Author Topic: Jay Cutler's girlfriend has butt implants?  (Read 10648 times)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Re: Jay Cutler's girlfriend has butt implants?
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2021, 12:56:18 PM »
I`d get a double header from Kerry and the new broad............why think small ?
Kerry “fancy feast” Cutler

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2021, 12:57:26 PM »
Kerry “fancy feast” Cutler
It`s got a nice ring to it.  ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2021, 01:19:08 PM »
Stable? Grounded? Career?

What wealthy man gives two shits about that? ;D

Get you a young whore that swallows your load 3 times a day.

Spoken like someone that doesn’t have money or is a fool.

So for any young guys reading that will come into money remember....

Whores will drain your mental energy and worse they have emotional issues and will false allege and false report if and or when things don’t go their way.

Men don’t pay for pussy. A women’s job is subservient to men. If you make her love in your world no need to put her in luxury of excess.  A man of means doesn’t and won’t pay for someone to drain assets regardless of liquidity.....a beta simp will though.

Not sure of the story but some on GB said she did cheat or something but uh uh.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2021, 01:29:23 PM »
whats the difference between a registered nurse and a nurse practitioner?

A world of a difference. I'll explain what I know from living here in New York City. My information comes from two sources. First, many years back, I served as an accountant directly servicing one of the largest hospital systems in NYC and got to learn a lot about qualifications and pay scales that are determined by level of training. Second, my brother is a physician (gastroenterologist) at New York Presbyterian Hospital and his wife (who he met at the job decades ago) is a Nurse Practitioner.

To be a registered nurse, you can start with a simple associates degree in nursing from a local college/university. You do 2-3yrs, get an associate degree, pass some national board certification exam and then have a legal right to work as an RN. In NYC, a fresh RN out of school can start making as much as $85-95k per year for working a day-shift job where they come in 3 days of the week and work 12-hour days, for a total of 36 hours per week. That constitutes a full-time job for them. If they get a night shift job, working the same amount of weekly hours, because it is a nighttime position, they can start as high as $100-$115k per year. At the level of RN, they can also start with a bachelor's degree instead and get as high as a masters or PhD, while still practicing as an RN on a hospital floor mostly administering medications and doing other forms of treatments for patients.

To become a nurse practitioner, the individual would have to get a bachelor's degree in nursing, board certification, practice as a registered nurse for at least 2-3 years of actual work as an RN before they can apply to the nurse practitioner School, which are essentially Masters or doctorate degree programs that at the minimum can be completed in as little as 3 - 4 years. So to become a nurse practitioner, the total number of years needed are about 7-8 when you realize that it's four years to obtain a bachelor's degree and then another 3 - 4 years to either get a Masters or doctorate degree as a nurse practitioner.

Their scope of practice is widely different than that of a registered nurse. A registered nurse can only work on a hospital floor and administer medications to patients that are order/prescribed by a medical provider. A medical provider in New York City is considered to be anyone who is either a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant. Any of those 3 distinct groups of individuals have the legal right to prescribe medications throughout the entire United States including controlled substances. A nurse practitioner has the legal right in NY state to open an independent medical clinic where they serve as the sole medical provider and can have staff members that work for them (RNs, technicians, clerks etc). A Nurse Practitioner can prescribe anywhere in the USA and to anyone, so as long as the person being prescribed to is a patient. Nurse Practitioners can work in most specialities I believe, but it is probably also determined by their level of training.

In terms of what nurse practitioners make in New York City for instance, keeping in mind that the cost of living in New York City is incredibly high, what I can tell you is that circa 2010, while serving as an accountant for one of the largest Hospital Systems in the state, they were starting nurse practitioners at about $140,000 per year. As of recent, (today) I looked at what the starting rates are at present at these large private hospitals in New York City and it is more like $165,000 per year to start and can go as high as $200,000 if not higher. Again, what they pay you is also determined by the number of years of experience that you have and the distinct discipline that you're working in. For instance, if you work at an Internal Medicine division, you will probably get a on the lower end. If you work in emergency medicine or Critical Care Medicine, you will get paid on the higher end of the scale.

