Author Topic: Pulse nightclub to become a national memorial  (Read 1991 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Pulse nightclub to become a national memorial
« on: June 14, 2021, 04:16:36 PM »
LOL, what a woke-tard this turd is.
-
Five years after a gunman murdered 49 members of the LGBTQ community who were enjoying a night out dancing at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida, President Joe Biden says the site of the deadly attack will become a national memorial.

https://www.today.com/news/pulse-nightclub-become-national-memorial-says-biden-t221886

::)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Pulse nightclub to become a national memorial
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 04:24:15 PM »
We're doomed.

LGBT+ Day will soon replace Memorial Day under these retards.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 03:57:08 AM »
We're doomed.

LGBT+ Day will soon replace Memorial Day under these retards.

Don't despair ... The Lord has more than a few tricks up his sleeve ... I have a feeling that what He has in store for these abominations will make the AIDS look like the sniffles by comparison. 
~

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 04:02:01 AM »
The irony is - the guy did the shooting to protest the bombing in Syria.  No evidence it was anything homophobic

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 04:34:54 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 04:43:03 AM »
Free rainbow colored cock flavored lollipops for all patrons.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 05:36:00 AM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2021, 02:03:23 AM »
MSM and Obozo, if they aint lying, their lips aint moving:

--

Because you have to tell America to stop bombing Syria and Iraq. They are killing a lot of innocent people. What am I to do here when my people are getting killed over there. … You need to stop the U.S. airstrikes. They need to stop the U.S. airstrikes, OK? . … This went down, a lot of innocent women and children are getting killed in Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan, OK? … The airstrikes need to stop and stop collaborating with Russia. OK?

In the hours he spent surrounded by the gay people he was murdering, he never once uttered a homophobic syllable, instead always emphasizing his geo-political motive. Not a single survivor reported him saying anything derogatory about LGBTs or even anything that suggested he knew he was in a gay club. All said he spoke extensively about his vengeance on behalf of ISIS against U.S. bombing of innocent Muslims.

Mateen's postings on Facebook leading up to his attack all reflected the same motive. They were filled with rage about and vows of retaliation against U.S. bombing. Not a single post contained any references to LGBTs let alone anger or violence toward them. “You kill innocent women and children by doing U.S. airstrikes,” Mateen wrote on Facebook in one of his last posts before attacking PULSE, adding: “Now taste the Islamic state vengeance.”

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2021, 03:22:57 AM »
MSM and Obozo, if they aint lying, their lips aint moving:

--

Because you have to tell America to stop bombing Syria and Iraq. They are killing a lot of innocent people. What am I to do here when my people are getting killed over there. … You need to stop the U.S. airstrikes. They need to stop the U.S. airstrikes, OK? . … This went down, a lot of innocent women and children are getting killed in Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan, OK? … The airstrikes need to stop and stop collaborating with Russia. OK?

In the hours he spent surrounded by the gay people he was murdering, he never once uttered a homophobic syllable, instead always emphasizing his geo-political motive. Not a single survivor reported him saying anything derogatory about LGBTs or even anything that suggested he knew he was in a gay club. All said he spoke extensively about his vengeance on behalf of ISIS against U.S. bombing of innocent Muslims.

Mateen's postings on Facebook leading up to his attack all reflected the same motive. They were filled with rage about and vows of retaliation against U.S. bombing. Not a single post contained any references to LGBTs let alone anger or violence toward them. “You kill innocent women and children by doing U.S. airstrikes,” Mateen wrote on Facebook in one of his last posts before attacking PULSE, adding: “Now taste the Islamic state vengeance.”

Was the gunman himself a homosexual?  I heard that, but I'm not sure it is true.

I was debating some piece of trash White liberal online, and stating that Muslims commit a disproportionate amount of terrorist acts when imported to the West as immigrants - to try to impart the notion that this is something we should consider when importing them in mass numbers.  He called me racist and Islamophobic, and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

The next day this nightclub shooting happened.

I posted the link, and he replied "You're such a ghoul, Matt."

Yeah, heaven forbid I raise awareness about something COMPLETELY FUCKING OBVIOUS, USING EVIDENCE.

Leftists just hate acknowledging the reality that they may be wrong.  They'd rather live with the cognitive dissonance than admit to that.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2021, 06:13:03 AM »
What will this consist of - the first gloryhole made of pink granite?  :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2021, 07:02:53 AM »
LOL, what a woke-tard this turd is.
-
Five years after a gunman murdered 49 members of the LGBTQ community who were enjoying a night out dancing at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida, President Joe Biden says the site of the deadly attack will become a national memorial.

https://www.today.com/news/pulse-nightclub-become-national-memorial-says-biden-t221886

::)

Geez, the fuck is your problem...its a memorial...people died.  Dont visit if you dont like it
A

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2021, 07:38:53 AM »
This is the left setting the agenda:

The proposed Pulse Nightclub church.

