Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 194762 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #2275 on: June 30, 2021, 09:57:58 PM »
I told you the guy in the yellow enters all the contests in NYC......they will gladly take his money for an NPC card and his  entry fees.

He` rtearded he does enter the contest and cant be told not to as long as he has an entry form and the cash to enter.

go muclememory.com and look him up his name i Steve Anixt.

I`ll go you one better here` his contest record:

Steven Anixt

New York Amateur Grand Prix - NPC, Masters HeavyWeight, 4th

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 1st
New York Amateur Grand Prix - NPC, Masters HeavyWeight, 4th

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 3rd
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 4th

New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 2nd

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 5th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 7th

Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 7th

Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, Did not place

New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 5th

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 6th
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 5th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 5th
Team Universe Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 2nd

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 6th
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 4th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 6th
Team Universe Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 5th

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 10th
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 13th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 2nd

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 10th
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 5th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 6th
Team Universe Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, Did not place

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 7th
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 8th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 3rd
Team Universe Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 14th

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 3rd
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 5th
New Jersey Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 3rd
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 4th

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 2nd
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 4th
New Jersey Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 5th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 5th

Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 6th
New Jersey Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 2nd
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 3rd

Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 5th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 4th

© MuscleMemory

All of those contest are run by Bev Francis and Steve Weinberger and they all are in NYC.

So you are saying he is an accomplished competitor with over 60 trophies?

Dude is literally the State Champ

2003 Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 1st

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2276 on: June 30, 2021, 10:41:15 PM »

maybe he was the only one who turned up

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2277 on: July 01, 2021, 12:34:51 AM »

A friend of mine Earl was into power lifting and bodybuilding. When he was middle age he had a very good natural physique and competed. If he won any of those he didn't mention it but the gym has a photo of him on the wall in posing trunks much like what Arnold wore....not a thong like you see today. Anyway, as a senior he participated in several powerlifting competitions and did very well....because according to him he had very little if any competition so winning was "no big thing".

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2278 on: July 01, 2021, 05:01:57 AM »

Maybe he picked the judges and posts here with blue stars

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2279 on: July 01, 2021, 05:34:30 AM »

NO,I`M SAYING HE IS MENTALLY CHALLENGED AND THEY CANNOT REFUSE HIM ENTRY AS LONG A HE PAYS.

Read and try to comprehend my previous post please.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2280 on: July 01, 2021, 05:35:30 AM »
Maybe he picked the judges and posts here with blue stars
LOL  ';D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2281 on: July 01, 2021, 05:58:46 AM »

You're correct, he was the only entrant in that class at that show.  As Wes mentioned he was / is sort of famous for just showing up at lots and lots of contests -

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2282 on: July 01, 2021, 06:05:12 AM »
You're correct, he was the only entrant in that class at that show.  As Wes mentioned he was / is sort of famous for just showing up at lots and lots of contests -

Believe it or not,the crowds go crazy for him.......don`t know if they are laughing at him or not but he gets huge audience responses.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2283 on: July 01, 2021, 09:09:27 AM »
Believe it or not,the crowds go crazy for him.......don`t know if they are laughing at him or not but he gets huge audience responses.

He is clearly not well

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2284 on: July 01, 2021, 10:39:57 AM »

...just like Lenny, Germova and a host of other jokers I've seen on local stages :/

Didn't this Steve dork try to tell you about his "Frank Zane proportions"?

I know: I have an odd memory for obscure details :)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2285 on: July 01, 2021, 11:13:42 AM »
He is clearly not well

The irony.

What is more mentally ill - going to contests not contest ready or roiding level 10 for contests you never enter?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #2286 on: July 01, 2021, 12:01:48 PM »

The irony.

What is more mentally ill - going to contests not contest ready or roiding level 10 for contests you never enter?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2287 on: July 01, 2021, 12:05:22 PM »

The irony.

:D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2288 on: July 01, 2021, 01:04:11 PM »

The irony.

In either case, these folks are delusional.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2289 on: July 01, 2021, 03:11:27 PM »
...just like Lenny, Germova and a host of other jokers I've seen on local stages :/

Didn't this Steve dork try to tell you about his "Frank Zane proportions"?

I know: I have an odd memory for obscure details :)

Hahaha yes I remember Wes saying this

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2290 on: July 01, 2021, 04:13:27 PM »
Bhanks, you ever run D-Drol?

https://aminoasylum.com/product/dimethandrostenol-d-drol/

--

What is Dimethandrostenol?

10mg - 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene (D-Drol)

Dimethandrostenol can be considered to be like methasterone (superdrol) with an additional double bond, or like desoxymethyltestosterone (phera-plex) with an additional 2-methyl group.
The presence of the adjacent double-bond causes the C-2 methyl group of dimethandrostenol to be planar (as with stenbolone and methyl stenbolone), unlike 2-methyl groups on saturated A-rings (like masteron and superdrol), which have to be in the alpha or beta position (alpha, in those examples).

Dimethandrostenol cannot aromatize to form estrogenic metabolites, as it has no C4-5 double bond (it is ’5α-reduced’). For the same reason, it is not a substrate for (cannot be transformed by) the enzyme 5α-reductase (the enzyme that catalyzes the reaction that turns testosterone to DHT).

The commonly researched dosage as a standalone product is10 mg.