I think that for those that can stomach the amount of time necessary to become these types of medical providers, it is a really good deal. I remember reviewing the various salaries for all the different types of providers including physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners throughout the years in this hospital system and I was floored and highly impressed by how much these people made. Keep in mind though that they typically exchange tremendous amount of hours of their life in order to make their salaries and the amount of cerebral work that they do is highly anxiety inducing.

"1"

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2021, 01:37:15 PM »
Spoken like someone that doesn’t have money or is a fool.

So for any young guys reading that will come into money remember....

Whores will drain your mental energy and worse they have emotional issues and will false allege and false report if and or when things don’t go their way.

Men don’t pay for pussy. A women’s job is subservient to men. If you make her love in your world no need to put her in luxury of excess.  A man of means doesn’t and won’t pay for someone to drain assets regardless of liquidity.....a beta simp will though.

Not sure of the story but some on GB said she did cheat or something but uh uh.

You just have to know how to manage these whores.

It's a game that is easy to play.

I can give you some tips if you would like?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2021, 01:42:08 PM »
I just noticed MOC is uploading his old videos

here's young up n coming Jay with his rambo headband and semi-autistic robot voice. Kerry looked pretty hot here..

looking pretty damn crazy close his prime 2001. watch around 1:16 minute mark

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2021, 01:53:05 PM »
Wasn't the story that she shacked up with some BBC?

Yep, the rumor was Jay's friend/assistant was getting sweet on Kerry, and maybe something happened. It was the young black dude with braids that was in tons of Jay's videos, then disappeared. He did a few physique (boardshorts) shows that I think Jay coached him for. I forget his name, but it might of started with an A or a J, someone will remember it.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2021, 02:56:12 PM »
Yep, the rumor was Jay's friend/assistant was getting sweet on Kerry, and maybe something happened. It was the young black dude with braids that was in tons of Jay's videos, then disappeared. He did a few physique (boardshorts) shows that I think Jay coached him for. I forget his name, but it might of started with an A or a J, someone will remember it.
the real question is did he eat her fancy feast?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2021, 03:50:42 PM »
A world of a difference. I'll explain what I know from living here in New York City. My information comes from two sources. First, many years back, I served as an accountant directly servicing one of the largest hospital systems in NYC and got to learn a lot about qualifications and pay scales that are determined by level of training. Second, my brother is a physician (gastroenterologist) at New York Presbyterian Hospital and his wife (who he met at the job decades ago) is a Nurse Practitioner.

To be a registered nurse, you can start with a simple associates degree in nursing from a local college/university. You do 2-3yrs, get an associate degree, pass some national board certification exam and then have a legal right to work as an RN. In NYC, a fresh RN out of school can start making as much as $85-95k per year for working a day-shift job where they come in 3 days of the week and work 12-hour days, for a total of 36 hours per week. That constitutes a full-time job for them. If they get a night shift job, working the same amount of weekly hours, because it is a nighttime position, they can start as high as $100-$115k per year. At the level of RN, they can also start with a bachelor's degree instead and get as high as a masters or PhD, while still practicing as an RN on a hospital floor mostly administering medications and doing other forms of treatments for patients.

To become a nurse practitioner, the individual would have to get a bachelor's degree in nursing, board certification, practice as a registered nurse for at least 2-3 years of actual work as an RN before they can apply to the nurse practitioner School, which are essentially Masters or doctorate degree programs that at the minimum can be completed in as little as 3 - 4 years. So to become a nurse practitioner, the total number of years needed are about 7-8 when you realize that it's four years to obtain a bachelor's degree and then another 3 - 4 years to either get a Masters or doctorate degree as a nurse practitioner.

Their scope of practice is widely different than that of a registered nurse. A registered nurse can only work on a hospital floor and administer medications to patients that are order/prescribed by a medical provider. A medical provider in New York City is considered to be anyone who is either a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant. Any of those 3 distinct groups of individuals have the legal right to prescribe medications throughout the entire United States including controlled substances. A nurse practitioner has the legal right in NY state to open an independent medical clinic where they serve as the sole medical provider and can have staff members that work for them (RNs, technicians, clerks etc). A Nurse Practitioner can prescribe anywhere in the USA and to anyone, so as long as the person being prescribed to is a patient. Nurse Practitioners can work in most specialities I believe, but it is probably also determined by their level of training.

