Author Topic: Shocking Updated Death Toll of Covid-19 in Canada!!!!  (Read 1177 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Shocking Updated Death Toll of Covid-19 in Canada!!!!
« on: June 20, 2021, 05:48:45 PM »
These figures prove beyond a doubt that anyone who subscribed to the narrative of Covid-19 being a monumental plague should literally be embarrassed that they bought into it.  I was going to dedicate this post to two of Getbig's biggest COVID believers, but I would feel bad making them look stupid.  So here is the data - the Canadian Covid-19 death numbers are updated as of June 11, 2021, 7PM EST [screenshot of data attached below].

According to the Health Infobase on the official Government of Canada website, and the updated 2020 Canadian population figure from Statistics Canada:

A staggering 1,415 Canadians under the age of 60 have died of Covid-19, out of 28,609,131 Canadians in that age group.  Only 99.995% of Canadians under 60 have survived!!

:o :o :o

In my age group [30-39], a WHOPPING 204 Canadians have died of Covid-19 out of a population of 18,559,957 in that age range!!

That's a MIND-BLOWING 0.0011% of Canadians under 40 who have died of Covid-19 so far.  :o :o :o  Well...rounded up.

That means ONLY 99.9989% of Canadians under 40 have survived this Spanish Flu redux!!

GOOD LORD, THE HUMANITY.  THINK OF THE CHILDREN - let's put them in masks preventing them from breathing fresh air, and crack down on their ability to socialize by keeping them separated from one another, harming their developing immune systems in the process, all for a virus that they have about the same chance of dying of as they would of getting Alzheimer's disease!!!!  :o

[you can't make this up]

And let's not forget that the CDC reported in August of 2020 that 94% of Americans who died of COVID had 2-3 separate underlying health conditions [average = 26 comorbidities per 10 people who died].

If those stats are the same in Canada, that would put the total deaths under 40 at 12.  Yes - TWELVE.  Twelve out of 18,559,957 puts the number of Canadians under 40 who have not died of COVID since this started at over 99.9999%.

And how many young people were driving in cars wearing masks, or receiving coffees from drive-thrus and sanitizing the cup, basically drinking hand sanitizer out of fear of a virus that they were much less likely to die of than they would be of getting struck by lightning?

LMAO.

;D ;D ;D

Haha - 204 Canadians under 40 have died of Covid-19 so far - OH MY GOD!!!

I better rush to get an experimental mRNA vaccine despite the emerging evidence of its spike proteins collecting in bone marrow, and potential reproductive toxicity of the vaccine, among other concerns as stated by THE INVENTOR OF THE MRNA VACCINE TECHNOLOGY HIMSELF.

Let's also not forget that the PCR test is NOT intended to test for viruses, but only to AMPLIFY VERY SMALL QUANTITIES OF CHEMICAL OR GENETIC MATERIAL, as stated by THE INVENTOR OF THE PCR TEST HIMSELF, NOBEL PRIZE WINNER DR. KARI MULLIS [who conveniently died in August of 2019...just before this pandemic started, and his test began to be fraudulently misused on a GLOBAL SCALE].

But what would he know?  He only won the NOBEL PRIZE in 1993 for inventing the PCR test.  By the way - that Nobel Prize was in CHEMISTRY...NOT in Medicine.  Again, for the COVID believers among us here on Getbig: the polymerase chain reaction [PCR] test is a CHEMICAL test, not a MEDICAL test.

But let's ignore the fact that Dr. Kari Mullis explicitly stated that the PCR test is NOT intended to test for viruses.

I know there are a few Aussie Getbiggers here - you're lucky to have a proper right-wing TV station in OZ.  In Canada, everything - EVERYTHING - is left leaning.  From Sky News:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZqxHetgbbID8

^ I guess going a third to a half of a trillion in debt or more in economies already on the verge of collapse is all the rage these days.  ::) ::)

So 1,415 Canadians under the age of 60 have died of Covid-19, out of 28,609,131 Canadians in that age range, as stated above.

