Author Topic: GETBIG MEMBERS TOP FIVE INCREDIBLE LIFTS  (Read 1556 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
GETBIG MEMBERS TOP FIVE INCREDIBLE LIFTS
« on: October 12, 2006, 04:01:17 PM »
Despite most Getbiggers having the musculature of Nicole Richie, on a daily basis we are subjected to endless boasts of spectacular and near-superhuman lifts. To that end, I present you with...

GETBIG MEMBERS' TOP FIVE INCREDIBLE FEATS OF STRENGTH

1. Dumbbell Rows 160x7, but with TWO 80lb dumbbells in ONE HAND! Requires awesome grip strength.
2. Incline Bench 335x2, but with only one arm. CAUTION: Requires experienced spotter and excellent balance.
3. Front Squats 405x3, standing on a giant ball and the ass must touch the floor even though the ball must be inflated to 2 ft off the ground. Requires incredible flexibility and stupidity.
4. Pull Ups 88 reps, but using strict behind the neck form and only fingernails. Hands may not touch the bar. Must grow nails out at least 8mm and use Hard Candy Nail Strengthener #9.
5. Barbell Curls 135x6, but without using the arms. I close my eyes and envision the juicebar girl bent over the hyperextension machine and use my penis to lift the weight. Must have natural upward curvature of the penile shaft for proper form. PARTIAL REPS DO NOT COUNT.

Special "Hey Jealousy" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

AVBG

Re: GETBIG MEMBERS TOP FIVE INCREDIBLE LIFTS
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 04:04:14 PM »
Despite most Getbiggers having the musculature of Nicole Richie, on a daily basis we are subjected to endless boasts of spectacular and near-superhuman lifts. To that end, I present you with...

GETBIG MEMBERS' TOP FIVE INCREDIBLE FEATS OF STRENGTH

1. Dumbbell Rows 160x7, but with TWO 80lb dumbbells in ONE HAND! Requires awesome grip strength.
2. Incline Bench 335x2, but with only one arm. CAUTION: Requires experienced spotter and excellent balance.
3. Front Squats 405x3, standing on a giant ball and the ass must touch the floor even though the ball must be inflated to 2 ft off the ground. Requires incredible flexibility and stupidity.
4. Pull Ups 88 reps, but using strict behind the neck form and only fingernails. Hands may not touch the bar. Must grow nails out at least 8mm and use Hard Candy Nail Strengthener #9.
5. Barbell Curls 135x6, but without using the arms. I close my eyes and envision the juicebar girl bent over the hyperextension machine and use my penis to lift the weight. Must have natural upward curvature of the penile shaft for proper form. PARTIAL REPS DO NOT COUNT.

Special "Hey Jealousy" Ed

You forgot Jae's 315 BB rows

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 04:05:58 PM »
 Good work, Special'Let's Do The Time Warp Again'Ed...

That was as funny as that time Mo 'Elbowmacaroni' said he was repping out with 365 in the incline before he tore his pec.

Or as funny as pretty much everything Dave Henry says.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 04:20:30 PM »
Good work, Special'Let's Do The Time Warp Again'Ed...

That was as funny as that time Mo 'Elbowmacaroni' said he was repping out with 365 in the incline before he tore his pec.

Or as funny as pretty much everything Dave Henry says.

hahaha block, i dont know if you saw it, but the prick posted a pic on mayhem of him "posing" with 4 plates in a heavy style smith machine, and claimed he got like 2/3 reps on it,.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 04:22:48 PM »

Where at on Mayhem??? I got to check it out can you post the link?
?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 04:25:11 PM »
How long before TA comes on this thread and claims to have done all of these lifts..."and it was easy" ;D ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 04:25:58 PM »
Where at on Mayhem??? I got to check it out can you post the link?

lol, this was at least 18 months ago , but he def posted it, would be a very old thread, i can remember all the gay.hemers saying "good lift bro", and " you've got some strong shoulders bro", hilarious shit. That was kaz/gary taylor kind of weight ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 04:26:17 PM »
I dont think bent over Rows of 315 are that impressive...quite easy if you ask me...
L

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 04:28:53 PM »
I like to practice number 5 on a daily basis!
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 04:30:17 PM »
TA and DW deadlifting 225lbs 100 times!!!
L

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 04:38:13 PM »
I dont think bent over Rows of 315 are that impressive...quite easy if you ask me...

<enter stock response here>

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 04:39:35 PM »
lol, this was at least 18 months ago , but he def posted it, would be a very old thread, i can remember all the gay.hemers saying "good lift bro", and " you've got some strong shoulders bro", hilarious shit. That was kaz/gary taylor kind of weight ::)
Hahahahaha! Mayhemers always stroke balls and massage prostates. Tools!
?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 04:49:54 PM »
One arm curls has helped her