Author Topic: Sami the blacksmith..!  (Read 2370 times)

ali23

• Getbig III
Sami the blacksmith..!
« on: October 24, 2006, 02:16:32 AM »
He placed second at the British NOC, while fasting.. Sami beat out Andreas Frey, Rodney, and Valentin... If he decided to switch to the IFBB, he'd be a top 12 athlete for sure...

mikediesel

• Getbig III
Re: Sami the blacksmith..!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 03:34:34 AM »
He placed second at the British NOC, while fasting.. Sami beat out Andreas Frey, Rodney, and Valentin... If he decided to switch to the IFBB, he'd be a top 12 athlete for sure...

Yeah top 12 and less money :-\

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 02:54:49 PM »
nice to hear from u mate....first of all beating all these guys dosent make me better man coz next show u never know where i will stand if they come 100% and i 99.99% ;D and the other way happened in this show.... and i will do the same with the Legend LEE PRIEST, i know he is untouchable like RONNIE but i will keep coming 100% till he comes OFF and then it will be my moment to take the Victory ;)

about the IFBB..... first of all i dont have any problem with them if u want the truth... but my problam with OUR LOCAL IFBB who suspend me for LIFE for personal issues!! and i never dealed with US-IFBB or the Pro one...
but the way i see it PDI or IFBB for sure PDI ;D coz the way i see how IFBB going and how they treat thier Athletes, Ohhh my God... its just like they play Chess useing them as the army or the slave with some other lower rank Pros,, and thats not fair.....

lets check how much they make each pro?! the answer gonna be very funny if ur name not Jay or Ronnie!!!
 i guess i belong in PDI and i will do my best to be a great ambassador for the sport where ever i go, plus its hard to compair the judging of PDI with IFBB

next year going to  be lots of shows, lots of guest posing, i will take off from now 5-6 months offseason to come in better shape and new look ( and thats a promise)

~ The Black Smith ~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 03:05:12 PM »
next year going to  be lots of shows, lots of guest posing, i will take off from now 5-6 months offseason to come in better shape and new look ( and thats a promise)

ya know Sami, I'd prob pay to see you guest pose before I'd pay to see some of the guys that make a living doing it.   

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 03:13:43 PM »
ya know Sami, I'd prob pay to see you guest pose before I'd pay to see some of the guys that make a living doing it.   

whats up bro........ long time i didnt see u post in my side or threads, or may be me i didnt notice coz of the long diet and low carb ;D

# Can u do me a web site?  Cool one? for free :o
~ The Black Smith ~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 04:15:20 PM »
  whats up bro........ long time i didnt see u post in my side or threads, or may be me i didnt notice coz of the long diet and low carb ;D

# Can u do me a web site?  Cool one? for free :o

I'll give you the Lee Priest price :) 

www.LeePriestDriven.com

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 04:16:29 PM »
for free :o

240 is one cheap bastard, so you have to forget this idea ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 04:18:45 PM »
240 is one cheap bastard, so you have to forget this idea ;D

LOL... well, I do have a woman, a baby, and two cats to feed.

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 04:21:19 PM »

well, you could feed the baby with the two cats

here it is !! I just saved you a lot of money  :D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 04:22:20 PM »

Stavros is a rentboy, he doesnt need to work, he is being rammed as we speak.

Stav, your living the hardcore bodybuilder lifestyle G' RESPEC'

derek would be proud.

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2006, 04:24:40 PM »
Stavros is a rentboy, he doesnt need to work, he is being rammed as we speak.

Stav, your living the hardcore bodybuilder lifestyle G' RESPEC'

derek would be proud.

::) what is your problem with teenagers living at their parent's house lol

and I work about 60 hours per week so it's more than enough for me, thanks for taking care of my personal life !  :-*

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 04:27:06 PM »
I'll give you the Lee Priest price :) 

www.LeePriestDriven.com

Thanx for the reply man... and Yes i saw LEEs web site and its coool (well Done) i shall contact u as soon as i arrive home after my flight from London tomorrow
~ The Black Smith ~

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2006, 04:30:48 PM »
::) what is your problem with teenagers living at their parent's house lol

and I work about 60 hours per week so it's more than enough for me, thanks for taking care of my personal life !  :-*

I am your friendly nosey neighbour ni**a ;D

Your work 60 hours a week! Theres easier way to get the Benjis' ;)

I KEEP MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MONEY ON MY MIND, HAHA

crippin' aint easy but someone's gotta do it

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2006, 04:33:29 PM »

make sure you feed them cats!!!!

;)

hardkor

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2006, 04:52:58 PM »
Sami,

I remember you posting about your conditioning fading when you were in New York.  Did you stick with your plan and fly in the day before the show?  And what else did you do different to peak for this show?

Congrats!

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 10:42:49 PM »
nice to hear from u mate....first of all beating all these guys dosent make me better man coz next show u never know where i will stand if they come 100% and i 99.99% ;D and the other way happened in this show.... and i will do the same with the Legend LEE PRIEST, i know he is untouchable like RONNIE but i will keep coming 100% till he comes OFF and then it will be my moment to take the Victory ;)

about the IFBB..... first of all i dont have any problem with them if u want the truth... but my problam with OUR LOCAL IFBB who suspend me for LIFE for personal issues!! and i never dealed with US-IFBB or the Pro one...
but the way i see it PDI or IFBB for sure PDI ;D coz the way i see how IFBB going and how they treat thier Athletes, Ohhh my God... its just like they play Chess useing them as the army or the slave with some other lower rank Pros,, and thats not fair.....

lets check how much they make each pro?! the answer gonna be very funny if ur name not Jay or Ronnie!!!
 i guess i belong in PDI and i will do my best to be a great ambassador for the sport where ever i go, plus its hard to compair the judging of PDI with IFBB

Sammi the English Major...!.....................wel l, maybe not....
Cam ad mi

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 10:56:04 PM »
I am your friendly nosey neighbour ni**a ;D

Your work 60 hours a week! Theres easier way to get the Benjis' ;)

I KEEP MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MONEY ON MY MIND, HAHA

crippin' aint easy but someone's gotta do it

Hah, isn't that a dehydrator in the bottom right corner.

Seems fairly clear where that money came from.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 11:29:08 PM »
Sami,

I remember you posting about your conditioning fading when you were in New York.  Did you stick with your plan and fly in the day before the show?  And what else did you do different to peak for this show?

Congrats!

i came 2 days befor the show, i didnt have carb on flight at all but chicken with lettuse, water was siping and was going to toilet peeing every 10min ;D, i kept moving in the plan every 30min streaching, didnt sleep all so i dont stay in one position for a long time, i bought SPNY PSP game, i was plaing most the time :-*
i started loading with carb right away after i arraived ever 2.5hr 50-80g of carb, it was mixed High GI and Low GI then befor the show 5hrs i loaded up with sugar.. i toke a suna the night of my arrival, by next morning i LOOKED AMAZING..... THANKS TO EVERY ONE on this Forum.... i really got the right help....

got to go to Airport :o or i will miss my flight again
~ The Black Smith ~