14 PM »
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1431 on: June 07, 2021, 01:23:03 PM »
Photoshop lol wtf I am 43 years old I can barely crop a photo much less photoshop gtfo Hater

The guy in the fake photos might be 43 years old.

The assfucker running the gimmick account most likely isn’t.

Child.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1432 on: June 07, 2021, 01:24:30 PM »
The guy in the fake photos might be 43 years old.

The assfucker running the gimmick account most likely isn’t.

Child.

Dude you are a moron and a hater I have posted video it's clearly me and there is nothing fake about my photos sorry I made gains the last 6 weeks after taking off several weeks and you didn't. Maybe you should have fucking eaten more or trained more instead of hating on me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1433 on: June 07, 2021, 01:29:28 PM »

But all buillshit aside if you think the person in the photo looks photoshopped like not even possible then thanks that is a strong compliment. It's like I think I am making gains then I wonder if its just in my head but then someone thinks I look cartoonishly photoshopped like hell yes finally getting there

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1434 on: June 07, 2021, 01:33:03 PM »
Dude you are a moron and a hater I have posted video it's clearly me and there is nothing fake about my photos sorry I made gains the last 6 weeks after taking off several weeks and you didn't. Maybe you should have fucking eaten more or trained more instead of hating on me

Only ONE way to prove all the naysayers wrong Brian!

Post a video of you doing a Shoutout to Walter Sobchak, Kwon, Wes and SoulCrusher standing in front of your pool-

Then , and only then will Getbig believe you.
Q

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1435 on: June 07, 2021, 01:34:07 PM »

No.

Bullshitter.

And the photos you’re stealing are of a guy who weighs about 190 lbs and looks like a bag of smashed assholes.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1436 on: June 07, 2021, 01:44:45 PM »
No.

Bullshitter.

And the photos you’re stealing are of a guy who weighs about 190 lbs and looks like a bag of smashed assholes.

You are a retard 229.2lbs right now

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1437 on: June 07, 2021, 02:16:29 PM »

Post a video of you doing a Shoutout to Walter Sobchak, Kwon, Wes and SoulCrusher standing in front of your pool-

Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1438 on: June 07, 2021, 02:34:50 PM »
Fucks sake
Dont you ever read peoples posts before you respond to them?

You are being testy. I didn't say it was a "real painting". I'm not arguing with you about what bhank did or did not imply. I merely wanted to point out that signed and numbered lithographs (depending on how many there are) aren't junk you can buy on the internet. These have real value to many people.

This little color print "Young Woman on the Beach" done in 1891 by Edvard Munch sold for $3.2 million. It is a print. It sold for $3.2 million. It is not internet junk.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1439 on: June 07, 2021, 02:37:01 PM »

Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1440 on: June 07, 2021, 02:46:00 PM »
You are being testy. I didn't say it was a "real painting". I'm not arguing with you about what bhank did or did not imply. I merely wanted to point out that signed and numbered lithographs (depending on how many there are) aren't junk you can buy on the internet. These have real value to many people.

This little color print "Young Woman on the Beach" done in 1891 by Edvard Munch sold for $3.2 million. It is a print. It sold for $3.2 million. It is not internet junk.

that just proves the old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1441 on: June 07, 2021, 02:59:04 PM »
that just proves the old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted"

Maybe. In this case it depends on what this print will be worth when the person who bought it for $3.2 million decides to sell. Also it is best to buy first edition prints. Lautrec original oils might sell for twice as much as a lithograph. 

Check this one out.

Au lit: Le baiser, a lithograph by Toulouse-Lautrec $12,485,000

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1442 on: June 07, 2021, 03:00:33 PM »
Suns Out

227lbs lunchtime today

You look worse and worse.

You are so bloated with water from all the gear you are on it's insane.

Gimmick.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1443 on: June 07, 2021, 03:01:37 PM »
I only eat fried chicken

your organs love you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1444 on: June 07, 2021, 03:08:25 PM »
Maybe. In this case it depends on what this print will be worth when the person who bought it for $3.2 million. Also it is best to buy first edition prints.

Check this one out.

things are worth what someone else is willing to pay for it, not what you paid for it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1445 on: June 07, 2021, 03:12:53 PM »
Maybe. In this case it depends on what this print will be worth when the person who bought it for $3.2 million. Also it is best to buy first edition prints.

Check this one out.

I agree, El Primero Homero, that is an excellent artwork!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1446 on: June 07, 2021, 03:27:41 PM »

Check this one out.

I'd buy that one for sure!
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1447 on: June 07, 2021, 03:27:55 PM »
Again you clearly train and are in shape yourself so the real question is why the self hate and loathing do you not value your own goals and journey?

Training is a part of my life. I did it, in the beginning, to help with sports and now I do it to enhance the quality of my life. Working out and exercising has never been the be-all and end-all of my life. I never considered trying to get big muscles as a "righteous quest." I could never be that shallow, vapid, and soulless.

You have been handed a privileged life of leisure and luxury and you've chosen as the main purpose in your life to stuff yourself with food, weighed yourself twice a day, lift weights, and stare at yourself in the mirror flexing your muscles. At 43 years old you still have the priorities of a teenager. But that's what happens when you are taken care of. You don't have to grow up. Everything you want and need is handed to you on a silver platter. And to think you actually are raising a child.

You never answered my question. After you get the big muscles you so desire. And with enough training, GH, hormones, and eating -- all easily within your grasp -- then what?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1448 on: June 07, 2021, 03:35:37 PM »
things are worth what someone else is willing to pay for it, not what you paid for it.

You'll get no disagreement from me on this. Fortunately good art from famous artists generally goes up in price. No matter how wealthy I was, I wouldn't pay that much money for a painting or even the half priced lithograph unless I was sure it was a good investment.

I bought a 3' X 4' lithograph printed on canvas because I liked the colors and movement for the sitting area in my kitchen. It was only around $250. mounted but unframed. It is for decoration only. Obviously not as an investment. LOL.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1449 on: June 07, 2021, 03:43:39 PM »
You'll get no disagreement from me on this. Fortunately good art from famous artists generally goes up in price. No matter how wealthy I was, I wouldn't pay that much money for a painting or even the half priced lithograph unless I was sure it was a good investment.

I bought a 3' X 4' lithograph printed on canvas because I liked the colors and movement for the sitting area in my kitchen. It was only around $250. mounted but unframed. It is for decoration only. Obviously not as an investment. LOL.

Now THAT's an investment!
Q