Author Topic: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?  (Read 32767 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?
« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2021, 01:34:55 PM »
It's refreshing to hear a Trumptard acknowledge that they look like idiots.

GOP Arizona Elections Official Calls Trump 'Unhinged' for His Repeated 'Insane Lies' About Election
In response to Trump's incorrect assertion that the entire voter database of Maricopa County had been "deleted" in the midst of the recount, Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer responded on his personal Twitter account Saturday.

"Wow. This is unhinged. I'm literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now," Richer wrote. "We can't indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country. This is as readily falsifiable as 2+2=5. If we don't call this out…"

On Thursday, the Republican chairman of the Maricopa county board of supervisors issued a statement in which he blasted the private contractor hired to reexamine the election results, saying they "are in way over their heads."

"The contractors hired by the Senate President are not auditors and they are not certified by the U.S. Elections Assistance Commission ... This is not funny; this is dangerous," Chairman Jack Sellers wrote in the statement, adding that the claims that files had been deleted from the county server were "not true."

"I know you have all grown weary of the lies and half-truths six months after the 2020 General Election," Sellers added.

Speaking to the New York Times last week, Arizona state Sen. Paul Boyer — who initially voted in favor of the audit — now calls it "ridiculous."

"It makes us look like idiots," Boyer told the Times. "Looking back, I didn't think it would be this ridiculous. It's embarrassing to be a state senator at this point."

https://people.com/politics/arizona-election-official-trump-unhinged-repeated-lies/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2021, 01:37:50 PM »
People Magazine? Haha, what's next Strawman quotes from Cosmo?    ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2021, 01:40:34 PM »

so you think because it's being reported in People magazine that the quotes are false ?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 17, 2021, 02:23:02 PM »
It's refreshing to hear a Trumptard acknowledge that they look like idiots.

Just another depressive day for a 'Poor Bob'   :'( :'( :'(

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 17, 2021, 02:33:40 PM »
Ha, ha. They undeleted the deleted database. Really? Makes one wonder if it was ever deleted at all or if the folks doing the 'audit' are so inept that they didn't know how to access it....another thought is that they merely said it was deleted in an effort to create controversy about the election....Cue Sidney Powell's  “no reasonable person” defense for her outrageous claims.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #131 on: May 17, 2021, 03:22:25 PM »
so you think because it's being reported in People magazine that the quotes are false ?

Did you try Entertainment Weekly?
Dog Fancy is another one.
Maybe Out Magazine too?

Thanks.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #132 on: May 17, 2021, 04:03:53 PM »
Did you try Entertainment Weekly?
Dog Fancy is another one.
Maybe Out Magazine too?

Thanks.

are the quotes false ?

yes or no

It's an easy question even for a fucking moron such as yourself

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #133 on: May 17, 2021, 04:09:50 PM »
I called this sham audit a grift last week
Looks like some Arizona Republicans are waking up to that fact

I wonder how many laws will be broken in the final tally

Trump's statement amplified claims made by Arizona state Senate President Karen Fann in a letter last week that a screenshot offered evidence that election files had been deleted.

Maricopa County's Board of Supervisors -- four out of five of whom are Republicans -- met Monday to respond to Fann's allegations, with board members offering harsh condemnations of the GOP-led Senate.

Board Chairman Jack Sellers, a Republican, said the state Senate is running "a grift disguised as an audit."
"This board is done explaining anything to these people who are playing investigator with our constituents' ballots and equipment, paid for with real people's tax dollars. People's ballots and money are not make-believe," Sellers said. "It's time to be done with this craziness."

During the meeting, Richer repeated his response to Fann's claims. "No files from the 2020 election have been deleted. We deleted zero -- zero files," he said. The board voted unanimously to sign a letter detailing Richer's point-by-point responses to Fann's claims, and Sellers said they would not be participating further in the audit.

"I will not be responding to any more requests from this sham process," Sellers said. "Finish what you call an audit and be ready to defend your report in a court of law. We all look forward to it."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/17/politics/arizona-audit-trump-republicans/index.html

https://www.maricopa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/68972/20210517-Response-Letter-to-Senate-President-Fann---FINAL

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #134 on: May 17, 2021, 04:28:36 PM »
are the quotes false ?

yes or no

It's an easy question even for a fucking moron such as yourself

Yes, they are false. They're only an opinion.

Try harder.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #135 on: May 17, 2021, 04:36:18 PM »
Yes, they are false. They're only an opinion.

Try harder.

I know you're a moron but are you truly this stupid

you think these statements are "opinion"

Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer said the database was NOT deleted.  He said that was  LIE

You think that statement is an "opinion"?

Cybyerninja's are are not auditors and they are not certified by the U.S. Elections Assistance Commission

Again, you think that is an opinion?

There is one opinion but it's an informed and valid opinion from a Republican State Senator who voted for the sham audit

Arizona state Sen. Paul Boyer — who initially voted in favor of the audit — now calls it "ridiculous."