You can find support products for your research cycles under our amino blends category found here: https://www.aminoasylum.com/online-store#!/Aminos-Vitamins-Pump-Blends/c/46574326

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2291 on: July 01, 2021, 06:15:22 PM »
Bhanks, you ever run D-Drol?

https://aminoasylum.com/product/dimethandrostenol-d-drol/

--

10mg - 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene (D-Drol)

Dimethandrostenol can be considered to be like methasterone (superdrol) with an additional double bond, or like desoxymethyltestosterone (phera-plex) with an additional 2-methyl group.
The presence of the adjacent double-bond causes the C-2 methyl group of dimethandrostenol to be planar (as with stenbolone and methyl stenbolone), unlike 2-methyl groups on saturated A-rings (like masteron and superdrol), which have to be in the alpha or beta position (alpha, in those examples).

Dimethandrostenol cannot aromatize to form estrogenic metabolites, as it has no C4-5 double bond (it is ’5α-reduced’). For the same reason, it is not a substrate for (cannot be transformed by) the enzyme 5α-reductase (the enzyme that catalyzes the reaction that turns testosterone to DHT).

The commonly researched dosage as a standalone product is10 mg.

You can find support products for your research cycles under our amino blends category found here: https://www.aminoasylum.com/online-store#!/Aminos-Vitamins-Pump-Blends/c/46574326

I have never tried any so called pro-hormones or SARMS. I think there are better non aromatizing oral products additionally even aromatizing 17aa classic orals have more research than new non aromatizing methyl products which are typically bad for the liver and really more for hardening cutting strength aggression and competition than growth. Although classic dianabol is methylated it will cause aromatization but is still probably the better option. Once you start getting 4th and 5th derivatives you can start getting some toxic stuff that will make you feel ill and hurt your liver and kidneys. Also while they look super strong on paper if it doesn't aromatize you typically won't gain much.  Anavar is a non aromatizing oral that can be legally obtained through your doctor. A classic 17aa product is also probably a better option if you want more kick than a new research chem with little to no clinical testing. Take the original vs the 5th derivative of classic products if you feel you need something. If you do try it though please post your results

Personally I use different branch chain amino acid and vitamin blends I find they help my energy and make me feel good

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2292 on: July 01, 2021, 08:10:07 PM »
I have never tried any so called pro-hormones or SARMS. I think there are better non aromatizing oral products additionally even aromatizing 17aa classic orals have more research than new non aromatizing methyl products which are typically bad for the liver and really more for hardening cutting strength aggression and competition than growth. Although classic dianabol is methylated it will cause aromatization but is still probably the better option. Once you start getting 4th and 5th derivatives you can start getting some toxic stuff that will make you feel ill and hurt your liver and kidneys. Also while they look super strong on paper if it doesn't aromatize you typically won't gain much.  Anavar is a non aromatizing oral that can be legally obtained through your doctor. A classic 17aa product is also probably a better option if you want more kick than a new research chem with little to no clinical testing. Take the original vs the 5th derivative of classic products if you feel you need something. If you do try it though please post your results

Personally I use different branch chain amino acid and vitamin blends I find they help my energy and make me feel good

My supplement list is long. I believe legal supplements work to help keep people healthier. Believing in something gets one at least half the way there.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2293 on: July 02, 2021, 05:10:13 AM »

Anavar is weak and used by women bodybuilders.  Use Anadrol-50.  Want more muscle?  Double the dose!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2294 on: July 02, 2021, 06:40:54 AM »

you seem to know a lot about things you dont use...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2295 on: July 02, 2021, 07:02:11 AM »
Anavar is weak and used by women bodybuilders.  Use Anadrol-50.  Want more muscle?  Double the dose!

Anadrol is going to cause a ton of side effects and water retention gyno etc unlike Anavar which can be safely used for long periods of time you might not weigh as much but you will have better quality long term gains. Also Anavar is used to treat osteoporosis it increases bone mineral density something aging lifters will find very beneficial.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2296 on: July 02, 2021, 07:49:52 AM »
Anadrol is going to cause a ton of side effects and water retention gyno etc unlike Anavar which can be safely used for long periods of time you might not weigh as much but you will have better quality long term gains. Also Anavar is used to treat osteoporosis it increases bone mineral density something aging lifters will find very beneficial.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2297 on: July 02, 2021, 08:25:38 AM »
For example I am not holding a lot of water today which allows my obliques to show you won't get that look on Anadrol. At 230 I was a little bloated so I switched things up and I am a little tighter now at 215. I usually try to hold water and eat as much as possible to grow then I start to feel bloated and drop water and eat regular to get comfortable again before adding more water and food you should be switching it up every couple weeks.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2298 on: July 02, 2021, 08:35:18 AM »

Anadrol causes the least sides for me, but people differ. Amazing sleep as well. Done it for a year straight at some point.

My favorite is still Dbol due to the positive emotions it gives.

I agree that there is absolutely no reason to mess with SARMs or "prohormones" if tried and tested steroids are available  They are not safer. Although I did do that MENT stuff that doesn't have a lot of human data.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2299 on: July 02, 2021, 08:39:46 AM »
For example I am not holding a lot of water today which allows my obliques to show you won't get that look on Anadrol.

If you are truly lean Anadrol won't make you a water buffalo.
I have prepped a dude coming into a show on 3 Anadrol and he was the hardest/dryest in his class. It's a pro favorite for shows.

Test + Tren + Anadrol for shows if you can only pick 3 products.