Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 186349 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1725 on: June 13, 2021, 05:37:01 AM »
when you think you are stage ready you still have at least 10lbs to go

I am not trying to be stage ready I am just trying to recover from my injury hence I added some fluid and weight to assist with that. Getting stage ready is just code for allowing anorexia to take over which is not what I want. I have been too lean medically previously I have carried condition tighter than You see on a stage for extended periods of time. I do not wish to do that. This is a pic from last summer at about 200lbs when I was on a mountain bike vacation. I know my legs have improved since then. My goal is to heal and fill a hole in my chest not to play the anorexia no gains game. But yes somewhere between 200-210lbs I would be very lean right now. I am plenty lean this AM though at 223lbs. The goal is to add muscle not to lose all bodyfat and fluid

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1726 on: June 13, 2021, 05:41:08 AM »
I don't need to be this lean but obviously I am capable of getting very lean

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1727 on: June 13, 2021, 05:44:44 AM »
Bhank,

Are you lefthanded?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1728 on: June 13, 2021, 06:04:47 AM »
Bhank,

Are you lefthanded?

No but my left arm has a better peak and bicep split. The right shoulder bicep tricep and pectorial have all been injured and are lagging I think I may even have nerve damage but working on it now doing dumbells more isolateral isolation type stuff. Both these pics are from last summer though I have made gains since then. But as you can see anorexia is a real concern for me I don't need to go down that road. I get too lean and too cut too quickly I don't ever want to be that lean again. You start obsessing about the last bit of pinchable skin and you don't realize your arms are gone and your face is gaunt. I am not trying to cut an ounce I am trying to get big and strong

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1729 on: June 13, 2021, 06:30:01 AM »
I am not trying to be stage ready I am just trying to recover from my injury hence I added some fluid and weight to assist with that. Getting stage ready is just code for allowing anorexia to take over which is not what I want. I have been too lean medically previously I have carried condition tighter than You see on a stage for extended periods of time. I do not wish to do that. This is a pic from last summer at about 200lbs when I was on a mountain bike vacation. I know my legs have improved since then. My goal is to heal and fill a hole in my chest not to play the anorexia no gains game. But yes somewhere between 200-210lbs I would be very lean right now. I am plenty lean this AM though at 223lbs. The goal is to add muscle not to lose all bodyfat and fluid
Dude called me a tiny skinny  midget but does not look any heavier than I do in these 2 pics...........way better legs though.......mine always sucked in spite of training the Hell out of them.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1730 on: June 13, 2021, 06:55:12 AM »
Dude called me a tiny skinny  midget but does not look any heavier than I do in these 2 pics...........way better legs though.......mine always sucked in spite of training the Hell out of them.

I already said I was suffering from anorexia in those pics so yes if you look like that I would classify you are skinny. I am trying to not look like that hence I am eating more and slowly gaining weight. But some people want to say I am a fat bloated mess and need to drop weight but I will just look like skinny anorexic Wes if I do that. My legs finally started responding to higher reps they are still very small but with the right angle look ok due to condition but they are not ok

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1731 on: June 13, 2021, 07:42:04 AM »
Just an old Chevy Luke a real American get bigger is that your Porsche that’s nice. I got to stop for gas

Not my Porsche. I drive a cheap car.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1732 on: June 13, 2021, 07:46:49 AM »

Excellent physique, much better then me!  Well done.  Oh...And great beard/moustache.  I can't grow one at all. LOL!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1733 on: June 13, 2021, 07:49:07 AM »
Ok since I posted the anorexic pics brief update. This is last night at the fair. Notice I am a lot thicker in the shoulders traps and neck now. Probably about 226ish in the pic problem was little man was too short

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1734 on: June 13, 2021, 07:52:05 AM »
You look homeless.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1735 on: June 13, 2021, 07:52:21 AM »
Ok since I posted the anorexic pics brief update. This is last night at the fair. Notice I am a lot thicker in the shoulders traps and neck now. Probably about 226ish in the pic.

