Author Topic: BRANCH WARREN...1 week after Mr. O  (Read 9119 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: BRANCH WARREN...1 week after Mr. O
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2006, 05:25:20 AM »
Branch offseason? ....... So ive seen worse......

Sure, 7 MONTHS into offseason, not 7 DAYS.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2006, 05:28:38 AM »
The best time to make gains is right after a show after you're all dieted down. You body is primed for growth. Dorian knew this very well. While Flex, Shawn and others were taking months off afterward going on vacations and cruises and shit. Dorian was right back at the gym on a high calorie diet. Your body makes phenomenal gain after a hard diet and that is exactly what Branch is doing.

While I agree with this, I don't think Branch has put on 40 NEW lbs of muscle. Maybe a pound or 2 at best. The rest is water, ie: Edema. This is NOT smart, it's NOT taking advantage of a rebound.

Like I said, he's huge, nasty and has awesome muscularity. However I just don't see him giving a shizzle about his health.

And no, you can't "see" high blood pressure. It's just a guess, but i'd put money on it!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2006, 05:37:00 AM »
you mean while he's alive?

haha, then he has to speed up.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2006, 06:18:11 AM »
Branch is simply hardcore!!! 100% the dude is a freak.
-

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2006, 06:27:14 AM »
Branch is simply hardcore!!! 100% the dude is a freak.

hardcore idiocy.

his blood pressure is higher than a boing 747 midatlantic. The guy will be dead in no time if he goes on like this.

Ever noticed the facial chages he made in the last 2 years? He looks like he's 50.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2006, 07:00:32 AM »
Absolutely wrong. The pic tells us he used tons of diuretics to get in shape for the O. He has rebound edema and was holding a lot of water even before hitting the diuretics (as the pre show pics showed). A healthier approach is not getting so watery at any point. And tapering diuretics can be a good idea after shows as well because the stress that type of quick rebound causes is not healthy.
100% correct, the rest of you guys no offence but need to get you self a little more educated in bodybuilding comp b4 you post you opinions, this happens to all bb after a competitions BUT NOT ALL FOR THE SAME REASONS!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2006, 07:16:04 AM »
Absolutely wrong. The pic tells us he used tons of diuretics to get in shape for the O. He has rebound edema and was holding a lot of water even before hitting the diuretics (as the pre show pics showed). A healthier approach is not getting so watery at any point. And tapering diuretics can be a good idea after shows as well because the stress that type of quick rebound causes is not healthy.

Thank you. A voice of reason.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2006, 07:59:20 AM »
dude the bottom line is virtually every pro bodybuilder today uses diuretics..so don't keep on going on and on about diuretics...every one takes it including iron jay and ronnie coleman.this stuff is the part of pro bodybuilding just like synthol is the part of bodybuilding...its all good i think. ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2006, 11:04:34 AM »

looks like branch has the ronnie syndrome - look how much smaller one arm is than the other. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2006, 12:53:06 PM »
yeah it sure looks like it. maybe the angle??
bodybuildersreality.com

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2006, 01:07:11 PM »
I always thought high blood pressure rarely manifests in physical symptoms, which is why it is known as "the silent killer".

Regarding Branch's looks, his appearance has obviously changed over the years due to drug use.  The accelerated aging, hair loss, bloat in the face, etc.  Hard to really judge when you have all those things to consider.  Maybe as a natural he would look good though.  Using drugs is one thing, but I know I would for sure draw the line at health or physical changes to my face that profound.

Branch is THE negative example for how steroids ruin your face.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2006, 01:47:31 PM »
I think Branch just looks a bit older when hes all oiled up, tanned and dieted right down...about a year ago, branch was on the cover of MD, the one where he brought a big copy of it up on stage i think for the ARnold classic?? he didn't look that bad in that issue.
bodybuildersreality.com

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2006, 02:01:22 PM »
I always thought high blood pressure rarely manifests in physical symptoms, which is why it is known as "the silent killer".

Regarding Branch's looks, his appearance has obviously changed over the years due to drug use.  The accelerated aging, hair loss, bloat in the face, etc.  Hard to really judge when you have all those things to consider.  Maybe as a natural he would look good though.  Using drugs is one thing, but I know I would for sure draw the line at health or physical changes to my face that profound.

Your "silent killer" remark is spot on. The only physical indicator that I know of is actual measurement of blood pressure using instruments of some kind. If anyone else knows something else, now would be the time to chime in.

I don't know why he appears to be so bloated and red, however, considering the chemicals this man has ingested to get to this point, I would say it isn't safe to try to predict anything. I wish him luck and hope he doesn't hurt himself.

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2006, 07:32:49 PM »
Check out the line around his ankles where he took off his socks off. Damn, my wife gets those during her period......Maybe Branch is premenstrual

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2006, 07:36:04 PM »
WTF ! I hope to God this is not the next guy to die !
that is so unhealthy
CENSORED BY RON !

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2006, 12:56:45 AM »
Check out the line around his ankles where he took off his socks off. Damn, my wife gets those during her period......Maybe Branch is premenstrual

What?

sorry to bust your nice idea, but good ole Branchie just forgot to put pro-tan on his feet.  ;D

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2006, 02:54:26 AM »

looks like branch has the ronnie syndrome - look how much smaller one arm is than the other. 

Everyone has this to a certain extent, Dexter and Jay come to mind, Jay's right leg is actually not that big, dexter's left arms is actually not that big, etc

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2006, 05:32:26 AM »
:(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2006, 10:16:42 AM »
The next Tom Prince.

footloose and fancy free

tab1

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2006, 10:19:30 PM »
Huge but was not in shape that night. His new dvd should be out around December he said.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2006, 11:23:39 PM »
Branch must be off the ThermoShred............. .

HAHA, RON.....

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2006, 11:30:52 PM »
first time i've seen him out of shape