That means that 0.005% of Canadians under 60 who have died so far [rounded up].  Meaning that over 99.995% of Canadians who were alive at the start of this DID NOT DIE of Covid-19 - they are either still alive, or [a minority of whom] have since died of other causes.  And who knows how many Covid-19 deaths were actually deaths of people WITH Covid-19, and not OF Covid-19?

Once again, for those who STILL think this is some scary plague:

99.995% of Canadians under 60 who were alive at the start of this DID NOT DIE of C19.  Some of those people have died of other causes in that time, but 99.995% are either still alive, or died of other matters [and some of the "COVID" deaths probably WERE other matters].

99.995%.

Do you know what the increase in fatal overdoses was in BC last year?

BC had 984 fatal overdoses in 2019.
BC had 1,716 fatal overdoses in 2020.

That represents an increase of 732 people - or 74%.

And BC only represents 13.3% of the Canadian population.  So...proportionally [pro-rata], can we assume that in all of Canada, 7.5x as many people died of drug overdoses?  BC is apparently a bit of a hotbed for drug use [Davie Street, Vancouver is basically internationally renowned for public drug abuse].

But if we do a strict linear projection for all of Canada's deaths using the BC death number, that would put the total increase in fatal drug overdoses in Canada during 2020 at 5,486 additional deaths.

Most of those people were under 60 [based on historical age demographic fatal overdose data].

See what happens when we trust unscientific morons cherry-picked by politicians, and censor doctors en masse?  :-X

Also, keep in mind that Canada has thus far spent $550 BILLION in deficit spending since the start of this.  $550 billion!   That can give $550,000 in healthcare to one MILLION Canadians!  Or one MILLION dollars in healthcare to 550,000 Canadians.  Or - just under $14,500 to ALL 38,005,238 Canadians!

Was this REALLY worth it?

But - as long as we saved just ONE life, right?  LMAO...

*sigh*

To my liberal friends on Getbig:

I think you stand to benefit from having conservative or right-leaning friends.  I try to ask myself what the benefit of having liberal and leftist friends are.  I know there IS a benefit...it's just sometimes hard to see it.

I'd like to think we can all learn from each other.

I'd LIKE to think that...

From another Matt C:

REFERENCES:

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html?stat=num&measure=deaths&map=pt#a7
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1710000501

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1710000501

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/2020-drug-overdose-deaths-bc-coroners-service-1.5910325

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Shocking Updated Death Toll of Covid-19 in Canada!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 07:47:10 PM »

One thousand four hundred and fifteen.

HAHAHAHA!

I killed more people than that last week at Olive Garden.
a

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 07:50:54 PM »
"Even mild cases of COVID-19 may lead to loss of brain tissue, according to findings from a long-term study involving 782 volunteers."

"Among the COVID-19 survivors, researchers saw "significant" loss of gray matter in regions of the brain related to smell and taste - the left parahippocampal gyrus, left orbitofrontal cortex and left insula. Some of the affected brain regions are also involved in the memory of experiences that evoke emotional reactions, the researchers noted in a report posted on medRxiv on Tuesday ahead of peer review."

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/covid-19-may-cause-loss-brain-tissue-delta-variant-fuels-steep-infection-rise-2021-06-18/

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 09:40:31 AM »
Terrifying!!, horrifying!!, a global pandemic wiping out all of humanity!!!!  ::)

Retardz

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2021, 10:43:41 AM »
"Even mild cases of COVID-19 may lead to loss of brain tissue, according to findings from a long-term study involving 782 volunteers."

"Among the COVID-19 survivors, researchers saw "significant" loss of gray matter in regions of the brain related to smell and taste - the left parahippocampal gyrus, left orbitofrontal cortex and left insula. Some of the affected brain regions are also involved in the memory of experiences that evoke emotional reactions, the researchers noted in a report posted on medRxiv on Tuesday ahead of peer review."