The George Floyd worship center:

Unfortunately, this is the right. That, and America 2nd in our "leadership":

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2021, 07:41:29 AM »
Geez, the fuck is your problem...its a memorial...people died.  Dont visit if you dont like it

The narrative pushed by Obama and the left was wrong.   This had zero to do w gay , but jihad.   The jihadist himself said over and over his reasons. 

But liberals who are emotionally driven refuse to accept facts. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2021, 08:06:03 AM »
The narrative pushed by Obama and the left was wrong.   This had zero to do w gay , but jihad.   The jihadist himself said over and over his reasons. 

But liberals who are emotionally driven refuse to accept facts.

This is nothing yo do with Obams.  This is a fucking memorial.  Even if you dont like gays, you can show some respect for their families,  the police officers who risked their lives to take down the guy....and sadly the tow truck driver who had to move all of those cars knowing that they would never be picked up by their owners

Imagine all of the photos,clothing,  electronics books , shoes and stuff that is accumulated in one person"s life.  Now imagine a family members having to go into their room and clean everything out, donate whats left, or put in the trash.  Then imagine making funeral arrangements, coming up with the money...finally after he is long dead in the ground, you have to deal with friends calling and checking in, hospital bills in the mail, and reporters trying to get interviews..

You think its just someone gwtting shot but you dont see the ripple effect
A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2021, 08:32:23 AM »
This is nothing yo do with Obams.  This is a fucking memorial.  Even if you dont like gays, you can show some respect for their families,  the police officers who risked their lives to take down the guy....and sadly the tow truck driver who had to move all of those cars knowing that they would never be picked up by their owners

Imagine all of the photos,clothing,  electronics books , shoes and stuff that is accumulated in one person"s life.  Now imagine a family members having to go into their room and clean everything out, donate whats left, or put in the trash.  Then imagine making funeral arrangements, coming up with the money...finally after he is long dead in the ground, you have to deal with friends calling and checking in, hospital bills in the mail, and reporters trying to get interviews..

Epic willful blindness  ::)
~

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2021, 08:37:55 AM »

Hundreds of innocent children will die today across the country from cancer and other terrible diseases that are no fault of their own.

Let’s focus our sympathy there a little more and less on trying to create a spectacle to push a political agenda.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2021, 08:40:51 AM »

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-enduring-false-narrative-about

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2021, 09:27:50 AM »
That giant statue of George “We’re All Better Off He’s Dead” Floyd is too much.

Here’s a verifiable piece of shit and lefty retards everywhere have made him into a hero.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Justifiable statues are coming down left and right only to be replaced with this insanity.

The US, and Canada and Western Europe, are on a death spiral.

If I ever find myself standing at George’s intersection there in Minneapolis, I’ll be sure to, at minimum, drop a grimy spitload onto the exact site of his croaking.

And if it’s possible, I’ll empty my piss directly onto where his face was.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2021, 10:06:45 AM »
I'm I the only one to see the irony here.....
The nightclub was called Pulse.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2021, 10:15:43 AM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2021, 10:45:31 AM »
Until there are radicals, revolutionaries, and extremists on the right, things will get nuttier and nuttier and the left will eventually turn violent against you.

Something as silly as lingerie has to be weaponized.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2021, 11:02:57 AM »

Vince, the guy had nothing against gays, it was all about what Muzzie Obama was doing and how it was all spun...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2021, 12:07:34 PM »
Until there are radicals, revolutionaries, and extremists on the right, things will get nuttier and nuttier and the left will eventually turn violent against you.

Something as silly as lingerie has to be weaponized.

Is that real? They understand that women wear that stuff for men, right?  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Ugly woke broads and simps are ruining the world.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2021, 12:32:30 PM »

Is that real? They understand that women wear that stuff for men, right?  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Ugly woke broads and simps are ruining the world.

Victoria's Secret contracted that sub-14 year old level "pro" soccer nonentity who was inflicted on the world and that everyone politely entertains as more than a propped spokespuppet of junk athleticism.

The slime that created Jeffrey Epstein's wealth out of thin air is Les Wexner, founder of Victoria's secrete.

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2021/jun/17/victorias-secret-angels-vs-collective-megan-rapinoe-priyanka-chopra-jonas

"The Angels – a corps of notably thin catwalkers who would strut in heavy wings and sky-high stilettos during Victoria’s Secret’s televised fashion shows – will be replaced by seven new figureheads described as “accomplished women who share a common passion to drive positive change.”

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2021, 12:39:02 PM »
Hundreds of innocent children will die today across the country from cancer and other terrible diseases that are no fault of their own.

Let’s focus our sympathy there a little more and less on trying to create a spectacle to push a political agenda.

There are a number of memorials for cancer victims.   You have to remember that a memorial is nothing more than a headstone a number of deceased people for whatever reason...airplane crashes, Great White Fire, etc.  Its a waste of time opposing something as simple as that
A