In terms of what nurse practitioners make in New York City for instance, keeping in mind that the cost of living in New York City is incredibly high, what I can tell you is that circa 2010, while serving as an accountant for one of the largest Hospital Systems in the state, they were starting nurse practitioners at about $140,000 per year. As of recent, (today) I looked at what the starting rates are at present at these large private hospitals in New York City and it is more like $165,000 per year to start and can go as high as $200,000 if not higher. Again, what they pay you is also determined by the number of years of experience that you have and the distinct discipline that you're working in. For instance, if you work at an Internal Medicine division, you will probably get a on the lower end. If you work in emergency medicine or Critical Care Medicine, you will get paid on the higher end of the scale.

I think that for those that can stomach the amount of time necessary to become these types of medical providers, it is a really good deal. I remember reviewing the various salaries for all the different types of providers including physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners throughout the years in this hospital system and I was floored and highly impressed by how much these people made. Keep in mind though that they typically exchange tremendous amount of hours of their life in order to make their salaries and the amount of cerebral work that they do is highly anxiety inducing.

"1"
Matt esque post of peace.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2021, 04:47:38 PM »
Far from that bad bro !!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2021, 05:34:52 PM »
Sometimes, two people who love each other, grow apart and seek divergent paths.  Their goals re-orient to directons that seperate.  They continue to love each other but go their own ways.  It's a beautiful thing.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2021, 05:36:45 PM »
Sometimes, two people who love each other, grow apart and seek divergent paths.  Their goals re-orient to directons that seperate.  They continue to love each other but go their own ways.  It's a beautiful thing.

Don't bring Vissy's eyes into this.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2021, 06:22:47 PM »
I always loved her tits.  Face getting jewier with age but still fuckable.  Fuck her.  It's his life and his happiness.  Nobody should stick with anybody out of gratitude or guilt.  He'll be just fine.  If his current whore moves on, he'll have no trouble replacing her.
I just noticed MOC is uploading his old videos

here's young up n coming Jay with his rambo headband and semi-autistic robot voice. Kerry looked pretty hot here..

looking pretty damn crazy close his prime 2001. watch around 1:16 minute mark

I jerked off more than once to Barbara Streisand as an adolescent. Loved her tits.

No can do. Too schnoz.

My shameful celebrity Jewfap is Bette Midler. Granted, she looks like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag but her Queen Bee attitude really pumps my nads. Oh, Bette. Let me be your corset cinching boy.

Thanks for the random laughs fellas

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2021, 06:53:04 PM »
Mark Anthony …

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2021, 12:05:26 AM »
Did she fuck him?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2021, 01:22:03 AM »
Kerry update -

You can find other pics of her online, she's holding it together.

Kept his name..

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2021, 01:25:13 AM »
Kept his name..

I hope she still keeps in touch with Ray Cutler.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2021, 02:15:27 AM »
Jay explains why he split up with Kerry in this interview conducted by Ron Harris, of Muscular Development. Does Steve Blechman still owe Ron $100,000? Is MD still printed?

Lots of good points in this thread. It seems like Jay and Kerry just grew apart, and have no bad feelings for one another. Kerry probably achieved some level of fame or notoriety just being Jay's wife, and perhaps that is why she kept the name - as she is known as Kerry Cutler more than her maiden name.

As for the comments about female independence here, women rank independence as close to the most important quality in a man.

Men rank it somewhere between #8 to #10 in a woman.

That being said, after having been with a complete disgusting leech in recent years, I am NEVER be with another woman who needs a man to support her completely.

I've come to realize that I can afford to completely support a woman, in that I can house and feed her - even provide a car and insurance/fuel for her [housing costs being incidental, and food being a minimal extra expense]. But I have three kids, and I will NEVER work again with the stupid left-wing woke horseshit going on at basically every job today. Social justice warriors can suck my cock.

