Author Topic: why nasser gave up  (Read 7794 times)

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: why nasser gave up
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2006, 01:18:42 AM »
8-10 grams a week?

that's probably the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.

you should be ashamed of yourself for posting that. 
i'll preface this by saying that this is NOT an attack on you, okay? but... you'd be really surprised what a real "stack" is. having, at one time, dealt with many pros, the things i've seen them do would boggle the mind. be it 'aas, or recs.
ex:one dude, a real cool, huge dude, that passed away in the late '90s, he used to come by and get his shit. mind you, even back in the late '90s you could still get fairly decent and cheap mex products like brovel and tornel test. these guys load up on all the test for bulking and switch over for the precon/contest, but you know this. so he comes in the pad. he gets 4 brovels(cyp/200mg/10ml) 1 bottle goes in the right bicep, one in the left. then he repeated the sequence with the left. he didn't use synthol, because he considered it cheating. he did that sequence m,w,f! he didn't do those big doses at home because he said his lady would freak if she knew, so he just did all the orals and the eq and deca at home.
another pal, for calve training alone, use to take sten and inj. dbol, and hit EACH CALVE with 19 1inch 29 gauge needles in each calve before blasting calves. he didn't count that as part of the array of aas.
so, yeah, these huge guys, they use  ALOT of shit.
remember, bodybuilders are some of the most obsessive compulsive peeps on the face of the earth. trust me, it's not uncommon.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2006, 04:32:39 AM »
 : :o :o :o :o :o

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2006, 05:32:48 AM »
Nasser was probably my favorite 'mass monster' . Monster quantities of muscle still with shape and great abs on top of it.
 Yes, Yates 'crushed' Nasser from the back, but everything else Nasser had yates on his best years....Arms, shoulders, legs...even calves...And besides that, Nasser always had great lats, and his back was super wide...
 Really deserved at least one O for his record...
 Oh, and by the way, look at this photo, and tell me if his back its so 'bad' ...I think hi is holding his own against the almighty Yates...

Ps: in the photo...better V taper, better hamstrings, bigger shoulders, wider back, and the arms...well i dont think i even have to point that  ;)
!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2006, 06:15:25 AM »
I call dead even on that back shot with Doz, if not Nasser getting the upperhand out of sheer better conditioning on many more parts than Dorian had (which only were a few parts of the back and glutes.) Nasser was thicker, wider and had more overall mass and conditioning in that shot.

Someone post pics or show me where to find the mandatories. I'd like to know how Nasser lost that.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2006, 06:19:11 AM »
I might be wrong but Nasser is probably the first guy to really perfect the whole GH thing in 95.  Remember in 94 at the O and the NOC he was about 230lbs, looked good in both shows.  At the 95 NOC he came in at like 258, harder and in better shape overall then the year before...just always seemed odd to me that he could put on that much muscle in such a short period of time.  Same with Fux.  When he won the Worlds he was good but nowhere near the size he was when he showed up at the 96 Arnold, plus he was the first guy I remember with a huge gut.
nasser=piece of shit

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2006, 06:37:07 AM »
i believe the official explanation was extra chicken breasts. ;D

well, it's gotta be better than the old timers like larry scott saying it was extra milk and blairs protein which was basically fuking cream for crissakes.

no top bodybuider is EVER going to tell the public his REAL cycles. the best you'll get is like half a dball a day or some shit.

not unless he's at the end of his career with nothing left to lose and even then i doubt it. look at scott, lying bastard that he is.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2006, 06:53:14 AM »
i'll preface this by saying that this is NOT an attack on you, okay? but... you'd be really surprised what a real "stack" is. having, at one time, dealt with many pros, the things i've seen them do would boggle the mind. be it 'aas, or recs.
ex:one dude, a real cool, huge dude, that passed away in the late '90s, he used to come by and get his shit. mind you, even back in the late '90s you could still get fairly decent and cheap mex products like brovel and tornel test. these guys load up on all the test for bulking and switch over for the precon/contest, but you know this. so he comes in the pad. he gets 4 brovels(cyp/200mg/10ml) 1 bottle goes in the right bicep, one in the left. then he repeated the sequence with the left. he didn't use synthol, because he considered it cheating. he did that sequence m,w,f! he didn't do those big doses at home because he said his lady would freak if she knew, so he just did all the orals and the eq and deca at home.
another pal, for calve training alone, use to take sten and inj. dbol, and hit EACH CALVE with 19 1inch 29 gauge needles in each calve before blasting calves. he didn't count that as part of the array of aas.
remember, bodybuilders are some of the most obsessive compulsive peeps on the face of the earth. trust me, it's not uncommon.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Maybe I am wrong,but who the fuck injects 10 cc's of gear in each of their biceps at 1 time?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2006, 07:16:01 AM »
That pic or Ray, Nasser, and Dorian, shows Nasser with a better back than Jay, and Nasser was known for having a shitty back. Flex said Nasser has back flatter than a pancake.

Damn, I miss the 90's that is when bodybuilder actually lookd the best...but it was also when they started to  go down hill. Take a Look at the first pic with Fux and Nasser, Fux whas know to have one of the biggest GH bellies in bbing history, then and now.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2006, 08:01:16 AM »

Are you talking about Curtis? How did these guys mabey for suck crazy amounts?
shotgun on the team

raskil

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2006, 08:13:56 AM »
that pic is not photoshopped, bro'. if you've ever met yates in real life in his prime, you'd know this.

Hi...
I know 100% that that pic is morphed because I'm the person who morphed it ...maybe 5 or 6 years ago... I've seen it crop up all over the place since then...and usually people seem to assume it's real!!! Well, it's not. The original is impressive enough.

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2006, 01:17:31 PM »
  That is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Maybe I am wrong,but who the f**k injects 10 cc's of gear in each of their biceps at 1 time?
even if i gave you names, you still wouldn't believe it. why do you think some of these guys bodyparts look so crazy- genetics? think again. like i said, it's way past most of your experience, as you've never been "in the trenches."

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2006, 04:18:11 AM »
He was the first IFBB pro that I ever met.  He was guest posing at a show in AL around '97-'98.  Nice guy and very professional...

Agreed.  I met him when he was leaving Madison Square Garden after the Olympia pre judging. VERY cool guy and even though you could see he was tired, he stopped briefly to talk  with a few of us. I wish him well.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2006, 07:59:47 PM »
ttt
shotgun on the team

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2006, 09:20:11 AM »
In 98' when Dorian retired, I thought Naz or Flex would be the next O.  Than along came a cat named Ronnie....That took allot out of Naz and His placings went down and down from their on out.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2006, 09:26:12 AM »
Nasser gave up, because his monkey ass couldn't tolerate the gears no more, synthol got the best of him
Get Big, or Die Trying

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2006, 01:59:45 PM »
Nasser gave up, because his monkey ass couldn't tolerate the gears no more, synthol got the best of him

we have a winner