Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

240, What you Got

(1/18) > >>

Cavalier22:
what do YOU think happened on 9/11?  We all get you don't buy the official story, but if you had to make an educated guess with what you have seen or read so far what do you think happened?

Cavalier22:
someone please move this thread to politics board, please

240 is Back:
I don't know what happened.  Honestly, I don't think any 911 Skeptics do. 

I am very sure that things didn't happen as the 911 Commission tells us.

A few thoughts:

---They changed the WTC1 and WTC2 collapse reason THREE times so far - each time after independent scientists absolutely disproved the official story

---They said they had no Pentagon film, then discovered 5 frames, three days before 'The Big Lie', an expose on the Inside Job, came out.

---WTC7's collapse is completely inexplainable.  Even the biggest supporter will say "we're not sure".

--- The complete gagging of many people and evidence, coupled with their unwillingness to investigate or punish anyone for at the very least, incompetence.

---The slipups (rummy talking about the missile hitting the pentagon or the 'plane we shot down in penn'.)  Or Bush talking about how terrorists placed explosives in the building in a way to trap people.

What I think doesn't matter.  What anyone thinks doesn't matter.  What the second 911 commission proves is all that matters.

OzmO:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on December 11, 2006, 04:50:48 PM ---I don't know what happened.  Honestly, I don't think any 911 Skeptics do. 

I am very sure that things didn't happen as the 911 Commission tells us.

A few thoughts:

---They changed the WTC1 and WTC2 collapse reason THREE times so far - each time after independent scientists absolutely disproved the official story

---They said they had no Pentagon film, then discovered 5 frames, three days before 'The Big Lie', an expose on the Inside Job, came out.

---WTC7's collapse is completely inexplainable.  Even the biggest supporter will say "we're not sure".

--- The complete gagging of many people and evidence, coupled with their unwillingness to investigate or punish anyone for at the very least, incompetence.

---The slipups (rummy talking about the missile hitting the pentagon or the 'plane we shot down in penn'.)  Or Bush talking about how terrorists placed explosives in the building in a way to trap people.

What I think doesn't matter.  What anyone thinks doesn't matter.  What the second 911 commission proves is all that matters.

--- End quote ---

In anything as complex as the events of 9/11 there are bound to be many inconsistencies and cover ups.  There will be comments taken out of context, comments made on incomplete information or presumptuous early conclusions.  Look at the evidence with the Holocaust....Iran has enough ammo to cast doubt with some people on something as true as that.

Pointing out holes in the "official" story in this case is too easy but doesn't prove anything concrete unless you can come up with a provable version of what you think happened.

I'd be willing to bet that what ever you come up with in the realm of a "inside" job can be shot full of holes 10 times more than you can with the official story.

240 is Back:
I'm not trying to win any awards for punching holes in official story. 

I want to know if NORAD guys intentionally helped terrorists by not doing their jobs so we couldn't shoot down the planes.  If so, they are traitors and need to be put on trial. Agreed?

I want to know why Guiliani had the crime scene removed despite federal law regarding plane crashes. 

I want to know why nobody tested the metal.

I want to know who in Paki ISI paid Atta his $100k right before 9/11, and why he was so cuddly with CIA guys that morning.

I want to know why Bush wrote an exec order in which he ORDERED FBI agents to halt all investigations into Atta, right before 9/11.

I want to know why Bush was given detailed info about upcoming attacks and did nothing.  That is a serious fucking crime if ANY AMERICAN knew men were about to attack and did nothing.  Was our ally the German ambassador LYING when he said he warned Bush?  Was Putin and other world leaders also lying when they said the same thing?

I want to know why the physical evidence at the Pentagon doesn't support a plane crash, and why all videotaped proof has been hidden?

I want to live in a safe america.  If it was negligence, incompetence, or crime - I don't want those same fucks that let planes fly 90 minutes without intercept on 9/11, still in the exact same jobs they had then.

DO YOU?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version