Author Topic: black people, poor forearms potential?  (Read 10740 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: black people, poor forearms potential?
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 09:50:40 AM »
Wow what a shocker.  ::)

However the two are unrelated in reality.

Bone thickness has to do with the appearance of a "big" forearm and is part of the appearance of a "big" calf.

i disagree with this.

alot of guys with skinny wrists (bone thickness) have huge forearms and with the combination of small joints it actually appears much bigger. ditto for calves.

the length of the muscle bellies is significant though, especially for calves.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2006, 10:04:19 AM »
Yeah terrible arms and entire bodies - we just suck at bb and sports in general ::)
Agreed, with our genetics we're at a huge physical disadvantage ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2006, 10:15:16 AM »

Negroes are better athletes and have more superior genetics than white mthrfkrs any day. I'll always back that one up. I wish negroes made up more of the NHL...then hockey would be GREAT! The thing is...they be tropical people and they don't like ice.

It is more common for negroes to have higher calf insert that white mthrfkrs so their calves seem to be higher up more towards the back of the knee where more crackers have them more inserted towards the ankle. They be better runners I think...prolly cuz uh...uh...I'm on probation so I can't elaborate on that so nevermind. 
?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2006, 10:23:34 AM »
i disagree with this.

alot of guys with skinny wrists (bone thickness) have huge forearms and with the combination of small joints it actually appears much bigger. ditto for calves.

the length of the muscle bellies is significant though, especially for calves.

Are you talking a drugged guy or natural?

On a Drugged guy, forearms seem to be one of the first and most dramatic areas of response.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2006, 10:33:20 AM »

WRONG.Black bodybuilders got the best Forearms!!!.!!   

dude since when did you become black ???

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2006, 10:36:48 AM »
Negroes are better athletes and have more superior genetics than white mthrfkrs any day. I'll always back that one up. I wish negroes made up more of the NHL...then hockey would be GREAT! The thing is...they be tropical people and they don't like ice.

It is more common for negroes to have higher calf insert that white mthrfkrs so their calves seem to be higher up more towards the back of the knee where more crackers have them more inserted towards the ankle. They be better runners I think...prolly cuz uh...uh...I'm on probation so I can't elaborate on that so nevermind. 
the black mans poor genentics for calves is the reason why the nhl is a white sport and always will be! if you ever were a acomplished ice skater youd understand this!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2006, 10:48:14 AM »
they be tropical people and they don't like ice.

Precisely 8)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2006, 10:51:05 AM »
the black mans poor genentics for calves is the reason why the nhl is a white sport and always will be! if you ever were a acomplished ice skater youd understand this!
I guess you are right...I'm not an ICE SKATER as in figure skating I presume you are speaking of. I played hockey in grade school and throughout highschool and 2 years after that before I got into BB...I know about powerskating like a hockey player would skate but ice skating as how you do it I wouldnt know...thats a gay mans game right there.

Toe Pick!
?

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2006, 10:53:54 AM »
You have great looking family Sami God bless them !
forget all the negative 12 y/o on this broad
CENSORED BY RON !

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2006, 10:58:11 AM »
if black people played ''white'' sports they would be just as good !
how many blacks do you see on country clubs playing golf or blacks on the ice ?
CENSORED BY RON !

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2006, 11:00:52 AM »
wow, you got me confused for a second. Then i realized you probably meant:

"Well..... i scored this, man!"

There we have it, proper spelling and grammr can make a man into a woman.

Congratulations on your wife and kids though, but work on your english.  ;)  ;D ;D

lol dk i love reading your posts. freakin hilarious

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2006, 11:03:52 AM »

you're fuckin' funny dude!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2006, 11:05:26 AM »
if black people played ''white'' sports they would just as good !
how many blacks do you see on country clubs playing golf or blacks on the ice ?
I see PLENTY of blacks at country club golf courses...but they aint playing golf usually serving drinks or doing landscaping....nevermind .

There are a few negroes in the NHL. I wish it was predominatley negroes in the NHL...hockey would be really fun and exciting. They prolly' wouldnt even need STICKS...they'd use their big ol giant schlongs as sticks instead. POW! Slapshot...beooootch!!!!!!
?

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2006, 11:07:38 AM »
f*ckin' hilarious!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2006, 11:08:29 AM »
blockhead you are funny. I used to take offense you your racial stuff but i guess its all in fun. U are an equal opportunist racist with the negro and cracker stuff. But anyway. I thought it was a height thing when it came to calves. Short people have big forearms. you ever seen a midgets forearms sheeeeeeit freakin huge.

irish_strenght

• Getbig II
  • sex me im irish
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2006, 11:21:37 AM »
No race has superior bodyparts

Yates, Priest, and Francios all had great forearms......While Schwartzenegger didnt.

