Author Topic: Children injured after shooting at Toronto birthday party.  (Read 559 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Children injured after shooting at Toronto birthday party.
« on: June 20, 2021, 04:36:00 PM »
Toronto the Good.  ::)

In 1974, 98% White Toronto had two murders - TWO MURDERS.

In 2019, 51% non-White Toronto had a higher murder rate than New York City.

Pre-2000, this stuff NEVER happened in Canada - EVER [ok - a handful or two handfuls of exceptions], but you know what I mean].

But racial diversity is our greatest strength right?

Just a reminder: all the evil assigned to White people - all the historical mass murder, the genocide, the mass graves constantly spoken about in the form of White Guilt - it's all true.

Canadians were literally just minding their own business before this mass immigration was pushed on us.  We won't be minding our own business if these trends continued.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Children injured after shooting at Toronto birthday party.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 04:44:54 PM »
You open fire around children you deserve a very painful tortured death.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 04:54:36 PM »
You open fire around children you deserve a very painful tortured death.

Seriously.

Who the f*ck does that?

I mean...in times of war or some existential threat, who knows what people are capable of.  I'm pretty sure that even in THAT circumstance, I would make every effort to avoid ever injuring a child.

It's just depressing to me to think this is now a regular occurrence [gun violence - not necessarily child collateral damage] in Toronto, what used to be one of the safest major cities in North America.  I think Toronto is the third or fourth biggest city in North America, and it used to be the equivalent of a gated community until around 2000 when it became culturally enriched.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 08:07:01 PM »