Author Topic: The female Championship of the Europe 2006 (IFBB), May 26 - 29.2006, Italy  (Read 3613 times)

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
It is strange how dark they all are-they must have some product over there that we don't have. 
Jennifer

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
It is strange how dark they all are-they must have some product over there that we don't have. 
I believe the competitors use the "dream tan" product for the most part in Europe. Very popular over there, very much disliked for some reason in the U.S. Federov was bashed all over the American boards for his dream tan when he placed second to Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler at the Russian Grand Prix a couple years ago. I happen to like the bronzed look of the European competitors.
Lee

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Hmmm, well I use dream tan and don't look anywhere near as dark as them.  I think they are a little too dark and lose some of their natural beauty.  I just started using dream tan this year, I always turn green with Pro-Tan and the like and the dream tan does even me out...but I am nowhere near the darkness of them-I can't imagine how much you would have to lather on to get that dark...
Jennifer

Alex

• Getbig IV

Instant sunburn of leather  "dream tan" is alternative to liquid toners. It is safe for application around of eyes and it is put for one reception. "dream tan" it is made of gradients which allow to wash off its simple water with soap.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Great pics - thanks!

Booo on Cecilia Benjaminson (formerly Soderstrom) placing only 5th in her class, but a special congrats to Monica Saur on taking the overall!

Alex

• Getbig IV
Great pics - thanks!

Booo on Cecilia Benjaminson (formerly Soderstrom) placing only 5th in her class, but a special congrats to Monica Saur on taking the overall!
MEN FITNESS CATEGORY
BODY-FITNESS
FITNESS
BODYBUILDING