Aarron Baker, Vince Taylor, and Paul Dillett had great calves......while Haney and Ronnie didnt.
no race has hands down the best bodyparts but there is no doubt what so ever that certain races find it hard to build certain bodyparts or get lumbered with shit ones ie asians sometimes
 have weak qauds black ppl sometimes have and white ppl find it hard to keep their waist under control its not racist to say that certain races are prone to certain conditions eg white ppl are more prone to heart problems black ppl are more prone to high blood pressure

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2006, 11:29:03 AM »
blockhead you are funny. I used to take offense you your racial stuff but i guess its all in fun. U are an equal opportunist racist with the negro and cracker stuff. But anyway. I thought it was a height thing when it came to calves. Short people have big forearms. you ever seen a midgets forearms sheeeeeeit freakin huge.
Thanks, homey...you know that I be an Equal Oppurtunity Racist and leave nobody behind. My mom is mexican and my dad is Irish and I love good racist jokes about both. That's the humor I'm attracted to. I get a kick out of it. It makes me laugh and boggels my mind when people actually get offended with my work and teachings on here.

When the pimps up in this crib you know that I gotta drop it like iss hot, drop it like iss hot, drop it like iss hot...

Maybe you're right about the heigh level dictating calf and forearm size. It probably has to do with bone structure. Midgets scare me. For some reason...clowns and midgets frighten a BlockHead. The scariest movie I ever seen was Willow.

They also have weird gigantic asses. Wee Man has a huge giant ass...it's odd.
?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2006, 11:33:11 AM »
YEah clowns are awful. freakin painted faced big nosed bastards. midgets scare the kid too. i used to go a bus stop in middle school and a bum midget  with bad teeth and matted hair used to be there sometimes. i would walk a mile and a half to the next bu stop to get away...by the way...monster forearms on the midget as well as ass for days

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2006, 11:42:27 AM »

WRONG.Black bodybuilders got the best Forearms!!!.!!   

so what are you black or arabic? stop using the race card

Sean-DeMarco

• Getbig III
  • "A year from now, you'll wish you started today."
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2006, 04:49:11 PM »
Did you notice that few black people have outstanding forearm developpement?
Most of the people with great forearms are white, rosbo, eddie robinson, viator,mc 
grath.
Some colored people have good ones like oliva or martinez but they're more mixed race.
It seems like it's the same rule as for calves.

....Sorry homeboy but, my forearms and calves are definitely "on point". (On that note, I'd like to thank both my mother and father for fantastic genetics!  ;D)
~Sean-DeMarco

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2006, 05:11:14 PM »
dude since when did you become black ???

SINCE when i told u that i am White?!!!!   :o  but i dont have a problem if i have been born as white as the snow still i will be proud the way i am ;)

DEFCON : what dose it have to do with arabic or english?!! black is black and white will be always white.... do i have to be from USA or Africa so i can be called Black or (Negro)!!!!!!   you all sick.....

i entered this Thread coz the smart A-- said that black people ( in general) so i guess i am one of them and i have to clear it up THAT HE IS FU++ING WRONG!

~ The Black Smith ~

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2006, 05:13:11 PM »
I see PLENTY of blacks at country club golf courses...but they aint playing golf usually serving drinks or doing landscaping....nevermind .

There are a few negroes in the NHL. I wish it was predominatley negroes in the NHL...hockey would be really fun and exciting. They prolly' wouldnt even need STICKS...they'd use their big ol giant schlongs as sticks instead. POW! Slapshot...beooootch!!!!!!

don't forget about Evanston's own Shani Davis.
Deep Tissue Massage

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2006, 05:15:56 PM »
Are you talking a drugged guy or natural?

On a Drugged guy, forearms seem to be one of the first and most dramatic areas of response.

HAHAHAHAH
Adonis caught trying to blame his miniscule limbs on bone thickness.

LOL!!!!!
Y

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2006, 06:21:35 PM »
Paul Dillet.....big calves & forearms

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2006, 06:38:14 PM »
what ive noticed in people in general from the gyms to the shows ive been to... is that you rarely see people with huge calves or huge forearms. whether it be black,white or hispanic. i never see anyone with big calves and rarely see guys with huge forearms.
real men= no rubbers