Author Topic: I give credit to people...  (Read 5608 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: I give credit to people...
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2006, 08:27:50 PM »
i used to expose myself to the neighbors in the backyard.

Continue!
just push some weight!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2006, 08:29:53 PM »
i used to expose myself to the neighbors in the backyard.

That is why I built a fence in my backyard :o
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2006, 09:27:01 PM »
I think croatch goes too heavy with poor form in an attempt to validate his natural status to surrounding juicers.

I bet he slams the weights down then looks around to see if anyone is watching.
You hit the nail on the head. ;D
Clean...not lifetime natural, there is a difference.
I would consider myself natural, seeing all my gains today have been naturally gained.  Zero pounds are from juice.  If any percentage of your gains come from gear, I wouldn't consider that natural.  Of course, that's my opinion.
Damn Alex, 6 plates at 175lbs. after lifting for a year.  Again, 1/2 shrugs don't count.  Post a video on that one and I'd be in shock.  I'm stronger and weigh more than you, but only did 6 plates for 5 forced reps.  Then again, what do I know.
N

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2006, 09:33:46 PM »
croatch=closet juicer-hypocrite-gay-skinny- gay-skinny-gay-hypocrit-gay-guy-ball slapper-da-lovin-shitbag

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2006, 09:47:41 PM »
LOL....Croatch juiced....then stopped....and now makes fun of juicers.......and claims to be natural.....ahhh.....got ta love getbig.....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2006, 09:56:17 PM »
Croatch juiced for 2 months, 12 years ago, kept all of zero gains.  People on getbig think it was last week.  Gotta love this site.
croatch=closet juicer-hypocrite-gay-skinny- gay-skinny-gay-hypocrit-gay-ass-ball slapper-da-lovin-shitbag
I haven't heard a put down of that depth since 4th grade.
Translation: I'm an immitator, like most who go to the gym.  I take some gear and pretend to be a bodybuilder.

You may want to send away for my Croatch Kit.  You get some dbol, winstrol, and a weight belt.  This allows you to kind of sort of not really, be like me for a few months, then dwindle down to nothing again.  Maybe even get the "his and hers".  It's basically the same thing, but includes some plastic bags of saline for your woman, so she'll fit in with the immitation gym atmoshpere of delusional idiots.

Ok, that statement is open to ridicule. Oh well.
N

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2006, 10:02:20 PM »
Croatch juiced for 2 months, 12 years ago, kept all of zero gains.  People on getbig think it was last week.  Gotta love this site.

prob depends on if you saw any gains from when you used. if it was just one cycle and you didn't change much, you're still natural. if it was some dave palumbo stuff and you put on 30 pounds, then it's hard to say

911 was an Inside Job

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2006, 10:04:57 PM »
prob depends on if you saw any gains from when you used. if it was just one cycle and you didn't change much, you're still natural. if it was some dave palumbo stuff and you put on 30 pounds, then it's hard to say
Put on 30lbs of mainly water weight, dropped it all and then some.  Stopped lifting for a long period of time dwindling down to a monster 150lbs.
I'm not here to talk about the past. ;D
-Mark McGwire
N

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2006, 10:08:22 PM »
got lost fag- you hate on juicers yet you take pictures with pro bodybuilders- your a joke bro and ive seen yopu your nothing! skinny fag-tranny mofo!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2006, 12:29:19 AM »
got lost fag- you hate on juicers yet you take pictures with pro bodybuilders- your a joke bro and ive seen yopu your nothing! skinny fag-tranny mofo!
Skinny homosexual transvestite mother fucker.
I can't compete with that intelligent and perceptive put down sir.  You win.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm smart or is the average person just extremely dumb.  I'm going with the second one. ::)
N

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2006, 02:58:53 AM »
Croatch is bald from all the juice he uses.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2006, 03:16:25 AM »
I think croatch goes too heavy with poor form in an attempt to validate his natural status to surrounding juicers.

I bet he slams the weights down then looks around to see if anyone is watching.

Hm.

They must not look, since he has to post here about his "feats"... 8)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2006, 03:39:13 AM »
Do any of you people who engage in regular heavy deadlifting even bother with shrugs?

To me thats a level of micromanagement (directly training traps) that I really couldn't bothered with

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2006, 03:57:43 AM »
damn i wish i shrugged 495.  i get 315 on there and it barely moves.
thats because you probably do it RIGHT and have full range of motion....instead of these guys who do quarter reps