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/covid-19-may-cause-loss-brain-tissue-delta-variant-fuels-steep-infection-rise-2021-06-18/

I have modest concerns about the effects of "LONG COVID", but...not really.

Although intuitively it seems concerning that Covid-19 has partial genetic similarity to HIV albeit, only four genetic inserts...the question to me is: who inserted them?  This is why I lean towards the lab leak theory]:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1

But...for whatever concerns I have about the long-term effects of Covid-19, the exact same concerns can be held for the long-term effects of the vaccine.

Don't get me wrong - I do have modest concerns.  But ultimately, until we actually get the long-term data [on either the virus OR the experimental mRNA gene therapy agent being pushed on the masses as a "vaccine"], how can we know one way or another?

What we can say by now, CONCLUSIVELY, is that Covid-19 is not the lethal plague, sequel to the Spanish Flu that we were BOMBARDED by corporate media sources and Big Tech saying it was.

It's just not.

To me...it's just the flu with a touch of AIDS, without a properly long-term tested vaccine so far.

I can't say that I'm concerned about either COVAIDS or the vaccine...but if I have to pick...I'd pick Covid-19.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2021, 12:55:21 PM »
Run for your lives!

Hahahahahahaha!

Clown World.

A lot of us here were mocking the absolute overreaction well over a year ago.

At that time, and since, cowardly buffoons like Sogster were hiding in their basements and cutting off blood supply snugging face diapers onto their faces.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2021, 03:41:22 PM »
Not shocking, scamdemic from day 1.
T

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2021, 04:07:48 PM »
For every 1 "anti-vaxxer, anti-masker" that go COVE and died, there were thousands of "pro-masktards" who got COVE and died.
If you are going to get it, the fake masks wont protect you.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2021, 05:02:20 PM »
For every 1 "anti-vaxxer, anti-masker" that go COVE and died, there were thousands of "pro-masktards" who got COVE and died.
If you are going to get it, the fake masks wont protect you.

This statistic is just one that I read from a comments' section on a local news website here, but someone said that 75% of those who got COVID reported wearing masks at all times in public.

Dare I say that masks are worse than useless because rafts of morons think that they offer 100% protection.  Whereas if these people actually bothered to read the literature [or had ANY intuition about how viruses spread], they would know that isolation is the #1 way to prevent getting viruses that, you know, *spread by way of human contact.*

Instead, these clowns go shop at Wal-Mart surrounded by hundreds of people, and don't grasp that wearing a mask while exposed to 300 people is roughly equivalent to being exposed to at least 15 people, assuming EVERYONE is masked [going based on the figures that masks offer 67% protection for the wearer, and 85% protection to other people].

So again, just simple math here:

Being around 300 unmasked people at Wal-Mart while wearing a mask would eliminate 2/3 of that risk, and be like being around 100 people not wearing a mask, while you are not wearing a mask.  If all 300 people are masked, that still only offers you 85% protection, so that 100 people becomes 15 people.

So wandering around Wal-Mart for hours with 300 people in the store is still like exposing yourself to 15 people, with none of you wearing a mask - and that's even IF those mask protection figures work, which I am not compelled to believe they do to the extents claimed.

But rafts of morons feel that the masks make them bulletproof, and post pictures of themselves with both a mask and a face shield as a profile picture on their social media accounts, and BOOM - COVID.

Uhhh...consider shopping for a month of food and supplies at a time?  That's what I do anyway, and I did it even more during this scam-demic for the comfort of OTHER PEOPLE...to quell their hysteria.

In March, when someone accused me of giving his wife COVID because she had a sore throat [who I had seen ONCE in the previous six days], I was DONE with appeasing people's hysteria.

If mathematical illiterates want to be afraid of something about as likely to kill them as they are of getting struck by lightning, that's no longer my problem.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2021, 08:59:52 PM »

One thousand four hundred and fifteen.

HAHAHAHA!

I killed more people than that last week at Olive Garden.

Lol  ;D post is underrated

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V