Author Topic: how comes  (Read 770 times)

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
how comes
« on: October 12, 2006, 03:43:14 PM »
9 people out of 10 in a gym have no clue abot what to do ?

three kinds of people:

-the skinny delusional newbie: will try every machine and exercise he read about on the internet or in a book in the gym for 30 minutes, doing 5 repetitions on each. He has it all; gloves, weight belt, will flex his bones between each set for 5 minutes in the front of mirror, just IN FRONt OF YOU.
Will ask you, cause you impress him with your big and vascular muscles, how to perform an exercise, and while you re explaining him, will tell you "no, i read that its better to do that this way, let me show you how to do it..." not caring about the fact that you re 50 pounds heavier than him and that he still didnt see any muscle on his own frame since his birth.

-the skinny delusional loser: same as skinny delusional newbie, but is doing the same crap since 6 fucking months, and even if he didnt build one fucking ounce of muscle mass, wakls with ILS in the gym in a tanktop, showing off his massive 110 lbs of skin and bones.

-The old loser: will do his best to train as close as possible as you, will rack 10 more pounds than you on the bar or machien you re using, to show you he 's stronger than you, will do only 5 reps for two sets, and then will leave the gym with an "damn i m so manly, so powerful, i own you young guy" satisfied look on his face.

How to prevent em from joining the gym again and annoy you  while you re in the gym to train and make gains?

-stare at em and laugh constantly, especially when they re doing bench press.(even more effective if you re with a friend)
-openly and loudly criticize what they do but without naming or point your finger at em, but lud enough for em to hear you
-beat em down with a barbell.

why join a gym, pay membership, if you dont even fuckign know what to do with all these strange machines and wieghts?
IN the end most of em will just spend one hour a day annoying people who have the "incredible" capacity to know what to do in a gym...