Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

To Mr. Intenseone............(24 season 5 spoiler alert lololololoz )

(1/2) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
Loving your Country does not require loving your government and especially does not require having "faith" in your government.  People with faith in the government block the true patriots, the people who know the best thing they can do for their country is to keep the government on the level.  It's been said a million times, absolute power corrupts absolutely and that is absolutely true every single time and nothing will better serve absolute power than absolute "faith" in government.  I'll keep my flag and proudly wave it when I see fit even at a time I'm critical of the idjits hired to govern--the Government is not America, WE are America.  My distrust of Government has a longer history in America than the faithful so chew on that idea for a bit.  Have a happy new year and great success ;D

amc1980:
Your un-americaness(?) would make Jack Bauer sick with rage, Beserker!

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: amc1980 on December 29, 2006, 06:37:13 AM ---Your un-americaness(?) would make Jack Bauer sick with rage, Beserker!

--- End quote ---
Let the flaming begin in full ;D

amc1980:
Dude, I've got eight episodes of series 5 to go! >:(
--- Quote from: 240 is Back on December 29, 2006, 06:54:13 AM ---Actually, in Season 5, bauer unveiled a plot in which the current president was involved in the murder of a former president and blew the whistle.

By the latest definition around here, Jack Bauer would be considered unAmerican for not listening to the current (albeit guilty as sin) president.

--- End quote ---

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: amc1980 on December 29, 2006, 07:16:00 AM ---Dude, I've got eight episodes of series 5 to go! >:(

--- End quote ---
lol... whooops ;D You brought it up :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version