Author Topic: i still have the utmost respect for RONNIE COLEMAN...  (Read 4379 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
i still have the utmost respect for RONNIE COLEMAN...
« on: October 12, 2006, 06:51:19 AM »
ronnie is one of the nicest guys in pro bodybuilding..this dude is one humble person..so from now on i won't talk any negative shit about ronster..this guy earns our respect to the fullest.as you all know i am a cutler fan and i am still in team cutler but i won't talk any shit about ronnie any more..so slayer shut the fuck up already man..enough is enough dude...this interview of his made me cry :'( :'( :'(
http://musclemecca.com/showthread.php?t=3412
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: i still have the utmost respect for RONNIE COLEMAN...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 07:05:16 AM »
oh so now that YOU are done talking trash, slayer has to too?

Lame.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 07:27:02 AM »
That's admirable of ya shadow.  I've always admired both Ronnie and Jay, don't know why so many people think they have to like one and hate the other.  They're both good guys and each are dedicated as hell.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 07:35:07 AM »
i ve watched the video and shadow you are being put on suspension from team cutler until you grow a new set of balls!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 07:41:47 AM »
i ve watched the video and shadow you are being put on suspension from team cutler until you grow a new set of balls!
fuck you man..who said you were the leader of TEAM CUTLER....fucked up freak
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 07:43:07 AM »
haha, idiots.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 07:46:09 AM »
f**k you man..who said you were the leader of TEAM CUTLER....fucked up freak
you are gone until further notice , my suspicions are you have been with team coleman all along!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 07:51:38 AM »
you are gone until further notice , my suspicions are you have been with team coleman all along!
dude your a one retarded asshole...i am still with the great team cutler but i won't talk trash about ronnie anymore..ronnie is one of the most dominant mr olympias of all time..i have the utmost respect for ronnie coleman..this guy is a legend.i have done talking about ronnies negative points..no more coleman bashing from this side of team cutler..ronnie is a legend and you should also respect him homo.. >:( >:( >:(
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 07:52:13 AM »
gee ronnie maybe you lost because you came in your offseason shape, ever think of actually prepping for the show?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 07:59:25 AM »
gee ronnie maybe you lost because you came in your offseason shape, ever think of actually prepping for the show?
SHUUUUUUUUT THE FUCK UP MAN...YOUR ANNOYING ME AS HELL!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 08:01:37 AM »
Slayer has a restraining order on him made by Jay Cutler. Jay caught him jerking off in a tree outside his bathroom window last year.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 08:20:52 AM »
Slayer has a restraining order on him made by Jay Cutler. Jay caught him jerking off in a tree outside his bathroom window last year.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 08:31:09 AM »

Are you saying that Slayer is the kind of 'guy' who emails Jay and asks him if he ever plans on releasing a DVD with lots of 'Behind-the-scenes' footage, especially ones he's interested in, such as graphic shower scenes, oiling up his glute/ham regions backstage etc, BF ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006, 08:34:31 AM »
Are you saying that Slayer is the kind of 'guy' who emails Jay and asks him if he ever plans on releasing a DVD with lots of 'Behind-the-scenes' footage, especially ones he's interested in, such as graphic shower scenes, oiling up his glute/ham regions backstage etc, BF ?
\

Yes Kiwi.

Slayer is the type of guy who rolls himself behind Jay on a moving dolly, hoping Jay will finally shit in his mouth.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 08:42:43 AM »
\

Yes Kiwi.

Slayer is the type of guy who rolls himself behind Jay on a moving dolly, hoping Jay will finally shit in his mouth.

HAHAHAHAHA

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006, 08:52:43 AM »
For ronnie to say that he has 'no idea' how he lost the olympia just shows that he has lost touch with reality. Does he think he was at peak form? Does he not believe that he had visible sins of injuries?

Jay caught this dude sleeping.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 08:58:59 AM »
For ronnie to say that he has 'no idea' how he lost the olympia just shows that he has lost touch with reality. Does he think he was at peak form? Does he not believe that he had visible sins of injuries?

It happens to the best of 'em, and why nobody is able to be objective about their own body.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2006, 09:11:56 AM »

i somewhat agree with you man but nonetheless coleman is a true legend..the other day i was listening to haney rambads interview abd he said ronnie miss timed his peak.i do agree with this fact.coleman did miss time his peak.come on guys ronnie was in awesome shape when he was 296lbs at the olympia 2004 and still had alot of details on his back and legs..ronnie is one of those guys who looks spectacular at a higher bodyweight..but this year ronnie just misstimed it..ronnie could have won this years olympia at 290lbs easily.he just messed up something at the end.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2006, 10:41:02 AM »
i somewhat agree with you man but nonetheless coleman is a true legend..the other day i was listening to haney rambads interview abd he said ronnie miss timed his peak.i do agree with this fact.coleman did miss time his peak.come on guys ronnie was in awesome shape when he was 296lbs at the olympia 2004 and still had alot of details on his back and legs..ronnie is one of those guys who looks spectacular at a higher bodyweight..but this year ronnie just misstimed it..ronnie could have won this years olympia at 290lbs easily.he just messed up something at the end.
The shadow... since i am in here. I havent seen many true fan of BBing and many of here are just losers who are jealous about pro bbers achivement.
But,you are the true fan of bbing and i am really appriciate it. I am in your team buddy.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2006, 10:45:30 AM »
you are pathetic, you are team coleman, hulkster will let you in if you suck his ass all week!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 10:46:34 AM »
haha, idiots.
Exactly. 44 years old and 8 Sandows and the idiots are all acting as if Cutler moved a mountain with one Olympia win.

PB

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 10:55:52 AM »
But, telling the truth, I think Ronnie is over in spite of my being huge fan of ronnie.
I think Cutler is better now and well deserved for Mr.O. But,personaly,I hate smooth non vascular body like Cutler has.

The reason why Ronnie is over is that his condition was not so bad BUT HE DIDNT LOOK SHREDDED!!
Thats a big problem. I saw same sign in another BBer like Gaspari,Nasser and so on. When this happen, its over.
I remember Kevin went worse once and that was clearly not being in good condition.People was saying that he was over but i knew that he can comeback any time he wants.

But, if you are in good condition and no cuts. What can you do? Clearly nothing.

I think Ronnie didnt miss anything. But, his body get huge fatigue from hard competion life(Both power training and especialy receptor of any quemical staffs).

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2006, 11:17:45 AM »
The shadow... since i am in here. I havent seen many true fan of BBing and many of here are just losers who are jealous about pro bbers achivement.
But,you are the true fan of bbing and i am really appriciate it. I am in your team buddy.
i really appreciate like-minded people like you...glad to be your friend man
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2006, 11:19:33 AM »
i really appreciate like-minded people like you...glad to be your friend man

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO - Are you for real ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2006, 11:29:06 AM »
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Are you for real ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
whats wrong with that..are you retarded ???
RATM RULZ THE WORLD