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2006, 04:29:00 AM »
There's no major benefit from sticking 495 lbs onto a bar and shrugging with it - you'd be better off sticking with 315 or possibly 405 at a push and going for higher reps with super-strict form. Traps get worked indirectly from back and shoulder training anyway so there's no need to go mad on them.
And Croatch, don't look down on people who use gear - I hear you did it yourself once and I'm in the same boat as you (former user) so it doesn't ake us immune to slamming steroids. Although I have to say in order to experience another side of human life you have to walk a mile in their shoes so we've seen the best of both worlds.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2006, 04:58:42 AM »
once a juicer, always a juicer...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2006, 09:58:39 AM »
And Croatch, don't look down on people who use gear - I hear you did it yourself once and I'm in the same boat as you (former user) so it doesn't ake us immune to slamming steroids. Although I have to say in order to experience another side of human life you have to walk a mile in their shoes so we've seen the best of both worlds.
I don't look down on juicers, I just laugh.  For real though, when the majority of your gains come from a pill, it's just cheesy...plain and simple.  I see guys shrink down to nothing and feel bad for people who need drugs for some kind of real gains.  And how widespread it's become is just sad.  Who says you need drugs to make decent gains?  It's just accepted as fact because few have any kind of heart to make their gains relying on just themselves.  This is how it is, regardless of someones opinion.  I feel the sport is in the gutter cause of the number of clowns in it. 
No doubt, I took a cycle when I was 18.  I also smoked weed and drank beer through a funnel.  It's just whack to place your gains in a needle or pill.  Have some heart and try seeing where you can go without that garbage.  That's what lifting should be about and somehow has turned into a chemical experiment gone wrong, it's laughable to me.
once a juicer, always a juicer...
Yes Defcon, you got me once again.
What is a forced rep when shrugging?
Using momentum to bring the bar up for a full rep, then go down at half speed.
When you juice for years or any of your current gains are from gear, I would say yes.  If you put on every pound you currently have without any drugs, I would consider you natural.  Hell, I'd be irritated too if someone had comparible gains and took nothing.  I see it every day. :D
Do any of you people who engage in regular heavy deadlifting even bother with shrugs?
Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman said yes.
N

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2006, 10:04:02 AM »
You hit the nail on the head. ;DI would consider myself natural, seeing all my gains today have been naturally gained.  Zero pounds are from juice.  If any percentage of your gains come from gear, I wouldn't consider that natural.  Of course, that's my opinion.
Damn Alex, 6 plates at 175lbs. after lifting for a year.  Again, 1/2 shrugs don't count.  Post a video on that one and I'd be in shock.  I'm stronger and weigh more than you, but only did 6 plates for 5 forced reps.  Then again, what do I know.

What is a forced rep when shrugging?

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2006, 10:18:34 AM »
Nevermind, I didn't read above that it was answered.

If you really can strictly shrug 495 you have some very strong traps. Seems to me that they would be strangely strong though. I remember you saying you benched 315 for 7 or something like that, and although that isn't a bad lift, it isn't nearly as big as your shrugging claim.

Any squat or even better deadlifting numbers? The latter would be especially helpful if you want people to believe that you are shrugging that much properly. Mind you, I suppose you could also just make up a number and there would not be any way to prove it to be otherwise considering this medium of communication.

Cheers.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2006, 01:05:40 PM »
If you really can strictly shrug 495 you have some very strong traps. Seems to me that they would be strangely strong though. I remember you saying you benched 315 for 7 or something like that, and although that isn't a bad lift, it isn't nearly as big as your shrugging claim.
Anyone who lies about what they lift, is a complete idiot.  Simply no point.
325 for 6 flat bench...kind of weak
405 for 10 on deadlifts, when I did them
Haven't maxed out on squats in a while.  I did 315 for a deep 10 the other day...what beast! ::)
N

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2006, 01:22:04 PM »
Nevermind, I didn't read above that it was answered.

Any squat or even better deadlifting numbers? The latter would be especially helpful if you want people to believe that you are shrugging that much properly. Mind you, I suppose you could also just make up a number and there would not be any way to prove it to be otherwise considering this medium of communication.

Cheers.
anyone can use big weights on shrugs moron, you're only moving the bar a few inches, the bar is moving two feet on benches for most people.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2006, 01:34:23 PM »

To me thats a level of micromanagement (directly training traps) that I really couldn't bothered with

Yes...when in a competition you must finish the deadlift with your shoulders back. very heavy power shrugs help a ton with this.

i do agree with your second statement...i used to never do shrugs because they got sore and improved alot from just deadlifts. now that i want a huge deadlift in a meet i do power shrugs on shoulder day with 50-100 pounds over my max deadlift for about 5 reps with a hold at the top.

i always hold and squeeze at the top during shrugs...

8)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2006, 03:37:59 PM »
anyone can use big weights on shrugs moron, you're only moving the bar a few inches, the bar is moving two feet on benches for most people.

Tell your mom I won't bother you on here anymore. Your father should also tell you calling people you don't know "moron" is ignorant. Hope this helps, oh and don't be late for school tomorrow or you may have to stay late and miss some time on here tomorrow afternoon. ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2006, 08:30:33 PM »

actually that is the problem with all these guys who shrug with well over 315..They are only moving it a few inches...The shrug movement can be moved over 1/2 a foot...I've only seen a couple people doing full range shrugs...Lee Haney many years ago was one and Ruhl was another...When i see guys load up the bar and move it an inch or so, it reminds me of the guys who flat bench and put on way to much weight and only bring it down half way...Its a joke..Some guys doing heavy shrugs aren't actually doing anything in some cases...They just bend their knees alittle and it gives and illusion that they are actually moving the weight...

Another thing is its always the smallest guys in the gym, loading up the bar to do shrugs...Its these same guys that don't go over 275 on the bench...

Silly IMoP

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2006, 08:42:09 PM »
thats because you probably do it RIGHT and have full range of motion....instead of these guys who do quarter reps

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!
Exactly!
are you delusional?