So what I DON'T WANT is some needy female leach living off me, and using me as an ATM.

Any woman should be grateful to have a man who can provide for her completely and be blessed to find a man in the top 1% of income or net wealth. Why some women push a good thing is beyond me. Gold diggers too stupid to grasp that wealthy men have options are fucking idiots.

Men in the top 1% are, literally by mathematical definition, rarer than women in the top 10% of looks. So why the fuck would any such man put up with some stupid needy girl?

I don't know that Jay's new squeeze is a good digger, but if he is, I fear he will learn his lesson the hard way.

Somewhere in this video, Jay explains the Kerry/divorce situation. Since it's 5:15am now, I can't watch it all right now to find out.

What I can tell you is that I am JUST past the 11 minute mark, and the topic has not come up yet. From what I recall, it is quite a ways in...but it is definitely after the 11 minute mark, as I have it on now:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2021, 02:42:12 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx5MmMxFxoE

I'm just past the 38 minute mark now, and no mention of his divorce with Kerry yet.

I'm going to stop watching it now...in part because it's so late, and in part because of Jay's comment just after the 27 minute mark about how hard it is for him to lose muscle.  ::) I guess going off steroids hasn't crossed his mind.

My guess is that Jay can probably look the way he does now pretty much just by using TRT, and working out a couple of times a week and just eating normally. But if he went off steroids, he would probably drop to, what, 180-210 depending on his body fat level?

I'm pretty sure this is the interview where he mentioned his divorce with Kerry. It was a Muscular Development interview for sure.

So it's somewhere past the 38 minute mark in this video where he explains why he and Kerry broke up.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2021, 02:48:37 AM »
Girls and sons...........

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2021, 06:28:08 AM »
That being said, after having been with a complete disgusting leech in recent years, I am NEVER be with another woman who needs a man to support her completely.

good choice

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2021, 09:57:19 AM »
I hope she still keeps in touch with Ray Cutler.

She has - in fact they just had a kid and met the Rock

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2021, 10:05:38 AM »
As for the comments about female independence here, women rank independence as close to the most important quality in a man.

Men rank it somewhere between #8 to #10 in a woman.

I've come to realize that I can afford to completely support a woman, in that I can house and feed her - even provide a car and insurance/fuel for her [housing costs being incidental, and food being a minimal extra expense]. But I have three kids, and I will NEVER work again with the stupid left-wing woke horseshit going on at basically every job today. Social justice warriors can suck my cock.

So what I DON'T WANT is some needy female leach living off me, and using me as an ATM.

Matt (and everyone else who moans about 'women wanting money boo hoo')

I have 2 ex-Wives and have been married to my current Wife for 20 years.  So that's 3 women.  I have supported them and my many children (7) for over 27 years now without a single argument.  Monthly payments, school costs, holidays, tech, phones, hobbies, marriages - even helping with their mortgage deposit and payments - lock, stock the f**king lot

Why?

Because I chose to f**k the 3 of them and make babies - so I paid for everything

Men who moan about women wanting money should just f**king earn more or stay at home jacking off while letting those of us who can earn a wage take care of business

Jesus - f**king bunch of shopping cart-retrievers in this place or what

--exhale--
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2021, 10:10:18 AM »

I have 2 ex-Wives and have been married to my current Wife for 20 years.  So that's 3 women.  I have supported them and my many children (7) for over 27 years now without a single argument.  Monthly payments, school costs, holidays, tech, phones, hobbies, marriages - even helping with their mortgage deposit and payments - lock, stock the f**king lot

Why?

Because I chose to f**k the 3 of them and make babies - so I paid for everything

Men who moan about women wanting money should just f**king earn more or stay at home jacking off while letting those of us who can earn a wage take care of business

--exhale--

I bet you pee sitting down and cry at a taylor swift concert

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2021, 10:18:51 AM »

Why?

--exhale--

;D  I'll have you know that I am not merely "retrieving" shopping carts, my friend!  I use them as a covert walker.  ;D ;)