"It makes us look like idiots," Boyer told the Times. "Looking back, I didn't think it would be this ridiculous. It's embarrassing to be a state senator at this point."

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2021, 04:55:16 PM »
I know you're a moron but are you truly this stupid

you think these statements are "opinion"

Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer said the database was NOT deleted.  He said that was  LIE

You think that statement is an "opinion"?

Cybyerninja's are are not auditors and they are not certified by the U.S. Elections Assistance Commission

Again, you think that is an opinion?

There is one opinion but it's an informed and valid opinion from a Republican State Senator who voted for the sham audit

Yes., they are mereoy opinion.

The fact cyberninjas are not certified is exactly what 8s needed to get the truth out.

Corruption is deep and when that happens you have to go outside the corruption.

Get it?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2021, 05:05:46 PM »
Yes., they are mereoy opinion.

The fact cyberninjas are not certified is exactly what 8s needed to get the truth out.

Corruption is deep and when that happens you have to go outside the corruption.

Get it?

yep

I get that you're a certified moron who doesn't know the difference between a fact and an opinion

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2021, 05:36:46 PM »
yep

I get that you're a certified moron who doesn't know the difference between a fact and an opinion

Or that falsely quoting what people say can get folks in trouble. Therefore it is very unlikely the statements you quoted are false. Unlike some folks, you are not a moron. Did you read where the supposedly deleted database was magically found? Like saying someone threw out the baby with the bath water and then realizing the baby is actually in their crib.

Trump will claim until his dying day that the election was stolen. He is incapable of doing otherwise because if he admitted it wasn't stolen he'd be calling himself a loser. It's fine that he calls other people losers, but if anyone dares call him one, he'll do anything he can get away with to destroy them. Unless some of his cohorts wise up, they too will go down in history as losers and liars.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #139 on: May 17, 2021, 05:44:44 PM »

Right!?!😂

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #140 on: May 17, 2021, 05:46:52 PM »
Yes.  Lose.

Lost the election.
Lost the recount.
Lost in the lower courts.
Lost in the SC
Lost in the EC.
Lost by Pence.
Lost by Barr.

Lost.  LOSER.  Live with it.  Or keep whining and hoping.

Lol... you and Strawman come on here at the same time😂

Regardless... as long as “won” its doesn’t matter how LOL

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2021, 05:52:54 PM »
And don’t forget about Straw still using a CNN source after it was found out they have a Hitler loving anti-semitic communist on their staff

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2021, 05:54:35 PM »
Or that falsely quoting what people say can get folks in trouble. Therefore it is very unlikely the statements you quoted are false. Unlike some folks, you are not a moron. Did you read where the supposedly deleted database was magically found? Like saying someone threw out the baby with the bath water and then realizing the baby is actually in their crib.

Trump will claim until his dying day that the election was stolen. He is incapable of doing otherwise because if he admitted it wasn't stolen he'd be calling himself a loser. It's fine that he calls other people losers, but if anyone dares call him one, he'll do anything he can get away with to destroy them. Unless some of his cohorts wise up, they too will go down in history as losers and liars.

when they have no argument and can't refute the facts they attack the messenger

which is why you pretty much only see Trumptards attacking the messenger

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2021, 06:09:42 PM »
when they have no argument and can't refute the facts they attack the messenger

which is why you pretty much only see Trumptards attacking the messenger

You’ve never brought a fact. But keep spinning...the audit goes on. Eat another dick

Pretty funny coming from you since you haven’t been able to refute anything I’ve put out in 60 pages

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2021, 06:12:08 PM »
You’ve never brought a fact. But keep spinning...the audit goes on. Eat another dick

Pretty funny coming from you since you haven’t been able to refute anything I’ve put out in 60 pages

I stated multiple facts

Here's another.  You're a fucking moron and a phony "coach"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2021, 06:13:56 PM »
I stated multiple facts

Here's another.  You're a fucking moron and a phony "coach"

lol... sure you have

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 17, 2021, 06:17:24 PM »
And don’t forget about Straw still using a CNN source after it was found out they have a Hitler loving anti-semitic communist on their staff

Wrong! They 'fired' her months ago....if it's even possible to terminate a freelance writer who was never on staff in the first place.

Hmm, she seems like someone who'd be right up Matt the fishy smelling vagina guy's alley.  :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #147 on: May 17, 2021, 06:17:35 PM »
lol... sure you have

scroll up or not
makes no difference to me

I'm looking forward to hearing your excuses when this sham "audit" is over

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #148 on: May 17, 2021, 06:18:31 PM »

says the fucking moron who apparently doesn't realize that Hitler and the Commies were on opposite sides in WW II

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #149 on: May 17, 2021, 06:21:53 PM »
says the fucking moron who apparently doesn't realize that Hitler and the Commies were on opposite sides in WW II

Polly wanna dildo?  Squawk little birdie.  Squawk! 

You filthy maggot.  Compared to even such as I, you are an mental wasteland.  This isn't the real world, Clyde.