Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Masks are Deadly

<< < (2/2)

Matt:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on June 16, 2021, 04:44:06 PM ---so all that shit either came out of the mouths and lungs of those kids or maybe you think it was all floating around in the air and for some reason only attached to the mask like a magnet

Speaking of magnets - have you seen the Trumptards who are convinced that the vaccine magnetized them
--- End quote ---

My friend told me his friend put a magnet on his grandmother [so to be clear here, the magnetized person would be my friend's friend's grandmother], and said that it stuck.

I can't rule out that something like that is happening to some people.

But my question is - are most of these people just straight up faking being magnetized?  Because it's not hard to show that Democrats [or ANYONE getting the vaccine, regardless of political stripe] is a moron given the fact that people under 40 have a 99.999% chance of surviving it.  ::)  But faking a magnetization video?  Really?  What kind of an asshole would do that?

Are the assholes doing this all Trump supporters?  If so, I'm personally disappointed in them.

Dave D:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on June 16, 2021, 04:44:06 PM ---so all that shit either came out of the mouths and lungs of those kids or maybe you think it was all floating around in the air and for some reason only attached to the mask like a magnet

Speaking of magnets - have you seen the Trumptards who are convinced that the vaccine magnetized them

--- End quote ---

This a great point. We cant trust children , and an adult, to keep masks clean and free of contamination.

The good news is there were no viruses detected on the masks so we can assume the fabric must work as a repellent to viruses. Maybe a scientist can creat a mask halo or we can put maks of face shields to stay safe!

Body-Buildah:

--- End quote ---

Trumptardz  ::)

Straw, I try not to think. I do know masks are grotesque to be running around in doing daily activities, trapping grime, dirt, etc.
Who knows what to believe, just posting it..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version