Great photo!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1736 on: June 13, 2021, 07:52:35 AM »
I already said I was suffering from anorexia in those pics so yes if you look like that I would classify you are skinny. I am trying to not look like that hence I am eating more and slowly gaining weight. But some people want to say I am a fat bloated mess and need to drop weight but I will just look like skinny anorexic Wes if I do that. My legs finally started responding to higher reps they are still very small but with the right angle look ok due to condition but they are not ok
I would call that ripped,not skinny.........NOT HUGE,but very muscular........I never aspired to reach 200-220 pounds anyway as I missed a total of 11 years of training and wasn`t getting any younger, and my backstory would kill most strong men............so I had a lot of lost time to make up and gaining 100 pounds wasn`t a priority...looking good was, and I did the best I could with what I had.

Started training seriously after many years off at the age of 37 and started competing again when I turned 40.........before that I had won one trophy in 1987 and 6 more for powerlifting in the 1970`s.

Have breakfast,weigh yourself,take a dump and weigh yourself again........ad infinitum !!

Dude I feel bad for you................you`re like a 12 year old who just bought his first muscle magazine......just a dream...........an unachievable dream unless you buy a truckload of gear every few months.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1737 on: June 13, 2021, 07:53:42 AM »
You look homeless.

I have been kicked out of public malls and grocery stores and asked not to loiter on sidewalks outside of restaurants and stores for looking homeless

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1738 on: June 13, 2021, 07:58:58 AM »
I have been kicked out of public malls and grocery stores and asked not to loiter on sidewalks outside of restaurants and stores for looking homeless
You should eat something, put on some mass. I feel like you'd blow away in a gust of wind except your lats aren't there to catch the wind. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1739 on: June 13, 2021, 08:02:28 AM »
I would call that ripped,not skinny..........I never aspired to reach 200-220 pounds anyway as I missed a total of 11 years of training and my backstory would kill most strong men............so I had a lot of lost time to make up and gaining 100 pounds wasn`t a priority...looking good was, and I did the best I could with what I had.

Started training seriously after many years off at the age of 37 and started competing again when I turned 40.........before that I had won one trophy in 1987 and 6 more for powerlifting in the 1970`s.

Have breakfast,weigh yourself,take a dump and weigh yourself again........ad infinitum !!

Dude I feel bad for you................you`re like a 12 year old who just bought his first muscle magazine......just a dream...........an unachievable dream unles you buy a truckload of gear every few months.

Your final thoughts are right on point, brother!  I don't wish the guy ill (unless he turns libtard, LOL!) but there is more to life than achieving total buffness...

But again, you are right on the money. :)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1740 on: June 13, 2021, 08:26:04 AM »
Ok since I posted the anorexic pics brief update. This is last night at the fair. Notice I am a lot thicker in the shoulders traps and neck now. Probably about 226ish in the pic problem was little man was too short

the kid looks just like you in the face!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1741 on: June 13, 2021, 10:04:05 AM »
No but my left arm has a better peak and bicep split. The right shoulder bicep tricep and pectorial have all been injured and are lagging I think I may even have nerve damage but working on it now doing dumbells more isolateral isolation type stuff. Both these pics are from last summer though I have made gains since then. But as you can see anorexia is a real concern for me I don't need to go down that road. I get too lean and too cut too quickly I don't ever want to be that lean again. You start obsessing about the last bit of pinchable skin and you don't realize your arms are gone and your face is gaunt. I am not trying to cut an ounce I am trying to get big and strong

I hope you are using the term anorexia loosely as it applies to you. You look lean in last summer's photos but not anything close to anorexic.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1742 on: June 13, 2021, 10:07:43 AM »

LOL!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1743 on: June 13, 2021, 10:16:40 AM »

According to his stats, Seth Shaw is 6'1" tall and weights 276 in this video which most likely means he is 5'10 1/2" and weighs 235 lbs.  ;D

You and he could be twins....same hair color and all. LOL!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1744 on: June 13, 2021, 10:28:09 AM »
bhank holding Primemuscle's hand, and just giving wes enough attention to keep him replying, all the way to a future 100 page thread.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1745 on: June 13, 2021, 10:36:44 AM »

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1746 on: June 14, 2021, 04:45:13 AM »

Them kids got out angled

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1747 on: June 14, 2021, 10:37:41 AM »
Oh yeah everything is relative I look huge standing next to a toddler. Trained back today but wasn't super happy with how the back looked today so included a side chest.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1748 on: June 14, 2021, 12:05:40 PM »
https://featured.muscleandfitness.com/2021/steve-brun

Is it the thread we can show off ?
Go vote for me guys  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1749 on: June 14, 2021, 12:39:33 PM »
Gayyyyy